Arrow Plumbing

Founded 1985 • With Angi since August 2006

We know that most often, when you need a plumber, you need help right away. That’s why from the moment you call, you will always be our priority. We’ll turn your plumbing nightmare into a dream. Servicing over half a million residential and commercial customers throughout the Pulaski County. Offering leading heater repair and plumbing services with 100% satisfaction guaranteed. You can count on Arrow Plumbing because we know its not just about plumbing – it’s about people. And we care about people. Call us today!...

WILLIAMS MECHANICAL SERVICES, INC.

We have over 20 years experience in the Heating, Ventilating, Air Conditioning, and Refrigeration business. We provide sales and service for all major lines of equipment. Williams Mechanical services also provides Computrols building automation systems, Thermographic testing, Vibration Analysis, Laser alignment, and Eddy Current testing. Williams Mechanical Services also has a pipe fitting department where we provide threaded, welded, and groove lock piping

Offers by WILLIAMS MECHANICAL SERVICES, INC. on Angi
True Comfort Heating & Cooling

Need a HVAC repair? AC service? AC replacement? Our mission at True Comfort Heating & Cooling to promote yearly HVAC Service to insure a True Comfort home. We are a Certified Trane Dealer. We service, repair and replace all brands.

Offers by True Comfort Heating & Cooling on Angi
Aire Serv of Little Rock

Two Brothers excels where the big companies fail. We know our customers by name, plus we don't have a ton of overhead so we won't charge you an arm and a leg like the big guys. We're here for all your home needs. Emergency services also available. No Job too large or small we do it all! Call us at (501) 301-4653 today!

03/04/2019

I called this company after experiencing a higher than usual water bill. I was told at the time that I scheduled service that there would be a $40 dispatch fee, but that there was a coupon on the website that I could use to offset that charge. When the technician arrived, he immediately told me that there would be a $391 leak locate charge. I agreed to this, as it was not as high as the water bill...

Description of Work
Water Line Leak

02/15/2018

I've used them for over the last 20 years. They've always done good work. They're very professional and stand behind their work.

Description of Work
They took out an old tub and put in a new one. They also installed a new shower head and put in a gas heater on the wall of the garage as well as a hot water heater.

12/19/2017

They tried to tell me I needed over $2,000 worth of work done to bring gas related appliances up to code or that I wouldn't pass the city inspection. They claimed I needed to fix things that did not need to be fixed. I got a second opinion and spent $600 to get the necessary work done.

Description of Work
I had a gas leak and needed a pressure test as well as a water heater brought up to code.

06/19/2017

Had to bore area for new line rather than digging up the area of the leak. Had something to do with the tree roots. Charge was $4,609 before deducting $373 for leak detection and a $25-off coupon. My final cost was $4,211.

Description of Work
70 ft. of copper water line replaced with two shutoff valves. I did not ask for two.

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

06/05/2017

Terrible! I called to get a general estimate, described surroundings, accessibility etc. Was told that they would have to come out and inspect, and insisted that I make an appointment; no charges mentioned! The young man that came out was very nice and polite but told me there would be a $40.00 charge for them coming out.. After accessing the situation I was given an estimation of either $1080.75 ...

Description of Work
hot water heater replacement

Category water heater repair

Water Heater, Tankless Water Heaters, Showers & Tubs, Rooter & Drain Cleaning, Water & Sewer Lines, Sinks & Garbage Disposals, Gas Line Repairs & Gas Tests, Electronic leak Detection, Video Sewer, Inspections, Faucet Repair & Replacement, Commodes & Toilet Repair, House Plumbing Inspections, Trenchless Solutions, Diamond Club, Arrow Easy Pay Financing

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, PayPal, Financing Available