PERMA-GLAZE

Founded 1978 • With Angi since July 2008

3.9

Perma-Glaze, Incorporated-Locally owned and operated since 1978, offers over 85 colors and a variety of textures, and can hide or cover minor physical defects such as chips, pits, pores, spider web cracks, etc. Offering Franchises Worldwide! Visit our local website: www.acepermaglaze.com....serving Southern Arizona...

Signature Design & Construction

AZ Residential and Commercial General Contractor, Licensed and Bonded. ROC 245706, I have 17 years of experience in many areas of home improvement and remodeling. Whether you are changing floor covering, installing new cabinets or an entire new kitchen or bath, or adding a room, I suggest the possibilities within your budget providing honest service every time. We are small company therefore all concerns and issues are addressed directly. We are details and quality oriented with customer satisfaction being always priority. Moved From Europe to Arizona 20 years ago. Aspiring to be the “First in Home Remodeling in Tucson”.

Brands Contracting, LLC

Ground up new construction, remodels, custom design landscaping, additions, custom homes

Dream Big Tile Company Inc

We are Tucson Arizona’s premiere boutique tile and stone installation company specializing in shower and bathroom remodels. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

05/25/2017

Neither the lady on the office phone or the tech told me I'd be removing the paper, tape, and plastic and re-installing the tub drain, overflow cover and spout. Removing masking was easy and cover & drain went in OK...tech had put water supply pipe back into spout but the "washer" between pipe & spout got threads messed up...call to company - she said she would text him...never heard back.and a tr...

Description of Work
Re-glaze tub

03/10/2017

Terrible. This is a long story with a surprising and disappointing end. It started off with the technician being an hour late. No one called me to let me know, I had to call to find out what was going on. Once he arrived I left him to do the work as I had things to do. He told me when he would be finished. I came back and he had left. I called him, he had gone to get lunch. At this point I just ne...

Description of Work
Bathtub re-enameling.

07/18/2016

Description of Work
The work was done during a very dusty day and some bumps were on the surface of the resurfaced bathtub. But they came back and fixed it, and I used it today for the first time in several weeks and its fine.

11/05/2012

Awful, awful, AWFUL. This company is as dishonest as it is disorganized. First, when we called back, they had no record of the $1,800 quote. After they finally found it, they scheduled a day and time for the guy to come out and get the doors. They also collected a 50% deposit by credit card. He was due at 9:00 am. At 5 minutes til 9, the office called to say that he had a doctor's appointment and ...

Description of Work
In response to a mailer with a $200 off coupon, we called this company to refinish some hardwood doors. A guy came out (gruff and unprofessional), spent considerable time looking at the 5 doors and discussing what we wanted done, including one side of one door and both sides of the other doors. Wrote up a quote with no details, just "refinish 5 doors to match cabinets." We were going on vacation, and told him we wanted it done before Thanksgiving and we would call him when we got back.

Category cabinet refacing

07/24/2008

They prepared very extensively. They made sure there was proper ventilation during the project. They did an excellent job. They even provided me with information on how to take care of the tub with the glaze.

Description of Work
Perma-Glaze provided re-glazing to a bathtub in my home.

Category bathtub refinisher

Multi-Surface Restoration of Bathtubs, Sinks, "Liquid Granite" look or Solid Color Countertops, Acrylic & Fiberglass, Upgraded Color Schemes, Chip Repairs, Tub and Tile Maintenance, Non-Slip Surfaces and more! Ask about our designer colors!!

Tub Liners or Inserts