Replacing a drain field requires digging up quite a bit of land and involves a decent amount of testing. Using this guide, you’ll learn how much it costs to replace a drain field based on a few key factors such as size and type of septic system.
Get matched with top septic tank services in West Fork, AR
There are 3 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in West Fork
- Allied Plumbing & Drain Service IncVery professional. Kept us informed as to when he would arrive. Did a professional job at the quoted price.
- Allied Plumbing & Drain Service IncJust fine. They said they'd put us on their schedule for another clean out in 5 years. That sounds reasonable.
- Allied Plumbing & Drain Service IncThey were very responsive and took the time to educate me on proper maintenane of a septic tank. This is the first home we've owened on a septic tank so this was important to us. They did the work quickly and when they said they would. Great job! We're asking them back to provide an estimate on running a gas line for us
- Allied Plumbing & Drain Service IncExcellent work. They systematically found the problem in the system. Two previous plumbers had given us higher prices to fix the problem which turned out not to be the problem at all. Very efficient and communicative. They spent 3 days working on the system. $350 of the $1750 was the cost of the truck used to drain the pump box. Highly recommend
- Allied Plumbing & Drain Service IncWe just purchased a home that has not been used very much and we know little about septic tanks. They were helpful and professional. They had one of their trucks break down so we had to wait an extra weekk but it was not a problem.
- Allied Plumbing & Drain Service IncWe noticed some puddles in the yard that we suspected were from our aging septic system. Fearing the worst we set out to find a plumbing company that we thought we could trust. After reading several reveiws on Angie's List and other sites we decided to give Allied Plumbing a call. These guys came out the same day and inspected the septic system. They gave us a best and worst case scenario and we cossed our fingers hoping for the best. After three trips our D box was inspected, septic lines were flushed out and found to be functioning (yay), the tank was pumped and a new baffle and tank lid were installed. What could have been a $8000.00 or more nightmare turned into a doable $2000.00 repair job. I would recomend Allied Plumbing to all my friends and family...and Angie's List members
- Allied Plumbing & Drain Service IncVery professional. Service was performed as expected. The only issue was they were originally supposed to be out to provide service a week earlier and call before they came. When I didn't hear from them, I called back and was told they had a problem with one of their trucks and they would not be able to come until the next week. They did show up the next week as promised, and I was very happy with their work and professionalism
- Allied Plumbing & Drain Service IncWe started having backup in our toilets. We have a septic tank, so we figured it had something to do with that. Allied Plumbing had great reviews, so I called them. The lady that answered the phone was very professional and said she would have one of the guys call us back. She also said he had a full schedule, so she wasn't sure how quickly he could make it out. So, just in case, we called someone that had been recommended to us. He was able to come out quickly. That's why I canceled Allied Plumbing. Added note- I asked the plumber that came out if he was on Angie's List, because I didn't see him on it. He said no, and he didn't want to be on it, because he had all the business he could handle. I left it at that, and won't give him a review. But he did solve our problem
- Allied Plumbing & Drain Service IncVery professional, prompt and reasonably priced. We have used them again to have the septic tank pumped. If we need any other services we will call Allied.
- North Star PlumbingThey came out in a couple of hours of call and checked on it. After getting parts needed, the repair was done for a reasonable price. Work was carefully done and professional. It was, as most plumbing projects are, somewhat complex and worked great on completion. Office help was very polite and helpful
Septic Tank Companies in West Fork
- Business Description:McReynold's Plumbing & Water Systems is a professional plumbing company located in Siloam Springs, AR. Don’t waste your time and call us now! Drain Cleaning, Water Heater Maintenance, Water Heater Repair, Septic System Installation, Septic System Repair Watts Town OK; Gentry AR; Decatur AR; Westville Town OK; Colcord Town OK; Plumbing Repair, Plumbing Contractor, Water Heater Installation, New Construction Plumbing, Toilet Plumbing Installation http://mcreynoldsplumbingwatersystems.com/Recent Review:OLD system. Suggested replacement. Gave estimate. Not ready to have work done, but soon.DeLane C.
- Business Description:Local Family owner-operator business with 15 years of experience. Ranging in excavating which includes clearing and scraping lots, leveling lots/pads, building pads, digging footers, grating driveways/roads, removal of concrete, removal of trees and brush, all dirtwork and back filling, small concrete jobs, and fencing and landscaping. We are also certified for septic tank installation and repair, sewer lift station installation. Where we believe every job is important
- Business Description:Allied prides itself in providing a full spectrum of plumbing, heating and air, and electrical services for your residential and commercial properties including repair, replacement, and installation. We offer 24 hour emergency service for plumbing and hvac. We have been in business for over 20 years and love serving our customers and our community.Recent Review:Outrageous service. We paid $140.00 (one hundreds and forty) for change of battery. The same thing was offered by other plumbers at $55.00. Not planning to hire again. Also the plumber did not stayed for an hour since they charged for an hour to do less than 10 minutes job. We also had other issue that could have been addressedBhupendrasinh T.
- Business Description:Locally owned and operated for over 20 years! NW Arkansas' most professional FULL service Septic company. The communities of Bella Vista, Bentonville, Rogers, Lowell and Springdale, Fayetteville, Siloam Springs, are in our primary trade area, but we distribute our bacteria (waste digester) product, "JUST FLUSH " throughout the nation. BBB stands for "Busy Being the Best", and that's what we provide, whether it's our Service, Products or Customer Satisfaction... We are the Best!Recent Review:The guys arrived early within the 2 hr window. Got right to work. Nice guys.Douglas B.
- Business Description:We are a local owned and operated, full service plumbing company serving NW Arkansas with over 39 years of experience. We are proud to carry a A++ rating from the BBB for both of our service and our customer service. Our service technicians are fully trained, trustworthy and friendly. Give us a call for your plumbing needs and let us prove our record of outstanding service and commitment to the NW Arkansas area! North Star Plumbing is licensed and insured for both residential and commercial..Recent Review:They came out in a couple of hours of call and checked on it. After getting parts needed, the repair was done for a reasonable price. Work was carefully done and professional. It was, as most plumbing projects are, somewhat complex and worked great on completion. Office help was very polite and helpfulJerome B.
- Business Description:Locally owned & operated, Specializing in Residential & Commercial Service and new Installation for any and ALL of your Plumbing needs! Fully licensed & insured serving most of the NWA area with over 30 years of experience! Free Estimates! 100% customer satisfaction is my goal, and I operate with an exceptional sense of IntegrityRecent Review:It DIDN’T! We had an appointment for today and he was delayed with a couple of emergencies. No problem. BUT…5 hours later, he drops the job completely! One of the reasons was he thought we were someone else, and he said we should have clarified that we weren’t who he thought we were (what? That’s so bizarre! WE are supposed to clarify something HE made up in his head that we couldn’t know!). Then, he said he doesn’t work this area. He should have told us that when he was first contacted and given the exact address!!! Totally unprofessional, and started threatening me when I said I was going to post how he treated usConnie F.
- Business Description:At Mr. Rooter® Plumbing every customer’s individual needs are important. Whether it’s a simple sink clog or a damaged sewer line, you can count on a Mr. Rooter plumber to take care of your plumbing needs – day or night – with never an overtime charge. Our professional service, quality products and honest, up-front pricing make Mr. Rooter the best value in plumbing services nationwide. Mr. Rooter is ready for all emergency plumbing issues, from clogged drains and sewage backups to frozen pipes..Recent Review:It went really well. They had to locate my septic tank and had to clean it. The cleaning took about 3 hours and 3 employees came out to do the work. Their pricing was really good too.Shirley L.
- Business Description:At Integrity Dirt Works you’ll get experienced and reliable service that is sure to leave you satisfied. With over years of experience in a family owned business, we know how to get the job done right. When it comes to septic tanks and septic systems,tree services, all of our service providers are state licensed. From complete septic tank cleaning and repair, to septic system inspection and repairs, you can expect the highest quality of professional, expert service
- Business Description:We are a locally owned and operated home service provider, We offer all types of home repair. contact us today to today to get your project started.
- Business Description:Symphony Designs is a family-owned residential construction and remodel business operating out of Northwest Arkansas. We take a personal relationship-based approach to serving our customers and integrity of character is always of the utmost importance to us. With over 40 years of industry experience, we're ready to help you with any home improvement or building project
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
Find septic tank services in
- Prairie Grove
- Bethel Heights
- Elm Springs
- Cave Springs
- Siloam Springs
septic tank services in West Fork
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 24-7 Construction LLC176 Ouachita 406
- 24-7 Construction LLC
- Allied Plumbing & Drain Service Inc918 West Henri De Tonti Boulevard
- Allied Plumbing & Drain Service Inc
- Delta Van Lines Inc2221 Forsyth rd
- Delta Van Lines Inc
- JR's Plumbing6173 Bellview St
- JR's Plumbing
- RHODES PLUMBING INCP.O BOX 399
West Fork, Arkansas
- RHODES PLUMBING INC
- Yoder Backhoe and Septic10799 Peach Orchard Rd
- Yoder Backhoe and Septic