When installing a garage door opener, you need to consider the type, horsepower, any accessories you want, and whether you should DIY it or hire a pro. This guide will help you determine the true cost of installing garage door openers.
Get matched with top garage door companies in Tombstone, AZ
There are 2 highly-rated local garage door companies.
Recent Garage Doors Reviews in Tombstone
- Westover Garage Door Service LLCTony came out again to replace a spring that had broken. He covered the springs under warranty a little over 2 years after they were initially replaced. Great job as always.
- Godstone Garage Door Service, LLCCody provided EXCELLENT service with each and every area/job. He was courteous, timely, hard working and honest and really did an excellent job. I would totally hire him again for any job because you can always count on him to do quality work at very reasonable prices.
- Westover Garage Door Service LLCThey took the door off, removed the rotten wood and replaced with higher quality materials and also replaced the exterior wood frame. Super-professional, on time, worked hard all day, cleaned up, NICE people. Yes, hire these folks without hesitation. You won't be sorry.
- Westover Garage Door Service LLCTerrific! I called one day and they were there the next day. They were exceptionally organized, professional, punctual, and at a reasonable cost.
- Westover Garage Door Service LLCVery well. The hardest part of the job - at least what took the most time - was aligning the two doors. Both would rattle & bang with the wind and did not seal particularly well around the perimeter. Both are now much quieter on a windy day and I don't see daylight around the edges as I did before. I went with the belt drive, control by remote, wall switch, outside code box, and phone app model. Yes, the belt drive is quiet but so is the adjusted chain drive on the small door. I suspect whatever opener is chosen (so long as it has sufficient hp to do the job) would be installed the same. (I replaced the drive because the cog on the top of the old one was pretty chewed up by the chain. He said he could do a repair but I deemed it not cost efficient. read less
- Westover Garage Door Service LLCTony did an excellent job. He came out on a Friday night at 6 PM to diagnose. He came back the next morning (Saturday) at 7 AM and took care of the job in less than an hour, replacing both springs and realigning the garage door track.
- Stan Greer MillworksThey came out to get an exact measurement and I looked up all the options on the internet, then made my order. They answered all of my questions thoroughly, which helped me make my decision with confidence. They did not try to up-sell me on any part of it; they seemed concerned that I get exactly what I wanted and needed. The workers came exactly on time, finished even earlier than I expected, and did a quality job on installation. The door is great, looks great, and works exactly as it is supposed to read less
- Westover Garage Door Service LLCA tension spring snapped on our middle garage door without any warning. We called 2 garage door repair companies, and Tony with Westover called us back almost immediately. He was out to the house in less than 20 minutes to assess the situation. He said he had a suitable spring back at the shop, so he went back to get it. He was back to our house in less than hour, and replaced the broken spring quickly and efficiently. He also lubed the rails and checked out the rest of the door opening mechanism to be sure it was functioning properly. He was helpful, professional, knowledgeable and courteous. The charge for everything, including his time and the spring was $120. We were very pleased read less
- Westover Garage Door Service LLCTony completed detailed troubleshooting and got the door opener to work. Tony made several recommendations. Due to the quality of the garage door opener, I decided to go with a new opener that had a keyless entry and would be much quieter. (It sounded like the old opener could go at anytime). Tony returned the next morning to install. He wasted no time and installed the door opener. He also took away all the old equipment and cleaned up everything. He gave the entire door a check-up as well. He quoted me $400 and stuck right with the quoted. This included a new mounting bracket, new wall control, and keyless entry. I thought the cost was very fair. The overall experience was excellent read less
- Westover Garage Door Service LLCI found the garage door would not lift up on a Saturday morning due to a broken tension spring. Being unable to lift the door I found both cars trapped inside. I left a message for Tony, the owner of Westover Garage Door Service and figured I was stuck until Monday for a repair. Tony called back and said he'd be by within an hour. I was amazed that he was on his way and on a Saturday morning, no less. When he arrived, I showed him the broken spring and he proceeded to manually open the door and clamp it in place so I could move my cars. He then backed his truck near the door and began to unload his tools and the new springs which he had with him. Putting the door down, he removed the tension from the remaining spring and disassembled the entire mechanism. He methodically reassembled the unit and wound the springs for the correct tension. Also, he noticed the door was out of alignment and corrected that as well. In less than an hour, my door was repaired and Tony was driving away. The new springs have a three year warranty and the door doesn't creek and groan like it used to. Well worth the money in time saved and on a Saturday morning before 9 am to boot read less
Garage Door Companies in Tombstone
- Business Description:Goldstone Garage Door Service, LLC, is a locally owned and operated business. We pride ourselves on integrity and honesty. We are dependable and highly competitive. In short, we intend to earn and keep your business. At Godstone Garage Door Service, LLC, you will be greeted with knowledgeable and friendly people, who will let you know that you and your garage door needs matter to us! We specialize in commercial and residential garage door installation, maintenance, and repair. Whether your ne.. read lessRecent Review:Responded within 15 min of their name coming up for me on Angie’s List. Arrived on time and completed work in a very timely manner. Cody walked me through adding the app to my phone and syncing the remotes, app., and door openers read lessMickie R.
- Business Description:Sales, Service, and Repairs of all types of garage doors and garage door openers.Recent Review:Tony came out again to replace a spring that had broken. He covered the springs under warranty a little over 2 years after they were initially replaced. Great job as always.Les S.
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job. Additional DBA - GDSCO. Garage Door Supply Company is an authorized Chamberlain LiftMaster dealer. We carry a complete line of LiftMaster Parts, Accessories and LiftMaster remote control transmitters and receivers. LiftMaster is a registered trade mark of the Chamberlain Manufacturing Group. LiftMaster and Chamberlain parts, accessories and remotes are interchangeable with Sears Craftsman parts, accessories and remotes. read lessRecent Review:Great. I'm in IA, he's in UT. Not conducive to doing business.Michael F.
- Business Description:Sales, Service & Installation of All Types of Garage Doors & Electric Door & Gate Operator Systems. Family Owned & Operated, BBB A+ Rating, Fully Licensed ROC #123431, Bonded & Insured, All Employees Are Drug Tested & Background Checked for your Safety and Piece of Mind! We Service & Repair of All Makes & Models with fully stocked service tructks and proffessionally trained service technicians. All Angie's list members get a mininum of a 10% discount on all materials. For additional coupons s.. read less
- Business Description:Sales, Service & Installation of All Types of Garage Doors & Electric Door & Gate Operator Systems. Family Owned & Operated, BBB A+ Rating, Fully Licensed ROC #123431, Bonded & Insured, All Employees Are Drug Tested & Background Checked for your Safety and Piece of Mind! We Service & Repair of All Makes & Models with fully stocked service tructks and proffessionally trained service technicians. All Angie's list members get a mininum of a 10% discount on all materials. For additional coupons s.. read lessRecent Review:I ordered a garage door in May of 2015 submitting half down. Steve, the manager, was both knowledgeable and pleasant, important attributes when making an expensive purchase. He noted that both the garage and the room above it would be much warmer with an R19 door. I had hoped to order a Liftmaster belt system opener, but the manager noted he had difficulty in securing those from his supplier and recommended a Linear. However, Consumer Reports and my husband, a mechanic, both recommended a Liftmaster system because it is quieter and can be connected to your smart phone. <br /> <br /> <br /> <br />Paul installed the beautiful, new garage door, but there were gaps on both sides of the door where bugs or wind could enter. Paul attempted, but was not successful in installing the new opener because the rail was too long. I was worried about the old Genie system being able to lift the new door, but Paul thought it would be okay. <br /> <br /> <br /> <br />I called Steve and he very cordially drove over the next day to fill the gaps. <br /> <br /> <br /> <br />Steve was correct. The garage is much warmer as is the room above it. My purchase was a wise investment that added curb appeal. The window design adds much needed light in the garage when working on projects. <br /> <br /> <br /> <br />Unfortunately, the old Genie system broke in December. See my other review for the rest of the story. <br /> <br /> <br /> <br />Recommendations: <br /> <br /> <br /> <br />1. Keep Liftmaster in stock. <br /> <br />2. Match Home Depot prices. Home Depot's installers are from Payson. <br /> <br /> I try to buy local to support my city's businessmen. <br /> <br />3. Train Paul in how to install and adjust garage door openers read lessJanine K.
- Business Description:General contractor in Tucson and surrounding areas, including Phoenix.
- Business Description:Butler Developments, LLC - LEADING THE WAY IN QUALITY CONSTRUCTION. Specializing in Custom Home Building and Commercial Services; new builds, renovations to existing buildings, remodeling all aspects of buildings, painting, roofing, concrete, etc... No job is too small or too big for Team Butler! We are a locally owned and operated company with highly trained professionals read lessRecent Review:unknownMark O.
- Business Description:We have worked with a large number of banks and also with customers who self-pay.Recent Review:This is the third house I have built in 15 years and this was by far the best experience I have had with a builder. Dan was always available and really kept me involved with all phases of the construction process. The house turned out perfect and within budget read lessHetta G.
- Business Description:A Plus Carpentry is a "Jack of all trades, master of all" type organization. If you can imagine it we can create it. If its broken, we're who you call to fix it. You you want it, but are clueless or helpless, let us install it for you! We have more than twenty years experience in all things carpentry read lessRecent Review:..Lindsay R.
- Business Description:Over 20 years in businessRecent Review:Someone was supposed to show up between 0900 and 1000 today. No show, no calls, nothing. Won't use them. <br />Sondra M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage door company articles
A new garage is something many homeowners wish for, but the undertaking requires a fair amount of prep work. Learn what you need to plan for, such as ventilation, insulation, usage, and zoning laws. Use these tips when planning your new garage build.
Hiring a company to transport a vehicle can be a great option if you're moving to the other side of the country. Here's how much you can expect to pay.
Find garage door companies in
- Huachuca City
- Sierra Vista
- Saint David
- Fort Huachuca
- Miracle Valley
- Corona De Tucson
- Green Valley
- Rio Rico
garage door companies in Tombstone
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Ameritop Inc4814 S Equestrian Ave
Sierra Vista, Arizona
- Ameritop Inc
- Coronado Construction Inc5551 E Vallely Vista Dr
- Coronado Construction Inc
- Old Bisbee Enterprises General ContractorsPO Box 469
- Old Bisbee Enterprises General Contractors
- Shorty'S Enterprises4530 Via Viento
Sierra Vista, Arizona
- Shorty'S Enterprises
- Westover Garage Door Service LLC4223 E Glenn Rd
Sierra Vista, Arizona
- Westover Garage Door Service LLC