Clark Pest Control

Founded 1950 • With Angi since April 2012

Clark Pest Control offers you a wide variety of pest control, termite control, weed control, and lawn and garden service options, and general pest, weed control and lawn and garden service inspections are always free of charge. If you have bed bugs, we are experts at bed bug treatments, including heat remediation. We even offer structural fumigation. Clark Pest Control's S.M.A.R.T. (Sustainable Methods and Responsible Treatments) branded services use the principles of Integrated Pest Management to keep your home's pest pressures down, using softer materials and non-toxic methods, like exclusion and sanitation. Whether your home needs insect and spider control, rat and mouse control, termite treatment and damage repairs, weed control, lawn fertilization or remodeling and contracting service, Clark Pest Control offers you a full menu of Pest-Away® services that will take care of your family's pest management needs. We also offer a wide array of pest management services for business, industry, government and education facilities, and much more....

SHEcan2

Hello, I'm Terri Harris and I'm the president and founder of SHEcan2. We are a remodel/repair/design home improvement company. Our services range from fixing that loose towel bar in the hall bath to adding on a new master bedroom suite. We also do rental property maintenance and commercial tenant improvements. We are in the business of seeing your project through your eyes. By listening to your ideas and understanding your budget and time allowances, we're able to better understand how we can help.

Offers by SHEcan2 on Angi
BNA Inspections LLC

BNA Inspections LLC Provides Home Inspections, Commercial Property Inspections, and 3rd Party Special Inspections for Firestopping.

C&CLawnCareServices

C&CLawnCareServices will handle all things to do with landscaping. Give us a call and receive a quote in minutes!

08/08/2017

I had them in my old house and they are still servicing my old house and we have them in here and we got them as soon as we moved into this house which is going to be 30 years in December. We are very longtime customers of theirs.

Description of Work
We use them for pest control every two months.

01/27/2017

The dependability. They come on an regular schedule. Using them for twenty years, we are happy.

Description of Work
Pest control. They only do outside, unless we have an issue inside.

03/29/2014

Sent an unprofessional person who didn't seem to know much, who appeared not to have time to diagnose my problem. He came in the front door and stated that my home smelled like rats and wanted to put out poison and leave. I had to show him all the areas I suspected were sources of the problem. He looked where I showed him and placed the poison and several completely ineffective traps. The noise co...

Description of Work
Rodents in the attic.

11/09/2013

Anytime I called they would come and do any work that I needed to do. They even came out on a Saturday afternoon to clear out a wasp nest in a breaker box. Stewarts level of service was above expectation and professional. He was very experienced. He is a very nice man.

Description of Work
They came and sprayed the outside of my house and they always cleared all the cobwebs. They took notice to make sure nothing was going to start. I had a problem with wasps. I am giving them a B for pricing, only because they came on a routine basis. They came more often so pricing was worth it. Pricing was reasonbile for the service.

Category pest control,lawn treatment,animal removal

08/08/2013

Jesse Hertel was very courteous and knowledgeable.

Description of Work
Sprayed outside around the house - took care of spider webs on fence - did not spray grass(too windy) will do next time.

Category pest control

Pest Control - Insect, Spider & Rodent, Bird & Bat Exclusion, Bed Bug Heat Remediation, Structural Fumigation, Termite Control, Monitoring & Repair.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing