Solid Force Roofing, LLC

Founded 2011 • With Angi since June 2012

•••••Call us for a free estimate••••We have a professional crew, have 29 years of experience, we are also licensed, bonded, insured. ...

We clean windows and bug screens fast and efficiently we insure 100% satisfaction and we can insure no streaks or scratching if we do we will always see what we can do. I've been window washing for 4yrs. We a have a 3d rain guarantee

Protect your property from heavy rains and wind when you hire an experienced roofing contractor. Contact us to learn more about our services in Phoenix, AZ.

Specializing in Residential and Commercial Roofing. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today.

06/15/2018

I got one of those deals on Angie’s List for roof maintenance. I got a response in less than 24 hrs. Jesus showed up on time. He assessed the problem and showed me pictures. It was pretty much what I expected: a leak around the solar panels. He checked the rest of the roof as well. Jesus fixed the problem area without any additional charges. He was very thorough and professional. I’d recommend him...

Description of Work
There was a small leak and some loose/broken tiles that needed to be fixed.

05/12/2018

Jesus visited with us twice to answer all of our questions and concerns, was patient and followed through on everything. The job was done quickly but thoroughly and we've already referred him to neighbors.

Description of Work
Full Roof Replacement

05/11/2018

Great reliable work competitive price knowledgable. They kept me informed and worked with my a.c. company to make sure both jobs were done well. He explained things and let me take part on decisions that would effect the price while maintaining quality work. Jesus worked with me on payment while my other house was being sold. He was more thoughtful than family and wanted to help make things less s...

Description of Work
New roof. Extended patio.

Category roofing,patios

03/11/2018

Work produced timely, with quality and integrity, as promised. Jesus' word is his bond.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Thank you! It was a pleasure working with you!

02/27/2018

They came quickly and were very good and fast. He guaranteed the work. I appreciated the same day service.

Description of Work
They repaired a roof.

We do re-roofs, tile and shingle repair, flat roofs, foam, new roofs, sky lights & solar tubes, solar attic vents, pigeon control.gutters,roof leaks,roof inspections,insurance claims,install solar panel standoffs.

Ask For Details.