When safeguarding your basement, regrading your soil can protect your foundation from unwanted moisture and big problems down the road. Consider these five tips as you explore how to regrade your yard to help your foundation.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Milpitas, CA
There are 1 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Milpitas
- Bryan G. Taylor (BGT) Land SurveyorsLillian and Bryan is excellent. My project is on a very old lot with a lot of unique engineering. They are super communicative and professional. Very timely with responses and realistic with their timeline. They answered all my questions and walked me through the process as a first time builder. I HIGHLy recommend. Great to work with
- Total Control Surveys, LLCDave Sherman is a gem. I would give him 10 stars if I could. My husband and I needed a survey of our yard with particular attention to a property line that adjoined a next door neighbor who is in the process of putting up a wall around his property. We had heard that the owner of the other house had mentioned removing our chain link fence because he thought it went over his property line. Initially we tried contacting the company that did the survey associated with our fence installation. They were totally useless stating they couldn't fit us in for 10 weeks, and they refused to share their original survey with us because it was over 3 years old. We wanted clarification of where the line was so that the wall and fence ended up in the correct locations. We were so lucky to find Total Control Surveys on Angie's List. Dave spent almost three days doing our survey- much more than he anticipated. Markers had been removed which forced him to go up and down the street trying to get accurate readings. In addition, other markers were covered over or difficult to measure due to heavy growth on our property. When he completed his work, Dave learned that our fence was, in fact on our property. Instead of just relaying this information to us, Dave made the extra effort to find our neighbor's survey through building permits. He learned that our neighbor's surveyor had made a mistake which showed the back portion of our fence in our neighbor's yard. Dave then contacted that surveyor and discussed it, giving him the chance to make a correction. The other surveyor went back out and did indeed admit that he had made an mistake, and that our fence was not over the property line. Dave had to make multiple calls and send many emails to the other surveyor who wasn't anxious to investigate this. His efforts were invaluable. Dave is a perfectionist who is wonderful to deal with. We would definitely use his services again, and we highly recommend him
- Hogan Land ServicesWe recently purchased a new property in the Havenscourt area of Oakland and want to install a new fence around our property. Prior to embarking on re-fencing of our property, it was recommended that we look into hiring a surveyor to clearly mark our property boundaries. Robert (Rob) Stevenson from Hogan called me today to explain the history of our property & offer free advice: rather than pay for a formal survey (which would have to be done for our whole block, not only our lot, and would be quite expensive) he suggested speaking w/ our neighbors about our fencing project---particularly the neighboring apartment complex---to get buy-in. So his advice not only saved us a bundle of money, but he provided us with a history lesson and a realistic game plan. Thank you Rob
- Wade Hammond Land SurveyorWe priced 4 different surveyors and Mr. Hammond was in the middle range. He was very responsive and quick to complete the survey once the onsite visit was made. Would be happy to use again and to recommend him to others.
- Carnes & Associatesbeing the first time I ever needed a survey, Gary took the time to call me a few times to go over the process and also gave me (at no extra cost) a few extra drawings and illustrations to show the easements and what they meant. due to the heavy rains in the Bay Area during this time, there was some delay on the survey, however, this could not be controlled and we ended up getting the work done and finalized to my satisfaction and also for the utility companies land department. highly recommend and would definitely use them agai
- Vegvary Land SurveyingWe needed our lot surveyed in preparation for building a house. Don was recommended and with a phone call we set up the job. He arrived on time, conferred with both me and the architect, got the field work done in a day and three days later we had the results. Very professional and pleasant to work with
- Vegvary Land SurveyingAs a new home owner, I contacted Mr. Vegvary for land surveying. He was strongly recommended by several neighbors. He kindly pointed out that my property was surveyed in 2004 and advised to contact the original company. He even attached the survey document for my reference which he didn't need to do. I really appreciate his honesty and professionalism
- Scan TechBoth Peter and Jose were very professional but friendly. The work was quick and unobtrusive. They scanned our property for pipes that were laid before we purchased the house. They identified and marked where the existing water, sewer, and electrical lines ran through our back yard. They even supplied the depth every ten feet, so we know where and how to dig for any projects we have in the future. They were also very knowledgeable and helpful with everything I asked about. They pointed out issues we should be aware of, including possible failures on certain exposed conduits, as well as the likely condition of the pipes in and out. I highly recommend their services. They are great to work with and very pleasant people
- Jacobs Steven H Land SurveyorI was really happy with them. Their price was great and I got a sense that they were a really good company. I think that it was a complicated job because of the nature of land I have but they did a really good job. It took a little longer than I thought it would take but the outcome was great.
- Vegvary Land SurveyingMr. Vergvary was super helpful. it turned out that I did not need a full survey, and was able to figure out the property line with relatively minor cost. I really appreciated the honest and straightforward approach.
Land Surveyors in Milpitas
- Business Description:Land Surveying ServicesRecent Review:Lillian and Bryan is excellent. My project is on a very old lot with a lot of unique engineering. They are super communicative and professional. Very timely with responses and realistic with their timeline. They answered all my questions and walked me through the process as a first time builder. I HIGHLy recommend. Great to work withCarolyn Y.
- Business Description:We are a full service land development company with 19 empoloyees, 2 licensed Civil/Structural engineers, 4 licensed surveyors and 8 highly experienced techniciansRecent Review:No one emailed me or called me. No work was discussed or done.Coral E.
- Business Description:Human Nature Design & Construction Inc is a design to build and construction firm with a distinguished reputation. Our firm excels in residential and commercial projects. Whether you need help with minor updating, large-scale renovations or new construction, we’ll help you achieve the look you want, on time and within your budgetRecent Review:Wasted time meeting with him. He did not provide the courtesy of a response saying he would or would not quote. That was fine because I gave a deadline for receiving quotes and simply worked with the quotes I did get. However, very unprofessionalJohn S.
- Business Description:L.A. Stevens & Associates, Inc. is a full service Land Surveying firm representing public, private, commercial and attorney clients throughout the Bay Area since 1991, with expertise in Caltrans construction, right-of-way engineering and preliminary design surveys. We provide prompt, professional and cost effective land surveying services to our clients in order to meet comprehensive land surveying requirements. Our unique ability to perform thorough research of survey records, both recorded..Recent Review:They never emailed or called me. I never got to hire them.Coral E.
- Business Description:Land Surveying
- Business Description:Small General Contractor, with great references and many skills. All hands on type of owner.
- Business Description:Based in San Francisco with an office also in Gilroy, California, Cor Land Consulting provides Real Estate Development and Land Planning advisory services to clients located throughout the Bay Area. Cor Land Consulting was founded and is managed by Paul Correa who has worked in the residential and commerical land development field for over ten years. He is a former City Councilmember and Planning Commissioner for the City of Gilroy
- Recent Review:KENNY WONG WAS THE LICENSED LAND SURVEYOR I DEALT WITH--THIS IS HIS BUSINESS. HE GOT THE JOB DONE IN THE TIME FRAME WE AGREED TO. I WAS SURPRISED THAT HE DID HIS SITE WORK ON A SUNDAY AFTERNOON, BUT WE HAD QUITE A SPELL OF RAIN AND SUNDAY WAS THE FIRST GOOD WEATHER. THE CITY REQUIRED KENNY TO COMPLETE THE FEMA FORM BECAUSE THE FIRST TIME AROUND HE LEFT SOME INFORMATION UNANSWERED. HIS SECOND ATTEMPT WAS COMPLETEROBERT H.
- Business Description:Wade's ability to solve and execute a diverse set of obstacles, guarantees customers successful job completion. He gives clients peace of mind, by assuring their satisfaction is his top priority. It's Wade's wide-spread knowledge and versatility within the construction industry, that make him an essential asset to any projectRecent Review:We priced 4 different surveyors and Mr. Hammond was in the middle range. He was very responsive and quick to complete the survey once the onsite visit was made. Would be happy to use again and to recommend him to othersChris T.
- Business Description:HGTV Designer/Landscaper. Designed and installed gardens for HGTV on primetime show "Landscape Smart". Office in Los Gatos, CA. All aspects of landscape design, installation and maintenance. High quality, custom craftsman-quality workRecent Review:I cannot recommend this contractor. The contractor did not complete the job in a timely manner and the cost of the project was approximately 20% over the estimated cost. Even after final payment invoices were received and paid, additional invoices were forwarded for payment so it was difficult to follow when this project was finally billed in full. Very poor organization skills and time managementIrma B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Find land surveyors in
land surveyors in Milpitas
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Accurate Land Solutions1271 Washington Ave, #533
San Leandro, California
- Accurate Land Solutions
- DOMINGUEZ ASSOCIATES40 HUMBOLDT CT
- DOMINGUEZ ASSOCIATES
- Edmundson Land Surveying20 S. Santa Cruz Avenue #300
Los Gatos, California
- Edmundson Land Surveying
- IGATOOLBENDER293 Bernal Rd
San Jose, California
- JAMES P TANNER552 BEAN CREEK RD #155
Scotts Valley, California
- JAMES P TANNER
- Monument Land Surveying6660 Lone Tree Way
- Monument Land Surveying
- NATURAL BRIDGES LANDSCAPING15015 Los Gatos Blvd
Los Gatos, California
- NATURAL BRIDGES LANDSCAPING
- Practical RealityPO Box 2594
Mill Valley, California
- Practical Reality
- Solar Land Partners12672 Kane Dr
- Solar Land Partners
- Virgil Chavez Land Surveying721 Tuolumne St
- Virgil Chavez Land Surveying