To get a better night’s sleep and improve your health, minimize allergens and irritants in your bedroom by replacing VOC-releasing items with organic ones.
Get matched with top window treatment in Tontitown, AR
There are 1 highly-rated local window treatment.
Matching on Angi
Recent Window Treatment Reviews in Tontitown
- Wilson's Home Improvement CoEverything turned out fantastic. They had to come back a couple times and I was very pleased with their services.
- Wilson's Home Improvement CoWe have had 4 neighbors like the work that was done. We had several people come out and give estimates, and we were inpressed with Wilsons. Their bid was more in line with what we wanted. They cleaned the windows after they put them in. I would tell people to come and look at our house and see the job that they have done
- Charles Wyles ContractorsCharles was great---prompt, easy to talk to, straightforward, and knowledgable--work done quickly and we'll with a minimum of fuss, recommend!
- Budget Blinds Of NWAI was very pleased with the responsiveness and service I received. They accommodated my schedule for my in home consultation. They took the time to go over styles and fabrics, showing a genuine interest in helping me pick the right product for my window treatments. The installers were courteous and professional. They were careful with the installation and respectful of the home. I recommended them to anyone in need of custom window treatment
- Jerger Window Fashions of ChicagoThe Jerger brothers really run a class-act. They gave us a lot of personal attention, great guidance as to what would look best for our hours, and prompt service when our window treatments were delivered. The installation effort happened in three visits, which meant that as soon as something came in, they were more than happy to come over and install what they received. We are delighted with our new window treatments, and absolutely delighted with Jerger Draperies! Well worth a little markup on price to get the attention, expertise and service from the Jergers
- GREENVALLEY WINDOW SOLUTIONSI really recommend them. The time before that they installed my master bath blinds. I'm hiring them to do all the window treatments in our new house that we built. They are just fabulous. They sell a hundred Douglas products but they also custom make anything for window treatments. They are so able to meet any budget that way because a hundred Douglas is pricey so if I couldn't afford the hundred Douglas they just make it themselves. They are extremely creative and very good at design. They are fabulous with color. They are just good at talking to the customer to see what the customer's style might be. They insisted on coming to my house to see my style and did the measuring. They wanted to checkout our lifestyle before they could recommend anything. Their service is phenomenal and they are fast. Their pricing is fair. It's a husband and wife team so he does all the installation and she probably does all the design. They are really good and honest people. I've been in here for a year without any window coverings because I just couldn't get any help
- Budget Blinds Of NWAGreat! Measured quickly...order came in early...installation completed quickly and accurately.
- Parson's Blind CoI had been shopping around, so I new the look I wanted. They patiently hunted down the exact color and look I had requested. They gave us the best price in town nearly half of the next lowest, and they were installed perfectly and in only 1 day. I love my blinds! I recommend Parson's Blind Co. to everyone. A very pleasant experience, and a job well done
- Budget Blinds Of NWAThey were recommended by Steve and Dee Treib who were painting my home. I had a very short window of time to complete the job, and Budget Blinds was very quick to respond. They were at the house the same day as my call to measure the windows. They brought samples to the house and showed me blinds that would be able to be delivered in my time frame. I was quite pleased with the selections and picked one that was an exact match to my new paint. It couldn't have worked out any better. The cost was very reasonable. They installed on the designated date. I am very pleased with my overall experience with Budget Blinds
- Budget Blinds Of NWAThis is the second time we have used Budget Blinds. The first time was a few years ago when one of the blackout blinds we have in our media room broke and needed to be replaced. We decided then to add some to our kitchen area as well, and they were very responsive to our call. Steve came out and measured all of the windows, looked at what we already had, and helped me select some blinds that would work. They arrived and were installed a few weeks later and have been working perfectly. Most recently, we decided to replace some ugly old vertical blinds with blackout blinds in some of the bedrooms that have sliding glass doors leading to a patio. I was thrilled to discover that there are vertical accordion style blinds available, and ordered some to custom fit each of the doors/windows (they were all slightly different sized/depths). They arrived and were installed a few weeks later, and are a great addition. Definitely would use Budget Blinds again
Window Treatment Services in Tontitown
- Business Description:Retractableawnings.com is a RETRACTABLE awning industry expert hired by Architects, Landscape Architects, Exterior/Interior Designers and Contractors worldwide on a consulting basis. Retractableawnings.com is a specialty fabricator, distributor & installer of all types of exterior RETRACTABLE sun, rain, wind, bug & snow protection systems including but not limited to: ≡ Retractable folding lateral arm awnings ≡ Retractable patio and deck pergola cover systems ≡ Retractable vertical drop arm a..Recent Review:Had a handyman install it and he had a couple questions. Got the company on the phone and he walked him through what needed to be done. Great company and great customer service. Took me a long time to decide what awning I wanted. They were very understanding and sent every sample I requested with no questions as to when am I going to finally decide. <br /Diane D.
- Business Description:SelectBlinds.com is where you’ll find the most reviewed online window blinds and shades. Choose from an expansive, curated assortment of window treatment products, custom-made just for you. DIY much? We’re all about DIY and about making your home projects as convenient and easy as possible - get the look you want in your home while adding amazing value. Plus, all our products feature kid-friendly options for parental peace of mind. Go window shopping today at SelectBlinds.com! Free samples, f..Recent Review:Local choices were somewhat limited so we decided to try Selectblinds.com. The ordering process was very thorough and descriptions were accurate. I do wish they had more description on how the blinds are mounted and maybe post an instructional pdf on installation of each type of blind. The blinds arrived quickly and on time. They were very well made, much better than we found at Home Depot. The valance for the large blind arrived with a large crack in it, I think this was a manufacturing defect as they use magnets to mount the valances and the split occurred were one of the magnets was mounted. I contacted them and they sent a replacement valance at no charge. We will certainly order from them againBurns R.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. Blindsgalore is the DIY-ers choice for the best selection and value in custom window coverings. Blindsgalore's goal is to make home improvement and decorating more affordable by providing easy access to the most comprehensive collection of custom made to order window treatments/window coverings and knowledgeable, friendly customer service professionals. We offer the most comprehensive collection of custom window treatments from Bali, Graber, Comfortex, Good Housekeepi..Recent Review:It was an excellent experience. These people are really there for you when you have problems. They will help you figure it out. They stand by their products. They are very good. They are absolutely, top of the line gorgeous. I was extremely happy. I did have problems with this order and I reached out to them. It was no issue at all. It just worked out really beautifully. These people really came through. These people are amazingAna W.
- Business Description:PLEASE NOTE: We sell new doors and windows, do those installations and can do repairs on those items we sell. We build quality windows so we sell more of them. And because we sell more than anybody else, we can sell them for less. The exquisite design of Window World's double-hung window is the perfect choice for those who want the best. Functional beauty, easy maintenance, energy efficiency and a wide selection of decorative options will help to add to your environmentRecent Review:I was pleased with Window World's price & features compared to Wilson's (but their "home of the $189 window" is misleading, because the prices start at $205 each, plus low-E glass options, cost to remove old windows, etc., so mine averaged more like $300 plus tax). <br /> The low-E coating is worth the extra cost here in Arkansas. I can tell my house doesn't heat up nearly as bad from the morning sun as it did with my old windows. <br /> The installation looks great, everything fit snug and was caulked in tight, no issues with fit or finish. <br /> I did find several nails and bits of broken glass left in the yard from when they tore out our old aluminum windows (it's messy business), but they cleaned up about 98% of their mess, and they did a good job of tarping inside, so I didn't get any heartburn over it. <br /> We noticed later that some of our new windows that had fingerprints & smudges between the panes of glass that we couldn't clean, but Window World was very responsive; all they needed were the serial numbers from the windows and they ordered replacement sashes at no cost. <br /Garnett W.
- Business Description:We have been detailing residential and commercial windows for over 3 years in the NWA area. We have successfully serviced over 500 clients with either full service detail packages, or a 17 window basic cleaning for only $99. Check us outRecent Review:It was okay. We bought a coupon and it cost us more than what we thought. They kind of misled us as far as the house type. It was a one storey house and in the back, it was two-storey. They got all the windows done and we had to pay more money than we wanted to. We weren't very happy about that. It was kind of misleading to us. They didn't really explain it to her when she talked to them on the phone. The windows looked good. We bought the coupon in June and they didn't get here until late August. I would give them an F as far as their reliability. I think the coupon put us way down the list. We did just call them directly and said that we needed this done sooner. I wasn't really happy about the time. They were there on time. They didn't explain the things very well to us when we got the coupon. That was really the biggest thing. You're turned off by somebody that doesn't really explain everything to you totallyDonna V.
- Business Description:Greenvalley Window Solutions, a Custom Window Treatment Business! We are the only Hunter Douglas Centurian Gallery Dealer in the state of Arkansas. Greenvalley has a showroom that displays the complete line of Hunter Douglas Blinds, Shades & Shutters. We also offer Custom Drapery, Bedding, Upholstery,Custom Drapery Hardware and Designer Fabrics. Greenvalley knows "Window Coverings" and will be happy to help you with all your window covering needsRecent Review:Had people asking me to pay for my estimate, she wanted nothing. She also brought materials and everything to me after we discussed what ideas she might envision with my windows. With 19 feet walls I had no idea. I listened to everything she said and explained I liked the idea. She came back with several materials and gave me examples showing me what she liked the best and giving me other options as well. She said we could go back to her shop if I didn't like them but we never had to go to her shop once. I loved all of her ideas. She did the same thing for my husband's room and made it very masculine. In my living room and dining room area, one of my neighbors came in and said, and ldquo;Oh my god, I have chills.and rdquo; She was looking at my windows. My neighbor said you can't see work like this unless you go to New York City. I'm very happy with the workTwilia A.
- Business Description:A LOCALLY OWNED.Recent Review:When I met with Bridget, I had a general idea of what I wanted to do. She is very knowledgeable and helped steer me to materials that would better suit my needs. She also helped me find materials that were on sale, so I could get exactly what I wanted for a much better price. I paid for the materials up front and after they came in, their professional installation crew did a fabulous job. They were neat, showed up on time and actually got the job completed 2 days ahead of schedule! Wow, I will use Hayden's for any future flooring and remodel needs. I'm going to redo my countertops and I will definitely be calling them for thisChip W.
- Business Description:We have offered quality service and installation of window and floor covering products for 32 years. We have very competitive pricing in all areas and offer from 14% to 44% off of Hunter Douglas and Graber window products. Our employees are knowledgable and service oriented. We carry Benjamin Moore paint and have an excellent color matching system. We cut glass and sharpen and make chainsaw chains. ACE hardware provides us weekly deliveries keeping us well stocked in our hardware departmen..
- Business Description:Been in Business since 2003. Handyman Services. Evenings and Weekends preferred. Typical services just $15.00 an hour (+$15.00 trip charge). Use me as long as you like. Call, text, or email. Checkout my coupon for 5% off for Angie's memberRecent Review:He got all the work done in a timely manner. He was there everyday until the job got done, and was keeping me updated thru pictures of the whole process. It really gave me piece of mind. I had the place rented within a week of him completing the work. If I ever need anymore services done in Fayetteville, I will definitely be calling BenchdogCindy B.
- Business Description:Husband and wife team with a great team to work with us. 20 years experience in the cleaning field. Both professionals in our jobs.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful window treatment service articles
Are cool breezes sneaking into your home and racking up your heating bills? Choose the right exterior caulk for windows that can stand up against the elements.
How long does it take to install a window? Replacing a window can do wonders for your home’s energy efficiency, but this job isn’t always a quick fix. Learn more.
Find window treatment in
window treatment in Tontitown
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Commercial Property SolutionP.O. Box 53
Fayetteville, Arkansas 72702
- Commercial Property Solution
- GREENVALLEY WINDOW SOLUTIONS20 East Township St
Fayetteville, Arkansas 72703
- GREENVALLEY WINDOW SOLUTIONS
- Inspired Design by Julie, LLC400 South Ave Ste 301
Springfield, Missouri 65806
- Inspired Design by Julie, LLC
- Kirtz Shutters - The Shutter MillP.O. Box 1453
Stillwater, Oklahoma 74076
- Kirtz Shutters - The Shutter Mill
- Lainie Snider3900 SW Maple Rd
Bentonville, Arkansas 72712
- Lainie Snider
- Phoenix Restoration14709 Bristol Park Blvd
Edmond, Oklahoma 73013
- Phoenix Restoration
- The Cleaning Professionals69 Yocum Road
Rodgers, Arkansas 72756
- The Cleaning Professionals