WALLNER PLUMBING HEATING & AC

Founded 1968 • With Angi since July 2010

Since 1968, Wallner Plumbing Heating & Air has been dedicated to providing prompt and courteous service with an emphasis on customer satisfaction. The family owned and operated company is full of long-term employees, with many working there longer than other companies have been in business. Technicians are experienced, knowledgeable, and factory-trained, with the skill to work on all makes and models of plumbing and HVAC systems and fixtures. Call Wallner any time of day or night for emergency plumbing services. The offer a response time of 60 minutes in Redding, Anderson, and Red Bluff to make sure your issue is addressed as quickly as possible. Wallner also provides free estimates on new installations....

Steve Beaton Plumbing

Steve Beaton Plumbing

Here at Steve Beaton Plumbing, we are a locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity and treats your home as if it were our own. We offer a variety of quality home improvement services such Gas Leak Repair, Plumbing, Faucet Installs, Drain Cleaning, Sewer Cleaning, Water Heater Repair, Water Heaters Replacement, and much more. You will find us to be competitively priced with close attention to the details of each and every project that we are involved with. We look forward to building lasting relationships and guarantee your satisfaction!

06/18/2020

The company was prompt, and fair with pricing. Will definitely use again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fix leaking pipe under kitchen sink

CATEGORY plumbing

05/30/2018

I wanted to make sure my 4 year old A/C unit was operating properly before summer began. I have an off brand unit that the tech identified. He cleaned and tested it. He told me what to do to maintain it. And he reminded me to change my furnace filter a little more often.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A/C checkup

05/16/2018

The ladies in the office and Daren who provided the service were amazing. I used the Angie's coupon and got a great deal as well as great service. Daren was gracious and informative with all of my questions, and since I have never had a air conditioner before there were many. He gave me pointers and options on maintaining the unit so I could do it next time if I wanted to. Never tried to sell othe...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A/C tune-up

04/16/2018

Friendly, informative and quick response

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hot water heater replaced

CATEGORY water heater repair

01/17/2018

From my initial inquiry to the final inspection, Patrick and the team at Wallner were outstanding.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My wife and I had a new 2-speed Bryant HVAC installed.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Complete Plumbing & Complete Heating & Cooling (HVAC); Sewer Line Cameras; Hydro Jetting, Water Heaters; Water Filters; Garbage Disposals; Kitchen and Bathroom Remodeling; Leak Repair, Faucet Installation, Faucet Repair, Toilet Repair, Repiping, HVAC Repair, HVAC Replacement, Mini-split Systems, HVAC Preventative Maintenance

Ask for details.