Following a regular lawn maintenance checklist that includes removal of thatch, fertilizer, weed control, a soil test, and aeration will be the best way for you to have a healthy lawn.
Get matched with top lawn care services in West Fork, AR
There are 10 highly-rated local lawn care services.
Recent Lawn Care Reviews in West Fork
- Black Tie LandscapingJeremy and his crew are the best. He drew up a great plan to replace old shrubs we had removed. He also fixed some issues with our sprinkler system, installed landscape lighting, replaced Bermuda sod and removed old wooden fencing in a very timely fashion. Would 100% use Black Tie Services in the future
- Black Tie LandscapingThe work that QRP did for me was excellent. The employees that worked for this company did a great job on all the jobs I had, and they were very pleasant to speak to while they were here. I would highly recommend them and would hire them again.
- Juans tree serviceExcellent! Juan was very responsive. Answered my call on the first attempt. Came out promptly for a quote and walk through to discuss the tree trimming and removal that we needed. Juan also offered to trim additional bushes and remove lots of leaves. Arrived as promised on the scheduled day of work and completed everything as discussed. Thanks to Juan and his partner for great work. Will definitely use Juan’s Tree Service again for tree service and landscaping services
- Juans tree serviceJuan’s Tree Service always does a great job cleaning up our landscaping, removing and planting shrubs and lawn care. Always very courteous and shows up on time.
- Juans tree serviceJuan does a great job on my yard, no matter the service. He suggested I cut down a tree in my front yard as it would fall soon. I couldn’t see any evidence of that but, when Juan cut it down, the trunk was hollow. So glad I listened to him!
- Juans tree serviceJuan is awesome, his prices are fair, and he is extremely reliable. He is the only landscaper who actually calls me to give me a heads up on when he will arrive, and he never forgets about our appointments. He is also insured for tree service (I would never hire anyone for tree service who didn’t have insurance) - he did a great job removing a large maple tree for us that was halfway taken down in a storm
- Juans tree serviceJuan's crew was great! On time, hard-working, finished faster than estimated and very pleasant guys. I will hire them again!
- Juans tree serviceHave used Juan for years!!Excellent job trimming all of out bushes and trees in a timely and professional manner!!
- Juans tree serviceJuan was upfront with what the job would cost. He was very professional. He took pride in his work. He worked hard and coordinated the job very well. Safety was his first priority. He took down a huge tree for us and small one's as well. He has worked to maintain our yard and I would highly recommend Juans tree service to anyone
- Cutting Edge LawncareExcellent service! Mows lawn in different patterns each week minimizing track ruts or grass lean. Also maintains flower beds each mowing. My yard hasn’t looked this great in years!
Lawn Services in West Fork
- Business Description:We are here for all of your lawn care needs just in time for Spring. Let us do the work for you. We are a hard working crew that loves to mow! We offer a variety of services from edging, mowing, weed eating, brush hogging, pressure washing and more! No job is too small! Let us know what you need and we will be there. Free Quotes!
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:Commercial and Residential Irrigation. Single-owner. No Subs. Call for rates.Recent Review:Our main valve to control the irrigation system was buried 4 inch under ground and there is no sign of it. I hired one guy before to find out but they spent one hour and end up with nothing. T&L Irrigation did a perfect job and in a few minutes he located the cut off box and now the irrigation system is on. Very friendly people and extremely effective! I would highly recommend to all other people!Zhong C.
- Business Description:Small business for 18yrs. Experienced in tree trimming and removal. Experienced landscaper and lawn care. Free estimatesRecent Review:Read Angi reviews for Juan and adding another five star experience! He responded quickly to a request for a quote to trim and remove numerous trees dangerously close to our home, barns and garage. He is professional, personable and offered expert guidance. We are now repeat customers and have the utmost respect for his skills, quality of workmanship, attention to detail and genuine interest in providing excellent customer service. The quotes were very affordable and he is a businessman with integrity. Both experiences with Juan Tree Services have been wonderful and we recommend this business highlyHillary H.
- Business Description:We specialize in landscape design and maintenance. From mowing, to planting and design, to fence instillation, and even sprinkler instillation and repair. We value hard work, and getting the job done efficiently and safely. We get the job done right and for the right price. We are an owner operated business and have been doing this work since 2014, our staff are all well trained and held to the highest standard of quality and customer service.Recent Review:Great! Colton has been prompt, professional, and does a great job.Faith L.
- Business Description:INTERIOR & EXTERIOR RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL. Painting,Drywall,Texture,Tile,Fence,Remodeling,Roofing,Gutters,Siding,Windows,Cabinets,Electric, House Cleaning servicesRecent Review:Professional service and great customer service!Harry S.
- Business Description:FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED. Licensed, bonded and insured. Free Estimates. 1 Year Warranty on Craftsmanship.Recent Review:My fence was repaired on the promised date and done well. The price I paid was totally fair. I received other estimates from different companies, AR fencing was by far the most prompt and polite. I would definitely recommend and or use them againSusan M.
- Business Description:We are a small family-owned pressure washing business. We can provide soft-washing for roofs and siding as well as high pressure washing for sidewalks, brick, pool decks, wooden decks, fences and more. We've been cleaning stuff for over 20 years!Recent Review:I couldn't asked for more. Very friendly and nice young woman and a hard worker. I am very pleased with her work.Barbara G.
- Business Description:Personal customer service, free estimates.Recent Review:Overall, Rodden did a good job. It did take over 2 months from the time estimate was taken before they came out to do the job. Little price. Besides the crew chief, all the workers were new too Rodden. But, they did a good jobHoyt L.
- Business Description:We specialize in the NWA and River Valley. We stand out with our attention to detail and great value. We have been in business since 2014.Recent Review:From when the job was estimated, it was 2 months before it was started. Front yard was excavated to remove the gravel and replaced with sod. A lot of the gravel was left and very little prep was done to the surface. High and low spots throughout the entire front yard. Was charged for topsoil that was not brought to the job site. Also charged for the labor to spread the topsoil that wasn’t brought to the site. Several areas of sod was just placed straight on the existing gravel and placed on dry ground. Two different kinds of sod was laid because not enough was ordered to complete the job. After the sod was laid they didn’t even water it in. Astroturf was placed in the backyard. Surface was not prepared before the turf was put down. Highs and lows throughout the entire surface. Just laid down on the gravel without being compacted. Gaps left around the perimeter next to the house and flower beds where weeds will grow now. Didn’t order a big enough piece of turf to cover the area that was in the bid. After the job was completed no call from the owner or even a walk around to make sure we were happy with the job. Several things on the invoice had to be corrected because we were charged for things that didn’t get completed. The owner did make it right by correcting the invoice but would have been happier if the job would have been completed as promised in the initial bid. Overall very unpleased with service provided by Black Tie Landscaping. The owner is lacking attention to detail and professionalismBrian F.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn service articles
A dehumidifier in the basement helps make the space more enjoyable when you don’t feel like you’re swimming in there. But you’ll want to consider these seven items first when learning how to choose a dehumidifier for a basement.
Figuring out how to clean up fallen leaves can be your most tedious, sweat-through-your flannel shirt seasonal chore. Consider time, tools & the environment when choosing between raking vs. mulching leaves. Learn pros & cons of each leaf removal method
Find lawn care services in
- Prairie Grove
- Bethel Heights
- Elm Springs
- Cave Springs
- Siloam Springs
lawn care services in West Fork
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Clean Cut Lawncare LLCP.O. Box 1403
- A Cut Above Tree Service12002 Cemetery Rd
- ABI Systems LLC47 N Double Springs Rd
- Ace Of Blades PLLC2270 Worth Ln Ste F
- Affordable Computer Service319 NE 167th St.
- All Around Landscaping Inc1632 S 56th St
- All Around Maintenance1768 Arrowhead St
- Anderson Lawn Care1063 S. Emily Dr
- Anthony Mason105 West Elm Street, Ste 205
- ARKANSAS FENCE COMPANY, INC.1236 N Edgehill Dr
- Arkansas First Landscaping3008 S. 28 Place #5
- Arkansas Land and Ranch ServicesPO Box 1061
- Arky Lawn care4800 Johnson Rd
- Aunt Marta's Garden
Fort Smith, Arkansas
- A Clean Cut Lawncare LLC
- Dean Brothers Landscaping & Maintenance1255 S Barrington Rd
- Dean Brothers Landscaping & Maintenance
- J.R.'s Mowing and Cleaning4558 Kimberly Pl
- Jacob Humphrey Lawn and Landscape5673 Greathouse Springs Rd.
- James' Lawn Care603 Sugar Hill Rd
- Jco Builders & Property Maintance1100 48th Place
- Jordan Moore Lawn Care2570 Staci Ln.
- Juans tree service 11997 Guyll Ridge Rd
- J.R.'s Mowing and Cleaning
- L&A lawn Carepo box 8155
- LANDSCAPE ACCENTS2802 W MARGARET ST
- Law Dawg Bushawgin LLC9230 Alicia Dawn Rd
- Lawn sevicers
Fort Smith, Arkansas
- Lawnscapes Yardcare4315 Woodvew
- Living Gardens Landscape1403 Lexington Cir
- L&A lawn Care
- Natural Looks10257 W. Circle Rd
- Northwest Lawn Care Inc2231 N Lowell Rd Ste C4
- Nutriment Applied Turf Systems4245 N Old Wire Rd
- Nwa Home Services2204 douglas
- NWA Outdoors2142 Briarwood Ave
- NWA ServicesPo Box 10531
- R & B Construction & Remodeling20162 N. Hwy 127
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
- rite-on landscapes129 main st
West Fork, Arkansas
- Rodden Landscape Co902 SE 8th St
- Roosters Stone Landscaping & Removal712 N 3rd St
- Roots Lawn & Landscape, LLC217 N East Ave
- R & B Construction & Remodeling
- Sierra lawn&landscape18188 habberton rd.
- SLC properly clean out llc
- Smileys Services LLC1832 N Double Springs Rd
- Spring-Green Lawn CarePO Box 8873
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- Superior Facility Services 13465 Puppy Creek Rd Ste J
- Symphony Designs5147 Har-Ber Ave
- Sierra lawn&landscape
- T&L Irrigation1807 W New Hope Rd
- That Guy Services 1813 Par Ln
- The Cleaning Professionals69 Yocum Road
- The Lawn Salon, LLCPO Box 31
- Top Flight Lawn & Landscape, Inc.P.O. Box 8441
- TruGreen Lawn Care - 5042111 E Linden St
- T&L Irrigation