Even new, high-quality windows can allow noise pollution to enter your home if not correctly installed. Here’s what you need to know about why your new windows are letting in more noise and what you can do to fix the problem.
Get matched with top window treatment in Springdale, AR
There are 1 highly-rated local window treatment.
Recent Window Treatment Reviews in Springdale
- Wilson's Home Improvement CoWe have had 4 neighbors like the work that was done. We had several people come out and give estimates, and we were inpressed with Wilsons. Their bid was more in line with what we wanted. They cleaned the windows after they put them in. I would tell people to come and look at our house and see the job that they have done
- Wilson's Home Improvement CoEverything turned out fantastic. They had to come back a couple times and I was very pleased with their services.
- Charles Wyles ContractorsCharles was great---prompt, easy to talk to, straightforward, and knowledgable--work done quickly and we'll with a minimum of fuss, recommend!
- Budget Blinds Of NWAI was very pleased with the responsiveness and service I received. They accommodated my schedule for my in home consultation. They took the time to go over styles and fabrics, showing a genuine interest in helping me pick the right product for my window treatments. The installers were courteous and professional. They were careful with the installation and respectful of the home. I recommended them to anyone in need of custom window treatment
- GREENVALLEY WINDOW SOLUTIONSI really recommend them. The time before that they installed my master bath blinds. I'm hiring them to do all the window treatments in our new house that we built. They are just fabulous. They sell a hundred Douglas products but they also custom make anything for window treatments. They are so able to meet any budget that way because a hundred Douglas is pricey so if I couldn't afford the hundred Douglas they just make it themselves. They are extremely creative and very good at design. They are fabulous with color. They are just good at talking to the customer to see what the customer's style might be. They insisted on coming to my house to see my style and did the measuring. They wanted to checkout our lifestyle before they could recommend anything. Their service is phenomenal and they are fast. Their pricing is fair. It's a husband and wife team so he does all the installation and she probably does all the design. They are really good and honest people. I've been in here for a year without any window coverings because I just couldn't get any help
- Jerger Window Fashions of ChicagoThe Jerger brothers really run a class-act. They gave us a lot of personal attention, great guidance as to what would look best for our hours, and prompt service when our window treatments were delivered. The installation effort happened in three visits, which meant that as soon as something came in, they were more than happy to come over and install what they received. We are delighted with our new window treatments, and absolutely delighted with Jerger Draperies! Well worth a little markup on price to get the attention, expertise and service from the Jergers
- Budget Blinds Of NWAProfessional installer. On time. Highly recommend. Dean very personable upon visit to consult and office staff remembered who I was when calling about appointment.
- Budget Blinds Of NWAThis is the second time we have used Budget Blinds. The first time was a few years ago when one of the blackout blinds we have in our media room broke and needed to be replaced. We decided then to add some to our kitchen area as well, and they were very responsive to our call. Steve came out and measured all of the windows, looked at what we already had, and helped me select some blinds that would work. They arrived and were installed a few weeks later and have been working perfectly. Most recently, we decided to replace some ugly old vertical blinds with blackout blinds in some of the bedrooms that have sliding glass doors leading to a patio. I was thrilled to discover that there are vertical accordion style blinds available, and ordered some to custom fit each of the doors/windows (they were all slightly different sized/depths). They arrived and were installed a few weeks later, and are a great addition. Definitely would use Budget Blinds again
- Budget Blinds Of NWAGreat! Measured quickly...order came in early...installation completed quickly and accurately.
- Parson's Blind CoI had been shopping around, so I new the look I wanted. They patiently hunted down the exact color and look I had requested. They gave us the best price in town nearly half of the next lowest, and they were installed perfectly and in only 1 day. I love my blinds! I recommend Parson's Blind Co. to everyone. A very pleasant experience, and a job well done
Window Treatment Services in Springdale
- Business Description:Retractableawnings.com is a RETRACTABLE awning industry expert hired by Architects, Landscape Architects, Exterior/Interior Designers and Contractors worldwide on a consulting basis. Retractableawnings.com is a specialty fabricator, distributor & installer of all types of exterior RETRACTABLE sun, rain, wind, bug & snow protection systems including but not limited to: ≡ Retractable folding lateral arm awnings ≡ Retractable patio and deck pergola cover systems ≡ Retractable vertical drop arm a..Recent Review:1 response ,,, waited a month for a visit and quote. Would not give a discount on price for disabled Vet, or Senior .......... Contacted 2 others.. No response.2,Jamie K.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. Blindsgalore is the DIY-ers choice for the best selection and value in custom window coverings. Blindsgalore's goal is to make home improvement and decorating more affordable by providing easy access to the most comprehensive collection of custom made to order window treatments/window coverings and knowledgeable, friendly customer service professionals. We offer the most comprehensive collection of custom window treatments from Bali, Graber, Comfortex, Good Housekeepi..Recent Review:If I could give zero stars, I would. First, it was taking forever to get my order. When I looked at my order, they somehow had the wrong address (my former address from five years ago), so I contacted them to change the address. They assured me that the address was changed. A couple of weeks later, I was notified via email that my order was delivered but when I checked my front door it wasn't there, so I went to my old address, 30 minutes away and got lucky that the owner was there and had received my order. When I got it home the 3 roller shades that I ordered for side-by-side windows were all 4 inches too big. I followed the online measurement directions which suggested that you add 2 inches per side to your measurements for an outside mount. I should have stayed with my original measurements. When I called, they suggested that I keep an inch on each side. They re-made them, and AGAIN sent them to the wrong address - even after I re-confirmed that they had the right one. Again, I had to go to my old address to look for my delivery. This time, no one was home, so I took a chance and waited in front of their house for a while until someone may come home. Luckily, someone showed up within 90 minutes. This time they had showed up with 2 boxes! They re-made it twice (6 roller shades), all still too big! Due to the global pandemic and for personal reasons, I waited to address the issue. When I finally was able to contact them, I was sent a message that the CSR's supervisor determined that the blinds were made correctly. Therefore, they cannot offer a remake for this order. Their policy states that they will make up to 4 shades if the customer is not completely happy. However, they offered to remake the shades at a discounted price! I will not give them one more penny! Worst service ever! A $500.00 lesson learned - They stole my money and left me with 9 useless roller shades to get rid of. I do not recommend themCarla D.
- Business Description:SelectBlinds.com is the most reviewed, highest rated online window blinds and shades store and we have the 200,000+ reviews to prove it. We offer custom-made window treatments that are competitively priced along with free shipping and a 90-day satisfaction guarantee. Visit our website or contact us for more informationRecent Review:None of the people that were recommended responded.Nancy P.
- Business Description:PLEASE NOTE: We sell new doors and windows, do those installations and can do repairs on those items we sell. We build quality windows so we sell more of them. And because we sell more than anybody else, we can sell them for less. The exquisite design of Window World's double-hung window is the perfect choice for those who want the best. Functional beauty, easy maintenance, energy efficiency and a wide selection of decorative options will help to add to your environmentRecent Review:Do not use Window World on your project! Another night last night of being up late because all my windows are leaking, and I am covering my new wood window casings with towels to soak up the large amounts of water coming through the windows. We went with Window World because they have a great sales pitch and lifetime warranty. We had them install 29 windows for $18K on our new build addition project. Since we had installation on April 23rd these windows have leaked. We have pleaded with the company to either re-install or replace the windows and they have refused without reason and asked that we move forward with siding and project completion. We even paid $350 for an inspector to come out and document the poor window installation on May25th prior to siding being installed. Window World acknowledged the leaking and instead of standing by their “lifetime warranty” they told us (in e-mail) that the windows are not water proof. They also acknowledged the faulty product by replacing the window sashes but not the entire window. Here we are today, months later with no resolution and water everywhere. The last conversation with the owner of this company he tried to blame the siding, instead of just standing by the warranty. I have already verified siding was installed properly. I am now filing a lawsuit against this company as I have been documenting every step of this issue but just hope no one else has to go through this mess in the futureMaria M.
- Business Description:Symphony Designs is a family-owned residential construction and remodel business operating out of Northwest Arkansas. We take a personal relationship-based approach to serving our customers and integrity of character is always of the utmost importance to us. With over 40 years of industry experience, we're ready to help you with any home improvement or building project
- Business Description:Gotcha Covered helps add beauty and value to homes and businesses by providing custom window treatments for virtually any style or budget. Call now to set up a free, no-obligation consultation!
- Business Description:We manufacture Advanced Energy Panels (AEPs). AEPs are a retrofit for historic windows or any window people can't afford or don’t wish to replace. AEPs are interior window insulating panels and can be installed in any building –office, home or industrial. AEPs have a higher insulation and air sealing rating and provide greater comfort than most replacement windows, yet they are a fraction of the cost. AEPs are custom made to fit over existing openings, protecting, preserving and improvin..
- Business Description:We have been detailing residential and commercial windows for over 3 years in the NWA area. We have successfully serviced over 500 clients with either full service detail packages, or a 17 window basic cleaning for only $99. Check us outRecent Review:It is very difficult to get in touch with him. If he doesn't call back you have no way of actually talking to anyone. I have also tried through their facebook page to get a response with no results. I would not recommend doing business with them. With the NWA deal piggy you are paying for the service up front and you may never hear from them again. <br /> <br /Evonne H.
- Business Description:We have offered quality service and installation of window and floor covering products for 32 years. We have very competitive pricing in all areas and offer from 14% to 44% off of Hunter Douglas and Graber window products. Our employees are knowledgable and service oriented. We carry Benjamin Moore paint and have an excellent color matching system. We cut glass and sharpen and make chainsaw chains. ACE hardware provides us weekly deliveries keeping us well stocked in our hardware departmen..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful window treatment service articles
Estate shutters are extremely durable, energy-efficient window coverings that are optimal if you live in a warm climate. Here’s everything you need to know about their cost, materials, and benefits before you install them in your home.
Buying new or replacement windows is a big decision that affects several different aspects of life in your home. Follow this guide to keep track of everything you need to consider, from security to energy efficiency to installation.
Find window treatment in
- Bethel Heights
- Elm Springs
- Cave Springs
- Prairie Grove
- Pea Ridge
- West Fork
- Bella Vista
- Siloam Springs
window treatment in Springdale
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Commercial Property SolutionP.O. Box 53
- Commercial Property Solution
- GREENVALLEY WINDOW SOLUTIONS20 East Township St
- GREENVALLEY WINDOW SOLUTIONS
- Inspired Design by Julie, LLC400 South Ave Ste 301
- Inspired Design by Julie, LLC
- Kirtz Shutters - The Shutter MillP.O. Box 1453
- Kirtz Shutters - The Shutter Mill
- Lainie Snider3900 SW Maple Rd
- Lainie Snider
- Phoenix Restoration14709 Bristol Park Blvd
- Phoenix Restoration
- YOUR ART & DECOR5710 Ogeechee Rd 200-276
- YOUR ART & DECOR