In order to function properly, your septic tank needs to be regularly inspected and emptied. How often you should get your septic tank inspected depends on a few factors.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Shannon Hills, AR
There are 2 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Shannon Hills
- AAA Septic Tank CleaningThis business no longer exists! He sold his truck and moved to Texas. The phone number listed has been reassigned to another individual in December 2020. This person has nothing to do with this industry or the former proprietor. Please do not disturb them.
- 4E Environmental Services Inc.Located, uncovered and thoroughly cleaned a 1500 gallon septic tank. After the initial clean-out, they used a high pressure hose to flush all the nooks and crannies and then cleaned that out also. In the course of cleaning, the technician discovered several stress cracks in the side of my tank, probably caused last year when a back hoe was doing some work in the area. He warned me about the potential for failure so I can take steps now to avoid a disaster in the future. When they were done, they replaced the tank lid and restored the lawn, leaving the work area just as they had found it. These folks are rare birds in this day and age, they actually care a LOT about what they do and how they do it. When the time comes for my next cyclical clean out, I definitely will be using them again. I'd recommend them to anyone
- Honey-Wagon Septic PlumbingThey were very nice and informative. They explained everything well and gave a detailed explanation of the cost. They left no mess and were prompt and professional.
- 4E Environmental Services Inc.Garza and CW were friendly, experienced, knowledgable, and stuck with it until the job was done RIGHT! They had to dig under a sidewalk to get access to the lid/cover of the tank. They then pumped and back-flushed, and then pumped and back-flushed again and again until the bottom of the tank was visible and sparkling. They also inspected the tank and provided great counsel on how to maintain our septic tank on a go-forward basis. I would recommend these guys and will use them in the future for sure
- Honey-Wagon Septic PlumbingIt was around the Thanksgiving season in 2012 and I was expecting house guests. Honey-well was not the original firm that I contacted. I called and Mr. Snodgrass was able to fit me in immediately on a Sunday to pump out my septic tank. He was prompt, explained to me the problem and solution. Also told me what I could do on a routine basis to prevent future problems with my septic tank (i.e. pour rock salt down my drains instead of chemicals that kill the necessary bacteria).My tank had not been pumped in the 30 years I had lived there. After he finished he noticed water was still running although everything was supposedely shut off. He helped me find my outside water shut off and waited while I experimented with different inside water lines. We determined my master bath had a slow leak in the commode. That along saved me money in the long run. I will use Honey-well for routine septic pump cleaning.Rate was very reasonable
- Honey-Wagon Septic PlumbingEverything went great from first phone call to installing a new septic tank pump. see above inform.
- CLEAR FLOWMike O'Conner came out on a Saturday and pumped the standing water out of our septic tank, and checked the pump for problems initially. He diagnosed it as the float not doing it's job. He repositioned it and said that we needed to wait to see if it was going to be work and recommended that we hard wire the pump to the electrical source we had available instead of having an exposed cord. This would be done once the ground around the pump tank had time to dry out. After a few days we noticed that the tank was filling up again, and called Mike. He sent one of his crew out to reposition the float. The young man let us know he was there and went straight to work. He knocked on the door after he had finished and let me know he would be back to check on it ( but he wouldn't bother us, just go to the pump tank and check) and make sure it was working and that they would hard wire it once it was dry. For several days we had rain, and of course the ground could not dry out, but we didn't notice any water building up in the tank. I spoke with Mike a few days later and he told me that his crewman had been out three times to check the pump and was certain the problem had been fixed. He then set up a time to have someone come out to hard wire the pump. The young man who came out was the same one who had been checking on the pump. He was polite, quick and efficient. I can't say enough good things about this company! They are excellent and saved us a ton of money! Thank you, Mike and crew
- Honey-Wagon Septic PlumbingA great experience. I had just bought the house, and he was able to use it as an example of what NOT to put in a septic tank. Did a great job of pumping out the septic tank, and giving me helpful advise on how to maintain the septic tank system.
- 4E Environmental Services Inc.I called them that morning and they came out a couple of hours later. They stayed until they found the distribution box and pumped that out too. They advised me on what to do after they left. The amount of work and time they put in I don't think another company would have done all that and not jacked up their fees on me. I'll definitely be calling them when its time to do the scheduled maintenance in two years
- Honey-Wagon Septic PlumbingAll of the wonderful reviews about this company are correct! The man who pumped my system is (I believe) the owner. He was very friendly and extremely knowledgeable. I moved into my home two years ago. The house was built in 1991. The people who installed my system did so near a large tree. He told me there should be ten feet of clearance on all sides of the septic system, therefore this system was installed improperly. He also alerted me to the fact that my system had never been pumped. It was obvious! Tree roots were awful and he had to chop through them to get to my tank. Whenever we encountered an obstacle that could potentially cost me more money, he stopped and explained the situation thoroughly. For example, the tree had grown under the septic system and had started to pull it up. This resulted in a semi-warped lid. He had to pry the lid off and told me if the lid broke he wasn't responsible. He also told me about how delicate my system was and gave me helpful hints on maintaining it. I will definitely have this system pumped by Honey Wagon in two years as he suggested. I wish all service providers were like Honey Wagon! I wish they accepted debit or credit cards. They only accept cash or check. I was charged $25.00 for him to go up and down the steep hill by Greystone Subdivision, but I knew of this charge prior to his arrival
Septic Tank Companies in Shannon Hills
- Business Description:We clean and pump septic tanks and car wash pits
- Business Description:Angie's List Super Service Award Winners For 2014 - 2015 - 2016 - 2017 - 2018 & 2019 ! Better Business Bureau Accredited ! checks / cash or credit cards. We offer a 10 % Senior discounts.<a class="frvtbum" href="https://www.bbb.org/arkansas/business-reviews/handyman-services/get-er-done-handyman-services-in-alexander-ar-90324636#bbbseal" title="GetErDone Handyman Services is a BBB Accredited Handyman Service in Alexander, AR" style="display: block;position: relative;overflow: hidden; width: 1..Recent Review:Very well. Responded quickly with an estimate, showed up at the agreed upon date and time, worked quickly and efficiently, did excellent work, and cleaned up well after completing the work. Gave a senior discount because I got their name from Angie's List. Get-Er-Done got er done! I would definitely recommend to othersJerome B.
- Business Description:We are a septic tank and car wash pit cleaning business for all your septic problems call us were Jonny on the spot.
- Business Description:Payment is required at time of service.
- Business Description:Want an Awesome looking website that also Ranks in the search engines? If you're expecting for it to generate new customers it's vital potential customers find it when they search. This is called Search Engine Optimization. Everyone and their brother are building websites these days, and ironically they are all SEO experts. Most people are smart enough to figure out this isn't true. We are 100% from the United States. Our team is comprised of Graphic Designers, a content writer and one of the..Recent Review:Within a few short weeks I seen significant movement for some very competitive keywords. At about month two I was #3. At the end of the third month I was #2 right behind Yelp. I am currently #2 for every keyword in Portland, Or. I am now seeing very fast movement with other new keywords that we have just started to work onMichael K.
- Business Description:Detailed inspection reports with color pictures within 24 hrs, 15 years exp. with over 4000 inspections preformed, Free home warrantys, Free Recall Appliance Check Reports, Free Energy Audit Reports with every inspectio
- Business Description:We have over 20 years of experience in the installation and repair of residential septic systems. Terra Works warranties all our work. We are licensed and insured in Arkansas. We provide a full scope of work estimate based on the design approved by Arkansas Department of Health. Our billing terms are 1/2 the cost upon delivery of materials to the site, then the remainder upon completion of the job
- Business Description:Additional phones - (501) 753-8489, (501) 982-4112, (501) 663-6363, (501)663-6363Recent Review:U.S. Rooter All Type Plumbing Company's estimator was friendly. He was thorough. He was honest. He made good suggestions. The workers were friendly and honest. It take them a long time to do some of the work. They charge $99.50 per hour. I have no complaints about the quality of their workRoger A.
- Business Description:Jay's Pump Service
- Business Description:Master Plumber
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
Replacing a drain field requires digging up quite a bit of land and involves a decent amount of testing. Using this guide, you’ll learn how much it costs to replace a drain field based on a few key factors such as size and type of septic system.
A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Find septic tank services in
septic tank services in Shannon Hills
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Get-ER-Done Handyman Services17227 Butler Rd
Alexander, Arkansas 72002
- Get-ER-Done Handyman Services
- LifeTree Property SolutionsPO BOX 1793
Benton, Arkansas 72018
- LifeTree Property Solutions
- Matthews Construction,LLC.842 Breckenridge Dr
Benton, Arkansas 72019
- Matthews Construction,LLC.
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water Cleanup9022 Landers Rd
North Little Rock, Arkansas 72117
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water Cleanup
- Terra Works10525 Barrett Road
Roland, Arkansas 72135
- Terra Works
- U S Rooter All Type Plumbing Co Inc17023 Batesville Pike
Sherwood, Arkansas 72120
- U S Rooter All Type Plumbing Co Inc