Pool Time Pool & Spa Construction

Founded 1989 • With Angi since August 2007

Cost is determined by the job. License #: 701670. Additional contact: Brian Steinbach....

Fig's Landscaping

We are located in Loomis, Ca and work within a 15 mile radius. ** Currently booking for the first of November ** We perform all kinds of unique landscaping which our customers really enjoy. Voted Best of the Best in the area for many years. No job to small or big call Mr. Fig.

DSS Landscaping

My name is David Sandoval and I have been is business for over 20 years, I provide all Landscaping needs including low voltage lighting, pavers, Concrete, Retaining Walls, Irrigation, and much more.

Fierros Landscaping

We are providers of construction services in the Sacramento area. Our mission is to maintain the highest quality and professionalism from start to finish. We are confident in our results because all our jobs are custom needs to each home. We strive for the highest degree of quality products and workmanship. During the years in business, Fierros Landscaping has satisfied many customers. It is our reputation of quality work, professionalism and customer service that our customers continue to rely on us for their needs. To understand the needs and expectations of our customers, we take great care to work and communicate with every customer in a professional manner. We base our reputation on service, safety, and quality. Call us today and find out how we can meet all of your landscaping replacement and installation needs!

10/16/2015

D B.

Perfect. Very professional, on time, and work was first-rate.

Description of Work
Installed spa heater, repaired light and drain cover, and resealed leaking water feature.

02/21/2015

Larry M.

They were on time. They completed the work on time They were professional. The end result was excellent.

Description of Work
They re-plastered my pool and spa and upgrade my pool equipment as well.

10/27/2014

Howard S.

Joe, the owner, arrived on our specified day and time to give a no cost estimate of what needed to be done. An estimate was sent via email and he returned to confirm with a written estimate. He was very professional as were his workers who did the work. I am happy with the way the deck repaired was done. The tile work for the most part was great except for a couple of spots where the some grout was missing. I am very please in Joe's response to my concern and did send his tile guy out in a timely manner to address the concerns I had to my satisfaction.

Description of Work
Repaired deck and retiled a 30 ft section.

02/17/2014

William P.

Good job. Looks fine. No complaints about any step in the process.

Description of Work
Install temporary pool fence.

08/05/2013

Scott Z.

I had an estimate (done by Pool Time) for work which needed to be done on the pool as part of the purchase of my home. I contacted them and they quickly returned my call. He showed up on time and we looked at all of the work that needed to be done. As we looked at the pool system, he took extra time make sure I knew how the pool pump worked. We arranged for the work to be done and it was done promptly on the day we agreed upon (only 2 days later).

Description of Work
Multiple repairs on my pool- replace drains at bottom of pool, replaced in pool light, replaced seal on leaking pump, provided and installed cover for back of pump, replaced a couple of missing parts.

07/05/2013

John H.

Work was started on time and completed in the quoted time period. Follow up check list items were completed as promised. The pool water was rebalanced and the pool was ready for use. Overall a great job!! 5 stars

Description of Work
Pool Time did a great job redoing my pool. New surface, Lights, and drains

06/04/2013

Renee C.

I started to have problems with the second to the last guy that would service my pool. I had to call and complain to the office all the time about how dirty my pool was and they would send the same person back to fix it. They then hired another person to clean my pool, but he was trained by the previous pool employee. My pool was always dirty and they didn't keep track of my pool pump pressure. I noticed one afternoon how hard my pump was working, when I read the gauge it was too high. I pulled out the paper that the technicians use to track what they they do and noticed that they haven't measured it since the beginning of March. I don't know how long it has been since they measured the pump pressure since the paper started the beginning of March. My December's payment was higher to include an additional fee to have Pool Time clean my filter for a whole year. I called the office three time trying to get someone to my home to clean my filter so that my pump pressure would go down. Their explanation was that it was soo windy that it will take time for them to clean my filter. They didn't care that my pool pressure was too high. I gave them three days to get to my house and clean the filter. I ended up doing it myself. I called on April 15, 2013 and cancelled my service. I requested a refund. I am still waiting for my refund.

Description of Work
Pool Time did the pool inspection for my pool when I purchased my house. For 2 years I received great service from them. I started having problems with them the start of the year. They hired someone that wasn't trained very well and the quality of my service went down.

02/20/2013

Robin S.

Joe, the owner of Pool Time, has been very great from the start. When I bought my home last fall I needed a pool inspection done quickly and Joe was the only one to come through for me. Because of that, when I closed on my new home I decided to use Joe's company for weekly cleaning and service. When it came time to have the major pool renovation done Joe gave me an estimate that was in line with other pool companies. I felt that I should go with Pool Time as they had been great to me from the start. Joe took me to see other pools to help me decide what I wanted for my pool. He took me to a design center to pick out the rock for the wall. Today my pool is complete and looks like a brand new beautiful pool and spa. I could not be happier with the results. Everyone who has seen my pool over the last week can not believe how much better the pool and spa look. Thank you Pool Time.

Description of Work
My pool and spa were resurfaced, I had all new Italian tile put in and a wall behind the pool had stacked rock added to improve the look. I had a new, quiet pool pump added. I also had the "Easy Touch Pool & Spa Control System" put in so that I can control everything from inside my home.

Category pool cleaners,remodeling

12/02/2012

Sue D.

Excellent, no problems, no complaints.

Description of Work
Pool Time has been servicing my pool for over a year now. My previous pool service company did not take good care of my pool and I had a problem with algae. After Pool Time took over I never had another problem with algae and the pool always looks good. I had a small leak in my solar heating panel and they fixed it when they were winterizing my system, at no charge. I would highly recommend them.

12/19/2011

Bill M.

Everything was fine. They were little expensive but everybody else were almost the same. Their price was competitive. I would use them in the future.

Description of Work
I used Pool Time Inc for fencing last week. They put in a pool safety fence.

Category fencing

Pool & spa construction, design, repairs, chemical treatments, chlorinator & weekly maintenance, pool plaster & pebble floors, pool decks, benches & steps, tile, equipment upgrades, water features, pool lighting, removable pool fences, safety nets, leaf covers, pool escrow inspections.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available