Replacing a drain field requires digging up quite a bit of land and involves a decent amount of testing. Using this guide, you’ll learn how much it costs to replace a drain field based on a few key factors such as size and type of septic system.
Get matched with top septic tank services in King City, CA
There are 2 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in King City
- A.W.Kelley Sewer 'D' Rooter PlumbingNone better. Peace of mind. Honest to a fault, prompt, very reasonable. I would never risk calling anyone else. I've had enough experiences where you know you're getting ripped off because it's an emergency. That never happens with Anthony Kelley. He came to my home on CHRISTMAS when my water heater blew and I gave overnight guests. He got the job done. I am so loyal to this company
- Alonso's Pumping ServiceOnce again Alonso Pumping has done a excellent job for us. First used them 3 years ago for a backed up septic system. Called them because we were tired of the large septic business' trying to sell us something we really didn't need( always a new drain field we have three). Alonso inspected our tank and discover that an elbow was not secured and would fall off causing the system to back up. Fixed the problem and had no more problems until this week end. This time the screen needed to be cleaned and tank was pumped. They do a honest days work and don't give you a line. They just do what needs to be done and don't take you to the cleaners
- Rescue Cesspool & Drain LLCQuick response is critical for cesspool problems. They came the same morning, about two hours after the phone call. You asked "Would you use this provider again in the future?" Yes, I would ... but I really hope that I don't have to!!
- CRAZY DRAINSOn Friday evening the day we moved into our "new to us" home the drain system backed up. We were trying out the washing machine and saw that it was draining into the bathtub, then we noticed that the toilets were flushing into the bathtub! We tried plunging and went to HD to purchase strong chemicals to unclog the drain to no avail. We bailed out the standing water and left the chemicals in the drain overnight before flushing to give it more time to work. Saturday morning the drain was still clogged. I called Crazy Drains at 7 AM (add said it was open 24/7). I didn't get a response so I called again and called 2 other 24 hour plumbing companies with no response. George called me back at about 9 AM, came to check out the situation and then returned at about 12 noon with equipment to cut the roots out of the main drain. He was very courteous, professional, patient and efficient. He patiently answered all our questions and was very knowledgeable. We would use him again. I know it was a Saturday morning, but I would have greatly appreciated a faster response time since we had to use the toilet at local fast food restaurants
- CRAZY DRAINSI called on the morning of the 25th, and was told that someone could be there between 3:00 and 4:00. I took the time off from work and made sure I was home by 3:00. When 4:00 rolled around, I called their office to find out when the plumber was expected. The dispatcher gave me a cell phone number to call. When the plumber answered, he said I was not on his schedule, so I called the office again. I explained that I made an appointment in the morning, and was expecting a service call between 3:00 and 4:00. She said she would check into it. Apparently, the person who took my call did not put me on the schedule. The plumber finally came by. As soon as he got there he gave me the "you need to replace this sewer line" talk because I have a Carmel drain. (AS DO ALL OF MY NEIGHBORS.) Well, I plan to when I win the lottery, until then I will call a plumber every year to snake it out. Three weeks later the sewer line is backed up again. Handwritten on the face of the invoice is"NO Guarantee." Needless to say, there is no guarantee that I will ever use this service again
Septic Tank Companies in King City
- Business Description:We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate today!Recent Review:Ignacio, Wayne and Patty all of them were excellent. The work that they did, the equipment they installed and all of them were courteous.William P.
- Business Description:License Number: 898328.additional DBAs - Apex Plumbing, Heating and Electric, Inc.Additional Contacts - Kumar Khelawan.Additional Phone - (831) 442-5133.family owned and operated.Recent Review:We placed the call on friday. We got the service on Tuesday after the long weekend. The technician was very qualified, was very polite, fixed the problem in a very short time, and gave a lot of good advice. We followed up with a call to their office, and were very pleased with their responseMadhu K.
- Business Description:Additional DBAs - Marina Plumbing & Heating, Marina Plumbing & Hardware Inc.Recent Review:They provided courteous and professional service. James is the best plumber on the Monterey Peninsula !Douglas H.
- Business Description:At Mr. Rooter® Plumbing every customer’s individual needs are important. Whether it’s a simple sink clog or a damaged sewer line, you can count on a Mr. Rooter plumber to take care of your plumbing needs – day or night – with never an overtime charge. Our professional service, quality products and honest, up-front pricing make Mr. Rooter the best value in plumbing services nationwide. Mr. Rooter is ready for all emergency plumbing issues, from clogged drains and sewage backups to frozen pipes..Recent Review:They came out promptly, he was looking and could not find the leak. I notified Cal Am, because my bill was well over $700.00 for a rental of only 2 people. Cal Am came out and found the leak within 5 minutes. It was a toilet that continuously ran. Could not be heard, but it was leaking. Mr Rooter charged me $479.00 even though they did not complete the job. The office manager said they would refund the money, that was on 12/5, today is 6/10 and they will not respond to me any longer...I guess it is off to small claims court when they reopen. Buyer beware!Gregory J.
- Business Description:We specialize in water heater repair and replacement as well as general plumbing services including both commercial and residential plumbing installations, remodels and upgrades. Brads plumbing is a family owned and operated business that takes pride in the servicing of our community for over 25 years. We offer 24/7 emergency services, and offer discounts to seniors and military personnelRecent Review:unknownBenjie D.
- Business Description:Want an Awesome looking website that also Ranks in the search engines? If you're expecting for it to generate new customers it's vital potential customers find it when they search. This is called Search Engine Optimization. Everyone and their brother are building websites these days, and ironically they are all SEO experts. Most people are smart enough to figure out this isn't true. We are 100% from the United States. Our team is comprised of Graphic Designers, a content writer and one of the..Recent Review:It was a real bad experience. The website design and development was never fully completed. I waited long but that did not work either. At the end, I am feeling huge frustration. <br>Monica S.
- Business Description:small business
- Business Description:California’s only Manufacture/Distributor of the Hoot Septic System.
- Business Description:Peninsula Septic Tank Service has been in business since 1964. The company has over 20 employees. Payment is due upon completion of the work performed by PSTS, however, financing is available.Recent Review:Great, the worker was knowledgeable and efficientCathy R.
- Business Description:We are there when you need us. Available 24 hours a day. With over 25 years of experience we are ready to take care of any problem that you may have with your plumbing systems. We know your time is valuable. That is why when you call, we will arrive with a skilled service technician and a well stocked truck ready to troubleshoot, and repair your plumbing problem on the spot. For your safety all our technicians have passed background and drug checks. Family owned & operated. Additional service..Recent Review:Fine, got the job done, tenants were happyBarry S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
Find septic tank services in
- Big Sur
- Carmel Valley
- San Miguel
- Paso Robles
- Del Rey Oaks
- Carmel By The Sea
- San Juan Bautista
- Pebble Beach
- Pacific Grove
septic tank services in King City
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Apex Heating Plumbing and Electric401 Victor Way Ste 5
- Apex Heating Plumbing and Electric
- Delta Van Lines Inc2221 Forsyth rd
- Delta Van Lines Inc
- Jewell's Pumping and Septic Service1011 El Camino Real North
- Jewell's Pumping and Septic Service
- Marina Plumbing and Heating3340 Paul Davis Dr Ste G
- Marina Plumbing and Heating
- OCG Plumbing, IncPo Box 223205
- OCG Plumbing, Inc
- PENINSULA SEPTIC TANK SVC INC73 W CARMEL VALLEY RD 28
Carmel Valley, California
- PENINSULA SEPTIC TANK SVC INC
- Wicked Web Design & SEO1312 North Monroe St. Suite 137
- Wicked Web Design & SEO