Buying new or replacement windows is a big decision that affects several different aspects of life in your home. Follow this guide to keep track of everything you need to consider, from security to energy efficiency to installation.
Get matched with top window treatment in West Fork, AR
There are 1 highly-rated local window treatment.
Recent Window Treatment Reviews in West Fork
- Wilson's Home Improvement CoWe have had 4 neighbors like the work that was done. We had several people come out and give estimates, and we were inpressed with Wilsons. Their bid was more in line with what we wanted. They cleaned the windows after they put them in. I would tell people to come and look at our house and see the job that they have done read less
- Wilson's Home Improvement CoEverything turned out fantastic. They had to come back a couple times and I was very pleased with their services.
- Charles Wyles ContractorsCharles was great---prompt, easy to talk to, straightforward, and knowledgable--work done quickly and we'll with a minimum of fuss, recommend!
- Budget Blinds Of NWAI was very pleased with the responsiveness and service I received. They accommodated my schedule for my in home consultation. They took the time to go over styles and fabrics, showing a genuine interest in helping me pick the right product for my window treatments. The installers were courteous and professional. They were careful with the installation and respectful of the home. I recommended them to anyone in need of custom window treatment read less
- GREENVALLEY WINDOW SOLUTIONSHad people asking me to pay for my estimate, she wanted nothing. She also brought materials and everything to me after we discussed what ideas she might envision with my windows. With 19 feet walls I had no idea. I listened to everything she said and explained I liked the idea. She came back with several materials and gave me examples showing me what she liked the best and giving me other options as well. She said we could go back to her shop if I didn't like them but we never had to go to her shop once. I loved all of her ideas. She did the same thing for my husband's room and made it very masculine. In my living room and dining room area, one of my neighbors came in and said, and ldquo;Oh my god, I have chills.and rdquo; She was looking at my windows. My neighbor said you can't see work like this unless you go to New York City. I'm very happy with the work read less
- Budget Blinds Of NWAThey were recommended by Steve and Dee Treib who were painting my home. I had a very short window of time to complete the job, and Budget Blinds was very quick to respond. They were at the house the same day as my call to measure the windows. They brought samples to the house and showed me blinds that would be able to be delivered in my time frame. I was quite pleased with the selections and picked one that was an exact match to my new paint. It couldn't have worked out any better. The cost was very reasonable. They installed on the designated date. I am very pleased with my overall experience with Budget Blinds read less
- Budget Blinds Of NWAThis is the second time we have used Budget Blinds. The first time was a few years ago when one of the blackout blinds we have in our media room broke and needed to be replaced. We decided then to add some to our kitchen area as well, and they were very responsive to our call. Steve came out and measured all of the windows, looked at what we already had, and helped me select some blinds that would work. They arrived and were installed a few weeks later and have been working perfectly. Most recently, we decided to replace some ugly old vertical blinds with blackout blinds in some of the bedrooms that have sliding glass doors leading to a patio. I was thrilled to discover that there are vertical accordion style blinds available, and ordered some to custom fit each of the doors/windows (they were all slightly different sized/depths). They arrived and were installed a few weeks later, and are a great addition. Definitely would use Budget Blinds again read less
- Jerger Window Fashions of ChicagoThe Jerger brothers really run a class-act. They gave us a lot of personal attention, great guidance as to what would look best for our hours, and prompt service when our window treatments were delivered. The installation effort happened in three visits, which meant that as soon as something came in, they were more than happy to come over and install what they received. We are delighted with our new window treatments, and absolutely delighted with Jerger Draperies! Well worth a little markup on price to get the attention, expertise and service from the Jergers read less
- Budget Blinds Of NWAProfessional installer. On time. Highly recommend. Dean very personable upon visit to consult and office staff remembered who I was when calling about appointment.
- GREENVALLEY WINDOW SOLUTIONSI really recommend them. The time before that they installed my master bath blinds. I'm hiring them to do all the window treatments in our new house that we built. They are just fabulous. They sell a hundred Douglas products but they also custom make anything for window treatments. They are so able to meet any budget that way because a hundred Douglas is pricey so if I couldn't afford the hundred Douglas they just make it themselves. They are extremely creative and very good at design. They are fabulous with color. They are just good at talking to the customer to see what the customer's style might be. They insisted on coming to my house to see my style and did the measuring. They wanted to checkout our lifestyle before they could recommend anything. Their service is phenomenal and they are fast. Their pricing is fair. It's a husband and wife team so he does all the installation and she probably does all the design. They are really good and honest people. I've been in here for a year without any window coverings because I just couldn't get any help read less
Window Treatment Services in West Fork
- Business Description:Retractableawnings.com is a RETRACTABLE awning industry expert hired by Architects, Landscape Architects, Exterior/Interior Designers and Contractors worldwide on a consulting basis. Retractableawnings.com is a specialty fabricator, distributor & installer of all types of exterior RETRACTABLE sun, rain, wind, bug & snow protection systems including but not limited to: ≡ Retractable folding lateral arm awnings ≡ Retractable patio and deck pergola cover systems ≡ Retractable vertical drop arm a.. read lessRecent Review:1 response ,,, waited a month for a visit and quote. Would not give a discount on price for disabled Vet, or Senior .......... Contacted 2 others.. No response.2,Jamie K.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. Blindsgalore is the DIY-ers choice for the best selection and value in custom window coverings. Blindsgalore's goal is to make home improvement and decorating more affordable by providing easy access to the most comprehensive collection of custom made to order window treatments/window coverings and knowledgeable, friendly customer service professionals. We offer the most comprehensive collection of custom window treatments from Bali, Graber, Comfortex, Good Housekeepi.. read lessRecent Review:If I could give zero stars, I would. First, it was taking forever to get my order. When I looked at my order, they somehow had the wrong address (my former address from five years ago), so I contacted them to change the address. They assured me that the address was changed. A couple of weeks later, I was notified via email that my order was delivered but when I checked my front door it wasn't there, so I went to my old address, 30 minutes away and got lucky that the owner was there and had received my order. When I got it home the 3 roller shades that I ordered for side-by-side windows were all 4 inches too big. I followed the online measurement directions which suggested that you add 2 inches per side to your measurements for an outside mount. I should have stayed with my original measurements. When I called, they suggested that I keep an inch on each side. They re-made them, and AGAIN sent them to the wrong address - even after I re-confirmed that they had the right one. Again, I had to go to my old address to look for my delivery. This time, no one was home, so I took a chance and waited in front of their house for a while until someone may come home. Luckily, someone showed up within 90 minutes. This time they had showed up with 2 boxes! They re-made it twice (6 roller shades), all still too big! Due to the global pandemic and for personal reasons, I waited to address the issue. When I finally was able to contact them, I was sent a message that the CSR's supervisor determined that the blinds were made correctly. Therefore, they cannot offer a remake for this order. Their policy states that they will make up to 4 shades if the customer is not completely happy. However, they offered to remake the shades at a discounted price! I will not give them one more penny! Worst service ever! A $500.00 lesson learned - They stole my money and left me with 9 useless roller shades to get rid of. I do not recommend them read lessCarla D.
- Business Description:SelectBlinds.com is the most reviewed, highest rated online window blinds and shades store and we have the 200,000+ reviews to prove it. We offer custom-made window treatments that are competitively priced along with free shipping and a 90-day satisfaction guarantee. Visit our website or contact us for more information read lessRecent Review:None of the people that were recommended responded.Nancy P.
- Business Description:PLEASE NOTE: We sell new doors and windows, do those installations and can do repairs on those items we sell. We build quality windows so we sell more of them. And because we sell more than anybody else, we can sell them for less. The exquisite design of Window World's double-hung window is the perfect choice for those who want the best. Functional beauty, easy maintenance, energy efficiency and a wide selection of decorative options will help to add to your environment read lessRecent Review:Do not use Window World on your project! Another night last night of being up late because all my windows are leaking, and I am covering my new wood window casings with towels to soak up the large amounts of water coming through the windows. We went with Window World because they have a great sales pitch and lifetime warranty. We had them install 29 windows for $18K on our new build addition project. Since we had installation on April 23rd these windows have leaked. We have pleaded with the company to either re-install or replace the windows and they have refused without reason and asked that we move forward with siding and project completion. We even paid $350 for an inspector to come out and document the poor window installation on May25th prior to siding being installed. Window World acknowledged the leaking and instead of standing by their “lifetime warranty” they told us (in e-mail) that the windows are not water proof. They also acknowledged the faulty product by replacing the window sashes but not the entire window. Here we are today, months later with no resolution and water everywhere. The last conversation with the owner of this company he tried to blame the siding, instead of just standing by the warranty. I have already verified siding was installed properly. I am now filing a lawsuit against this company as I have been documenting every step of this issue but just hope no one else has to go through this mess in the future read lessMaria M.
- Business Description:Certified Master Inspector; We provide home inspections to meet the needs of home buyers, sellers, mortgage lenders and insurance companies. We are licensed and insured.
- Business Description:DirectBuy® is the leading home improvement and furnishings club that offers merchandise at manufacturer-direct prices without traditional retail mark-up. Founded in 1971, DirectBuy Club is headquartered in Merrillville, Indiana and currently has more than 130 locations throughout the United States and Canada. For more than 40 years, DirectBuy Club has provided hundreds of thousands of consumers a smarter, fairer way to shop for nearly everything for in and around their homes – from furnishing.. read less
- Business Description:Symphony Designs is a family-owned residential construction and remodel business operating out of Northwest Arkansas. We take a personal relationship-based approach to serving our customers and integrity of character is always of the utmost importance to us. With over 40 years of industry experience, we're ready to help you with any home improvement or building project read less
- Business Description:Greenvalley Window Solutions, a Custom Window Treatment Business! We are the only Hunter Douglas Centurian Gallery Dealer in the state of Arkansas. Greenvalley has a showroom that displays the complete line of Hunter Douglas Blinds, Shades & Shutters. We also offer Custom Drapery, Bedding, Upholstery,Custom Drapery Hardware and Designer Fabrics. Greenvalley knows "Window Coverings" and will be happy to help you with all your window covering needs read lessRecent Review:I scheduled a Saturday appt with Jim since I don't live in Fayetteville. He and his wife were there, so it was nice to meet both of them. I had a good idea of what I wanted, since I'd been thinking about this quite awhile. But I really appreciated Jims input & product knowledge of "the best way" for me to get what I had in mind. He is very good at giving you information and ideas, without overwhelming you with the process. I felt good walking out of there in about an hour that I'd made the right choice. Jim came out to take exact measurements and brought the sample along so I could see the roller shade color/pattern in my home. I was pleased how quickly he could come to our home and how fast the measuring appt went. The shade came in faster than was promised and was hung by a very nice employee from their store. He offered to take away my old blinds since I didn't want to keep them and I was happy to hear they often donate working blinds. I knew instantly when he lowered the shade to show it to me, that I was going to be happy with this product for a very long time! And 2 months later, I still feel that I got exactly what everyone wants...professional service, excellent advice and a product that will last for a very long time. I've enjoyed showing my new window treatments to friends and family. I would easily recommend working with Greenvalley, they are knowledgeable and well worth seeking out for help with professional window coverings. I know I have already started to think about other areas of our home I'd like to tackle and while I may not know what I want right now, I do know where I'll go for help when I'm ready! <br / read lessCathy B.
- Business Description:Gotcha Covered helps add beauty and value to homes and businesses by providing custom window treatments for virtually any style or budget. Call now to set up a free, no-obligation consultation!
- Business Description:We are a small home improvement business with 15 sub-contractors that range from ceiling to flooring repairs & we give free estimates.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful window treatment service articles
Estate shutters offer an elegant window treatment, and come in a range of styles and materials. If you want to install estate shutters in your home, check out our guide to help you understand how much you’ll spend and where you can cut costs.
When dressing a small window, you want to let in as much natural light as possible and avoid making a space look smaller. Here are 10 inspirational window treatment ideas for small windows—from blinds to shutters to patterns and colors.
Find window treatment in
- Prairie Grove
- Bethel Heights
- Elm Springs
- Cave Springs
- Siloam Springs
window treatment in West Fork
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Commercial Property SolutionP.O. Box 53
- Commercial Property Solution
- GREENVALLEY WINDOW SOLUTIONS20 East Township St
- GREENVALLEY WINDOW SOLUTIONS
- Inspired Design by Julie, LLC400 South Ave Ste 301
- Inspired Design by Julie, LLC
- Kirtz Shutters - The Shutter MillP.O. Box 1453
- Kirtz Shutters - The Shutter Mill
- Lainie Snider3900 SW Maple Rd
- Lainie Snider
- Phoenix Restoration14709 Bristol Park Blvd
- Phoenix Restoration
- YOUR ART & DECOR5710 Ogeechee Rd 200-276
- YOUR ART & DECOR