In order to function properly, your septic tank needs to be regularly inspected and emptied. How often you should get your septic tank inspected depends on a few factors.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Sweet Home, AR
There are 2 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Sweet Home
- AAA Septic Tank CleaningThis business no longer exists! He sold his truck and moved to Texas. The phone number listed has been reassigned to another individual in December 2020. This person has nothing to do with this industry or the former proprietor. Please do not disturb them.
- CLEAR FLOWMike O'Connor made the schedule for Thursday, Sept. 4th at 9:00am. Crew showed up at 8:50. Had Genes pumping service and man on board ready to work at 9am! I have had trouble in the past with last vendor making sure things were on time and inpections performed per schedule. Clear Flow seems to have their operations finally tuned and customer satisfaction on top of list. I look forward to having this company service my system and highly recommend them
- Honey-Wagon Septic PlumbingEverything went great from first phone call to installing a new septic tank pump. see above inform.
- Honey-Wagon Septic PlumbingThey were very nice and informative. They explained everything well and gave a detailed explanation of the cost. They left no mess and were prompt and professional.
- Honey-Wagon Septic PlumbingIt was around the Thanksgiving season in 2012 and I was expecting house guests. Honey-well was not the original firm that I contacted. I called and Mr. Snodgrass was able to fit me in immediately on a Sunday to pump out my septic tank. He was prompt, explained to me the problem and solution. Also told me what I could do on a routine basis to prevent future problems with my septic tank (i.e. pour rock salt down my drains instead of chemicals that kill the necessary bacteria).My tank had not been pumped in the 30 years I had lived there. After he finished he noticed water was still running although everything was supposedely shut off. He helped me find my outside water shut off and waited while I experimented with different inside water lines. We determined my master bath had a slow leak in the commode. That along saved me money in the long run. I will use Honey-well for routine septic pump cleaning.Rate was very reasonable
- Honey-Wagon Septic PlumbingWe are new to septic systems and purchased a house with one that was 9 years old. Since we couldn't get a straight answer from the seller we hired Kelly to check it out. Very friendly and informative man. The system does need to be pumped out but is running very well. Will definitely have him come back to pump it out
- 4E Environmental Services Inc.Located, uncovered and thoroughly cleaned a 1500 gallon septic tank. After the initial clean-out, they used a high pressure hose to flush all the nooks and crannies and then cleaned that out also. In the course of cleaning, the technician discovered several stress cracks in the side of my tank, probably caused last year when a back hoe was doing some work in the area. He warned me about the potential for failure so I can take steps now to avoid a disaster in the future. When they were done, they replaced the tank lid and restored the lawn, leaving the work area just as they had found it. These folks are rare birds in this day and age, they actually care a LOT about what they do and how they do it. When the time comes for my next cyclical clean out, I definitely will be using them again. I'd recommend them to anyone
- 4E Environmental Services Inc.Garza and CW were friendly, experienced, knowledgable, and stuck with it until the job was done RIGHT! They had to dig under a sidewalk to get access to the lid/cover of the tank. They then pumped and back-flushed, and then pumped and back-flushed again and again until the bottom of the tank was visible and sparkling. They also inspected the tank and provided great counsel on how to maintain our septic tank on a go-forward basis. I would recommend these guys and will use them in the future for sure
- 4E Environmental Services Inc.I called them that morning and they came out a couple of hours later. They stayed until they found the distribution box and pumped that out too. They advised me on what to do after they left. The amount of work and time they put in I don't think another company would have done all that and not jacked up their fees on me. I'll definitely be calling them when its time to do the scheduled maintenance in two years
- Honey-Wagon Septic PlumbingAll of the wonderful reviews about this company are correct! The man who pumped my system is (I believe) the owner. He was very friendly and extremely knowledgeable. I moved into my home two years ago. The house was built in 1991. The people who installed my system did so near a large tree. He told me there should be ten feet of clearance on all sides of the septic system, therefore this system was installed improperly. He also alerted me to the fact that my system had never been pumped. It was obvious! Tree roots were awful and he had to chop through them to get to my tank. Whenever we encountered an obstacle that could potentially cost me more money, he stopped and explained the situation thoroughly. For example, the tree had grown under the septic system and had started to pull it up. This resulted in a semi-warped lid. He had to pry the lid off and told me if the lid broke he wasn't responsible. He also told me about how delicate my system was and gave me helpful hints on maintaining it. I will definitely have this system pumped by Honey Wagon in two years as he suggested. I wish all service providers were like Honey Wagon! I wish they accepted debit or credit cards. They only accept cash or check. I was charged $25.00 for him to go up and down the steep hill by Greystone Subdivision, but I knew of this charge prior to his arrival
Septic Tank Companies in Sweet Home
- Business Description:We clean and pump septic tanks and car wash pits
- Business Description:Angie's List Super Service Award Winners For 2014 - 2015 - 2016 - 2017 - 2018 & 2019 ! Better Business Bureau Accredited ! checks / cash or credit cards. We offer a 10 % Senior discounts.<a class="frvtbum" href="https://www.bbb.org/arkansas/business-reviews/handyman-services/get-er-done-handyman-services-in-alexander-ar-90324636#bbbseal" title="GetErDone Handyman Services is a BBB Accredited Handyman Service in Alexander, AR" style="display: block;position: relative;overflow: hidden; width: 1..Recent Review:It went very well. This is the third time we have used Get ER Done, and we have always been very impressed with the speed that they have responded to our call and request and how pleased we have been with their work and how reasonable they have been with their price. We have recommended them to our good friends and neighbors and we would recommend them to you. Do yourself a favor and hire Get ER DONE for your next challenging task. You will be glad you didCindy D.
- Business Description:We are a septic tank and car wash pit cleaning business for all your septic problems call us were Jonny on the spot.
- Business Description:We have over 20 years of experience in the installation and repair of residential septic systems. Terra Works warranties all our work. We are licensed and insured in Arkansas. We provide a full scope of work estimate based on the design approved by Arkansas Department of Health. Our billing terms are 1/2 the cost upon delivery of materials to the site, then the remainder upon completion of the job
- Business Description:Payment is required at time of service.
- Business Description:Roto-Rooter offers commercial & residential plumbing services. From emergency plumbing to drain cleaning, sewer cleaning to pipe work, Roto-Rooter can help you with any plumbing problem. Roto-Rooter plumbers are licensed & insured & handle everything from water lines to toilet & shower problems. No plumbing job is too big or too small for our experienced & professional plumbers. Schedule an appointment by phone or online, we'll come when it's convenient for youRecent Review:I always use Jason from roto rooter. He is knowledgeable and punctual. He has been very fair with pricing and does a very good job. He had given me an estimate a 7-8 months ago and when I had the money he came out and went right to work. after he did the job he gave me an estimate on another job in the house. I will always call Jason at roto rooter. <br /Sherry L.
- Business Description:Master Plumber
- Business Description:SELL YOUR HOME FAST FOR CASH ARKANSAS Home Buyers. Stop Foreclosure. 501-725-0110 WANT TO BUY CHEAP INVESTMENT PROPERTIES? 501-725-0194. SELL YOUR HOME: www.LifeTreeSell.com BUY CHEAP INVESTMENT PROPERTIES & WHOLESALE REAL ESTATE: www.LifeTreeBuy.com BECOME A PRIVATE LENDER, BUY REAL ESTATE WITH IRA, BE A HARD MONEY LENDER: www.LifeTreeInvest.com LifeTree Property Solutions, LLC. is a full service professional real estate solutions company located in Central Arkansas. If you are lookin..
- Business Description:Additional phones - (501) 753-8489, (501) 982-4112, (501) 663-6363, (501)663-6363Recent Review:They were very thorough. The price ended up a little less than what was originally quoted and the guy was on time, which was nice. He did a good job explaining things and I was very pleased overall.Arlen Paul G.
- Business Description:Detailed inspection reports with color pictures within 24 hrs, 15 years exp. with over 4000 inspections preformed, Free home warrantys, Free Recall Appliance Check Reports, Free Energy Audit Reports with every inspectio
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
Replacing a drain field requires digging up quite a bit of land and involves a decent amount of testing. Using this guide, you’ll learn how much it costs to replace a drain field based on a few key factors such as size and type of septic system.
A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Find septic tank services in
septic tank services in Sweet Home
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Get-ER-Done Handyman Services17227 Butler Rd
- Get-ER-Done Handyman Services
- LifeTree Property SolutionsPO BOX 1793
- LifeTree Property Solutions
- Matthews Construction,LLC.842 Breckenridge Dr
- Matthews Construction,LLC.
- PETTIT CONTRACTING663 Kingwood Cir
- PETTIT CONTRACTING
- Terra Works10525 Barrett Road
- Terra Works
- U S Rooter All Type Plumbing Co Inc17023 Batesville Pike
- U S Rooter All Type Plumbing Co Inc