Crawl space encapsulation costs depend on factors such as the quality of your crawl space, your home’s size, and the services you request. Crawl space encapsulation can also improve the quality of the home and prevent long-term damage.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Winslow, AZ
There are 2 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Basement Waterproofers in Winslow
- Business Description:The only ICRI Certified company in the state of Arizona! If your home has cracks in floors or walls, or has windows and doors out of alignment, call today for a comprehensive foundation inspection. Phoenix residents please call 6026394815. Tuscon residents please call (520) 812-6989. Additional DBA - Arizona Repair Masons Inc. *Online quotes are unavailable and an initial consultation must take place in order to examine the extent of the foundation problem.* For more information on foundation.. read lessRecent Review:I contracted with this company to repair my swimming pool and the foundation of my home 11/30/18. At this point, I have to give the company a C- (at best) for their performance. I could probably write several pages about the experience, but I will try to confine myself to the main points. On the plus side, they did perform the work I contracted for (cost $34,000), with one exception. The contract calls for a follow-up floor survey which was completed 11/24/20. To date (01/20/21), I am still waiting for the survey report. The expression, “take the money and run” comes to mind. This review will cover some of the things to consider when contracting with this company. The process will begin with the floor survey and repair report (cost $400). The sales agent will review the report with you and recommend a contract for the repairs. Mistake one. They offer a 5% discount if you sign the contract immediately. However, given it takes at least an hour to review the repair report, it would take another hour to review the massive number of “outs” written in the contract. Skip the discount so you know what you are getting into. For example, the foundation repair involved moving the flagstone on my patio. I had to pay another company to re-install the flagstone; not included in the contract. Mistake two. Most foundation problems are due to drainage; water pooling by the home. The repair report identified drainage problems, but they were not discussed, and the needed “hardscaping” to correct the problem was not included in the contract. My advice is to correct any drainage problem, then consider whether you still need a foundation repair. Mistake three. The repair plan allows the company to “adjust” the repair plan based on “site conditions”. They had to move the placement of the repair (poles driven into the ground, called push piers) because I have an air conditioner located where they planned to place the pier. Walk around the outside of your home and verify WHERE the piers will be placed, before signing the contract. Once you sign the contract, it is next to impossible (at least in my case) to get anyone to further discuss the repair plan. Mistake three. The pool repair was not performed by this company; it was subcontracted to another company, with no warranty. Better to simply find a pool repair company. The subcontractor would refer me back to AFS if I had a question about the pool repair, and good luck getting an answer from AFS. Mistake four. There ARE other companies that perform this work read lessRAY L.
- Business Description:E & J Roofing and Home Improvements is a family owned and operated roofing and home improvement company. We are third generation roofing contractors with over 20 years experience. Whether it's commercial or residential roofing, flat roof, tile or asphalt, exterior remodeling, siding or stucco, we can fix and improve any project you throw at us! Focusing on customers on a personal level, we guarantee our work from day one. Licensed, bonded & insured for your protection. Call us today for an es.. read lessRecent Review:Roof was leaking inside mobile through ceiling fans enough to fill buckets, when they finished it didn't leak a drop anymore! They will be coming back to do more work..excellent, excellent professionalism! A+++Mercedes R.
- Business Description:Rush Wierman, the owner of Absolute Waterproofing has been in the coating trade for over 30 years. Absolute Waterproofing specializes in walk decks, 2nd floor and above over plywood or concrete, new or restoration. We also do subgrade and planter waterproofing. Our highly trained, experienced crews work professionally and efficiently to install a variety of the industry’s most advanced coatings and sealants from leading manufacturers including Carlisle, Tremco, and Sika to name a few read lessRecent Review:Rush was extremely knowledgeable and conscientious. He takes pride in his work.Ron T.
- Business Description:I am a self-taught artist, initially drawn to experiment with pastels and colored pencil, and now working with acrylic on canvas. My art speaks for itself.Recent Review:Good job, reasonable given the cost. My only complaint was less than meticulous clean up of the siding debris. <br />Wanda H.
- Business Description:•••••Call us for a free estimate••••We have a professional crew, have 29 years of experience, we are also licensed, bonded, insured.Recent Review:I got one of those deals on Angie’s List for roof maintenance. I got a response in less than 24 hrs. Jesus showed up on time. He assessed the problem and showed me pictures. It was pretty much what I expected: a leak around the solar panels. He checked the rest of the roof as well. Jesus fixed the problem area without any additional charges. He was very thorough and professional. I’d recommend him to any of my friends read lessSuzette B.
- Business Description:Amon Builders, Inc. was established in 1989 as a General Building Contractor, holding licenses in both B-01 commercial and residential building. Mike has been in construction for over 40 years, and doing business in Payson and the surrounding areas (Show Low, Pinetop, Snowflake, Holbrook) for the last 25 years. We offer competitive pricing while maintaining quality workmanship with state-of-the-art equipment and technique read lessRecent Review:They were extremely punctual and professional for our first meeting. It seemed positive and we were looking forward to them providing us a bid and then conducting the work. However, we only received one follow-up email asking for more information and then never heard from them again. I have sent several emails and left several messages on their answering machine with no reply. We are now utilizing a different contractor to do the work. <br / read lessMark S.
- Business Description:Butler Developments, LLC - LEADING THE WAY IN QUALITY CONSTRUCTION. Specializing in Custom Home Building and Commercial Services; new builds, renovations to existing buildings, remodeling all aspects of buildings, painting, roofing, concrete, etc... No job is too small or too big for Team Butler! We are a locally owned and operated company with highly trained professionals read less
- Business Description:Our mission at Hampton Enterprise LLC is to provide clients with superior customer service, quality work and speedy service in all aspects of their home improvement needs. Licensed, insured and trusted since 1989; come discover the Hampton difference today! We specialize in the installation and repair of Windows, Doors, Flooring, Sinks, Bathtubs, Showers, Sprinkler Systems and much more. We also offer Interior and Exterior Home Painting, Custom Welding Fabrication and Carpentry.Localy in you.. read lessRecent Review:Showed up and did not fix or repair any work that was needed. Just covered up with tiles. left in the middle of the job and never returned. Never returned emails or phone calls.mando c.
- Business Description:Since 2001 INTEGRITY is the cornerstone of Levelup Enterprises. With literally 100's of satisfied customers, our team of professionals takes care of our friends / clients.
- Business Description:Royalty Sealants provides professional sealant applications for new or existing projects. Stopping water infiltration into commercial buildings and substrates while understanding the common factors that cause buildings to shift or move is essential for proper sealant application. Sealants are used in a variety of ways during a construction process. The main purpose for sealant is to block the passage of fluids through the surface or joints or openings in materials, a type of mechanical seal. .. read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
When calculating the cost to waterproof your basement, you need to factor in much more than just a can of waterproof paint. We’ve rounded up the top types of waterproofing projects and how much they cost so you can figure out your budget.
Sometimes, simple preventative steps, such as routine gutter cleaning, can be enough to keep water out of your basement. But, depending on the problem, you may have to consider a combination of basement waterproofing solutions.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- Tolani Lakes
- Joseph City
- First Mesa
- White Mountain Lake
- Saint Michaels
- Window Rock
- Low Mountain
- Saint Johns
waterproofing contractors in Winslow
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Butler Developments, LLCPO Box 3030
Show Low, Arizona
- Butler Developments, LLC
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer
- E&J Roofing LLC.2036 N. Gilbert road 2-283
- E&J Roofing LLC.
- FIVE STAR CONCRETE SERVICES INC9299 W. Olive Avenue Suite 812
- FIVE STAR CONCRETE SERVICES INC
- Glasscock Roofing LLC1015 S Sycamore
- Glasscock Roofing LLC
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Levelup Enterprises, Inc.18862 N. 62nd. Drive
- Levelup Enterprises, Inc.
- Royalty Sealants4914 W Mercer Ln
- Royalty Sealants
- Solid Force Roofing, LLC102 N 132nd St.
- Solid Force Roofing, LLC