Pool Time Pool & Spa Construction

Founded 1989 • With Angi since August 2007

11363 Pyrites Way

Gold River, CA 95670

Cost is determined by the job. License #: 701670. Additional contact: Brian Steinbach.

10/16/2015

D B.

Perfect. Very professional, on time, and work was first-rate.

Description of Work
Installed spa heater, repaired light and drain cover, and resealed leaking water feature.

05/14/2015

Jean R K.

Description of Work
High quality workmanship in replacing my very old pool pump. The cost was a bit more than I expected; however, this is the energy saving variable speed pump that will run spa jets as well as daily filtering. The pump will also allow for solar panel if I decide to install those. It's a high end product under warranty for 3 years and Pool time is the warranty service agent. So, altogether, this was the best choice for me.

02/21/2015

Larry M.

They were on time. They completed the work on time They were professional. The end result was excellent.

Description of Work
They re-plastered my pool and spa and upgrade my pool equipment as well.

02/19/2015

Judy F.

Description of Work
Replaced old pool equipment.a All pumps, filter and new lead in pipes.

01/28/2015

Gary M.

Description of Work
Replaced pool pump. Went very well.. the replaced pump is 1 hp less then the old one, but pulling more water.

Category fencing, pool cleaners

10/27/2014

Howard S.

Joe, the owner, arrived on our specified day and time to give a no cost estimate of what needed to be done. An estimate was sent via email and he returned to confirm with a written estimate. He was very professional as were his workers who did the work. I am happy with the way the deck repaired was done. The tile work for the most part was great except for a couple of spots where the some grout was missing. I am very please in Joe's response to my concern and did send his tile guy out in a timely manner to address the concerns I had to my satisfaction.

Description of Work
Repaired deck and retiled a 30 ft section.

05/31/2014

Kathie C.

Description of Work
They repaired a couple of leaks and now I have them on a monthly service where they do chemicals and sweeping the entire pool every week.

03/31/2014

PAUL L.

Category fencing, pool cleaners, remodeling

02/17/2014

William P.

Good job. Looks fine. No complaints about any step in the process.

Description of Work
Install temporary pool fence.

08/05/2013

Scott Z.

I had an estimate (done by Pool Time) for work which needed to be done on the pool as part of the purchase of my home. I contacted them and they quickly returned my call. He showed up on time and we looked at all of the work that needed to be done. As we looked at the pool system, he took extra time make sure I knew how the pool pump worked. We arranged for the work to be done and it was done promptly on the day we agreed upon (only 2 days later).

Description of Work
Multiple repairs on my pool- replace drains at bottom of pool, replaced in pool light, replaced seal on leaking pump, provided and installed cover for back of pump, replaced a couple of missing parts.

07/05/2013

John H.

Work was started on time and completed in the quoted time period. Follow up check list items were completed as promised. The pool water was rebalanced and the pool was ready for use. Overall a great job!! 5 stars

Description of Work
Pool Time did a great job redoing my pool. New surface, Lights, and drains

06/04/2013

Renee C.

I started to have problems with the second to the last guy that would service my pool. I had to call and complain to the office all the time about how dirty my pool was and they would send the same person back to fix it. They then hired another person to clean my pool, but he was trained by the previous pool employee. My pool was always dirty and they didn't keep track of my pool pump pressure. I noticed one afternoon how hard my pump was working, when I read the gauge it was too high. I pulled out the paper that the technicians use to track what they they do and noticed that they haven't measured it since the beginning of March. I don't know how long it has been since they measured the pump pressure since the paper started the beginning of March. My December's payment was higher to include an additional fee to have Pool Time clean my filter for a whole year. I called the office three time trying to get someone to my home to clean my filter so that my pump pressure would go down. Their explanation was that it was soo windy that it will take time for them to clean my filter. They didn't care that my pool pressure was too high. I gave them three days to get to my house and clean the filter. I ended up doing it myself. I called on April 15, 2013 and cancelled my service. I requested a refund. I am still waiting for my refund.

Description of Work
Pool Time did the pool inspection for my pool when I purchased my house. For 2 years I received great service from them. I started having problems with them the start of the year. They hired someone that wasn't trained very well and the quality of my service went down.

02/20/2013

Robin S.

Joe, the owner of Pool Time, has been very great from the start. When I bought my home last fall I needed a pool inspection done quickly and Joe was the only one to come through for me. Because of that, when I closed on my new home I decided to use Joe's company for weekly cleaning and service. When it came time to have the major pool renovation done Joe gave me an estimate that was in line with other pool companies. I felt that I should go with Pool Time as they had been great to me from the start. Joe took me to see other pools to help me decide what I wanted for my pool. He took me to a design center to pick out the rock for the wall. Today my pool is complete and looks like a brand new beautiful pool and spa. I could not be happier with the results. Everyone who has seen my pool over the last week can not believe how much better the pool and spa look. Thank you Pool Time.

Description of Work
My pool and spa were resurfaced, I had all new Italian tile put in and a wall behind the pool had stacked rock added to improve the look. I had a new, quiet pool pump added. I also had the "Easy Touch Pool & Spa Control System" put in so that I can control everything from inside my home.

Category pool cleaners, remodeling

12/02/2012

Sue D.

Excellent, no problems, no complaints.

Description of Work
Pool Time has been servicing my pool for over a year now. My previous pool service company did not take good care of my pool and I had a problem with algae. After Pool Time took over I never had another problem with algae and the pool always looks good. I had a small leak in my solar heating panel and they fixed it when they were winterizing my system, at no charge. I would highly recommend them.

12/19/2011

Bill M.

Everything was fine. They were little expensive but everybody else were almost the same. Their price was competitive. I would use them in the future.

Description of Work
I used Pool Time Inc for fencing last week. They put in a pool safety fence.

Category fencing

06/15/2010

KIM S.

Fine.

Description of Work
They are my pool service company and are pretty good at weekly maintenance. Last summer we had a problem and I asked for additional help because our regular guy wasn't fixing it, and there was a delay of two or three weeks while my pool was green, but other than that they have been good and reliable.

08/03/2007

DAMON W.

I have used pool time for two plus years and I have never had any problems. I met Mr. Steinbach at my home inspection and I have used their weekly full service pool service for two years with no problems or complaints. When I needed to replace my old, broken solar hot water heater system, I had pool time complete the job. They worked with me at every step of the way with excellent consideration and responsiveness at every step of the way. I recommend them without reservation.

Description of Work
Installation of new solar hot water heating system for pool and spa, removal of old, broken solar hot water heater. Installation of new pool cleaning device. Ongoing, full service of pool and spa on weekly basis.

Kronos Tree Care and Landscape

Kronos Tree Care and Landscape is a well-known landscaping service provider in Rio Linda, CA. Call us and we will provide you with a reliable service that will exceed your expectations! We serve in Rio Linda, CA, Elverta CA; Parkway CA; La Riviera CA; University Of California-Davis CA; Loomis Town CA; and the surrounding areas. Landscape Designer, Landscaping Contractor, Tree Removal, Quality Landscaping, Affordable Landscaping Services Landscape Designer Expert, Quality Landscaping Contractor, Tree Removal Service, Quality Landscaping Service, Affordable Landscaping Contractor, Local Quality Landscaping, Local Affordable Landscaping Services For more information visit our website: https://landscaperlindaca.com/

EDDIE MULLINS LANDSCAPING

We provide friendly, reliable & honest services. We specialize in all landscaping needs for property owners. We guarantee construction of the project for 1 year. If you are looking for a landscaping company that will take time with you to design your projects, look no further. Our enthusiasm to design and install your perfect outdoor project will be unmatched. We have commercial grade products used on all projects. We have been in the business for 8 years and have 15 years of landscaping experience. Please call (916) 870-4832 for fastest response.

Lawnscaping DL

Professional Lawn and Landscaping Services with a commitment to customer satisfaction are available through Lawnscaping DL. We offer a wide range of services including Artificial Grass Installation, Irrigation Repair and Installation, Concrete Services, Tree Trimming, Fencing, Yard Clean-up, Outdoor Kitchens, Landscaping Installations, and more! Give us a call today to schedule your free estimate. We pride ourselves on attention to detail and creating the landscape you have dreamed of!

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available

Pool & spa construction, design, repairs, chemical treatments, chlorinator & weekly maintenance, pool plaster & pebble floors, pool decks, benches & steps, tile, equipment upgrades, water features, pool lighting, removable pool fences, safety nets, leaf covers, pool escrow inspections.