WALLNER PLUMBING HEATING & AC

Founded 1968 • With Angi since July 2010

1651 Hartnell Ave

Redding, CA 96002

Since 1968, Wallner Plumbing Heating & Air has been dedicated to providing prompt and courteous service with an emphasis on customer satisfaction. The family owned and operated company is full of long-term employees, with many working there longer than other companies have been in business. Technicians are experienced, knowledgeable, and factory-trained, with the skill to work on all makes and models of plumbing and HVAC systems and fixtures. Call Wallner any time of day or night for emergency plumbing services. The offer a response time of 60 minutes in Redding, Anderson, and Red Bluff to make sure your issue is addressed as quickly as possible. Wallner also provides free estimates on new installations....

06/18/2020

John S.

The company was prompt, and fair with pricing. Will definitely use again in the future.

Description of Work
Fix leaking pipe under kitchen sink

05/30/2018

Tom M.

I wanted to make sure my 4 year old A/C unit was operating properly before summer began. I have an off brand unit that the tech identified. He cleaned and tested it. He told me what to do to maintain it. And he reminded me to change my furnace filter a little more often.

Description of Work
A/C checkup

05/16/2018

Cheryle Y.

The ladies in the office and Daren who provided the service were amazing. I used the Angie's coupon and got a great deal as well as great service. Daren was gracious and informative with all of my questions, and since I have never had a air conditioner before there were many. He gave me pointers and options on maintaining the unit so I could do it next time if I wanted to. Never tried to sell other services or contracts.

Description of Work
A/C tune-up

04/16/2018

Cathy C.

Friendly, informative and quick response

Description of Work
Hot water heater replaced

Category water heater repair

01/17/2018

Jake M.

From my initial inquiry to the final inspection, Patrick and the team at Wallner were outstanding.

Description of Work
My wife and I had a new 2-speed Bryant HVAC installed.

11/22/2017

Donna B.

Andy is great, fixed my problems quickly. I will only call wallner plumbing for my service needs. A special shout out to the office staff as they too are so professional and helpful.

Description of Work
Leaking faucet and toilet kept flushing by itself.

10/09/2017

Carol H.

Just fine. He was a nice young man.

Description of Work
Maintance on air conditioner.

10/09/2017

Harvey S.

The flange had to be replaced and the install went smooth after that . I thought the price was a little high, but the work done was real quality.

Description of Work
Remove old toilet and install new one.

09/14/2017

Dan K.

I haven't received part/hose yet from supply company. I will try to install myself, or call Wallner Plumbing to install when it arrives.

Description of Work
my facet sink clamp hose (expensive part!!), broke/leaked and a new hose would cost $450! (part only!) But service rep gave me information of company/phone number to call and said that this company has life time warranty and may replace free even if I don't have receipt! so I called company/"Grohe Americas" (Samson/rep) and he e-maild me confirmation that they were shipping me new hose FREE of charge, even without receipt! Save me $450 for part cost. Thank you for your integrity and information!!

Category plumbing

Hi [Member Name Removed], please let me know when the part comes in and I would be happy to install it for you at no charge. Sometimes the manufacturer can take some time to get the RMA processed and approved for the new part to be shipped out. Having qualify products installed really pay off when the manufacturer stands behind it like Grohe. If you do not receive the part in a reasonable time just just me a call and I will try to track it down for you.

09/14/2017

Frank L.

OK but I wouldn't have had to use your service if I would have called Wallner first .

Description of Work
service on air conditioner Please do not send any more of these. I don't have time to answer these all the time.

Asap Heating & Cooling

A.S.A.P. Heating and Cooling has the experience and knowledge necessary to make sure that your project is completed on time with quality service and workmanship. Full sevice, sales and installs.We will go above and beyond no matter what. Let us show you the difference that true professionalism can make! Call us today! Owner - Curtis Orloff A.S.A.P. Heating and Cooling started in 2007. I worked for a lot of big companies, and was tired of over charging customers to try and meet my quotas as a technician and a salesman. I started A.S.A.P. Heating and Cooling with a promise of no price gouging! I pride myself on high quality work at and affordable price. All new installs come with a 10 year parts and labor warranty.

Residential Weatherization Inc

RWI is a woman owned small business that has been serving Northern California communities for the last 20 years. Our mission is to improve the quality of life for each individual who crosses our path. In order to accomplish this, we focus on making your home as energy efficient as possible. As an active contractor with PG&E’s Energy Savings assistant program our team constantly receives training and skill improvement with today’s evolving energy conservation practices. Our crews are ISNET Plus certified and we hold an “A+” rating with the BBB.

Royal Plumbing

At Royal Plumbing it is our number one priority to see that each and every one of our customers is satisfied with the work we do for them. Our goal is to hire and train plumbers to perform in a courteous and professional manner. We welcome suggestions and constantly survey our customers to make sure that we know what our customers want and what we have to do to please them. We are a family based company that cares about our customers. Royal Plumbing has been serving the community since 1970. Cost is determined by the job. Additional DBA - Royal Plumbing Redding. Additional phone - (530) 529-2587.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover Available

Complete Plumbing & Complete Heating & Cooling (HVAC); Sewer Line Cameras; Hydro Jetting, Water Heaters; Water Filters; Garbage Disposals; Kitchen and Bathroom Remodeling; Leak Repair, Faucet Installation, Faucet Repair, Toilet Repair, Repiping, HVAC Repair, HVAC Replacement, Mini-split Systems, HVAC Preventative Maintenance

Ask for details.