The differences between light-filtering and room-darkening window treatments are subtle but important. We’re sharing their pros and cons, how they complement your home and help you save on energy costs.
Get matched with top window treatment in Elkins, AR
There are 1 highly-rated local window treatment.
Recent Window Treatment Reviews in Elkins
- Wilson's Home Improvement CoEverything turned out fantastic. They had to come back a couple times and I was very pleased with their services.
- Wilson's Home Improvement CoWe have had 4 neighbors like the work that was done. We had several people come out and give estimates, and we were inpressed with Wilsons. Their bid was more in line with what we wanted. They cleaned the windows after they put them in. I would tell people to come and look at our house and see the job that they have done
- Charles Wyles ContractorsCharles was great---prompt, easy to talk to, straightforward, and knowledgable--work done quickly and we'll with a minimum of fuss, recommend!
- Budget Blinds Of NWAI was very pleased with the responsiveness and service I received. They accommodated my schedule for my in home consultation. They took the time to go over styles and fabrics, showing a genuine interest in helping me pick the right product for my window treatments. The installers were courteous and professional. They were careful with the installation and respectful of the home. I recommended them to anyone in need of custom window treatment
- GREENVALLEY WINDOW SOLUTIONSHad people asking me to pay for my estimate, she wanted nothing. She also brought materials and everything to me after we discussed what ideas she might envision with my windows. With 19 feet walls I had no idea. I listened to everything she said and explained I liked the idea. She came back with several materials and gave me examples showing me what she liked the best and giving me other options as well. She said we could go back to her shop if I didn't like them but we never had to go to her shop once. I loved all of her ideas. She did the same thing for my husband's room and made it very masculine. In my living room and dining room area, one of my neighbors came in and said, and ldquo;Oh my god, I have chills.and rdquo; She was looking at my windows. My neighbor said you can't see work like this unless you go to New York City. I'm very happy with the work
- GREENVALLEY WINDOW SOLUTIONSFrances, her husband Jim and their assistant Mike are absolutely fabulous to work with. They own this shop and were professional, wonderful to work with and the price was reasonable. Frances made her appointment on time, took all measurements, discussed fabric, lining and all hardware suggestions. The end result has been everything we expected and more. This is a delightful team of professional people and we will definitely use their services time and time again
- Budget Blinds Of NWAThis is the second time we have used Budget Blinds. The first time was a few years ago when one of the blackout blinds we have in our media room broke and needed to be replaced. We decided then to add some to our kitchen area as well, and they were very responsive to our call. Steve came out and measured all of the windows, looked at what we already had, and helped me select some blinds that would work. They arrived and were installed a few weeks later and have been working perfectly. Most recently, we decided to replace some ugly old vertical blinds with blackout blinds in some of the bedrooms that have sliding glass doors leading to a patio. I was thrilled to discover that there are vertical accordion style blinds available, and ordered some to custom fit each of the doors/windows (they were all slightly different sized/depths). They arrived and were installed a few weeks later, and are a great addition. Definitely would use Budget Blinds again
- GREENVALLEY WINDOW SOLUTIONSI really recommend them. The time before that they installed my master bath blinds. I'm hiring them to do all the window treatments in our new house that we built. They are just fabulous. They sell a hundred Douglas products but they also custom make anything for window treatments. They are so able to meet any budget that way because a hundred Douglas is pricey so if I couldn't afford the hundred Douglas they just make it themselves. They are extremely creative and very good at design. They are fabulous with color. They are just good at talking to the customer to see what the customer's style might be. They insisted on coming to my house to see my style and did the measuring. They wanted to checkout our lifestyle before they could recommend anything. Their service is phenomenal and they are fast. Their pricing is fair. It's a husband and wife team so he does all the installation and she probably does all the design. They are really good and honest people. I've been in here for a year without any window coverings because I just couldn't get any help
- Parson's Blind CoI had been shopping around, so I new the look I wanted. They patiently hunted down the exact color and look I had requested. They gave us the best price in town nearly half of the next lowest, and they were installed perfectly and in only 1 day. I love my blinds! I recommend Parson's Blind Co. to everyone. A very pleasant experience, and a job well done
- Budget Blinds Of NWAGreat! Measured quickly...order came in early...installation completed quickly and accurately.
Window Treatment Services in Elkins
- Business Description:Retractableawnings.com is a RETRACTABLE awning industry expert hired by Architects, Landscape Architects, Exterior/Interior Designers and Contractors worldwide on a consulting basis. Retractableawnings.com is a specialty fabricator, distributor & installer of all types of exterior RETRACTABLE sun, rain, wind, bug & snow protection systems including but not limited to: ≡ Retractable folding lateral arm awnings ≡ Retractable patio and deck pergola cover systems ≡ Retractable vertical drop arm a..Recent Review:1 response ,,, waited a month for a visit and quote. Would not give a discount on price for disabled Vet, or Senior .......... Contacted 2 others.. No response.2,Jamie K.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. Blindsgalore is the DIY-ers choice for the best selection and value in custom window coverings. Blindsgalore's goal is to make home improvement and decorating more affordable by providing easy access to the most comprehensive collection of custom made to order window treatments/window coverings and knowledgeable, friendly customer service professionals. We offer the most comprehensive collection of custom window treatments from Bali, Graber, Comfortex, Good Housekeepi..Recent Review:If I could give zero stars, I would. First, it was taking forever to get my order. When I looked at my order, they somehow had the wrong address (my former address from five years ago), so I contacted them to change the address. They assured me that the address was changed. A couple of weeks later, I was notified via email that my order was delivered but when I checked my front door it wasn't there, so I went to my old address, 30 minutes away and got lucky that the owner was there and had received my order. When I got it home the 3 roller shades that I ordered for side-by-side windows were all 4 inches too big. I followed the online measurement directions which suggested that you add 2 inches per side to your measurements for an outside mount. I should have stayed with my original measurements. When I called, they suggested that I keep an inch on each side. They re-made them, and AGAIN sent them to the wrong address - even after I re-confirmed that they had the right one. Again, I had to go to my old address to look for my delivery. This time, no one was home, so I took a chance and waited in front of their house for a while until someone may come home. Luckily, someone showed up within 90 minutes. This time they had showed up with 2 boxes! They re-made it twice (6 roller shades), all still too big! Due to the global pandemic and for personal reasons, I waited to address the issue. When I finally was able to contact them, I was sent a message that the CSR's supervisor determined that the blinds were made correctly. Therefore, they cannot offer a remake for this order. Their policy states that they will make up to 4 shades if the customer is not completely happy. However, they offered to remake the shades at a discounted price! I will not give them one more penny! Worst service ever! A $500.00 lesson learned - They stole my money and left me with 9 useless roller shades to get rid of. I do not recommend themCarla D.
- Business Description:SelectBlinds.com is the most reviewed, highest rated online window blinds and shades store and we have the 200,000+ reviews to prove it. We offer custom-made window treatments that are competitively priced along with free shipping and a 90-day satisfaction guarantee. Visit our website or contact us for more informationRecent Review:None of the people that were recommended responded.Nancy P.
- Business Description:PLEASE NOTE: We sell new doors and windows, do those installations and can do repairs on those items we sell. We build quality windows so we sell more of them. And because we sell more than anybody else, we can sell them for less. The exquisite design of Window World's double-hung window is the perfect choice for those who want the best. Functional beauty, easy maintenance, energy efficiency and a wide selection of decorative options will help to add to your environmentRecent Review:Do not use Window World on your project! Another night last night of being up late because all my windows are leaking, and I am covering my new wood window casings with towels to soak up the large amounts of water coming through the windows. We went with Window World because they have a great sales pitch and lifetime warranty. We had them install 29 windows for $18K on our new build addition project. Since we had installation on April 23rd these windows have leaked. We have pleaded with the company to either re-install or replace the windows and they have refused without reason and asked that we move forward with siding and project completion. We even paid $350 for an inspector to come out and document the poor window installation on May25th prior to siding being installed. Window World acknowledged the leaking and instead of standing by their “lifetime warranty” they told us (in e-mail) that the windows are not water proof. They also acknowledged the faulty product by replacing the window sashes but not the entire window. Here we are today, months later with no resolution and water everywhere. The last conversation with the owner of this company he tried to blame the siding, instead of just standing by the warranty. I have already verified siding was installed properly. I am now filing a lawsuit against this company as I have been documenting every step of this issue but just hope no one else has to go through this mess in the futureMaria M.
- Business Description:Accent Blinds & Shutters provides top of the line products at an affordable price, featuring Graber, TimberBlind, Hunter Douglas, along with many other names you recognize and trust. Additional DBA - Accent Blinds, Shutters & Ultrasonic CleaningRecent Review:We have used Accent Blinds for 10 years. They have put in new blinds for all of our office spaces. They are a great company to work with. Each time they come out they are friendly and responsive. I appreciate their extensive knowledge. <br /> <br /> <br /Tonya S.
- Business Description:We manufacture Advanced Energy Panels (AEPs). AEPs are a retrofit for historic windows or any window people can't afford or don’t wish to replace. AEPs are interior window insulating panels and can be installed in any building –office, home or industrial. AEPs have a higher insulation and air sealing rating and provide greater comfort than most replacement windows, yet they are a fraction of the cost. AEPs are custom made to fit over existing openings, protecting, preserving and improvin..
- Business Description:Phoenix Restoration Services is proud to be a reputable full service restoration company in Northwest Arkansas. We now have locations that serve all of Northwest Arkansas, Western Kansas, Eastern Colorado, the Oklahoma Panhandle and a thriving franchise in Oklahoma City. Phoenix Restoration was started in October of 1997. At that time, there were a few janitorial and carpet cleaning companies offering minor restoration services. In the event of large water and fire losses, most insurance ..Recent Review:We called Phoenix at the recommendation of our insurance agent and they came in and dried out the floor from water damage caused by a broken pipe. They also repaired the floor under the HVAC and Hot Water Heater in the utility closet. The work there was sub standard. When they initially did the work they did not make sure the floor was level and the appliances were sitting crooked in the closet which could have caused additional damage to them. They did not want to fix it and we had to get our insurance agent and adjuster involved again to get them to finally agree to fix it. They would not answer their phones or return our calls. Their communication throughout the entire process was not good. Also a hammer was taken that belonged to us. It was in the garage and not anywhere near their tools and where the work was being performed. They did finally bring it back more than two weeks later. Overall we cannot recommend this company to anyone. Very unprofessional.Wayne W.
- Business Description:Been in Business since 2003. Handyman Services. Evenings and Weekends preferred. Typical services just $15.00 an hour (+$15.00 trip charge). Use me as long as you like. Call, text, or email. Checkout my coupon for 5% off for Angie's memberRecent Review:Excellent product. Very sturdy and perfectly matches my other kitchen cabinets. Excellent workmanship.Peggy V.
- Business Description:DirectBuy® is the leading home improvement and furnishings club that offers merchandise at manufacturer-direct prices without traditional retail mark-up. Founded in 1971, DirectBuy Club is headquartered in Merrillville, Indiana and currently has more than 130 locations throughout the United States and Canada. For more than 40 years, DirectBuy Club has provided hundreds of thousands of consumers a smarter, fairer way to shop for nearly everything for in and around their homes – from furnishing..
- Business Description:With more than 14 years experience, Julie loves all aspects of design from traditional to contemporary. She has worked on both high-end residential and commercial projects, ranging from renovations to new construction. Her hands on experience has given her vast knowledge in the technical aspects of design with specialties focused on textiles, window coverings, and soft furnishings, as well as interior material selections. She enjoys creating memorable interiors for primary residences, as well..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful window treatment service articles
Foggy windows indicate a failed seal and moisture in between the panes of glass. Find out if you can fix your foggy windows or if you need to call a pro.
If your double-pane windows fog up or you notice a draft, your window seals may be failing. Here’s what you need to know to repair or replace your windows.
Find window treatment in
- Bethel Heights
- West Fork
- Elm Springs
- Prairie Grove
- Cave Springs
- Holiday Island
- Pea Ridge
- Eureka Springs
window treatment in Elkins
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Commercial Property SolutionP.O. Box 53
- Commercial Property Solution
- GREENVALLEY WINDOW SOLUTIONS20 East Township St
- GREENVALLEY WINDOW SOLUTIONS
- Inspired Design by Julie, LLC400 South Ave Ste 301
- Inspired Design by Julie, LLC
- Kirtz Shutters - The Shutter MillP.O. Box 1453
- Kirtz Shutters - The Shutter Mill
- Lainie Snider3900 SW Maple Rd
- Lainie Snider
- Phoenix Restoration14709 Bristol Park Blvd
- Phoenix Restoration
- The Cleaning Professionals69 Yocum Road
- The Cleaning Professionals
- YOUR ART & DECOR5710 Ogeechee Rd 200-276
- YOUR ART & DECOR