IRAJ & Co LLC

Founded 1992 • With Angi since August 2011

As a licensed Arizona general remodeling contractor (both residential and commercial) ROC 282849, ROC 282848 and a former California licensed General Contractor lic # 744792 (B, HIC) I am now providing a full range of home improvement, handyman, repair, renovation and remodeling services to the greater Tucson area. I have been in the building trades for over 25 years with comprehensive knowledge in a vast variety of trades which I perform myself and a pool of professional crew and subcontractors which I utilize for bigger jobs. As a former realtor and contractor working for property flippers I can also assist homeowners and potential buyers with the process of deciding on what work would maximize the value of their homes and what work a potential purchase would require....

Tucson Blinds and Shutters LLC

We bring the show room to you. Call today to schedule a free no obligation consultation. Tucson Blinds and Shutters is a family owned and operated company. We are here to provide you top quality window coverings at incredibly low prices. We know your choice of window coverings is an important decision and we take the time to get it right. We provide you with the product details and price information you need to assure you have made the best choice. Additional DBAs - Blinds To Go LLC, Tucson Blinds & Shutters LLC. All orders require 50% deposit down and balance due upon completion of work.

VERDUGO MASONRY

Established in 1987 and a 2017 winner of the Super Service Award, VERDUGO MASONRY has been providing masonry services of all kinds to the Tucson area. PLEASE CALL FOR THE FASTEST RESPONSE TIME (vs emailing or messaging on the message center). From general masonry repairs, to block walls, to pavers, to flooring and room additions, Sergio of VERDUGO MASONRY can do it all. We pride ourselves in developing long-lasting relationships with our customers by listening to their needs and determining the best solution for the individual customer and job. VERDUGO MASONRY has built its reputation on quality customer service and excellence – just look at our reviews! We have been pleasing Angie's List clients for over 30 years and are an A+/Accredited business on the Better Business Bureau since 2017. Give us a call today to further discuss your masonry needs and services!

Complete Flooring

Attention Shoppers! Licensed and bonded one stop shop for flooring, countertops, backsplashes and showers. 6 months no interest financing! Top quality materials and experienced professional installation! Let our designers share with you the features and benefits of your options. We are a Tucson family business.

12/19/2018

rr M.

Iraj did great work. He really makes an effort to get everything right, I've hired him twice and will do so again.

Description of Work
Painting and install front door handle

Category handyman service,house painters,doors

01/11/2016

Susan F.

I'd love to use Iraj & Co for the repairs, however I don't have a say it the HOA selection for the most part.

Description of Work
I live in a condo and have leak from one window. My Homeowner Association (HOA) told me that the leak was not a structural problem, but a window problem (structure they pay, window I pay). I contacted Iraj & Co via Angies list. He returned my call and we set up an appointment. He arrived on time, and was very professional, considerate, respectful, etc. He determined that the problem was not with the window, but with the structure. He spoke to my HOA representative and also wrote up a description of the problem. I will send the information to the HOA. I will not be paying for this!!!

12/26/2015

Ric W.

As his measurements were exact, I think he's a straight shooter with tight margins. I know he runs a very tight ship with his crew based on requirements presented to me as buyer. In my case, disability prevented complete removal of all my furnishings into a "pod" outdoors so they could have the place a couple weeks to work on. This unique requirement among bidders added to my overall financial obligation. But my impression was that his crew wold be in and out without a flaw left behind. Another bidder commented this was a sign of a commercial approach to my project. Although my medical condition prevented us from taking this route to complete this particular project with Iraj, his bedside manner and concise language describing roles of buyer and seller I salute. I'd unhesitatingly recommend Iraj & Co. for any flooring project especially if your flipping a rental or flooring your place like a palace during an extended vacation. His trustworthiness I found self-evident.

Description of Work
Iraj met with me on time and sat down to express his professional views of my project using a sample tile I presented. His measurements were spot on. His proposal language, crystal clear. I found his presentation not only very convincing, but his communication skills in "ironing out loose ends" exceptional. His commercial experience in tiling made me very impressed. His contacts for materials, though pricey, treated me very respectfully as well.

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor,handyman service

10/24/2015

Norm S.

Contractor made us wait for him for 3 hours for an estimate but he never showed up.

Description of Work
We called this contractor who said he would be over between 3 and 6 pm on a Friday to give us an estimate on the work we requested. We took off work early to be there & at at 6:05 he called and said he was unable to make it. He said that he would call us over the weekend to make arrangements stop by but we never heard from him again.

06/14/2015

M B.

Best handyman EVER! Was friendly, courteous and did a fantastic job. Hire him!

Description of Work
Took care of a list from a home inspection at last minute notice

06/13/2015

Jane S.

It went very well - Iraj is punctual, a good communicator, and meticulous in his work. An important part of this job was getting the Insurance company to accept a contractor quote - I had already submitted a quote from another contractor which was rejected by my insurance for lack of specifics. The Insurance Co. liked Iraj's well written quote and approved it immediately. The wall with the patch looks brand new - can't tell a patch was done. The paint work is excellent - very neat and precise. I wanted to replace the carpeting with as close a match as possible to the leak stained carpet; the carpet is about 10 years old, but was high quality. I was a bit concerned that getting a match could be difficult, but he found carpet that seems to be the exact duplicate of the original. He always let me know when he would arrive for work and was punctual. Very happy with the work! Would definitely recommend him!

Description of Work
Following a leak under the slab in the master bedroom, my home owner's insurance was covering a wall repair (patch and paint an area where the plumber cut in to search for the leak), and carpet replacement - about $1200 worth of work total. In addition to the work covered by insurance, I asked Iraj to paint the entire master bath (about 400 sq. ft. of painted surface) , and replace two light fixtures in the dining room. The master bath painting required sealing the walls before painting them.

Category electrician,flooring contractor,handyman service,lighting,plumbing,interior painters

06/12/2015

Andrea M.

Placed knobs in all the cabinets in my new home. Hung heavy curtains and rod and put together a table. He was so professional and every drill was precise. Spent the majority of the day at the house.

Description of Work
Drilled holes for cabinet knobs in kitchen, bathroom and laundry room, placed knobs , hung heavy curtain and rod and put together and moved a large table.

06/04/2015

Barbara F.

Iraj is very knowledgable about home repairs and gave us some great ideas as we are going to sell our home. He showed up when he said he would and kept in touch about the progress. He accomodated our scheduling needs and completed the job on time. He did quality work and went above and beyond painting some extra items because he thought it would look better. Quality work at a reasonable price-highly recommend!

Description of Work
Replaced door, screens, wood trim in AZ room and painted trim.

Category handyman service,woodworking,interior painters,doors

04/06/2015

Tyler D.

Iraj was very professional and friendly. The finished job looks great.

Description of Work
Iraj was able to drywall multiple holes we had from earlier repairs in three separate rooms. I called him on Thursday and he was able to have everything fixed and painted by Friday. It was wonderful not having to wait weeks for someone to come out.

Category drywall,handyman service

03/01/2015

Sondra W.

So very well, that I'm thinking about a new bathroom and maybe a new kitcken.

Description of Work
From the top (roof), siding, inside and the outside, Iraj & Co did it all. And he and his crew did the work professionally, cost efficiently and most importantly clean. Iraj kept on top of all the work and the workman. Everything came together, from the roof, the siding, front window install and even the window covering! What more can you ask for!

Category handyman service,remodeling,replacement windows,home remodeling

Thank you for taking the time to write such a positive review, It was truly a pleasure working with you and helping you with your roofing and siding needs!! Please know that I am always here for you should you need any assistance in the future, house related or otherwise, after all I do live next door :) Ps. I think the new stucco siding looks absolutely beautiful. Iraj

IRAJ & Co LLC

Founded 1992 • With Angi since August 2011

7541 E Calle Brisas

Tucson, AZ 85750

Handyman services and general fix-it, door and window installations, painting, staining and refinishing, bathroom and kitchen remodels, lighting, electrical and plumbing, framing and finish carpentry, wood and laminate flooring, tile, masonry, concrete and stucco, fascia repair & replacement, project management.

Ask for details.