Solid Force Roofing, LLC

Founded 2011 • With Angi since June 2012

102 N 132nd St.

Chandler, AZ 85225

•••••Call us for a free estimate••••We have a professional crew, have 29 years of experience, we are also licensed, bonded, insured. ...

06/15/2018

Suzette B.

I got one of those deals on Angie’s List for roof maintenance. I got a response in less than 24 hrs. Jesus showed up on time. He assessed the problem and showed me pictures. It was pretty much what I expected: a leak around the solar panels. He checked the rest of the roof as well. Jesus fixed the problem area without any additional charges. He was very thorough and professional. I’d recommend him to any of my friends.

Description of Work
There was a small leak and some loose/broken tiles that needed to be fixed.

05/12/2018

MAK B.

Jesus visited with us twice to answer all of our questions and concerns, was patient and followed through on everything. The job was done quickly but thoroughly and we've already referred him to neighbors.

Description of Work
Full Roof Replacement

05/11/2018

Barb C.

Great reliable work competitive price knowledgable. They kept me informed and worked with my a.c. company to make sure both jobs were done well. He explained things and let me take part on decisions that would effect the price while maintaining quality work. Jesus worked with me on payment while my other house was being sold. He was more thoughtful than family and wanted to help make things less stressful during this time. He even did a patio extention that others would not show up to quote due to it being a relatively 'small' job.

Description of Work
New roof. Extended patio.

Category roofing, patios

03/11/2018

MAK B.

Work produced timely, with quality and integrity, as promised. Jesus' word is his bond.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Thank you! It was a pleasure working with you!

02/27/2018

Lupita J.

They came quickly and were very good and fast. He guaranteed the work. I appreciated the same day service.

Description of Work
They repaired a roof.

12/02/2015

Xinming J.

Solid Force Roofing just finished our roof leak repair. The owner, Jesus Millan, personally did all work: provided estimate, replaced 1suare old underlayment, replaced old wood battens, replaced broken tiles, and repaired broken tiles. He is extremely knowledgeable and honest. His work is neat and excellent. Since it is the roof, it is hard for me to judge on the quality of work. But it does have a 2 year warranty. We were really happy with his professional service throughout the work, and his communication was excellent. I'd highly recommend this company for roof work. We bid 3 different companies for the work, and this company was not only the lowest bid but also offered most to do. Jesus even sent me 5 pieces of extra tiles the day after the work done. Very happy.

Description of Work
1-Remove & set aside existing roof tile to re-use. 2-Remove and dispose of existing old 1x2x4 Wood Battens and Underlayment. 3-Inspect for rotted plywood. 4-Install 1 layer of TU-43 Underlayment. (Leak Area) 5-Install new 1x2 Wood Battens in place by code. 6-Re-Install tiles back in place. 7-Replace all broken tiles. (25 pcs) 8-Install new storm collar over B-Vents. (3pcs) Clean up trash & haul away all debri. SFR workmanship warranty good for 2 years on leak repair.

08/25/2015

Gary M.

Description of Work
Jesus and Maria were caring, professional and completed the job quickly and professionally.

06/08/2015

KATHLEEN & DAVE W.

We had a leaking roof and called several contractors to quote it. Jesus came out right away and gave us a very fair price for the work quoted. He also said the he could do the work within a week. Much faster response than we got from the others, and his availability sealed it. A few days later he arrived, worked all day, and left us with a repaired roof. Very happy. Would definitely recommend.

Description of Work
Repaired a leaking roof. Involved removing the tiles, re-felting a section of the roof, and replacing the tiles.

04/24/2015

Myleen R.

Jesus was quick to reapond. Got the roof work done on the weekend in time for my inspection. Very appreciative and happy with the work done.

Description of Work
Roofing

03/12/2015

Susan Y.

I got three quotes for a roof leak. on a custom built home....and Jesus from solid force roofing..charged me less than 1/2 than the other two. He guaranteed his work for 2 years plus. Very happy with his work. Very professional..and the drywall people he used were excellent as well. Def. would use again.

Description of Work
repair roof and other miscellaneous items

01/15/2015

Mike K.

It has been good. They were responsive. They were price competitive and the quality of work was good.

Description of Work
They repaired the roof of my house.

08/21/2014

Charles P.

I had purchased materials to do this job myself. I and my son had removed all of the old roofing materials that were worn. Unfortunately I hurt my shoulder and could not finish the job. My patio roof was unprotected with monsoon storms threatening every day. Using Angie’s List and the BBB, I called several roofers and Solid Force Roofing returned my call. They were able to complete the work the same day since I was basically stuck, physically unable to finish the job I had started. I think it rained the next night. The owner removed all of the old materials where I had piled them in my side yard without my asking. He also loaded my new materials that I could not load myself and I was able to return them for a full refund (store personnel unloaded). Solid Force Roofing did an excellent job on the roof, they responded quickly when I was in a bind, and they put in extra effort that they did not have to do. I have no hesitation in recommending them.

Description of Work
Repaired the roof to my patio area, a 32 x 13 foot area.

Category roofing, patios

07/18/2014

Bruce M.

arrived on time to review the work needed to be done. Got the materials and returned the next day finished the job and I am happy with the results.

Description of Work
replaced the vent over the microwave on roof, replaced a broken tile and sealed a vent.

05/29/2014

Ron D.

It went very well. I wasn't able to tell them that we got the first form but everything's going fine. He even gave me some extra. They're good so we got them. The price was good.

Description of Work
Solid Force Roofing, LLC provided me a roofing service and they gave us a quote. They also put a non-matching tile.

05/29/2014

Lorna S.

I had rotten boards and on the side where my patio was they put paint on it and different things so it wouldn't leak through again where the contractor had not done it. They did a very good job. I had other bids for $3000 to do the same work. They were very responsive. They did it well, they did it quickly.

Description of Work
I used Solid Force Roofing to do some roofing for me almost a year ago.

02/07/2013

Larry M.

It hasn't leaked a drop since he fixed it. He was always responsive on the phone. He always showed up when he said he would. If I had any roofing needs, he is the guy I would go to.

Description of Work
We had installed an awning on the patio and when it was interfaced into our roof by the previous company, it was done incorrectly. Jesus came out and repaired that section of the roof.

11/27/2012

Gary W.

Jesus and Marie are very good people. Solid Force was VERY able to return and make some minor corrections and cosmedic additions which left me a VERY satisfied customer. I will give them a positive recommendation if I am called by potential customer.

Description of Work
Replaced underlayment on 2400 sq ft tile roof .

BLACK DIAMOND POWER WASH LLC

Black Diamond Power Wash LLC is family owned and focused on quality. We provide all types of exterior Pressure Washing and Cleaning services and ensure complete customer satisfaction. We look forward to working with you. Please give us a call or click for an estimate today! 602-295-6300

J&G Power Washing

J&G Power Washing is a Pressure/Power Washing Company for residential homes and commercial buildings. Our Technicians are trained and certified to give you high quality work with 100% customer satisfaction guaranteed. With J&G we can prove to you we are the best with less money coming out of your pocket. Im a owner operated company with a few technicians ready to handle any job. Choose J&G to save money and to receive top quality work!!

Offers by J&G Power Washing  on Angi
     Az WiseMen LLC

They say quality over quantity but don't forget it takes quantity for quality! We have great quality cleaning as a consequence of well time spent. As a group of young men we dedicate ourselves to becoming of much value when it comes to our expertise on exterior cleaning services such as, pressure washing, concrete cleaning, house washes, roof cleaning, window cleaning and gutter cleaning. We don't only promise. We deliver. Not only will you be hiring your most reliable exterior cleaning professionals, but we also always have a win-win mentality when it comes to closing the deal on a firm price.

Offers by  Az WiseMen LLC on Angi

100.00

We do re-roofs, tile and shingle repair, flat roofs, foam, new roofs, sky lights & solar tubes, solar attic vents, pigeon control.gutters,roof leaks,roof inspections,insurance claims,install solar panel standoffs.

Ask For Details.