Empire Windows

Founded 1961 • With Angi since February 1996

Welcome to Empire Windows, central Ohio’s premier home improvement company for over 50 years. Empire is so dedicated to customer service that we offer you an exclusive Five Point Guarantee. At Empire we offer only the highest quality products for you and your home, so you can be confident that what ever you purchase from Empire will look great and work properly for years to come. And when you compare us to the competition, you will find that no one offers you a better window for less. To learn how to compare windows and other products, check out our What To Know Before You Buy. Where we show you what to look for when comparing windows and other products, so you can make an informed decision. Cost is determined by the job. We have several factory trained installation crews. No travel charges. DBA: Empire Window of Central Ohio. License #HIC-l3643, Bonded and insured. Additional phone number: 740-363-6800. Additional email address: info@empirewindows.com. $100 off jobs over $1000 and $50 off jobs under $1000...

When you're ready to buy replacement windows and price, quality and service all matter, call Rosati Windows. Our custom windows are manufactured in Columbus, Ohio by a skilled workforce using the most modern equipment available. Our technical and engineering expertise has enabled us to produce windows that are backed by the strongest warranty in the industry. And our customer service is second to none. Consumer Choice Award Winner. Additional e-mail: info@rosatiwindows.com.

Precision Garage Door offers professional service, installation and repair for residential and commercial customers. Serving customers in the Columbus Metro Area area since 2001. 6 employees. No subs. Charges by the piece. No extra charge for nights and weekends. Additional phones -

$49.00 Service call Lowest prices on Doors Lifetime warranty on springs; free estimates call Columbus Ohio Garage Doors (614) 527-1176 or 740-833-5599. We install and repair almost any type of garage door, both residential and commercial. We offer the highest-quality products from well-known manufacturers such as Chi doors & Clopay doors and Lift-Master garage door openers. With almost 18 years of experience, we want to be your complete reference and one-stop company for your garage door needs. We will sell the best products at the best prices.Are you looking to boost your home's curb appeal? Replacing your old garage door is an affordable best bet! Contact us today to have one of our elite sales professional trained in the art of home aesthetics and architecture, He or she will help you find the style you're looking for and arrange a convenient time to have our elite certified technicians; professionally install your new door or opener.

10/04/2017

Everything went well with one exception. The installers smoked. They stayed outside and did not leave their cigarette butts in my yard but personally I did not appreciate it.

Description of Work
New windows

09/16/2017

The installation was amazing. They had all 15 replaced in a little over 4 hours. One gentleman replaced and the second followed behind, cleaning up and doing inside finishing. Three came back the next day to do outside insulation and trim. The windows are fabulous. My only problem has been getting the follow-up paperwork. I'm not terribly worried (at this point) because I am relying on their reput...

Description of Work
I live in a condo and have limited options with respect to replacement windows. Empire was one of only two vendors who carried the brand approved by our Association.

08/01/2017

Over the years, Empire has replaced almost every window in our house. They sell top quality products - lifetime warranty and transferable - and their installers do great work. My recent job was for three vinyl window replacements. I believe Empire has changed its phone system over the years and your first call now goes to an answering service and they pass along your call to a salesperson. The sal...

Description of Work
Three vinyl window replacements.

07/10/2017

They use an answering service which is nearly useless; I cannot ever contact anyone at the company. The answering service told me that they fax messages to the company, they don't even have a direct contact number. Some one was supposed to be at my house to install some replacement windows; they were over an hour late and no phone call to say they had an issue. Very poor service!

Description of Work
Empire Windows replaced all the windows and doors in my house several years ago. I needed some warranty work done and I've had a very difficult time reaching someone at the company.

Category replacement windows,doors

10/05/2016

Both are excellent quality. They worked with us to make sure we got the right product for us at a very reasonable price. The servicemen were very friendly, knowledgeable and efficient. Our windows and doors look fantastic! We will definitely be using them again in the future for other purchases!

Description of Work
We have purchased windows and doors.

Category replacement windows,doors

Wood and vinyl replacement windows, storm windows, steel and fiberglass entry doors and storm doors, vinyl siding installation, gutters and gutter guards, over hangs, aluminum awnings, garage doors; will repair own work.

Repairing windows from other companies, glass replacement.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available