Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Alexander, AR
There are 1 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Alexander
- AAA Septic Tank CleaningThis business no longer exists! He sold his truck and moved to Texas. The phone number listed has been reassigned to another individual in December 2020. This person has nothing to do with this industry or the former proprietor. Please do not disturb them.
- Honey-Wagon Septic PlumbingAll of the wonderful reviews about this company are correct! The man who pumped my system is (I believe) the owner. He was very friendly and extremely knowledgeable. I moved into my home two years ago. The house was built in 1991. The people who installed my system did so near a large tree. He told me there should be ten feet of clearance on all sides of the septic system, therefore this system was installed improperly. He also alerted me to the fact that my system had never been pumped. It was obvious! Tree roots were awful and he had to chop through them to get to my tank. Whenever we encountered an obstacle that could potentially cost me more money, he stopped and explained the situation thoroughly. For example, the tree had grown under the septic system and had started to pull it up. This resulted in a semi-warped lid. He had to pry the lid off and told me if the lid broke he wasn't responsible. He also told me about how delicate my system was and gave me helpful hints on maintaining it. I will definitely have this system pumped by Honey Wagon in two years as he suggested. I wish all service providers were like Honey Wagon! I wish they accepted debit or credit cards. They only accept cash or check. I was charged $25.00 for him to go up and down the steep hill by Greystone Subdivision, but I knew of this charge prior to his arrival read less
- Honey-Wagon Septic PlumbingA great experience. I had just bought the house, and he was able to use it as an example of what NOT to put in a septic tank. Did a great job of pumping out the septic tank, and giving me helpful advise on how to maintain the septic tank system.
- Honey-Wagon Septic PlumbingThey were very nice and informative. They explained everything well and gave a detailed explanation of the cost. They left no mess and were prompt and professional.
- Honey-Wagon Septic PlumbingIt was around the Thanksgiving season in 2012 and I was expecting house guests. Honey-well was not the original firm that I contacted. I called and Mr. Snodgrass was able to fit me in immediately on a Sunday to pump out my septic tank. He was prompt, explained to me the problem and solution. Also told me what I could do on a routine basis to prevent future problems with my septic tank (i.e. pour rock salt down my drains instead of chemicals that kill the necessary bacteria).My tank had not been pumped in the 30 years I had lived there. After he finished he noticed water was still running although everything was supposedely shut off. He helped me find my outside water shut off and waited while I experimented with different inside water lines. We determined my master bath had a slow leak in the commode. That along saved me money in the long run. I will use Honey-well for routine septic pump cleaning.Rate was very reasonable read less
- 4E Environmental Services Inc.I called them that morning and they came out a couple of hours later. They stayed until they found the distribution box and pumped that out too. They advised me on what to do after they left. The amount of work and time they put in I don't think another company would have done all that and not jacked up their fees on me. I'll definitely be calling them when its time to do the scheduled maintenance in two years read less
- 4E Environmental Services Inc.Garza and CW were friendly, experienced, knowledgable, and stuck with it until the job was done RIGHT! They had to dig under a sidewalk to get access to the lid/cover of the tank. They then pumped and back-flushed, and then pumped and back-flushed again and again until the bottom of the tank was visible and sparkling. They also inspected the tank and provided great counsel on how to maintain our septic tank on a go-forward basis. I would recommend these guys and will use them in the future for sure read less
- 4E Environmental Services Inc.Located, uncovered and thoroughly cleaned a 1500 gallon septic tank. After the initial clean-out, they used a high pressure hose to flush all the nooks and crannies and then cleaned that out also. In the course of cleaning, the technician discovered several stress cracks in the side of my tank, probably caused last year when a back hoe was doing some work in the area. He warned me about the potential for failure so I can take steps now to avoid a disaster in the future. When they were done, they replaced the tank lid and restored the lawn, leaving the work area just as they had found it. These folks are rare birds in this day and age, they actually care a LOT about what they do and how they do it. When the time comes for my next cyclical clean out, I definitely will be using them again. I'd recommend them to anyone read less
- Honey-Wagon Septic PlumbingWas a little late due to needed to refill gas tank on truck. But very friendly and went straight to work. Had been over 10 years since tank was pumped, but he got it done quickly and cleaned up after he was done. Very happy with service and will use again.
- Honey-Wagon Septic PlumbingWe are new to septic systems and purchased a house with one that was 9 years old. Since we couldn't get a straight answer from the seller we hired Kelly to check it out. Very friendly and informative man. The system does need to be pumped out but is running very well. Will definitely have him come back to pump it out read less
Septic Tank Companies in Alexander
- Business Description:Hello my name is Caleb we specialize in comercial and residential plumbing repair from comercial water heaters to residential toilets there is nothing we can't repair I offer drain cleaning and camera services at a affordable rate I will beat the competitions price guaranteed I also offer discounts for seniors and vets on fixed income I have a 90 day workmanship warranty on all repairs this is a new business trying to make it in a very competitive field and we would love to have your business.. read lessRecent Review:Caleb was punctual, professional, and did an excellent job installing a new kitchen sink, faucet and toilet. He did the job quickly at a very reasonable price. I will definately call him on all future plumbing needs read lessHeidi P.
- Business Description:Angie's List Super Service Award Winners For 2014 - 2015 - 2016 - 2017 - 2018 & 2019 ! Better Business Bureau Accredited ! checks / cash or credit cards. We offer a 10 % Senior discounts.<a class="frvtbum" href="https://www.bbb.org/arkansas/business-reviews/handyman-services/get-er-done-handyman-services-in-alexander-ar-90324636#bbbseal" title="GetErDone Handyman Services is a BBB Accredited Handyman Service in Alexander, AR" style="display: block;position: relative;overflow: hidden; width: 1.. read lessRecent Review:As usual, Eddie did a fabulous job...in record time...and at a great price! He even texted me pictures of the work as it progressed. Highly recommended!!Steve P.
- Business Description:We are a septic tank and car wash pit cleaning business for all your septic problems call us were Jonny on the spot.Recent Review:This business no longer exists! He sold his truck and moved to Texas. The phone number listed has been reassigned to another individual in December 2020. This person has nothing to do with this industry or the former proprietor. Please do not disturb them read lessJerod G.
- Business Description:Detailed inspection reports with color pictures within 24 hrs, 15 years exp. with over 4000 inspections preformed, Free home warrantys, Free Recall Appliance Check Reports, Free Energy Audit Reports with every inspectio read lessRecent Review:I was very pleased with the service that I received. Michael was very professional and he was very thorough and seemed to really take his time to make sure that he missed nothing.Brenda B.
- Business Description:Best in the business period
- Business Description:Want an Awesome looking website that also Ranks in the search engines? If you're expecting for it to generate new customers it's vital potential customers find it when they search. This is called Search Engine Optimization. Everyone and their brother are building websites these days, and ironically they are all SEO experts. Most people are smart enough to figure out this isn't true. We are 100% from the United States. Our team is comprised of Graphic Designers, a content writer and one of the.. read lessRecent Review:It was a real bad experience. The website design and development was never fully completed. I waited long but that did not work either. At the end, I am feeling huge frustration. <br>Monica S.
- Business Description:We clean and pump septic tanks and car wash pits
- Business Description:Roto-Rooter offers commercial & residential plumbing services. From emergency plumbing to drain cleaning, sewer cleaning to pipe work, Roto-Rooter can help you with any plumbing problem. Roto-Rooter plumbers are licensed & insured & handle everything from water lines to toilet & shower problems. No plumbing job is too big or too small for our experienced & professional plumbers. Schedule an appointment by phone or online, we'll come when it's convenient for you read less
- Business Description:Additional phones - (501) 753-8489, (501) 982-4112, (501) 663-6363, (501)663-6363
- Business Description:Matthews Construction,LLC. has been in business for over 40 years serving central Arkansas. We handle a wide variety of projects for the home. If you have a question about a project that you need done, then email us at email@example.com. We offer free estimates read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
If you’re wondering whether it’s safe to grow plants over your septic tank, the answer is yes, as long as you stick with plants that have shallow root systems to avoid damaging the septic system. Learn the best plants to install over a septic tank.
Septic system cost varies from place to place, depending on type, size and location. While they can be costly, septic tank systems can be worthy investments. Before you dive in, consider variables that drive the cost of a septic system.
Find septic tank services in
- Shannon Hills
- Little Rock
- Cammack Village
- Sweet Home
- North Little Rock
septic tank services in Alexander
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Get-ER-Done Handyman Services17227 Butler Rd
- Get-ER-Done Handyman Services
- LifeTree Property SolutionsPO BOX 1793
- LifeTree Property Solutions
- Matthews Construction,LLC.842 Breckenridge Dr
- Matthews Construction,LLC.
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water Cleanup9022 Landers Rd
North Little Rock, Arkansas
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water Cleanup
- Terra Works10525 Barrett Road
- Terra Works
- U S Rooter All Type Plumbing Co Inc17023 Batesville Pike
- U S Rooter All Type Plumbing Co Inc