Replacing a drain field requires digging up quite a bit of land and involves a decent amount of testing. Using this guide, you’ll learn how much it costs to replace a drain field based on a few key factors such as size and type of septic system.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Shasta, CA
There are 5 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Shasta
- Royal PlumbingI have been using this company for awhile now. This is the only plumbing company that I will use. It’s a family business and very well run. Jason is great with communication and always calls back. The crew is very efficient and professional in there work. I would recommend this company to anyone.
- Royal PlumbingCalled their number was told Jason would call back. He called back within an hour. I told him the problem said he was working on another job, would be here as soon as done. Arrived about 2 hours later unclogged drain. Was gone 1/2 hour later. We were happy and will use them again.
- WELCH ENTERPRISES INCWelch Enterprises were very responsive to our needs and the appointment was just a few days wait. Pat the driver even came back later after work to drop off some product. Pat also recommended ways we to maintain our septic during the year. Informative,on time, professional. We also got a discount for using our Angie's list even though I believe Pat went over and uncover with our service. Good job Wels
- WELCH ENTERPRISES INCCan't say enough good things about these guys! We had an idea where the tank opening was but couldn't readily find it. They used a simple system to locate it, got things rolling and were in and out efficiently and quickly. VERY professional and friendly. Gave us lots of good advice and answered questions about the system. Marked the opening so that it can be found in the future. Second time in this home that we've used them and highly recommend them
- WELCH ENTERPRISES INCThe job was well done and needed extra work to add lines where there were fewer tree roots. Great job as usual. Cleaned up area and put our fence back up. I would definitely recommend Welch!
- WELCH ENTERPRISES INCThey were really great. They showed up on time and they were very friendly. They were helpful and they explained everything. Their equipment looked topnotch and brand new. Everything looked so great and they provided really great service. I live in a kind of remote area but they were still able to make it out here with no problem. Their price was also good because I called around a couple of other places as well. I would definitely use them again in the future
- WELCH ENTERPRISES INCThey did an excellent job. Our job they have to do but they did an excellent job. When I called them, they came out the next day and they were very prompt, and very courteous.
- WALLNER PLUMBING HEATING & ACI own rentals in Cottonwood and have used Wallner for many jobs over the last few years. The last time was for a leaking faucet in one of the bathrooms in January, 2013. They are always professional and prompt and I consider them my partner with my rentals (even if they don't know it). They are usually my first call for most tenant problems. They have come out to light a pilot light for my elderly tenant on New Year's Eve as well as major work such as digging up and repairing lines to the septic tank. I do not hesitate to contact them and believe their prices to be fair. The techs that work on my properties are there when they say they will be and do their best to complete the job quickly and correctly. Over the last few years, I have probably spent more than $3,000 and another small job is currently pending for them to come in and complete. I live out of state so I appreciate their hard work and receptiveness
- WELCH ENTERPRISES INCThe worker was prompt, courteous, funny & worked solid & offered advice and tips for what cleaning products to use or not use. My husband had replaced the pump himself, and the worker recommended that we put an old plastic milk crate under it. I found one & he went down into the tank and placed it.
- Mr Rooter Plumbing of Shasta CountyMy septic tank was filling up in a matter of weeks after it was emptied, and obviously there was a problem. These guys came in, and were very professional from start to finish, and as we discovered the problems they offered different solutions to work with my budget. These folks started the job, told me what needed to be done at each step, and showed up on time and carried the job through from start to finish. They had some and quot;high techand quot; tools, and knew how to use them! When they were all done they carted off the old pipe and debris, and my backyard looked better than it did before they started
Septic Tank Companies in Shasta
- Business Description:We are a family owned business. We have been in business for over 20 years. We dedicate our time, so that our clients recieve the utmost care and attention. Our primary goal is client satisfaction. We have a vast amount of experience in many portions of general contracting. We are basically a one stop shop. We like to offer a seamless experience. Listed below are a few things that we can assist with. - Decks - Dry Rot - Residing - Painting - Excavating/Landscaping - Building Roads - Foundatio..Recent Review:We will probably hire them for our kitchen remodel when it comes time.Kelly K.
- Business Description:Since 1968, Wallner Plumbing Heating & Air has been dedicated to providing prompt and courteous service with an emphasis on customer satisfaction. The family owned and operated company is full of long-term employees, with many working there longer than other companies have been in business. Technicians are experienced, knowledgeable, and factory-trained, with the skill to work on all makes and models of plumbing and HVAC systems and fixtures. Call Wallner any time of day or night for emergenc..Recent Review:The company was prompt, and fair with pricing. Will definitely use again in the future.John S.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:He did the job and was quick and courteous. Could not have done better.mARIE c.
- Business Description:At Royal Plumbing it is our number one priority to see that each and every one of our customers is satisfied with the work we do for them. Our goal is to hire and train plumbers to perform in a courteous and professional manner. We welcome suggestions and constantly survey our customers to make sure that we know what our customers want and what we have to do to please them. We are a family based company that cares about our customers. Royal Plumbing has been serving the community since 1970. ..Recent Review:I spoke with Jason and wanted to get a quote to repair a water line and 2 leaks inside my house. He said he could have someone right out there early in the morning. Paul showed up and quoted me an acceptable price and I gave the go ahead. I thought they would be quick fixes but he found some issues that needed to be taken care of. He spent an additional several hours completing the repair. Even with all the parts and time he spent; he still honored the quote. Also he showed me all the parts he replaced. Overall, Paul did an outstanding job and very much appreciate his professionalism and communication. Do yourselves a favor and hire this company firstdwight r.
- Business Description:At no charge we will come to your home and give you a free written quote. If you like the way it looks, we can begin the work immediately. Otherwise we charge you nothing. That sounds fair, doesn't it?Recent Review:Perfect....was done swiftly & plumber was very friendly. Have recommended to friends. Thank You$Patricia K.
- Business Description:"Do It Right the First Time" is our motto with ROGER SMITH PLUMBING. EXPERIENCE-Over 30 Years serving Trinity County. FAST RESPONSE-Two Service Vehicles & Technicians, Licensed, Insured & Bonded. QUALITY- Franklin Pumps made in the USA. VISA & MASTERCARD acceptedRecent Review:This happened in December of 2014 when Angie's list wasn't in our area yet, but it was so upsetting that I felt that I needed to add it still. This guy spend over a month on the job, snaking out the sewer pipe numerous times (charging for each time), debating back and forth whether the front yard needed to be dug up with a backhoe or if it could be done by hand. They finally located the sewer line but never did dig deep enough (with a shovel) to actually expose it and see what the problem was. He showed up maybe once a week, and while I was at work, neighbors watched him spending 30 minutes sitting around the van waiting for his buddy to show up and then spend 1/2 the time on the phone. He used rainy weather and being busy as an excuse to not show up for days. Never did get the job done (not even half way) but ended up charging over $1000 (!) We finally told him to not come back and hired somebody else who got it all done within 2 hours! Do not use this guy! He will take you for a rideHeike L.
- Business Description:Delta Van Lines one of the most trusted Nationwide movers provides the first-class treatment that your belongings deserve. Our moving company offers a variety of moving services that can be customized based on your specific requirements. Are you looking for a local or state-to-state moving solution? Choose Delta Van Lines to ensure your moving experience is absolutely smooth and free from any kind of stress or confusion. If you are looking for someone to facilitate a residential or corporate ..Recent Review:Delta Van Lines was a terrible experience. They are brokers and don't let them tell you differently. My sales person, Natalie, was quite nice until I started having problems. Then she would not return my calls. She promised me that they used their own trucks and drivers ( except upon rare occasion ) . Not true. My pick up was "Big Boy Moving." Four guys in which one was on the phone the entire time, one was skyping in the bedroom with the doors closed and the other two were working. The head guy immediately told me there would be an extra $300 for a long haul and $150 for a bulk shipment. I had told Natalie the elevator was right there next to the loading dock at my apartment. She said no problem, no long haul charge. The bulk charge, I never did understand and they really couldn't explain it . When I called Natalie while this guy was trying to collect this money, she said and I quote "Well I will never use them again.". She said she would call me back and that's the last I heard from her. I was stuck. I ended up calling Big Boy Movers and they had no answers either. Before the movers were done, they came right out and asked me for a tip. Of course I gave it to them, they had my stuff. But they literally asked me. This was the most unprofessional experience I have had moving. I have written an email to the manager Joshban Molina who has never responded. Natalie stopped communicating the minute she had my money. The only good thing that happened was that they were on time. I do not recommend this company at all. Besides the rudeness of the actual movers, there was no support from the company I had hired, Delta Van Lines. They could have cared lessCathy A.
- Business Description:My wife, Terry and I both have grown up in the Redding area, graduated from local high schools and were married in 1980. We have 3 married daughters and enjoy our 3 grandchildren. Terry and I have enjoyed serving our community through our local church over the past 35 years. One of my passions is coaching high school basketball which I have been doing the past 20 years. In 1981 along with my Dad’s help, we started Welch Enterprises. Our goal from the beginning has always been “treat people ..Recent Review:The job was well done and needed extra work to add lines where there were fewer tree roots. Great job as usual. Cleaned up area and put our fence back up. I would definitely recommend Welch!Sharon J.
- Business Description:4 employees. Industrial and domestic sales and service of all types of sewing machines..
- Business Description:Foster well drilling has been in business since 1943 family owned & operated. Full service well drilling & pump services same day service on pumps & have drilled over 750,000 feet in Shasta county specializing in hard to find water areas. All credit cards accepted. Free estimate
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
Find septic tank services in
- Shasta Lake
- Palo Cedro
- Bella Vista
- Red Bluff
- Los Molinos
- Mount Shasta
- Fall River Mills
- Forest Ranch
septic tank services in Shasta
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Delta Van Lines Inc2221 Forsyth rd
- Delta Van Lines Inc
- Earl's Performance Plumbing2264 Park Ave # 1
- Earl's Performance Plumbing
- Ludwig Sewing Machine Company991 Lake Blvd., A1
- Ludwig Sewing Machine Company