If you notice water pooling in your basement, even though your sump pump seems fine, use our guide to help you find the source of your flooding.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Fort Defiance, AZ
There are 2 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Basement Waterproofers in Fort Defiance
- Business Description:Arizona Foundation Solutions of Tucson has served the Greater Tucson & Statewide area, providing long-term solutions for structures with foundation problems. No two structures are alike, which is why we take the time to thoroughly assess your problem to determine the best solution for your foundation or concrete slab. Our specialists are certified to install our proven systems and our employees receive on-going training and resources to stay up-to-date on the latest technologies and procedure..Recent Review:Made a special trip to AZ (after waiting months) for AFS to trash my yard. They quit after the digging. First we were told that the crew "couldn't work three weekends in a row" and then that they "needed another tool." The earliest they could schedule to finish was after taking a 10 day break. They refused to bump other scheduled projects or offer me any sort of discount (or even an apology) for their screw up, and the extra cost to me. The project manager Kieth just chuckled at my frustration. Terrible businessKristen B.
- Business Description:The only ICRI Certified company in the state of Arizona! If your home has cracks in floors or walls, or has windows and doors out of alignment, call today for a comprehensive foundation inspection. Phoenix residents please call 6026394815. Tuscon residents please call (520) 812-6989. Additional DBA - Arizona Repair Masons Inc. *Online quotes are unavailable and an initial consultation must take place in order to examine the extent of the foundation problem.* For more information on foundation..Recent Review:I had worked with Arizona Foundation Solutions before. They had installed a moisture removal system as a heaving remediation solution. During my renovations, I noticed a crack in the foundation that was a little more than 1/16 of an inch wide. I felt comfortable fixing it myself. However, I wanted it done professionally and have it backed by a transferable warranty. Therefore, I decided to go the with Arizona Foundation Solutions. The person handling the actual repair was Tom Linear. I was very impressed by his commitment to doing the job right even before the start of the job. The original bid was different from the work that was actually needed since I had just completed removing tile to reveal the extent of the damage. I shared this change with Tom. He assured me that all would be handled. He also warned me about the limitations of the repair. Part of the crack was in close proximity to the wall. Due to this and the need for even more, possibly unnecessary work, this part of the crack would not be stitched. However, the work would still fall under the warranty. I was blown away by his skill, knowledge, patience, and willingness to not only listen to my concerns and answer questions but actually teach me me the techniques so I would feel comfortable doing it myself in the future if needed. Tom is an excellent teacher. As mentioned previously, the scope of the project was changed. He performed extra work that was not in the original contract and would not fall under the warranty, and was done without expectation of extra charge. I cannot say enough positive things about Tom. He is passionate about his work and is willing and able to share it with others. As a result of his visit, I not only have confidence in the repair that was done, but I also have confidence in myself to be able to apply similar fixes in future. Tom, thank you so muchEdward P.
- Business Description:E & J Roofing and Home Improvements is a family owned and operated roofing and home improvement company. We are third generation roofing contractors with over 20 years experience. Whether it's commercial or residential roofing, flat roof, tile or asphalt, exterior remodeling, siding or stucco, we can fix and improve any project you throw at us! Focusing on customers on a personal level, we guarantee our work from day one. Licensed, bonded & insured for your protection. Call us today for an es..Recent Review:Roof was leaking inside mobile through ceiling fans enough to fill buckets, when they finished it didn't leak a drop anymore! They will be coming back to do more work..excellent, excellent professionalism! A+++Mercedes R.
- Business Description:Rush Wierman, the owner of Absolute Waterproofing has been in the coating trade for over 30 years. Absolute Waterproofing specializes in walk decks, 2nd floor and above over plywood or concrete, new or restoration. We also do subgrade and planter waterproofing. Our highly trained, experienced crews work professionally and efficiently to install a variety of the industry’s most advanced coatings and sealants from leading manufacturers including Carlisle, Tremco, and Sika to name a fewRecent Review:Rush was extremely knowledgeable and conscientious. He takes pride in his work.Ron T.
- Business Description:I am a self-taught artist, initially drawn to experiment with pastels and colored pencil, and now working with acrylic on canvas. My art speaks for itself.Recent Review:Good job, reasonable given the cost. My only complaint was less than meticulous clean up of the siding debris. <br />Wanda H.
- Business Description:Butler Developments, LLC - LEADING THE WAY IN QUALITY CONSTRUCTION. Specializing in Custom Home Building and Commercial Services; new builds, renovations to existing buildings, remodeling all aspects of buildings, painting, roofing, concrete, etc... No job is too small or too big for Team Butler! We are a locally owned and operated company with highly trained professionals
- Business Description:Since 2001 INTEGRITY is the cornerstone of Levelup Enterprises. With literally 100's of satisfied customers, our team of professionals takes care of our friends / clients.
- Business Description:Our mission at Hampton Enterprise LLC is to provide clients with superior customer service, quality work and speedy service in all aspects of their home improvement needs. Licensed, insured and trusted since 1989; come discover the Hampton difference today! We specialize in the installation and repair of Windows, Doors, Flooring, Sinks, Bathtubs, Showers, Sprinkler Systems and much more. We also offer Interior and Exterior Home Painting, Custom Welding Fabrication and Carpentry.Localy in you..Recent Review:Showed up and did not fix or repair any work that was needed. Just covered up with tiles. left in the middle of the job and never returned. Never returned emails or phone calls.mando c.
- Business Description:Amon Builders, Inc. was established in 1989 as a General Building Contractor, holding licenses in both B-01 commercial and residential building. Mike has been in construction for over 40 years, and doing business in Payson and the surrounding areas (Show Low, Pinetop, Snowflake, Holbrook) for the last 25 years. We offer competitive pricing while maintaining quality workmanship with state-of-the-art equipment and techniqueRecent Review:They were extremely punctual and professional for our first meeting. It seemed positive and we were looking forward to them providing us a bid and then conducting the work. However, we only received one follow-up email asking for more information and then never heard from them again. I have sent several emails and left several messages on their answering machine with no reply. We are now utilizing a different contractor to do the work. <br /Mark S.
- Business Description:Reroofing, shingles, meta roofs, tile, flat roofs, tear-offs, and new construction
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
Water-powered sump pumps can help your basement last for decades. But is it the best fit for you? This guide will provide you with the pros and cons of these backup sump pumps.
When calculating the cost to waterproof your basement, you need to factor in much more than just a can of waterproof paint. We’ve rounded up the top types of waterproofing projects and how much they cost so you can figure out your budget.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- Window Rock
- Saint Michaels
- Fort Defiance
- Yah Ta Hey
- Fort Wingate
- Church Rock
- Continental Divide
- Low Mountain
- Black Rock
waterproofing contractors in Fort Defiance
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Butler Developments, LLCPO Box 3030
Show Low, Arizona
- Butler Developments, LLC
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer
- E&J Roofing LLC.2036 N. Gilbert road 2-283
- E&J Roofing LLC.
- FIVE STAR CONCRETE SERVICES INC9299 W. Olive Avenue Suite 812
- FIVE STAR CONCRETE SERVICES INC
- Glasscock Roofing LLC1015 S Sycamore
- Glasscock Roofing LLC
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Levelup Enterprises, Inc.18862 N. 62nd. Drive
- Levelup Enterprises, Inc.
- Solid Force Roofing, LLC102 N 132nd St.
- Solid Force Roofing, LLC