Working with a contractor usually results in a beautiful finished product. But if issues arise, it’s important to know the grounds for firing a contractor and how to part ways respectfully.
Get matched with top garage door companies in Hereford, AZ
There are 3 highly-rated local garage door companies.
Matching on Angi
Recent Garage Doors Reviews in Hereford
- Westover Garage Door Service LLCTony came out again to replace a spring that had broken. He covered the springs under warranty a little over 2 years after they were initially replaced. Great job as always.
- Godstone Garage Door Service, LLCCody provided EXCELLENT service with each and every area/job. He was courteous, timely, hard working and honest and really did an excellent job. I would totally hire him again for any job because you can always count on him to do quality work at very reasonable prices.
- Westover Garage Door Service LLCThey took the door off, removed the rotten wood and replaced with higher quality materials and also replaced the exterior wood frame. Super-professional, on time, worked hard all day, cleaned up, NICE people. Yes, hire these folks without hesitation. You won't be sorry.
- Westover Garage Door Service LLCTerrific! I called one day and they were there the next day. They were exceptionally organized, professional, punctual, and at a reasonable cost.
- Westover Garage Door Service LLCVery well. The hardest part of the job - at least what took the most time - was aligning the two doors. Both would rattle & bang with the wind and did not seal particularly well around the perimeter. Both are now much quieter on a windy day and I don't see daylight around the edges as I did before. I went with the belt drive, control by remote, wall switch, outside code box, and phone app model. Yes, the belt drive is quiet but so is the adjusted chain drive on the small door. I suspect whatever opener is chosen (so long as it has sufficient hp to do the job) would be installed the same. (I replaced the drive because the cog on the top of the old one was pretty chewed up by the chain. He said he could do a repair but I deemed it not cost efficient.
- Westover Garage Door Service LLCTony did an excellent job. He came out on a Friday night at 6 PM to diagnose. He came back the next morning (Saturday) at 7 AM and took care of the job in less than an hour, replacing both springs and realigning the garage door track.
- Westover Garage Door Service LLCHe had a good price and he was prompt. He got the job done and he was quick. He's the only one in town that does this work.
- Westover Garage Door Service LLCWe called Westover on Friday night after finding that our garage door opener was malfunctioning (motor ran but chain did not move). Tony said he'd be out at 8AM on Saturday morning to take a look at it. He arrived promptly on time. After diagnosing the problem (stripped drive gear), he gave us two options: 1. Install a new "gear kit," cost $130 and 2: Install complete new garage door opener, cost $350. Because this was the original opener in the house (over 20 years old), we decided on option 2, complete replacement. Tony said he had a couple of other appointments, but would return between 10 and 11 AM to do the replacement. Tony and his coworker (his fiancée) returned at 10:15 AM and began removing the old opener and installing the new one. The whole process took a little over an hour. The new opener is a belt-drive opener and seems very smooth and quiet. They also performed maintenance on the springs (Tony said they were installed incorrectly) and garage door track/wheels. It all runs great now! We feel Westover did a wonderful job, responded on the weekend and gave us a fair price, We couldn't be happier
- Westover Garage Door Service LLCTony completed detailed troubleshooting and got the door opener to work. Tony made several recommendations. Due to the quality of the garage door opener, I decided to go with a new opener that had a keyless entry and would be much quieter. (It sounded like the old opener could go at anytime). Tony returned the next morning to install. He wasted no time and installed the door opener. He also took away all the old equipment and cleaned up everything. He gave the entire door a check-up as well. He quoted me $400 and stuck right with the quoted. This included a new mounting bracket, new wall control, and keyless entry. I thought the cost was very fair. The overall experience was excellent
- Stan Greer MillworksThey came out to get an exact measurement and I looked up all the options on the internet, then made my order. They answered all of my questions thoroughly, which helped me make my decision with confidence. They did not try to up-sell me on any part of it; they seemed concerned that I get exactly what I wanted and needed. The workers came exactly on time, finished even earlier than I expected, and did a quality job on installation. The door is great, looks great, and works exactly as it is supposed to
Garage Door Companies in Hereford
- Business Description:Small local family owned business with 13+ years experiance installing, fixing garage doors and openers. Call me for free estimate with no obligations also will match or beat any competitor price and workmanshipRecent Review:Yoel did a great job, and came the day after I called him. He was thorough in his explanation of why the door wasn't working. He oiled parts, repaired some neglected pieces, and did it quickly. Very Friendly and professional. I would definitly recommend him to anyone needing their garage door fixed. Thanks YoelAnna C.
- Business Description:Goldstone Garage Door Service, LLC, is a locally owned and operated business. We pride ourselves on integrity and honesty. We are dependable and highly competitive. In short, we intend to earn and keep your business. At Godstone Garage Door Service, LLC, you will be greeted with knowledgeable and friendly people, who will let you know that you and your garage door needs matter to us! We specialize in commercial and residential garage door installation, maintenance, and repair. Whether your ne..Recent Review:Cody provided EXCELLENT service with each and every area/job. He was courteous, timely, hard working and honest and really did an excellent job. I would totally hire him again for any job because you can always count on him to do quality work at very reasonable pricesPam K.
- Business Description:Sales, Service, and Repairs of all types of garage doors and garage door openers.Recent Review:Very well. The hardest part of the job - at least what took the most time - was aligning the two doors. Both would rattle & bang with the wind and did not seal particularly well around the perimeter. Both are now much quieter on a windy day and I don't see daylight around the edges as I did before. I went with the belt drive, control by remote, wall switch, outside code box, and phone app model. Yes, the belt drive is quiet but so is the adjusted chain drive on the small door. I suspect whatever opener is chosen (so long as it has sufficient hp to do the job) would be installed the same. (I replaced the drive because the cog on the top of the old one was pretty chewed up by the chain. He said he could do a repair but I deemed it not cost efficient.J O.
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job. Additional DBA - GDSCO. Garage Door Supply Company is an authorized Chamberlain LiftMaster dealer. We carry a complete line of LiftMaster Parts, Accessories and LiftMaster remote control transmitters and receivers. LiftMaster is a registered trade mark of the Chamberlain Manufacturing Group. LiftMaster and Chamberlain parts, accessories and remotes are interchangeable with Sears Craftsman parts, accessories and remotes.Recent Review:It went pretty good but there are/were problems with the install. The astragal on the bottom of the door continues to roll-up as the door closes. A crew returned to address this issue but it still exists.Kellie L.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated.Recent Review:With all the variances, it was hard to determine the proper dimensions for each window, but when they were installed they all fit excellently. The installation crew also was very careful when removing the old windows so as to minimize damage to the mud adobe bricks, and they kept the house extraordinarily clean during their workDave P.
- Business Description:Sales, Service & Installation of All Types of Garage Doors & Electric Door & Gate Operator Systems. Family Owned & Operated, BBB A+ Rating, Fully Licensed ROC #123431, Bonded & Insured, All Employees Are Drug Tested & Background Checked for your Safety and Piece of Mind! We Service & Repair of All Makes & Models with fully stocked service tructks and proffessionally trained service technicians. All Angie's list members get a mininum of a 10% discount on all materials. For additional coupons s..Recent Review:After talking with Steve on the phone, we went to his office. There we learned about models that he had. Best of all, we got to try them out. His recommendations to our needs were spot on. We love our new door opener. It is quiet and works with a light touch. Thank youAnn R.
- Business Description:...
- Business Description:A Plus Carpentry is a "Jack of all trades, master of all" type organization. If you can imagine it we can create it. If its broken, we're who you call to fix it. You you want it, but are clueless or helpless, let us install it for you! We have more than twenty years experience in all things carpentry
- Business Description:General contractor in Tucson and surrounding areas, including Phoenix.
- Business Description:Blue man Fix It is your solutions company. Our services range from small handyman service, to large commercial ground up construction projects. Everything in between, is something that we can help you with today. Be it through our expertise, experience, or education, we will find the right solution for you
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage door company articles
Your home’s curb appeal and energy costs both factor into which new garage door you should buy. Here are nine tips to consider when shopping for your new garage door (or during your next garage door replacement) so you can make an informed choice.
Create more usable space by installing a garage door screen, which allows for entertaining or working with plenty of fresh air and zero bugs. Here’s how much installing a garage door screen will cost you.
Find garage door companies in
garage door companies in Hereford
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Ameritop Inc4814 S Equestrian Ave
Sierra Vista, Arizona 85650
- Ameritop Inc
- Coronado Construction Inc5551 E Vallely Vista Dr
Hereford, Arizona 85615
- Coronado Construction Inc
- Westover Garage Door Service LLC4223 E Glenn Rd
Sierra Vista, Arizona 85650
- Westover Garage Door Service LLC
- Yoel's affordable garage doors 2420 E Calle Gran Desierto
Tucson, Arizona 85706
- Yoel's affordable garage doors