MICKEYS PLUMBING

Founded 1996 • With Angi since October 2008

FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED. May contact through email, phone, or fax. See website for more informatio. www.mickeysplumbinginc.com ...

Keener Plumbing LLC

We have the experience and dedication to make sure every job is done right the first time around! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Ray Lusk Plumbing Co

OVER 100 MORE "A" REVIEWS THAN ANY OTHER PLUMBER IN ARKANSAS. Committed to quality since 1980. (501) 435-3531 or NWA (479) 306-7776. Regardless of whether it's an emergency or routine plumbing service. We have won the Angie’s List Super Service Award 7 years in a row. We have been picked best of the best by the Arkansas Democrat Gazette for over 15 years. Best Of Best by Arkansas Business 6 years, Arkansas Times 5 years, And the Soiree Platinum service award. Additional DBA's - Bath & Kitchen Gallery Re-modelers, Ray Lusk Sprinklers. Additional phone 501-664-0940.

MC square plumbing repair

Hello my name is Caleb we specialize in comercial and residential plumbing repair from comercial water heaters to residential toilets there is nothing we can't repair I offer drain cleaning and camera services at a affordable rate I will beat the competitions price guaranteed I also offer discounts for seniors and vets on fixed income I have a 90 day workmanship warranty on all repairs this is a new business trying to make it in a very competitive field and we would love to have your business thanks and God bless!

02/10/2014

Good workmanship and quality water heater.

Description of Work
Replaced a 22 years old gas water heaterw/ a Rheem "Professional" 40 gal water heater.

Category water heater repair

11/25/2011

We contacted him to repair the faucett behind the washing machine and the outside faucett that wouldn't turn off all the time. He must have not needed the work because it took him 2 days to call us back and you could tell by the tone of his voice that he didn't seem to excited about the job to begin with. We used someone else.

Description of Work
Had contacted this person to get an estimate on a small inside and outside plumbing project. It took him a couple of days to call us back and he didn't seem to interested in doing the job so we went with someone else.

11/04/2011

The 20 years old gas water heater had sign of leak. I shipped around town for the new water heater with the same brand. Got my estimated labor hours and cost. Just called this plumber to check the price. the quoted price was little lower than I estimated. Since I expected some problem to move old one out of the spot, I gave him the job. He promised to come at 3pm. And showed up at 3:10p, apologizi...

Description of Work
I am an mechanical engineer myself dealing with all kind of trade contractors in my work. I am happy with this plumber just for their price and quality of workmanship when I myself is the in-site job supervisor. Punctuate, handled unexpected issue correctly and took care the details. My water heater was in a tight closet. the new model of the same brand is 2 " large in diameter and slightly large than the closet door frame. 2 workers skillfully took the old water heat out and put new one in without any damage to the door and door frame. I am fully satisfied and will use them again. The 20 years old gas water heater had sign of leak. I shipped around town for the new water heater with the same brand. Got my estimated labor hours and cost. Just called this plumber to check the price. the quoted price was little lower than I estimated. Since I expected some problem to move old one out of the spot, I gave him the job. He promised to come at 3pm. And showed up at 3:10p, apologizing missed a street. The 2 men crew did drain the tank, disconnect all the pipes and replace the water heater with some effort, reconnect all the line and fired it up in 1.5 hrs. They cleaned up the area and disposed the old water tank. When I checked paper work and discovered missing of the warranty card, the 2 men showed up with the card saying sorry forget to leave it since it was on the bottom of the box.

Category plumbing,water heater repair

08/10/2010

They did take a few days to call me back to set up an appointment. They were able to come the next day after calling. They were on time and finished quickly. The only negative was that they didn't really explain what they had done so I wasn't sure if it was complete(someone else was at home when he finished). Afterwards, I didn't ever receive a bill so I had to call a couple of times and then emai...

Description of Work
1. Replaced/repaired refrigerator ice maker water line that had leaked causing wood floor damage. 2. Repaired/replaced toilet floor opening fitting that had cracked causing the toilet to wobble.

07/29/2010

We had an old utility sink in our basement that was leaking and falling apart. We purchased a new small cabinet unit and a new double stainless steel sink. We coordinated with Mickey's and the cabinet installers. The workers they sent were polite and showed up on time. It was a small job, but we have an older house that occasionally has plumbing problems and we will call them again when we need a ...

Description of Work
Installed a new kitchen sink in basement area. Had to tie new sink plumbing into existing house plumbing.

Category plumbing

NEW CONTSRUCTION,COMMERCIAL, WATER HEATERS, GARBAGE DISPOSALS, PLUMBING REPAIR & UPGRADES, rpz valve installation, emergency services, etc