In order to function properly, your septic tank needs to be regularly inspected and emptied. How often you should get your septic tank inspected depends on a few factors.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Igo, CA
There are 5 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Igo
- Royal PlumbingCalled their number was told Jason would call back. He called back within an hour. I told him the problem said he was working on another job, would be here as soon as done. Arrived about 2 hours later unclogged drain. Was gone 1/2 hour later. We were happy and will use them again.
- Royal PlumbingI have been using this company for awhile now. This is the only plumbing company that I will use. It’s a family business and very well run. Jason is great with communication and always calls back. The crew is very efficient and professional in there work. I would recommend this company to anyone.
- WELCH ENTERPRISES INCThey were really great. They showed up on time and they were very friendly. They were helpful and they explained everything. Their equipment looked topnotch and brand new. Everything looked so great and they provided really great service. I live in a kind of remote area but they were still able to make it out here with no problem. Their price was also good because I called around a couple of other places as well. I would definitely use them again in the future
- WELCH ENTERPRISES INCWelch Enterprises were very responsive to our needs and the appointment was just a few days wait. Pat the driver even came back later after work to drop off some product. Pat also recommended ways we to maintain our septic during the year. Informative,on time, professional. We also got a discount for using our Angie's list even though I believe Pat went over and uncover with our service. Good job Wels
- WELCH ENTERPRISES INCCan't say enough good things about these guys! We had an idea where the tank opening was but couldn't readily find it. They used a simple system to locate it, got things rolling and were in and out efficiently and quickly. VERY professional and friendly. Gave us lots of good advice and answered questions about the system. Marked the opening so that it can be found in the future. Second time in this home that we've used them and highly recommend them
- Mr Rooter Plumbing of Shasta CountyMy septic tank was filling up in a matter of weeks after it was emptied, and obviously there was a problem. These guys came in, and were very professional from start to finish, and as we discovered the problems they offered different solutions to work with my budget. These folks started the job, told me what needed to be done at each step, and showed up on time and carried the job through from start to finish. They had some and quot;high techand quot; tools, and knew how to use them! When they were all done they carted off the old pipe and debris, and my backyard looked better than it did before they started
- WELCH ENTERPRISES INCThe worker was prompt, courteous, funny & worked solid & offered advice and tips for what cleaning products to use or not use. My husband had replaced the pump himself, and the worker recommended that we put an old plastic milk crate under it. I found one & he went down into the tank and placed it.
- Modern Plumbing CompanyFrank came and looked over the situation, diagnosed the problem (must have been right, because everything is now working fine), gave me an estimate and came out and started within a day or two. It was not an emergency situation, but they got right on it, worked every day for about four or five days until finished. They then smoothed out the area that had been disturbed and spread grass seed. Good work, I thought.
- WELCH ENTERPRISES INCI called for a pumping and inspection of the septic tank. Their availability was very good and within 2 days they arrived at a time that worked for my schedule. Pat arrived right on time. He quickly found the tank and upon inspection said pumping was not needed but did the inspection of the system. Cost was much lower because of no pumping. He could have just pumped it unnecessarily and charged me more - but they only did the work needed. Pat was very knowledgable and left the tank area better then when he arrived. I highly recommend Welch Enterprises and Pa
- WELCH ENTERPRISES INCWe had waste water backing up into the house late Friday afternoon and were referred to Welch Ent. Our call was taken immediately, were told we'd get a call back after the service truck was contacted. Within 10 minutes we got a call back saying that the truck would be here by 4 PM, it was. The tank was cleaned out, problem was resolved by 5 PM. What a great experience! Patrick was a gem. He explained everything about the septic system to us - a wealth of info
Septic Tank Companies in Igo
- Business Description:At Royal Plumbing it is our number one priority to see that each and every one of our customers is satisfied with the work we do for them. Our goal is to hire and train plumbers to perform in a courteous and professional manner. We welcome suggestions and constantly survey our customers to make sure that we know what our customers want and what we have to do to please them. We are a family based company that cares about our customers. Royal Plumbing has been serving the community since 1970. ..Recent Review:Came out on a holiday Sunday (many others would not). Did an easy fix but could have been a disaster if not attended to quickly.Patricia W.
- Business Description:Since 1968, Wallner Plumbing Heating & Air has been dedicated to providing prompt and courteous service with an emphasis on customer satisfaction. The family owned and operated company is full of long-term employees, with many working there longer than other companies have been in business. Technicians are experienced, knowledgeable, and factory-trained, with the skill to work on all makes and models of plumbing and HVAC systems and fixtures. Call Wallner any time of day or night for emergenc..Recent Review:The company was prompt, and fair with pricing. Will definitely use again in the future.John S.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:He did the job and was quick and courteous. Could not have done better.mARIE c.
- Business Description:We are a family owned business. We have been in business for over 20 years. We dedicate our time, so that our clients recieve the utmost care and attention. Our primary goal is client satisfaction. We have a vast amount of experience in many portions of general contracting. We are basically a one stop shop. We like to offer a seamless experience. Listed below are a few things that we can assist with. - Decks - Dry Rot - Residing - Painting - Excavating/Landscaping - Building Roads - Foundatio..Recent Review:We will probably hire them for our kitchen remodel when it comes time.Kelly K.
- Business Description:At no charge we will come to your home and give you a free written quote. If you like the way it looks, we can begin the work immediately. Otherwise we charge you nothing. That sounds fair, doesn't it?Recent Review:Perfect....was done swiftly & plumber was very friendly. Have recommended to friends. Thank You$Patricia K.
- Business Description:Foster well drilling has been in business since 1943 family owned & operated. Full service well drilling & pump services same day service on pumps & have drilled over 750,000 feet in Shasta county specializing in hard to find water areas. All credit cards accepted. Free estimate
- Business Description:Additional emails - Cost is determined by the job.Recent Review:I really like them. They are the ones who call for plumbing I think.Beverly T.
- Business Description:We accept credit/debit cards, most checks, cash
- Business Description:Under ground utilities, Grading,
- Business Description:Additional e-mail -
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
Replacing a drain field requires digging up quite a bit of land and involves a decent amount of testing. Using this guide, you’ll learn how much it costs to replace a drain field based on a few key factors such as size and type of septic system.
A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Find septic tank services in
septic tank services in Igo
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Delta Van Lines Inc2221 Forsyth rd
- Delta Van Lines Inc
- Earl's Performance Plumbing2264 Park Ave # 1
- Earl's Performance Plumbing
- Ludwig Sewing Machine Company991 Lake Blvd., A1
- Ludwig Sewing Machine Company
- Royal Plumbing2190 Kenyon Dr
- Royal Plumbing