Benchdog Woodworks

Founded 2003 • With Angi since April 2017

Been in Business since 2003. Handyman Services. Evenings and Weekends preferred. Typical services just $15.00 an hour (+$15.00 trip charge). Use me as long as you like. Call, text, or email. Checkout my coupon for 5% off for Angie's members...

NASH Electric

Specializing in electrical services, repairs, lighting, wiring, panel upgrades, and more! We work on residential and commercial properties! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! We also offer 10% off for senior citizens and military. Check out all of the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Kings River Cleaning

We are a small family-owned pressure washing business. We can provide soft-washing for roofs and siding as well as high pressure washing for sidewalks, brick, pool decks, wooden decks, fences and more. We've been cleaning stuff for over 20 years!

Window World of the Ozarks LLC

PLEASE NOTE: We sell new doors and windows, do those installations and can do repairs on those items we sell. We build quality windows so we sell more of them. And because we sell more than anybody else, we can sell them for less. The exquisite design of Window World's double-hung window is the perfect choice for those who want the best. Functional beauty, easy maintenance, energy efficiency and a wide selection of decorative options will help to add to your environment.

04/12/2017

Excellent product. Very sturdy and perfectly matches my other kitchen cabinets. Excellent workmanship.

Description of Work
Oak china cabinet built with glass shelves and lighting.

Category custom cabinets,custom furniture

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. It really helps me to stand out.

04/12/2017

He did an excellent job! I will definitely call him in the future if I need anymore work done.

Description of Work
Ceiling fans installed in several rooms

Category handyman service

Thanks so much.

04/12/2017

It went great. Beautiful craftmanship prefessional courteous on time everyday.

Description of Work
I had a stoage closet turned into a built in pantry

Category home remodeling

Thanks for taking the time to write the review.

04/12/2017

He got all the work done in a timely manner. He was there everyday until the job got done, and was keeping me updated thru pictures of the whole process. It really gave me piece of mind. I had the place rented within a week of him completing the work. If I ever need anymore services done in Fayetteville, I will definitely be calling Benchdog.

Description of Work
I have rental properties in Fayetteville, AR. One of my last tenants really left the place trashed and nasty. I needed someone to go assess the property and let me know how bad the damage was. I contacted Clint and he got right over there, took a bunch of pictures for me and gave me his assessment. There were holes in the Sheetrock that needed patched, and the place needed cleaned out. Plus they were smokers so the whole place needed repainted.

Category handyman service,hauling services,interior painters,property management

Thanks Ms. [Member Name Removed] for the great review. It means alot for you to take the time to do that for me. If you ever need anything else, don't hesitate to call.

General Handyman Services, Custom Cabinets, built ins, trim work, minor remodeling, painting, staining, outdoor furniture, mantles, raised flower beds, sheds, decks, flooring, kitchen facelift specialists, bathroom remodel, cabinet repairs, case work, bookcases, displays, shutters, screen repair, wood fences, wheelchair ramps, stairs, storage, pantry, closet systems, woodworking, carpentry, ceiling fans, blinds, tv mounts, wall mountings, barbecue grill islands, custom woodworks

No load bearing wall changes.

Check, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express