Solar pool heaters warm your pool in cool weather without the hefty operational costs and energy bills that come with a traditional pool heater—that's worth a cannonball.
Get matched with top swimming pool companies in Placerville, CA
There are 0 highly-rated local swimming pool companies.
Matching on Angi
Recent Pool Installers Reviews in Placerville
- Pool ContractorDealt with a reputable pool contractor. My swimming pool installation went flawlessly and couldn't be happier with the service I received. Thank god for the referral I got.
- Geremia Pools & LandscapingDee Geremia came out several times with pool plans for us to look at. Each time we had her make changes to the plan as the pool evolved. We were offered a fair price which we accepted. We are under contract for a pool and are waiting for excavation work to start. Dee was always prompt about making changes and always showed up on time. She is very professional and knowledgeable, always pleasant, friendly, and has a lot of patience. Geremia has an excellent reputation and we are sure we'll be happy with the pool
- Geremia Pools & LandscapingThey did a great job. I am hoping I never have to put a pool in again, but if I had to I would use them again. They were very prompt. I would say it took 3 months to put the pool in. There were many people that came out to do the work. I would say 20. They were professional.
- Adams Pool SpecialtiesWe felt that the price was a little high but it is hard to tell because we went through our general contractor and we needed a deck and retaining wall. We did decide to upgrade some of the pool equipment and we have been happy with the results. We have a few spots where the PebbleTec is lifting off of the pool but we have not contacted Adam's yet regarding it. I have every confidence that they will resolve it once we contact them. I contacted Adam's Pools about a year after the pool was built about a couple of issues with the PebbleTec. It took a little while for them to show up but once they did they fixed all issues at no charge
- Generation Pool Plastering IncGreat! Valentino and his crew showed up on time, did great work and cleaned up so well, it was like they were never here. He also got right back to me when I had some questions about the after care of the pool. They also saved us a ton of money, compared to other bids we received. We had a great experience with Generation Pools and wouldn't hesitate recommending them to anyone needing services they offer
- U BUILD IT SWIMMING POOLSI cannot recommend Robert Maudsley highly enough if you are about to embark on an in-ground reinforced gunnite swimming pool. We started our serious search for a contractor about five months ago, at the start of 2013. Went to the home shows, talked to many builders and secured several bids, all of which were in the $50,000 - $60,000 range. As we educated ourself, it became apparent that what really mattered was the quality and expertise of the respective trades who actually do the work. Robert has been in the pool business here in Sacramento for over 40 years now and knows who the players are. It did take him an extra few days to get all of our paperwork together and when we met on a Friday evening to go over everything, which was exactly as he stated he would do, it was all in order and correct. The next Monday I went to the city of Rancho Cordova and was out of there within an hour, permit in hand with no problems and I went about scheduling. Now two weeks later, we are ready for our first inspection with the reinforcement and rough plumbing/electrical in place, gunnite is scheduled for this next week. The way he works is on a consult basis, so once you have your plans and bids it is up to you to put your shoulder to the grindstone and get it done, he is NOT your general contractor and clearly states such in his contract - once you are off to get your permit it is your project, he does charge $250 per hour for additional work after he has completed his contractual commitment, which is for items not included in his consult fee ($4930 in our case) like changes resulting in extra work, running to get your permit for you and so on. He is happy to assist at no charge for minor items or questions, and of course we had a few, but communication is key, he understands that and is outstanding at assisting where needed, there was not even any mention of additional costs as he helped us clearly understand each part of the process and provide assistance over the phone as much as we requested -again, just as he stated at the onset. The first three contractors we choose from the bids provided are first rate professionals who do outstanding quality work. You really need to have the ability to understand the construction process and discuss how you want your pool done in detail with both Robert and the trades, (but really, no greater detail than you would need to do with a General to assure you get what you want - it is, after all, a custom project of your personal design) so I'd pay the extra $18-$20,000 (in our case) a general contractor charges if that is not what you want to do. However, if you want to be involved in your pool construction and save some serious cash, U Build it is the way to go. Now for the update: From when our hole was dug to when we started to fill the pool with water was exactly 90 days, could have been faster but we had some scheduled travel in the middle of construction and we did do some minor parts of the project ourselves which took longer. So if money is no object or working directly with the folks who actually build your pool is not for you, go the typical retail route. If however savings without sacrifice in quality or speed of construction is what you are after, you are really doing yourself a disservice if you do not talk to Robert Maudsley
- Red Leaf Development IncThey are very prompt and on time. They started and finished at the time they said. We really like them. They did a great job.
- Burkett's Pool Plastering IncWe initially got a quote from them to replaster the pool, completely remodel the decking, replace the tile, and a couple other things. That quote was $15,600. We ended up deciding to sell the house instead of keeping it, so we opted for a basic replaster just to get the house ready to sell. That came out to about $4,800. They were very responsive and helpful, even after we elected to go with the cheap remodel. We never got pressure from them to do more or felt downgraded in priority after we went with the cheaper option, which we appreciated. Our customer service representative (Megan) was very helpful and was great about getting back to me and answering any questions I had. We got quotes from other companies as well, and Burkett's was the cheapest for both the big remodel and the simple remodel
- Generation Pool Plastering IncI have a 45,000 gallon pool which was in very bad shape as were the tiles. I obtained 5 estimates and decided to accept Generation Pool. Their price was right but most importantly I felt comfortable dealing with Valentino (owner). He is down to earth and he knows his stuff. Valentino is good about answering all questions. He responded to my questions via email, text, phone right away. He was on time and kept me informed at every step of the way. The pool was done before the actual date (barring the rainy days). I followed his instructions as well as Leslie Pool's for post-replaster care, and boy oh boy, my pool looks amazing ! Anyone who has seen the pool is amazed by it. Don't bother getting estimates elsewhere. I would recommend Generation Pool to anyone
- Generation Pool Plastering IncService by Generation pools was great from start to finish, staff was punctual and professional, completed in a timely manner, did not even notice work was being done in my back yard...we are very pleased with the service done. The owner Valentino always kept us informed on updates, what step was next and when they would be at our house to do work. After work was completed we got good information on how to care for the plaster and start chemicals on pool ( which was something we never received from previous plastering job we did years ago from another company). We were also given the option to have someone start up the chemicals by recommendation if we were unable to do it ourselves. Everything in our back yard was cleaned after work was completed so we could enjoy the back yard
Swimming Pool Companies in Placerville
- Business Description:Geremia Pools and Landscaping has been building swimming pools in Sacramento since 1922. We don’t take shortcuts. We use only the best materials and in-house construction staff to make sure your project is handled the right way from beginning to end. Geremia Pools and Landscaping cares about how your swimming looks, functions, and lasts. If you want a swimming pool and the bottom line is all that matters, we get it, but we’re not that builder. We’re here to build it the right way, with the ..Recent Review:I spoke to a representative there and they were very helpful and clear about the process. I like what I saw and what we discussed, so I decided to get the landscaping work done. From start to finish, I feel they were very professionalPaul G.
- Business Description:American Tubs designs and manufactures a complete line of premium quality Walk-In Bathtubs that are ideal for people with Limited Mobility, Seniors, Disabled and people with pain, arthritis, stress and other debilitating conditions
- Business Description:11 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. TRAVEL CHARGES MAY APPLY. LICENSE#: 935197.Recent Review:I called with a broken valve that was barely holding the water from flowing into the pool unchecked. The plumber was assigned to me to come late that day . He came on time , he went to purchase some parts he did not have, was back in minutes. He cut and replaced parts and added a cut off valve where I asked him to put one. He was polite and did not waste a minute . <br /Jeannette K.
- Business Description:As our reputation is of the greatest importance to us we hire only the most steadfast and dependable sub-trades to work with us on your project. Every project is unique and every client has different needs and desires set forth in their plan of action. The staff at Fassett Construction Inc. understands this so we take the time to go over every detail with you to ensure that your project gets the attention it deserves. When you rely on us you know that your project has a partner that will meti..Recent Review:<p>1. Upon purchase of a home the under floor area was constructed with a room in jeopardy of the hill slope caving in on it below the first floor. Some floor post supports had already moved out of position, and water had migrated from below the house into the lower room. There also was a severe separation on the retaining wall on the side of the house that caused damage to interior walls and flooring.</p> <p>Work required removal of supports not needed and in the way of construction of retaining wall. A 4 foot wall was required behind two sides of the existing room. Footings, masonry wall, waterproofing, French drain, backfill was required to eliminate the severe hillside slope threatening the lower room area. New floor supports were reinstalled as needed above the wall to establish supports removed during construction. Also other floor supports were reinforced/rebuilt due to earth movement in the area needing grading. Total work was difficult due to limited clearances, and done by hand and skill of knowledge of what needed to be done. Along with the underfloor area one side of the room had a retaining wall, not properly built and separated which let water migrate through a large opening. Dirt was removed, the wall sealed and reinforced with additional concrete. After the underfloor areas were dealt with, the interior portions required removal of ceiling soffits, patching of drywall on walls and ceiling, repair of some HVAC ducting, repair of electrical outlets and installation of new LED recessed lighting and ceiling fan. Eventually they installed new laminated flooring, painted the walls and ceiling. Before moving into the house, the roof also needed replacing. They removed the old shingle roofing, installed new plywood roof sheathing, required felt, all the required flashing/venting, ridge cap venting that integrated with the asphalt shingles chosen. Gutters and downspouts were also installed.</p> <p>2. Being very satisfied with their work on the previous project we employed them to help facilitate construction of a 12 foot sliding glass door and associated 12x24 outside deck. The original house only had a 4x8 window located in the living area that faced the open back yard area. The rear of the lot slopes away from the house so the deck takes advantage of the open area by being a couple stories above the yard area. The posts supporting the deck required deeper than usual footing and California Building Codes require probably more than the usual lateral supports than other states. The Deck design required articulated details that called for good craftsmanship and framing knowledge. The hand rail was constructed with usual wood supports, but used tempered glass infill panels to take advantage of the open view. The decking itself was composite material but gave the appearance of wood. Lighting was also installed on each side of the new door opening. Construction required demolition of the existing window, opening of the walls to be 4 feet wider, new door header and supports framed back into the wall. Electrical was needed to be removed, re-routed that continued on to other portions of the house, and switching and lighting for the exterior deck was provided. The Deck required demolition of a portion of a patio roof, and some miscellaneous electrical reconnections. The deck itself needing footings, wall ledgers tied back into the existing floor framing, beams, posts, joists, and better than expected metal bracketing for framing members. All framing came together to provide a very solid and substantial structure. The finishes on the redwood came out very nice, but the most impressive details came to be provided by the views through the glass panels between the deck supports. The Double glass door and glass for the hand railing was provided and installed by a local glass company with coordination of the contractor. We are very please with the construction and end results of this project.</p> <p>future 3. We anticipate that soon we will be remodeling our interior living area which will include a completely new kitchen. We are in the process of choosing finish materials and appliances, and probably will be using Fassett Construction to help facilitate this next project. Of course budget is a main concern and they have always been more than reasonable with the work and materials provided.</pJoseph C.
- Business Description:Generation pool plastering inc. has 18 employees, accepts check, cash, money orders, and pay pal.We are registered as an A+ rated company with BBB, Certified CPO, and are located in California as well as NevadaRecent Review:It went really well. Valentino (owner) told me a lot about caring for my pool. There were a lot of things I didn't know, as I was a fairly new pool owner. He was very nice and patient...I asked a lot of questions! He was prompt in his responses to them. His crew are hard workers. I give Generation Pools an A+++Jose P.
- Business Description:Swimming pool contractor
- Business Description:Custom Swimming Pool Design and Build Company
- Business Description:You choose your phone service provider, you choose your internet service provider, you choose your cable/satellite TV service provider, why not choose your electric and gas service provider? We offer valuable incentives for new customers who want to save money on their electric/natural gas bills! Satisfaction Guaranteed! A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau! Sign up on-line today and start putting money back in your pocket! 1.2 Million satisfied customers and growing. http://www.2Free..
- Business Description:PETRETTI LANDSCAPE SERVICES is a proud, growing organization. Our mission is to fulfill the landscape needs of our clients while striving to achieve the highest level of customer and employee satisfaction. In doing so, we will strive to exceed our customer's and employee's expectations for honest, quality and value. We will strive to earn our customers long term loyalty. Our company slogan of "Customers For Life" will be our overriding governing value. We will work to accomplish the above by ..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful Swimming Pool Company articles
An above-ground pool is a more affordable way to splash your way through summer, but it still has expenses. Find out your potential above-ground pool cost here.
Removing a hot tub typically costs a few hundred dollars. Rates for moving hot tubs vary based on the hot tub’s size, installation method, and where you’re moving it to.
Find swimming pool companies in
swimming pool companies in Placerville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 5 Star Pool Plaster Inc7275 National Dr # A
Livermore, California 94550
- 5 Star Pool Plaster Inc
- Erik Johnson Tile6307 Main St.
Orangevale, California 95662
- Erik Johnson Tile
- Fassett Construction17051 Climax Rd
Jackson, California 95642
- Fassett Construction
- Robinson Pools & Spas2000 Shady Trail Ln
Rocklin, California 95765
- Robinson Pools & Spas
- The Hot Tub Store591 Orange Dr
Vacaville, California 95687
- The Hot Tub Store
- U BUILD IT SWIMMING POOLS3323 Watt Ave. 315
Sacramento, California 95821
- U BUILD IT SWIMMING POOLS