City Dweller

Founded 2012 • With Angi since October 2014

As a licensed general contractor I offer a range of services. From full permitted kitchen and bath remodels to handyman house calls....

The last thing my company will do is nickel and dime a customer for something they don't need. With over 50 years of experience in the trades, The Vent Cleaner has specialized in cleaning, repairing, & maintaining vents for residential, commercial, & HOA clients. Our expert technicians, and advance equipment will clean the air ducts throughout your home. The process includes the removal of unwanted particles and pollutants, from the grill back to the main panel unit, to ensure proper ventilation and the circulation of clean air with only EPA approved products. Our dryer vent cleaning service is a cost effective way to eliminate the unnecessary expense of extended drying times and keep your family safe from the risk of fire. Contact us today to learn more!

Since the heating, ventilation and air conditioning system is open and circulates air all the time, it is likely to accumulate dust and pollen and possibly fungi and bacteria as well. Rely on us, at Silicon Valley Air Experts to remove these harmful particles and to leave the surfaces spotless. Our company has long-term experience in the industry and is known for delivering optimal results in little time. In addition to cleaning all HVAC system components that get dusty and dirty, we can fix them as well. This is how we ensure high indoor air quality at all times.

11/05/2017

Responsive and professional. David, the owner of City Dweller, is courteous and trustworthy. We are happy to have found an experienced and detail-oriented contractor. He worked neatly and carefully on our job. We will definitely be calling David again for our home repair jobs.

Description of Work
Window caulking

02/29/2016

He was prompt, I really needed the additional railings, and he installed them the same day. They work great. This was my first experience with a provider on Angie's List, and I was really impressed.

Description of Work
I purchased an offer for $375 for Five Hours of Handyman Service, installed additional railings on my stair case.

Category handyman service

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. I hope you are taking it easy and being careful when making your way up and down those steep set of stairs. Be well and make it a great year. David Gohn

02/17/2016

David and his assistant carefully and thoughtfully installed all the hardware we had purchased; everything looks so handsome, and it's all secure, centered and straight. In addition, they patched holes in the walls around the windows, and re-caulked around the kitchen sink for me, as well. David is a licensed and bonded general contractor, an expert at both "handyman" installations and large remod...

Description of Work
David Gohn, owner and operator of City Dweller General Contracting replaced all the hardware (deadbolt, door handle, peep hole/knocker) on our front door, hung curtain rods and towel racks, and replaced the kitchen faucet. David also did a "walk-through" with me, so I am better ready to prep for our next round of projects.

02/12/2016

12/03/2015

Description of Work
David put together shelves, removed a broken door, installed new light fixtures, and re-sealed the tile in the bathroom and the kitchen, among other things. It went great. He was super nice, helpful, and good at his job.

Category handyman service

Thank you [Member Name Removed], it was a pleasure to meet and work for you. I look forward to helping you with any projects in the future. Make 2016 a great year. David

Doors, lighting, plumbing, remodeling - general, kitchen & bathroom.