Arrow Plumbing

Founded 1985 • With Angi since August 2006

4007 MacArthur Dr

North Little Rock, AR 72118

We know that most often, when you need a plumber, you need help right away. That’s why from the moment you call, you will always be our priority. We’ll turn your plumbing nightmare into a dream. Servicing over half a million residential and commercial customers throughout the Pulaski County. Offering leading heater repair and plumbing services with 100% satisfaction guaranteed. You can count on Arrow Plumbing because we know its not just about plumbing – it’s about people. And we care about people. Call us today!...

03/04/2019

Kenneth F.

I called this company after experiencing a higher than usual water bill. I was told at the time that I scheduled service that there would be a $40 dispatch fee, but that there was a coupon on the website that I could use to offset that charge. When the technician arrived, he immediately told me that there would be a $391 leak locate charge. I agreed to this, as it was not as high as the water bill. There were no visible signs of a leak, and believed at this point it was still worth it. After the leak was detected in the water line 15 minutes later, I was informed that it would be an additional $331 to fix dig to uncover the leak. I was charged an additional fee to fix the leak (a small connector needed to be replaced), and after the repair was made the technician informed me that the water pressure was too high and it would require another $350 to replace the regulator. I declined their attempt to stick me up further. Within 24 hours the same leak was back, and they have refused to return and fix it. Do not use this company. The best reviews on their web site contain the phrase “we will make it right”. They will not do it right the first time, and will stick you up. Just because I got ripped off for $811 does not mean that you will have to.

Description of Work
Water Line Leak

02/15/2018

Mary S.

I've used them for over the last 20 years. They've always done good work. They're very professional and stand behind their work.

Description of Work
They took out an old tub and put in a new one. They also installed a new shower head and put in a gas heater on the wall of the garage as well as a hot water heater.

12/19/2017

Jonathan L.

They tried to tell me I needed over $2,000 worth of work done to bring gas related appliances up to code or that I wouldn't pass the city inspection. They claimed I needed to fix things that did not need to be fixed. I got a second opinion and spent $600 to get the necessary work done.

Description of Work
I had a gas leak and needed a pressure test as well as a water heater brought up to code.

06/19/2017

Delois B.

Had to bore area for new line rather than digging up the area of the leak. Had something to do with the tree roots. Charge was $4,609 before deducting $373 for leak detection and a $25-off coupon. My final cost was $4,211.

Description of Work
70 ft. of copper water line replaced with two shutoff valves. I did not ask for two.

06/05/2017

Victor M.

Terrible! I called to get a general estimate, described surroundings, accessibility etc. Was told that they would have to come out and inspect, and insisted that I make an appointment; no charges mentioned! The young man that came out was very nice and polite but told me there would be a $40.00 charge for them coming out.. After accessing the situation I was given an estimation of either $1080.75 or $1615:57; depending on whether or not I furnished the new tank. Another company on Angie's list agreed to do the same job for less than half the cost.

Description of Work
hot water heater replacement

Category water heater repair

05/08/2017

alicia W.

40.00 to come to house 195.00 to hook up disposal 195.00 to run line that was already plumbed 99.00 to go under house to diagnose Would not use them again as the pricing system doesn't take in to account if anything has been done. For example, my line to ice maker was already plumbed and just needed hole to be drilled and then hook up with a kit I had already purchased. Price is the same as if nothing had been done. Would use my other plumber again. Coupon on website 25.00 to offset 40.00 diagnostic fee. Did not have them look under my house as it costs 99.00 for them to go under my house.

Description of Work
They were asked to price installation of disposal, hooking up ice maker which was already plumbed, and to determine if commode was leaking.

01/05/2017

Lisa H.

Arrow found the source of the leak, ran some tests to share what our options were for repair and got us into the dry! Wonderful technician and I really appreciated that we were given choices on repair as well as available financing if needed. I would highly recommend Arrow Plumbing.

Description of Work
I called Arrow Plumbing about a leak that I had in an upstairs shower. We had water dripping from the ceiling in our living room - we assumed that it was coming from the bathroom above.

09/20/2016

Darren M.

Called and set up an appointment to have a water heater repaired. When I asked about cost on the phone I was told there would be a $40.00 charge to come out and they then let me know how much it would cost since they don't charge by the hour which seemed fair. Plumber showed up and we both looked at it and determined that the o ring from water valve needed to be replaced which is less than a $1.00 part . They tacked on a $99 diagnostic fee and then another plus another 40 labor for a total bill of $180.00 !!!!! to replace a o ring that took less than 20 min. I will never use this company again , I have used dozens of company's over the years on my rentals and never been taken charged like this. Be Warned !!

Description of Work
Repair Water Heater

07/13/2016

norma C.

I was shocked as the man (very rude) told me on top of the price I had to pay additional money just because he showed up. He broke the cover to get to drain line and did not tell me. I found out 2 days later. Also he didn't really clean out the lines correctly. worst service ever and very unfriendly person. When I asked about any discounts he said they did not have any which come to find out was a lie. I will never use this company again.

Description of Work
drain line clean out

09/17/2015

Martha R.

I was very pleased. Angel, the plumber, was very pleasant and helpful. He was very careful to make sure my cat and dog did not get out the front door.

Description of Work
I called to repair a leak in toilet and also a leaky faucet in kitchen. Toilet needed 2 repairs, and replacement was the most cost effective solution. The repairman obtained the toilet and installed it. Kitchen faucet was quickly repaired. Total time just over 3 hours.

08/19/2015

Mary S.

Everything went fine! They take their time to do good work and they guarantee their work which I really appreciate. Very polite and mindful as well.

Description of Work
They installed a hot water heater for me and have done things for me over the years.

Category plumbing, water heater repair

06/16/2015

J. Michael S.

Spent less than 30 minutes to determine the leak was not the water line to our house rather it was a sprinkler system crack in the line. He said they did not have sprinkler system parts and suggested we contact that service for repair. I was told by phone there would be a $75 service charge for Sunday call. They charged $355.00!! DO NO USE THiS OUTFIT!!! They left the damaged pipe uncovered. No repairs were made or attempted to be made.

Description of Work
Locate source of water leak .

02/10/2015

John L.

After we determined that there was at least one leak caused by copper lines in and under the concrete slab and discussing breaking into slab to repair at cost of 60-75% of total replacement (with 6 to 12 year warranty) we chose to have lines moved to walls and above. This would take same amount of time, cause less mess or cleanup and give a twenty+ years full cost warranty. The work went faster than we expected and caused much less "damage" (holes cut in walls) than we expected. The Arrow plumbing crew arrived on time kept busy on work and cleaned up after themselves much better than we hoped. They don't do drywall repair but we lucked into contact with Darryl Cochran who repaired the three main (required) spots plus some other repairs. His work was so good we had him do much other helpful jobs that we were needing help with as our age and health changed.

Description of Work
Replaced all water lines that were in (under) slab by routing up through walls.

11/03/2014

Galen N.

The company was prompt and courteous. They showed up when they said they would. We assumed everything was done correctly until a painter later pointed out the gas connection was not anchored as it should have been. The installers forgot to turn our hot water heaters back on. We were in the process of moving into the house and didn't discover we had no hot water until late on a Friday afternoon. The company promptly sent someone out to fix the error. He turned on one of the water heaters, but said the other one wasn't safe and wouldn't turn it on. The estimate to `fix it' was $1700. I called another plumber, and the work was done for $125.

Description of Work
Installed a natural gas line for a stove.

Category plumbing, water heater repair, gas leak repair

10/11/2014

Judith C.

The process went well. The service men were professional and the office staff very helpful and honest. Company made sure the city inspection was done without my having to contact and set up a time.

Description of Work
Replaced sewer line from house to main line.

Category plumbing, drain pipe, sewer cleaning

09/22/2014

Tammy Q.

Went fine. Didn't take very long to fix. Had to come back the next day cause it was leaking. He fixed the leak.

Description of Work
Replaced copper pipe at my water pump in garage. Also installed water filter.

Category plumbing, water softeners, wells

09/03/2014

Mark M.

replacing the stems stopped the water coming out from behind the knobs but created the problem of as much water coming out of the tub spout as was coming out of the showerhead. I called them back and the same young man came out but was unable to correct the problem. I did call the company and request "a portion" of my money back, since I had another plumber out who was able to correct the problem for a lot less money. I received a full refund, which I was not expecting. everyone I dealt with was very nice and professional. the young man that did the work was very pleasant and punctual.

Description of Work
replaced stems in the bathtub faucet to stop water from coming out from behind the knobs

08/15/2014

Hitesh P.

The person came in and unplugged a clogged drain that was left over from a previous business owner. I know that he worked hard, cleaned up everything before he left and cost was right about the ball park of what i expected. The person who came in was very professional and good to work with.

Description of Work
Unplugged a clogged drain at a salon business

08/10/2014

Wilma H.

Joshua, the leak specialist, found the source of the leak, and provided an estimate for repair. Plumbers were scheduled. They came out and made the necessary repairs, which included re-routing hot and cold water lines. The job was very expensive. Since this was an emergency, and we did not shop around, we do not know if the price was fair. However we were very pleased with Joshua, and the plumbers who did the repair work.

Description of Work
We had a leak in the wall. Joshua diagnosed it and the plumbers came out and repaired. It was a very expensive repair job. We did not shop around, as this was an emergency, so do not know if the price was fair. However, we were very pleased with the work.

08/06/2014

Rose M.

It wasn't good. They charged $99 to show up. What I wanted to be fixed wasn't fixed. He said that he was going to call me to give me an estimate. When he called to give me an estimate, he said it would take a whole lot of work. He just complained and complained the whole time. They don't expect to do hard work, but they only expect to do the regular normal plumbing.

07/28/2014

Sammye H.

It went fine, but I found a plumber that I liked better with Angie's List. The drain opening was fine, but the toilet repair was not perfect. It functions, but not as well as it should.

Description of Work
Unstopped a drain and repaired a toilet.

07/17/2014

Joe N.

Didn't use only because I was waiting on a final "I'll be there shortly" from my original plumber. But we'll see how it goes. Might have to use them after all.

Description of Work
My other plumber wasn't showing back up after starting a tankless water heater install and I called them to see what they could do. They said they'd be more than willing to come first thing in the morning and take a look. (called them at 2pm) But my original guy called and said he was on his way, so I called Arrow back and asked them "just be ready if I need you in the morning in case he doesn't show up". They were great on the phone and talked through a couple of things with me so I was assured enough that they'd be there if I needed them. If I wind up using them I'll leave a full review.

Category plumbing, water heater repair

06/04/2014

Scott S.

They were able to come the day I called. The serviceman came when they said they would and the problem was resolved quickly. Seemed pricey but I've nothing to compare it to.

Description of Work
Unclogged a toilet.

05/16/2014

Susan H.

A representative from Arrow showed up promptly, looked at what needed to be done, charged me $40 for coming out and told me that I would be emailed an estimate for my job. I never had an email or a call or any other contact from Arrow.

Description of Work
Called Arrow Plumbing to put in a gas line to my kitchen.

Category plumbing, gas leak repair

04/10/2014

Nancy S.

Description of Work
Inspected pipes and drains. That's all. Was told the charge would be $75 and was charged $163.00 and the plumber could not find the cause of the problem. He jiggled something around and said well I think that might have fixed it as it is not happening anymore. Waste of money.

Tri-State Water, Power & Air

Tri-State Water, Power, & Air was founded as a water treatment company in Cape Girardeau, Missouri, in 1992. Our commitment to providing top-of-the-line home products and exceptional service enabled us to earn the trust of homeowners and quickly expand. Today, we have offices in several Midwestern states and proudly offer a vastly expanded selection of home upgrades. Whether you’re looking for a reliable company to remodel a bathroom, build a safe room, or install a standby generator, air purifier, or water treatment system, we have the ideal solution. Over the years, we have remained a family-owned company with an unwavering commitment to customer satisfaction. We measure our success in the improvements we make to our customers’ home lives. To ensure each and every homeowner receives an outstanding value with us, we provide personalized solutions, premium products, and expert installations along with exceptional service before, during, and long after the project is completed.

Mister Sparky Central Arkansas

Available 24/7 - you can reach us anytime. We offer 24 hour emergency service, small appointment windows and prompt service. Technician Seal of Safety Certified - Highly trained, background checked, and drug-tested technicians. Comfort Qualified Company-Insured, licensed, bonded, and offering the best warranties. Premier products and equipment - you get what we install in our own homes! Neat & tidy service - your home is treated like our own...with respect and care. 100% satisfaction guarantee - if your work isn't right, we'll make it right for free. Homeowner Helper Financing - low rates, high approvals, low monthly payments.

Offers by Mister Sparky Central Arkansas on Angi
    Central One Service LLC

A+ BBB, Family owned since 1977, Central One Service LLC provides Residential Electrical Service, Repair, and Installations. We also provide Residential Appliance Repair, Heat & Air, and Refrigeration . Started in 1977, Three Generations of our family have owned and operated the company. We take pride in our craftsmanship and stand behind our work 100%, giving you peace of mind that your problem will be resolved efficiently and effectively. To schedule an appointment, Call 501-940-9095

#MP3792
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, PayPal, Financing Available

Water Heater, Tankless Water Heaters, Showers & Tubs, Rooter & Drain Cleaning, Water & Sewer Lines, Sinks & Garbage Disposals, Gas Line Repairs & Gas Tests, Electronic leak Detection, Video Sewer, Inspections, Faucet Repair & Replacement, Commodes & Toilet Repair, House Plumbing Inspections, Trenchless Solutions, Diamond Club, Arrow Easy Pay Financing