Elite Roofing

Founded 2000 • With Angi since April 2010

We are a preferred Owens Corning installation company with over 40 years of roofing experience. We have four roofing experts on staff. Our roofing license is with the State of California Contractor's License Board #873927. The license is issued for C-39 Roofing. Unlike other companies, we ARE licensed, bonded, and insured, so our customers can have peace of mind. We offer Free Estimates, and for Angie's List members ONLY, we offer a $100 off estimated price. We rely heavily on word-of-mouth business, so we offer a 5-year warranty, but as a tribute to our loyal customers, it's not unusual that Phil Aguilar, the owner, will personally visit roofs that have passed the 5-year warranty to ensure 100% customer satisfaction....

Roof Repair Specialist

Roof Repair Specialist

Roof Repair Specialist was founded by two brothers, Andre and Chris, and they both pour their hearts and souls into the family business. We specialize in working with residential, commercial, and HOA properties. Our priority is to make sure our clients feel safe, and we don’t spare effort to complete our services on time and with high-quality. If you ever face problems with roofs--whether it's a leak or you need a whole new roof--you know who to turn to. Our goal is to deliver quality roofing solutions with exceptional customer service. Call us for your roofing needs, and visit our website for our full list of services. We look forward to working with you. C39 License Number 1007386

09/17/2020

Looks good. We will see how it does in the rain. Outdated roof but still offered to repair. Everyone else wanted to replace. Thanks!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tile roof repair

04/08/2020

came out the next day. Was early. Spent 20-30 minutes and would not charge me. I've been telling all my friends when they roof to call this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof leak in two places and some debris cleaning

CATEGORY roofing,roof cleaning

11/16/2016

The job went smoothly considering the city inspector that sometimes delays the process. I'm happy with job done at my house. It's about 1350 sq. Feet living space, plus the garage.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-roof(repaired some damage plywood and facia wood around the house) and install new synthetic underlayment, and new tiles for the entire house and 6 o hagen vents.

10/29/2016

very well, Phil was nice enough to send his men out to fix the problem before I put the house on the market - during their busy season, which I do appreciate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
emergency roof repair

10/20/2016

I called and spoke to Lonnie. He came out and showed up on time, asked a few questions, and went up onto the roof. He initially did not see any particularly horrible spots on the roof, but saw the interior water stains on the ceiling. He decided that he would patch/coat the general area for FREE, and then I should let him know if it works, because the issue could be minor...or possibly old. How ni...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a roof leak and was needing a repair/possible roof replacement of a foam roof depending on the severity of the issue.

CATEGORY roofing

New Roofs, Re-Roofs, Tear-Offs, Repairs, Shingles, Tile, Torch-Down, Hot Tar, Foam Roofs, Coating