City Dweller

Founded 2012 • With Angi since October 2014

1440 De Solo Dr

Pacifica, CA 94044

As a licensed general contractor I offer a range of services. From full permitted kitchen and bath remodels to handyman house calls....

11/05/2017

Elizabeth T.

Responsive and professional. David, the owner of City Dweller, is courteous and trustworthy. We are happy to have found an experienced and detail-oriented contractor. He worked neatly and carefully on our job. We will definitely be calling David again for our home repair jobs.

Description of Work
Window caulking

02/29/2016

Christine P.

He was prompt, I really needed the additional railings, and he installed them the same day. They work great. This was my first experience with a provider on Angie's List, and I was really impressed.

Description of Work
I purchased an offer for $375 for Five Hours of Handyman Service, installed additional railings on my stair case.

Category handyman service

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. I hope you are taking it easy and being careful when making your way up and down those steep set of stairs. Be well and make it a great year. David Gohn

02/17/2016

Molly L.

David and his assistant carefully and thoughtfully installed all the hardware we had purchased; everything looks so handsome, and it's all secure, centered and straight. In addition, they patched holes in the walls around the windows, and re-caulked around the kitchen sink for me, as well. David is a licensed and bonded general contractor, an expert at both "handyman" installations and large remodeling jobs. His reviews both here and on Yelp are excellent. We are so impressed; we are already gearing up for our next two rounds of projects!

Description of Work
David Gohn, owner and operator of City Dweller General Contracting replaced all the hardware (deadbolt, door handle, peep hole/knocker) on our front door, hung curtain rods and towel racks, and replaced the kitchen faucet. David also did a "walk-through" with me, so I am better ready to prep for our next round of projects.

02/12/2016

Juanita C.

12/03/2015

Lara B.

Description of Work
David put together shelves, removed a broken door, installed new light fixtures, and re-sealed the tile in the bathroom and the kitchen, among other things. It went great. He was super nice, helpful, and good at his job.

Category handyman service

Thank you [Member Name Removed], it was a pleasure to meet and work for you. I look forward to helping you with any projects in the future. Make 2016 a great year. David

11/15/2015

Noel M.

It went ok,. Took a while during lots of chats and left a little early

Description of Work
put together recliner and two side tables and hung tv

06/15/2013

Betty B.

He was very honest. He could have extended the job and made more money, but he didn't. I recommend him.

Description of Work
He came in to clean out dryer exhaust ducts. He ended up not having to do the job, but he reset the dryer because it wasn't set correctly.

Category handyman service, dryer vent cleaning

10/20/2012

Mike K.

He's done other handyman work for me, I've hired him numerous times. He does very good work.

Description of Work
He installed a sliding glass shower door.

Dalcon Electric

We are an Electrical Contracting Company providing top quality electrical services to South Bay, East Bay, and the Peninsula! Dave Lee, the owner of Dalcon Electric, started doing electrical work in the San Jose area over 30 years ago. Then, in 1993, he started Dalcon Electric in San Jose. With over 30 years of experience in both residential and commercial work, we take pride in our expertise and professionalism. We always give you a fair price and can often recommend ways to save you money on your electrical job. We are family owned and operated company! We are also licensed, bonded, and insured! Give us a call today! You’ll be in good hands! Ask about our Angie's List coupon and senior discounts. Award winning. Certified Copalum Installers.

Offers by Dalcon Electric on Angi
    Marsh Fence & Deck

A fence is one of the hardest working elements of your home. It must be functional — defining space, creating privacy, providing shelter and shade. It must be durable — resistant to pests and able to weather harsh environmental conditions. And it must be beautiful. A good fence offers elegance and utility. Redwood is the one building material that gives you both.

Jett drywall

Jett drywall, Operated by Jett Is here to get your drywall needs finished right.

Doors, lighting, plumbing, remodeling - general, kitchen & bathroom.