When safeguarding your basement, regrading your soil can protect your foundation from unwanted moisture and big problems down the road. Consider these five tips as you explore how to regrade your yard to help your foundation.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Campbell, CA
There are 2 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Campbell
- Bryan G. Taylor (BGT) Land SurveyorsLillian and Bryan is excellent. My project is on a very old lot with a lot of unique engineering. They are super communicative and professional. Very timely with responses and realistic with their timeline. They answered all my questions and walked me through the process as a first time builder. I HIGHLy recommend. Great to work with
- Total Control Surveys, LLCDave Sherman is a gem. I would give him 10 stars if I could. My husband and I needed a survey of our yard with particular attention to a property line that adjoined a next door neighbor who is in the process of putting up a wall around his property. We had heard that the owner of the other house had mentioned removing our chain link fence because he thought it went over his property line. Initially we tried contacting the company that did the survey associated with our fence installation. They were totally useless stating they couldn't fit us in for 10 weeks, and they refused to share their original survey with us because it was over 3 years old. We wanted clarification of where the line was so that the wall and fence ended up in the correct locations. We were so lucky to find Total Control Surveys on Angie's List. Dave spent almost three days doing our survey- much more than he anticipated. Markers had been removed which forced him to go up and down the street trying to get accurate readings. In addition, other markers were covered over or difficult to measure due to heavy growth on our property. When he completed his work, Dave learned that our fence was, in fact on our property. Instead of just relaying this information to us, Dave made the extra effort to find our neighbor's survey through building permits. He learned that our neighbor's surveyor had made a mistake which showed the back portion of our fence in our neighbor's yard. Dave then contacted that surveyor and discussed it, giving him the chance to make a correction. The other surveyor went back out and did indeed admit that he had made an mistake, and that our fence was not over the property line. Dave had to make multiple calls and send many emails to the other surveyor who wasn't anxious to investigate this. His efforts were invaluable. Dave is a perfectionist who is wonderful to deal with. We would definitely use his services again, and we highly recommend him
- Hogan Land ServicesWe recently purchased a new property in the Havenscourt area of Oakland and want to install a new fence around our property. Prior to embarking on re-fencing of our property, it was recommended that we look into hiring a surveyor to clearly mark our property boundaries. Robert (Rob) Stevenson from Hogan called me today to explain the history of our property & offer free advice: rather than pay for a formal survey (which would have to be done for our whole block, not only our lot, and would be quite expensive) he suggested speaking w/ our neighbors about our fencing project---particularly the neighboring apartment complex---to get buy-in. So his advice not only saved us a bundle of money, but he provided us with a history lesson and a realistic game plan. Thank you Rob
- Wade Hammond Land SurveyorWe priced 4 different surveyors and Mr. Hammond was in the middle range. He was very responsive and quick to complete the survey once the onsite visit was made. Would be happy to use again and to recommend him to others.
- Carnes & Associatesbeing the first time I ever needed a survey, Gary took the time to call me a few times to go over the process and also gave me (at no extra cost) a few extra drawings and illustrations to show the easements and what they meant. due to the heavy rains in the Bay Area during this time, there was some delay on the survey, however, this could not be controlled and we ended up getting the work done and finalized to my satisfaction and also for the utility companies land department. highly recommend and would definitely use them agai
- KCA ENGINEERINGEverything from the person who answered the phone, their call backs, to the work, to the technicians were great.
- JAMES P TANNERWow! I called to get a price for some survey work and Mr. Tanner talked to me for 15 minutes to get an understanding of my very difficult problem. He was so helpful, gave me lots of advice and explained the building codes as they apply to my unique situation. In the end, he recommended against doing a survey at this time and offered his services at a later date. He just saved me hundreds of dollars. Thanks for your honesty and help Mr. Tanner
- Wade Hammond Land SurveyorThey came promptly at 8am and spent only about 30 minutes total in the house. I got the official documents via email three days later and in USMail the day after. Fortunately the house's elevation was satisfactory, but in any case the work done was professional and quick. Wade's communications style (mostly via email) is succinct, so don't hesitate to ask questions
- Vegvary Land SurveyingHe was professional and prompt. He was able to get us into his schedule quickly. I was very comfortable working with him. He was from the area, so that was nice, too. Everyone was happy with his accurate assessment.
- JAMES P TANNERMr. Tanner called us back immediately after we called him. After describing what we wanted to do, he told us he didn't think we needed a survey and suggested to us what he thought we should do. His suggestion was very informative and that is what we ended up doing.
Land Surveyors in Campbell
- Business Description:Land Surveying ServicesRecent Review:Lillian and Bryan is excellent. My project is on a very old lot with a lot of unique engineering. They are super communicative and professional. Very timely with responses and realistic with their timeline. They answered all my questions and walked me through the process as a first time builder. I HIGHLy recommend. Great to work withCarolyn Y.
- Business Description:We are an employee-owned engineering, surveying, environmental and planning firm with hands-on expertise and a regional reputation. Our work is our marketing strategy.Recent Review:Robison Engineering recently helped me complete all the State of Nevada requirements to secure water rights on my property. The service I received was outstanding! Nathan and Marcie responded immediately to all my concerns, were highly professional, and knowledgable about the process. The value I received for my dollar was better than expected. All in all, a very positive experience. I would highly recommend this outfit to anyone needing this type of professional serviceHazel B.
- Business Description:We are a full service land development company with 19 empoloyees, 2 licensed Civil/Structural engineers, 4 licensed surveyors and 8 highly experienced techniciansRecent Review:No one emailed me or called me. No work was discussed or done.Coral E.
- Business Description:L.A. Stevens & Associates, Inc. is a full service Land Surveying firm representing public, private, commercial and attorney clients throughout the Bay Area since 1991, with expertise in Caltrans construction, right-of-way engineering and preliminary design surveys. We provide prompt, professional and cost effective land surveying services to our clients in order to meet comprehensive land surveying requirements. Our unique ability to perform thorough research of survey records, both recorded..Recent Review:They never emailed or called me. I never got to hire them.Coral E.
- Business Description:Human Nature Design & Construction Inc is a design to build and construction firm with a distinguished reputation. Our firm excels in residential and commercial projects. Whether you need help with minor updating, large-scale renovations or new construction, we’ll help you achieve the look you want, on time and within your budgetRecent Review:Wasted time meeting with him. He did not provide the courtesy of a response saying he would or would not quote. That was fine because I gave a deadline for receiving quotes and simply worked with the quotes I did get. However, very unprofessionalJohn S.
- Business Description:Land Surveying
- Business Description:Wade's ability to solve and execute a diverse set of obstacles, guarantees customers successful job completion. He gives clients peace of mind, by assuring their satisfaction is his top priority. It's Wade's wide-spread knowledge and versatility within the construction industry, that make him an essential asset to any projectRecent Review:We priced 4 different surveyors and Mr. Hammond was in the middle range. He was very responsive and quick to complete the survey once the onsite visit was made. Would be happy to use again and to recommend him to othersChris T.
- Recent Review:I needed an elevation certificate done on my property. I was referred to Jim Tanner by an insurance company. He came out to do the work which took about 10 minutes to do. I immediately wrote out a check for $600 after his work was done. He promised to have the paper work emailed to me in about a week, but I have not received anything. I've called him twice to remind him and so far gotten a lot of empty promises that he'll work on it. I also have emailed him 3x, but he'll never respond to my emails. I noticed that he has already cashed my check. It's now been about two weeks and still have not received anything. I'm hoping that he has not scammed me and he just pocketed my $600. I will update this review if I ever get anything back from him. Still waiting...... and my flood insurance renewal is coming up fast. <br /Michael K.
- Business Description:Private Land Surveying Company specializing in single family home improvement projects. Our largest group of customers including those who are adding on to their homes, rebuilding their homes or building on a vacant lot. We work with many architects providing them with base survey maps so that they can design your new home. We also provide construction staking and certification surveysRecent Review:called, and the sectary took notes, but I never receive response from Mr. Wilson to schedule the service or price estimation. <br />Meng Y.
- Business Description:Owned & operated by Gary Carnes.Recent Review:being the first time I ever needed a survey, Gary took the time to call me a few times to go over the process and also gave me (at no extra cost) a few extra drawings and illustrations to show the easements and what they meant. due to the heavy rains in the Bay Area during this time, there was some delay on the survey, however, this could not be controlled and we ended up getting the work done and finalized to my satisfaction and also for the utility companies land department. highly recommend and would definitely use them agaiSunil P.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Find land surveyors in
- San Jose
- Santa Clara
- Los Gatos
- Monte Sereno
- Mountain View
- Los Altos Hills
- Los Altos
- Boulder Creek
- Palo Alto
- East Palo Alto
- La Honda
- Portola Valley
- Ben Lomond
- Menlo Park
- Santa Cruz
land surveyors in Campbell
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Accurate Land Solutions1271 Washington Ave, #533
San Leandro, California
- Accurate Land Solutions
- DOMINGUEZ ASSOCIATES40 HUMBOLDT CT
- DOMINGUEZ ASSOCIATES
- Edmundson Land Surveying20 S. Santa Cruz Avenue #300
Los Gatos, California
- Edmundson Land Surveying
- Foresight Land Surveying1537 Franklin Street Suite 102
San Francisco, California
- Foresight Land Surveying
- IGATOOLBENDER293 Bernal Rd
San Jose, California
- JAMES P TANNER552 BEAN CREEK RD #155
Scotts Valley, California
- JAMES P TANNER
- Kevin Smith Land Surveying3391 Mission Drive
Santa Cruz, California
- Kevin Smith Land Surveying
- NATURAL BRIDGES LANDSCAPING15015 Los Gatos Blvd
Los Gatos, California
- NATURAL BRIDGES LANDSCAPING
- Practical RealityPO Box 2594
Mill Valley, California
- Practical Reality
- Solar Land Partners12672 Kane Dr
- Solar Land Partners
- Turnrose Land SurveyingP.O. Box 5648
Redwood City, California
- Turnrose Land Surveying
- Virgil Chavez Land Surveying721 Tuolumne St
- Virgil Chavez Land Surveying