Solar pool heaters warm your pool in cool weather without the hefty operational costs and energy bills that come with a traditional pool heater—that's worth a cannonball.
Get matched with top swimming pool companies in Loomis, CA
There are 0 highly-rated local swimming pool companies.
Matching on Angi
Recent Pool Installers Reviews in Loomis
- Pool ContractorDealt with a reputable pool contractor. My swimming pool installation went flawlessly and couldn't be happier with the service I received. Thank god for the referral I got.
- Geremia Pools & LandscapingDee Geremia came out several times with pool plans for us to look at. Each time we had her make changes to the plan as the pool evolved. We were offered a fair price which we accepted. We are under contract for a pool and are waiting for excavation work to start. Dee was always prompt about making changes and always showed up on time. She is very professional and knowledgeable, always pleasant, friendly, and has a lot of patience. Geremia has an excellent reputation and we are sure we'll be happy with the pool
- Geremia Pools & LandscapingThey did a great job. I am hoping I never have to put a pool in again, but if I had to I would use them again. They were very prompt. I would say it took 3 months to put the pool in. There were many people that came out to do the work. I would say 20. They were professional.
- Courage Pools IncAfter interviewing several pool contractors and narrowing my choice down to two viable companies, it became quite apparent that Jim Courage pools was head and shoulders above the rest in regards to integrity, honesty, and overall confidence that they could get the job done. Jim's quote and contract are so clear compared to the others that he literally took the mystery out of the process. Jim's staff, Jessica and Jim B. were amazing to work with and went way above and beyond during the entire process. Jim Courage himself was present during every phase of the build and he is an absolute perfectionist and made sure we were completely happy with everything!! Bottom line, our pool is even better than we could imagine! Give him a look, you will be glad you did!
- Red Leaf Development IncThe company and owner are very professional and always use quality materials and workmanship. The owner, Paul really listens to the clients needs and pays close attention to detail. We are really proud of the way are landscaping turned out and the uniqueness of the design and plant selection.
- Generation Pool Plastering IncI called a lot of different pool companies to get quotes but getting a timely response was a challenge. Val always responded right away with professional answers so while he was not the very lowest bid, he was extremely competitive and you can't put a price on getting the right advice and experience; also he probably saved us a lot of money by providing better alternatives. The project was fairly complex as deck had to be removed, a new cantilever had to be poured and a lot of other considerations had to be taken along the way to account for issues. During the project Val responded promptly 7 days a week at all hours. We were under a budget constraint so he continuously was challenged to help us get a quality solution without breaking the bank. He invested a huge amount of his time getting us costing alternatives and even helped arrange sub contractors for the other parts of the job (stone decking and landscaping). The end result was a pool worthy of a magazine cover
- DAVIS HOME TRENDSThis review is for Doughboy pool sales only. They do not install, although they can refer you to qualified installers. Both Paula and Ralph helped us through the purchase process of a 28' round Doughboy pool to be sunk half way into the ground. Both were very knowledgeable, gave helpful hints and recommendations, and any answers they didn't know off hand they got within minutes. It is clear they have been doing this for quite some time and they know what they're doing. We are very happy with the material purchase experience. FYI... You'll need a water truck service if not using your own water and an excavator (the pool installer has recommendations for both). You'll also need to hire out your own decking or concrete company for surrounding deck/patio. If you're sinking the pool into the ground and surrounding with concrete you'll need a concrete vendor or contractor to at least provide the slurry and, if you're not a do-it-yourselfer, do the work. This is not easy to find, and according to the installer contractors generally don't do a good job of it unless you have another project for them to do at the same time - like a patio. I highly recommend Davis Home Trends. They are very service oriented and knowledgeable. Been in business a long time as well which speaks volumes for their service. Great people
- Adams Pool SpecialtiesWe felt that the price was a little high but it is hard to tell because we went through our general contractor and we needed a deck and retaining wall. We did decide to upgrade some of the pool equipment and we have been happy with the results. We have a few spots where the PebbleTec is lifting off of the pool but we have not contacted Adam's yet regarding it. I have every confidence that they will resolve it once we contact them. I contacted Adam's Pools about a year after the pool was built about a couple of issues with the PebbleTec. It took a little while for them to show up but once they did they fixed all issues at no charge
- Burkett's Pool Plastering IncBurkett's removed the old cracked asbestos kool-deck surrounding the pool, poured a completely new pool deck, removed a spa wall, put in new channel drains, pressure tested existing plumbing, replaced old 3 way valves at pump location, replaced old pool light, and refinished the pool with a beautiful new pebble finish along with new tile at the water line. Work was done on time at budget. Communication with me was very good, no surprises. I was out of town for the pool start-up so they coordinated with my regular pool service folks. Had one issue with the way a pool timer was rewired which caused a timer failure. Burkett's replaced the timer at no charge to me. Overall I was very pleased and I love the pool
- Robinson Pools & SpasMike and team built my swimming pool... and they did it quicker and nicer than I imagined. I crack up to this day because I have a friend doing his pool with a national company and he started two weeks after and he is STILL having his pool built (4 weeks after mine is done!). The thing with building a pool is practically every step is a one day process (with some exceptions). So it really comes down to a scheduling thing - how good is the contractor at getting all the subs to do their work in a timely manner? This is where Mike REALLY excels. Once the construction got going, he had someone out there every day doing something. The guys down the street doing their pool (with that same national company I mentioned above) haven't had any movement on their pool in over a week. What gives? I was talking to the guy who does the concrete decking for Mike and he said that Mike is the fastest pool builder he works with. Excellent! When you choose a contractor, you really just have to like their design and their approach to building. The truth is, they all use practically the same subs - so you need someone who is going to hustle the subs and make sure it is being done correctly and on-time. One thing he does is give, by far, the best pool quote/presentation. Most guys will hand sketch your proposed design. Mike will come out there, take exact measurements and when he gives you the quote, show you exactly what your pool will look like. He also has a great concept of construction principles that are integral to building a pool. For example, I had one contractor propose to build into this hill and retaining wall behind my house. While it is possible to do, Mike pointed out that it is very likely that my entire neighborhood has some kind of community drain behind the retaining wall that, if cut, sort of screws everyone and it would need to be repaired. While he wasn't 100% - the fact he was prepared to talk about that shows that he knows what he is talking about. If you call several contractors they will give you a 2 month window from signing contract to starting construction... STARTING! I signed contract and 2 days later Mike put in for the permits and he started about a week after the permits were approved (Rocklin, at the time, took 3 weeks to approve permits!!). Another great thing is he is easily reachable. I'm sure he hates it - but he probably has 1000 texts from me. He was very responsive. This is important - because when you're building a major project, not everything is going to come out as planned. You need to be able to inquire and feel comfortable with what is happening. Problems will come up and they need to be addressed. Having access to the contractor is a real plus. One other great asset is his project manager, Craig. Craig is a former pool builder himself and basically takes super care with your pool to make sure that it is done how he'd want it to be done. Him and Mike are like Frick and Frack... and what I mean by that is they each have different strengths and it helps the process
Swimming Pool Companies in Loomis
- Business Description:Geremia Pools and Landscaping has been building swimming pools in Sacramento since 1922. We don’t take shortcuts. We use only the best materials and in-house construction staff to make sure your project is handled the right way from beginning to end. Geremia Pools and Landscaping cares about how your swimming looks, functions, and lasts. If you want a swimming pool and the bottom line is all that matters, we get it, but we’re not that builder. We’re here to build it the right way, with the ..Recent Review:After the bid was made, but rejected salesman insisted that I should do the 'right thing' and pay him $300 for consultation. There was no previous mention that there would be a FEE, FYI His bid was over 11k more than closest bid PLUS there were many items priced with a 'question mark'. Who know what the pool was REALLY going to cost. The bid also included almost 3k for travel. If Shingle Springs is not in their area he could have told us. I have added the sketch that Ray is claiming should be $300, Again this was a bid, nothing was mentioned that there would be a fee for a bipeter u.
- Business Description:American Tubs designs and manufactures a complete line of premium quality Walk-In Bathtubs that are ideal for people with Limited Mobility, Seniors, Disabled and people with pain, arthritis, stress and other debilitating conditionsRecent Review:This company is nowhere near where we live. Hundreds of miles away. BAD algorithm. Almost as bad the one that put us in the Tenderloin area of San Francisco. If your algorithm can identify districts in a city it ought to recognize an address that was located +30 miles away from it as NOT being part of itL. B.
- Business Description:For the most convenient place to buy all the pool supplies you need all season long, come to A.V. Hawaiian. We offer the best selection in name brand pool products along with outstanding customer service. Our retail store takes pride in offering high-quality products with superior customer service. We go to great lengths to make sure we carry only the best and most reliable products on the market today. Our wide selection of popular name brands makes it easy to find your favorite products, a..Recent Review:Slight delay in service due to heavy rains but the company kept in touch to let me know what was going on. I verbally gave company a list of the stuff I wanted done and they completed the list in 3 months. I never had to remind them, they reminded me as they did the work. I am a very happy customerdavid l.
- Business Description:Tropical Pools Service and Repair gives you the top quality swimming pool services that you deserve. For more information about our services and pricing please feel free to call us on (916) 470-1124. Swimming Pool Construction, Swimming Pool Repair Service, Pool Building, Pool Maintenance, Pool Renovatio
- Business Description:Residential and commercial swimming pool and landscaping contractorRecent Review:Swan Pools gave me an estimate and then started texting me to try to get me to use their service. I wouldn't recommend them to anyone. At first I said no, and asked them to send me an estimate. Eventually he sent me a typed-up piece of paper which didn't look very professional. I thought about the ridiculously low number and thought that their business must not be doing very well, and if they go out of business what do I do with my warranties. So I decided to go with the other pool company. I didn't tell him and he kept calling me. Somehow he found out I went with the other company and sent me a text saying that he knew I'd gone with the other company. I wanted to text him back but I left it. He was punctual in coming out to do the estimate, but not in sending the estimatecarly m.
- Business Description:5 Star Pool Plaster Inc., is a family oriented business that strives to exceed the customers dream when remodeling their swimming pool. We offer the most affordable prices with exceptional workmanship. Our goal is to give you the most pleasant experience throughout the entire renovation project of your swimming pool. At 5 Star Pool Plaster we focus on what is most important, which is the customer guiding them through the entire process and making sure you are informed every step of the way an..Recent Review:In the beginning everything went smoothly, but to get them to finish the job was a nightmare. It took over a month to get them back to finish the job. Also they were sloppy and left debris everywhere. In the end the did a good job and I did like it. Would I hire them again, humm I really don't know I would have to think about thatFrancisco S.
- Business Description:In our 19th year of business building quality residential swimming pools, spas, and backyard environments.Recent Review:After interviewing several pool contractors and narrowing my choice down to two viable companies, it became quite apparent that Jim Courage pools was head and shoulders above the rest in regards to integrity, honesty, and overall confidence that they could get the job done. <br /> Jim's quote and contract are so clear compared to the others that he literally took the mystery out of the process. <br /> Jim's staff, Jessica and Jim B. were amazing to work with and went way above and beyond during the entire process. <br /> Jim Courage himself was present during every phase of the build and he is an absolute perfectionist and made sure we were completely happy with everything!! <br /> Bottom line, our pool is even better than we could imagine! Give him a look, you will be glad you did!! <br /Greg M.
- Business Description:Asbury Fiberglass
- Business Description:Free Design Consultation! In 1989, Rob Burkett launched Burkett’s Pool Plastering with three employees and his wife Dianne running the home office. Today, Burkett’s has grown to more than 250 employees who are dedicated to creating the ultimate backyard environment. With competitive pricing and crews that take pride in their work, we treat your family like our familyRecent Review:Burkett's was outstanding, from start to finish they were courteous,hard working, & simply put one of the best companies to get your pool redone by!! I got a beautiful pebble finish (Wet Edge Satin Matrix-Antigua) Thank You Burkett's!!!!!!Alejandro j.
- Business Description:Builders of Unique Pools and Spas. Over 35 years of hands on Experience.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful Swimming Pool Company articles
An above-ground pool is a more affordable way to splash your way through summer, but it still has expenses. Find out your potential above-ground pool cost here.
Removing a hot tub typically costs a few hundred dollars. Rates for moving hot tubs vary based on the hot tub’s size, installation method, and where you’re moving it to.
Find swimming pool companies in
swimming pool companies in Loomis
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 5 Star Pool Plaster Inc7275 National Dr # A
- 5 Star Pool Plaster Inc
- Adams Pool Specialties7 Wayne Ct
- ADVANCED POOLS3261 FITZGERALD RD A
Rancho Cordova, California
- Always Clear Nichols Pool Services, Inc.2795 E. Bidwell St. Suite 100-300
- American Pure Pool Service and RepairPo Box 84
Meadow Vista, California
- American Tubs17940 Ajax Cir
City Of Industry, California
- Asbury Fiberglass23 Summersky Way
- AV Hawaiian Pool & Spa Supply42222 50th St W
- Avilatile1806 North Bend Dr
- Adams Pool Specialties
- Fassett Construction17051 Climax Rd
- Fassett Construction
- Imperial Swimming Pools3912 Kenwood Way
- Imperial Swimming Pools
- Liberty Construction3848 Sherbrook Dr.
Santa Rosa, California
- Liberty Construction
- Paradise Pools1233 Commerce Ave. Suite B
- Peak Pool Service
- Petretti Landscape ServicesP.O. Box 333
Pollock Pines, California
- Pool Time Pool & Spa Construction11363 Pyrites Way
Gold River, California
- Premier Pools & Spas - Sacramento11250 Pyrites Way
Rancho Cordova, California
- Paradise Pools
- Robinson Pools & Spas2000 Shady Trail Ln
- Robinson Pools & Spas
- U BUILD IT SWIMMING POOLS3323 Watt Ave. 315
- U BUILD IT SWIMMING POOLS