All Clear Exterminating

Founded 2017 • With Angi since November 2017

All Clear Exterminating offers localized treatments, fumigations, wood repair and rodent exclusions. At All Clear we pride ourselves in providing quality work and great customer service. Our number one goal is to educate our clients with the help of one of our licensed professional inspectors, to make the right decision regarding their safety health and property....

A Service Provider's profile image

+4 more images

pest control (13)woodworking (2)

11/08/2021

kathleen B.

they were excellent. they were very thorough and they were on top of everything, he also made some diagram to show us where to put the grits.

Description of Work
pest control ./ rodents

Work Completed On 11/08/2021

07/14/2020

paul F.

John and Jackson cleared them out and Jackson came back twice to make sure that they stayed out. So glad that is done.

Description of Work
rats in the attic

Category pest control, woodworking

Work Completed On 07/14/2020

02/08/2020

Martin T.

At first I was very unhappy but the Owner came out to make it right The guy who quoted me is no longer with them

Description of Work
Rodent removal

Work Completed On 02/08/2020

04/02/2019

James M.

Absolutely amazing! After getting a total of three reviews All Clear Exterminating was by far the best in every way. The inspector was the most thorough and found a lot of areas of infestation the other companies missed. Furthermore, the explanation of how the process would work was very detail oriented and then a step was missing. The guys came out to treat our house were very professional and did a wonderful job cleaning up after themselves. The wood replacement was even better then I could of imagined. Lastly, the office staff was just such a pleasure to talk with. Everyone one was very professional and punctual. With out a doubt, I would very much recommend All Clear Exterminating, they are just the best hands down.

Description of Work
Termite Inspection

Category pest control, woodworking

Work Completed On 04/01/2019

03/09/2019

David B.

This is the 2nd review I have written as I did in fact hire Mike and All Clear again. The first time was home fumigation for termites in 2018 (A++). This time it was to get a rodent out of the home and protect the home from future entries. Again, the team did a great job. I specifically wish to shout out to Edgar, one of Mike's employees. Edgar went way above and beyond to assist us in a successful process and conclusion. He humbly and professionally understands what true customer service is all about. Also, Brittany at the office was a joy to work with by phone throughout the process as she was always empathetic to any/all concerns I communicated. Yes, I highly recommend All Clear and will use them again if the need arises.

Description of Work
Rodent extraction and exclusion

Work Completed On 03/01/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We really appreciate you taking the time to write not only this review, but the previous review as well. Your feedback will be passed on to the employees.

01/26/2019

John L.

The salesman made a bunch of promises (family owned business etc) and promised they would come back several times to check rodents and check on work. The work on termites is tough to assess because we cannot tell what was done. They never came back as promised on rodents and did not replace the insulation in our attic which was taken out - again as they promised. The work on wood rot was absolutely awful. I refused to pay and they argued I should pay $60 for every hole filled. I refused and asked for a complete rebid given that the rot was not taken care of. While the salesman came around we never received any rebid. This whole experience felt like a scam - as I say I have no idea if the termite work was done.

Description of Work
We had termites. The salesman came and convinced us to add pest control and elimination of wood rot.

Work Completed On 12/20/2018

06/12/2018

David B.

Everyone involved were great and clearly understand customer service and quality service. There were a couple bumps in the process but Mike took total ownership and accountability. He even deducted from the final bill (unsolicited) just because of the few minor bumps. The work accomplished was world-class. In a world where it is very difficult to find quality exterminators, rest assured Mike and his team have your back. I will hire them again in a heart beat and will share with my network.

Description of Work
Whole house fumigation (tenting) plus pre-fumigation carpentry/repairs

Work Completed On 06/04/2018

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for taking the time to write us a review. It was a pleasure doing business with you, and we greatly appreciate your feedback.

01/31/2018

Justin P.

What a great company. Showed up on time very courteous and accommodating to my schedule. You could not ask for better service great job all clear

Description of Work
Termite treatment

Work Completed On 01/31/2018

01/31/2018

Bella O.

It went excellent great performanced.

Description of Work
Termite treatment

Work Completed On 01/04/2018

01/19/2018

Devin K.

It went great!

Description of Work
Bugs spraying & some wood work. Repaired a patio/porch.

Work Completed On 01/19/2018

01/10/2018

Tynan K.

It went really well from the first phone call, to the end of the project. They got right back to me and came right out once I was ready to proceed.

Description of Work
Termite repair

Work Completed On 01/10/2018

12/22/2017

Sandra M.

I had a fumigation on my house a couple years back and recently I saw termite droppings below my window sill. I called All Clear Exterminating and Mike came out and did a full inspection of my property. He informed me that I could have a localized treatment called a Clearfoam that would take care of my termite infestation and that I will not have to leave my home to get it done. A technician came out and completed the treatment and I couldn't have been more happy with the quality of work performed.

Description of Work
Clear foam treatment for termites

Work Completed On 12/22/2017

12/13/2017

Nancy P.

In October Mike the owner/inspector of All Clear Exterminating came to my home to do a termite inspection. He’s very professional and polite. He took his time and found termites in places that to other companies had missed previously. I signed up for the Clearshield treatment that takes care of subterranean termites and drywood termites. A technician named Justin came out to complete the work and he did a great job .I am very happy with all clear.

Description of Work
Termite Treatment

Contact