Clark Pest Control

Founded 1950 • With Angi since April 2012

11285 White Rock Rd

Rancho Cordova, CA 95742

Clark Pest Control offers you a wide variety of pest control, termite control, weed control, and lawn and garden service options, and general pest, weed control and lawn and garden service inspections are always free of charge. If you have bed bugs, we are experts at bed bug treatments, including

08/08/2017

Thomas D.

I had them in my old house and they are still servicing my old house and we have them in here and we got them as soon as we moved into this house which is going to be 30 years in December. We are very longtime customers of theirs.

Description of Work
We use them for pest control every two months.

01/27/2017

John D.

The dependability. They come on an regular schedule. Using them for twenty years, we are happy.

Description of Work
Pest control. They only do outside, unless we have an issue inside.

03/29/2014

Joanna B.

Sent an unprofessional person who didn't seem to know much, who appeared not to have time to diagnose my problem. He came in the front door and stated that my home smelled like rats and wanted to put out poison and leave. I had to show him all the areas I suspected were sources of the problem. He looked where I showed him and placed the poison and several completely ineffective traps. The noise continued from rodents of some sort, never seen,which ate all the poison and continued to play in my attic until I hired someone to close all the potential entryways which I found myself, and then there were no more rodents in the attic. I heard them rattling the metal barrier that was placed, unable to enter. The company did absolutely nothing for me.

Description of Work
Rodents in the attic.

11/09/2013

Connie B.

Anytime I called they would come and do any work that I needed to do. They even came out on a Saturday afternoon to clear out a wasp nest in a breaker box. Stewarts level of service was above expectation and professional. He was very experienced. He is a very nice man.

Description of Work
They came and sprayed the outside of my house and they always cleared all the cobwebs. They took notice to make sure nothing was going to start. I had a problem with wasps. I am giving them a B for pricing, only because they came on a routine basis. They came more often so pricing was worth it. Pricing was reasonbile for the service.

Category pest control, lawn treatment, animal removal

08/08/2013

Josie E.

Jesse Hertel was very courteous and knowledgeable.

Description of Work
Sprayed outside around the house - took care of spider webs on fence - did not spray grass(too windy) will do next time.

06/24/2013

Randy L.

Have not seen ONE ant, cricket, spider since we contracted with them almost a year ago. At $85.00 every other month, it's well worth it it. These Clark guys come like clockwork. Always courteous and professional.

Description of Work
Killed every bug around.

05/09/2013

Michael D.

They had a very good inspection. They know exactly what they were doing. I was very happy with Clark.

Description of Work
I used Clark Pest Control for pest control inspection.

07/03/2012

Stann R.

They're reliable because they've been doing this kind of work for years. We don't have any problems with them or their work so far and the guy who comes over is named Steve Macey. I think their prices are reasonable for the services that they do.

Description of Work
Clark Pest Control comes every month. Sometimes they come for fertilizing and then the next month they do pest control.

Category pest control, lawn treatment

Hi Member, thank you for your choosing Clark Pest Control as your premiere pest management company to service your Sacramento residence. Should you have any questions regarding your service please feel free to contact us.

07/02/2012

Debbie L.

I have also used them for ant and rodent control. They came back out and did that stuff for no extra charge.

Description of Work
We use Clark Pest Control every other month to spray and de-web.

06/01/2012

Luree S.

They were good and very attentive. They showed up when they were supposed to. They came back with the information they said they could provide. Then they did the appropriate treatment.

Description of Work
Clark Pest Control sprayed and determined the type of bug I had.

05/07/2012

CECILIA L.

They are very knowledgeable and efficient. We’ve been using them for years. They communicate well and get the job done right the first.

Description of Work
I use them for standard pest control and treatment.

05/07/2012

LAURA H.

I was very happy with their service. They were very personable, responsive, and thorough. They also made sure to thoroughly explain everything to me.

Description of Work
I used them for ant control and wasp control.

05/03/2012

MARY C.

It went fine. I have no complaints. They come every other month.

Description of Work
The do basic pest control for me.

04/18/2012

Gautam R.

I don’t have any negative complaints about them. They are very courteous and very responsive. They will service my home in the middle of their service visits also if I have any problems. They are a little expensive but all other aspects are good.

Description of Work
I use Clark Pest Control for pest control. I have been using them for 5 years. They come out every two months. They do both pest control and lawn care

Category pest control, lawn service

04/03/2012

Cindy K.

They come out every other month. I pay them by the service. If I find bugs or something else disturbing me they come out again for free once I have already paid. They are very responsive. Their pricing is in line with everyone else in the industry. They knock on my door when they arrive to let me know to let me know that they are there and to find out if I have any problems in particular. They take care of anything I need them to. I would use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I used Clark Pest Control to spray and clean the cob webs and to take care of bug issues.

11/09/2011

Connie B.

They have been very responsive. I had a huge wasps nest in my breaker box so I called them on a Saturday and they came out that same day to get rid of the nest. I've had a problem with ants before and they will come out in between the 2 month service calls if you let them know about it.

Description of Work
I have a service contract for every 2 months of bug spraying.

10/05/2011

Stewart C.

The actual pest control service was fine. In May 2011, I started to get harassing letters from them. I received my occasional billing statement on one date and, two weeks later, I began getting harassment letters indicating they would send my account to collections if I did not pay immediately. The bill was two weeks old and I had a record of paying promptly for several years but this was how they decided to treat us. I immediately paid the bill and discontinued service. I now have Terminix and much happier.

Description of Work
Used Clark Pest Control regularly for several years and they did a great job. Came routinely to spray my yard to eliminate and prevent pests.

09/30/2011

david F.

They are fine. They show up when they say they are going to. I initially called them because we had an anti- infestation. They came out and took care of it. I am happy with them. They are fine with responsiveness. They have a guy who is based locally and I haven't had any trouble getting him out here. It is not that I have done that often. The price seemed like competitive. It looks like they were in the ballpark with other pest control folks. They did things for my neighbor. I am happy. They are doing well. They are good with the punctuality.

Description of Work
I have done business with Clark Pest Control. They come out every couple of months. The last time they came out was last month for anti-infestation.

05/21/2011

Rhonda H.

Went great. They arrived on time and took their time working around all the areas needed.

Description of Work
Detailed termite control around an old house, under the house, under the front porch. Was very thorough and professional.

02/25/2011

CARLA B.

I was very happy with them. I found them to be doing everything they say they will do. They are on time and they do the work correctly. The gentleman who did the dry rot replacement was good and he even did extra things for me. He planted some plants for me in the dirt. He did a great job. He went the extra mile. I would recommend them to others. Their quote was lower than other companies but their charge for the dry rot was expensive.

Description of Work
Clark Pest Control is still in the process of doing the work. I won a rental home where they have repaired some dry rot and they are soon going to treat the house for termites.

Category contractors, pest control

08/18/2010

Barbara L.

They come out every other month and spray mostly for ants. They make sure that we don?t have any more infestations like spider webs and things like that. They have been great. The person who comes out for service is really friendly. He always shows up. If we have a problem he?d be here within 24 hours to take care of it. We don?t usually have to make appointments. He just comes over and takes care of the problem even if we are not here, and leave a note on our door.

Description of Work
We use Clark Pest Control for general pest control.

07/21/2010

Lavon B.

We did sit around and talk a bit, but he didn't actually do the work. He was very professional. I think he was there fairly soon, like within a couple of days.

Description of Work
Clark Pest Control wasn't able to do anything for me because if they treated for the pest I had the treatment would also kill the dog.

11/24/2009

Beatrice G.

They are under an annual contract and they come once in two months. They put in a bait box outside to trap mice. The reputation is good and they live up to it. They are very professional and friendly. They inform me in advance about the services that they may perform. They also leave a note if they come and I am not here. They call the next day promptly to reschedule the visit.

Description of Work
I use them for pest control. They treat all kinds of pests. The person who came helped me with ants and mice.

01/09/2009

Lina B.

They generally don't spray in the house unless it's a difficult problem. They are conscientious about the chemicals they use.

Description of Work
I hired them for pest control maintenance to handle an ant problem. It took a few visits to get it under control. I signed a regular maintenance contract with them as well.

06/05/2008

Patricia T.

The workman who came to fix my roof was very quick: he finished in two days. A day later, another workman came by to treat the outside of my house and yard and install traps. The remaining treatment is yet to be done, but that's largely my fault because I haven't yet had the time or assistance available to move bookcases out of my family room so they can cut through the slab foundation to treat the ground beneath the family room.

Description of Work
Kevin came out two days after I requested the appointment online and inspected the house and yard for termites. Not only were my suspicions confirmed that they were in my cedar fence, but they had also managed to get into the house. He also found several places with dry rot in my roof and eaves, wrote up an estimate right away to include repairing them in the termite treatment, and set up the work for the following week. He judged that the termites had entered the house through a break in the foundation where the family room was added on.

SHEcan2

Hello, I'm Terri Harris and I'm the president and founder of SHEcan2. We are a remodel/repair/design home improvement company. Our services range from fixing that loose towel bar in the hall bath to adding on a new master bedroom suite. We also do rental property maintenance and commercial tenant improvements. We are in the business of seeing your project through your eyes. By listening to your ideas and understanding your budget and time allowances, we're able to better understand how we can help.

Arbor Evergreen Enterprises

Expert tree care provided by a team with 20+ years of experience. Servicing Sacramento and the surrounding areas. Providing customers with safe and affordable tree removals and more. We guarantee free quotes & customer satisfaction. 24-hour emergency services. Reliable & affordable. Call today! Services: Tree removal, Tree trimming, Tree pruning, Stump removal, Stump grinding. Quality and safety- our top priority!

ABOVE IT ALL TREE CARE

Steven and his crew are trusted Tree Specialists providing top quality tree services with 30+ years of experience in Tree Removal, Pruning & Trimming. Professionals in building clearances, height & weight reductions. Above It All Tree Care assures unparalleled customer service, unmatched workmanship and all for an affordable price. Reach out for a free estimate! Also, available 24/7 for Emergency Services!

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing

Pest Control - Insect, Spider & Rodent, Bird & Bat Exclusion, Bed Bug Heat Remediation, Structural Fumigation, Termite Control, Monitoring & Repair.