Godstone Garage Door Service, LLC

Goldstone Garage Door Service, LLC, is a locally owned and operated business. We pride ourselves on integrity and honesty. We are dependable and highly competitive. In short, we intend to earn and keep your business. At Godstone Garage Door Service, LLC, you will be greeted with knowledgeable and friendly people, who will let you know that you and your garage door needs matter to us! We specialize in commercial and residential garage door installation, maintenance, and repair. Whether your need is new construction or an upgrade of an existing garage door system, we are here to help. Our expert staff will do all we can to make your experience exceptional. After all, word of mouth is our most valuable advertising. Thank you for telling others about your experience with us, it is what grows our business, and we couldn't do it without you! Thank you so your business...

Vasile Build by Design Contractors LLC

Handyman: Repairs, Renovations, Remodeling, Additions. We are a family owned & operated renovating & remodeling construction company licensed by the Registrar Of Contractors, ROC License #319687 Offering Free Estimates. We can do anything you need done, Drywall & Texture, Framing, Painting, Plumbing, Electrical, Additions, Remodels, Renovations etc... Wood/Stone/Tile, Porches & Decks, Windows, Doors & Screen Installations, Driveways, ANYTHING Inside or Out. 520.903.7505.

Offers by Vasile Build by Design Contractors LLC  on Angi
The Helping Handymen LLC

Servicing Tucson and surrounding areas! If you have a task just ask! The Helping Handyman! With over 20 years experience you can trust to get it done right! Call today!

Grossheim Tile, LLC

Grossheim Tile, LLC specializes in ceramic and porcelain tile. We can completely renovate your kitchen, bathroom, and living areas with custom installation. We use the highest quality of products to guarantee customer satisfaction. Greg Grossheim, owner, has been installing tile in Tucson, and surrounding areas, for over 30 years. We are licensed, insured and bonded and ready to make to your home a showpiece.

09/04/2020

Doors on order.

Description of Work
Replace garage doors.

01/15/2020

Responded within 15 min of their name coming up for me on Angie’s List. Arrived on time and completed work in a very timely manner. Cody walked me through adding the app to my phone and syncing the remotes, app., and door openers.

Description of Work
Replaced garage door motor, chain drive, and installed a keypad.

01/11/2020

I cannot say enough good things about Cody. He responded to my request for a quote expeditiously and came out the next day to perform the repairs. He kept me updated on his arrival time and explained what he needed to do. He was quick and tidy and even stayed around to help me program my car. Awesome.

Description of Work
Replacement Garage door opener.

Category garage doors

[Member Name Removed], thanks so much! You have such a great personality! It was a pleasure to work with you! Thanks so much for the opportunity to serve you, and thanks again for your military service!

12/13/2019

It was awesome! I was very impressed with him. He called me ahead of time, he was there on time and gave some recommendations on the things I could do.

Description of Work
He had to replace the spring, cable on the side and re program the keypad.

Category garage doors

[Member Name Removed], thanks so much! It was a pleasure to serve you!

12/12/2019

Everything went fine. They were on time very professional.

Description of Work
They built new cabinets in my garage.

Category handyman service

Thanks so much!

Garage door installation, Spring Replacement, spring repair, install opener, garage door tune up, residential, commercial

Gate service