In order to function properly, your septic tank needs to be regularly inspected and emptied. How often you should get your septic tank inspected depends on a few factors.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Austin, AR
There are 2 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Austin
- AAA Septic Tank CleaningThis business no longer exists! He sold his truck and moved to Texas. The phone number listed has been reassigned to another individual in December 2020. This person has nothing to do with this industry or the former proprietor. Please do not disturb them.
- Honey-Wagon Septic PlumbingThey were very nice and informative. They explained everything well and gave a detailed explanation of the cost. They left no mess and were prompt and professional.
- Honey-Wagon Septic PlumbingIt was around the Thanksgiving season in 2012 and I was expecting house guests. Honey-well was not the original firm that I contacted. I called and Mr. Snodgrass was able to fit me in immediately on a Sunday to pump out my septic tank. He was prompt, explained to me the problem and solution. Also told me what I could do on a routine basis to prevent future problems with my septic tank (i.e. pour rock salt down my drains instead of chemicals that kill the necessary bacteria).My tank had not been pumped in the 30 years I had lived there. After he finished he noticed water was still running although everything was supposedely shut off. He helped me find my outside water shut off and waited while I experimented with different inside water lines. We determined my master bath had a slow leak in the commode. That along saved me money in the long run. I will use Honey-well for routine septic pump cleaning.Rate was very reasonable
- Honey-Wagon Septic PlumbingA great experience. I had just bought the house, and he was able to use it as an example of what NOT to put in a septic tank. Did a great job of pumping out the septic tank, and giving me helpful advise on how to maintain the septic tank system.
- Honey-Wagon Septic PlumbingAll of the wonderful reviews about this company are correct! The man who pumped my system is (I believe) the owner. He was very friendly and extremely knowledgeable. I moved into my home two years ago. The house was built in 1991. The people who installed my system did so near a large tree. He told me there should be ten feet of clearance on all sides of the septic system, therefore this system was installed improperly. He also alerted me to the fact that my system had never been pumped. It was obvious! Tree roots were awful and he had to chop through them to get to my tank. Whenever we encountered an obstacle that could potentially cost me more money, he stopped and explained the situation thoroughly. For example, the tree had grown under the septic system and had started to pull it up. This resulted in a semi-warped lid. He had to pry the lid off and told me if the lid broke he wasn't responsible. He also told me about how delicate my system was and gave me helpful hints on maintaining it. I will definitely have this system pumped by Honey Wagon in two years as he suggested. I wish all service providers were like Honey Wagon! I wish they accepted debit or credit cards. They only accept cash or check. I was charged $25.00 for him to go up and down the steep hill by Greystone Subdivision, but I knew of this charge prior to his arrival
- Honey-Wagon Septic PlumbingWe are new to septic systems and purchased a house with one that was 9 years old. Since we couldn't get a straight answer from the seller we hired Kelly to check it out. Very friendly and informative man. The system does need to be pumped out but is running very well. Will definitely have him come back to pump it out
- CLEAR FLOWMike O'Conner came out on a Saturday and pumped the standing water out of our septic tank, and checked the pump for problems initially. He diagnosed it as the float not doing it's job. He repositioned it and said that we needed to wait to see if it was going to be work and recommended that we hard wire the pump to the electrical source we had available instead of having an exposed cord. This would be done once the ground around the pump tank had time to dry out. After a few days we noticed that the tank was filling up again, and called Mike. He sent one of his crew out to reposition the float. The young man let us know he was there and went straight to work. He knocked on the door after he had finished and let me know he would be back to check on it ( but he wouldn't bother us, just go to the pump tank and check) and make sure it was working and that they would hard wire it once it was dry. For several days we had rain, and of course the ground could not dry out, but we didn't notice any water building up in the tank. I spoke with Mike a few days later and he told me that his crewman had been out three times to check the pump and was certain the problem had been fixed. He then set up a time to have someone come out to hard wire the pump. The young man who came out was the same one who had been checking on the pump. He was polite, quick and efficient. I can't say enough good things about this company! They are excellent and saved us a ton of money! Thank you, Mike and crew
- 4E Environmental Services Inc.I called them that morning and they came out a couple of hours later. They stayed until they found the distribution box and pumped that out too. They advised me on what to do after they left. The amount of work and time they put in I don't think another company would have done all that and not jacked up their fees on me. I'll definitely be calling them when its time to do the scheduled maintenance in two years
- Honey-Wagon Septic PlumbingEverything went great from first phone call to installing a new septic tank pump. see above inform.
- CLEAR FLOWMike O'Connor made the schedule for Thursday, Sept. 4th at 9:00am. Crew showed up at 8:50. Had Genes pumping service and man on board ready to work at 9am! I have had trouble in the past with last vendor making sure things were on time and inpections performed per schedule. Clear Flow seems to have their operations finally tuned and customer satisfaction on top of list. I look forward to having this company service my system and highly recommend them
Septic Tank Companies in Austin
- Business Description:Hello my name is Caleb we specialize in comercial and residential plumbing repair from comercial water heaters to residential toilets there is nothing we can't repair I offer drain cleaning and camera services at a affordable rate I will beat the competitions price guaranteed I also offer discounts for seniors and vets on fixed income I have a 90 day workmanship warranty on all repairs this is a new business trying to make it in a very competitive field and we would love to have your business..Recent Review:Caleb was punctual, professional, and did an excellent job installing a new kitchen sink, faucet and toilet. He did the job quickly at a very reasonable price. I will definately call him on all future plumbing needsHeidi P.
- Business Description:We clean and pump septic tanks and car wash pitsRecent Review:They did an excellent job and we really enjoyed using them.larry q.
- Business Description:Angie's List Super Service Award Winners For 2014 - 2015 - 2016 - 2017 - 2018 & 2019 ! Better Business Bureau Accredited ! checks / cash or credit cards. We offer a 10 % Senior discounts.<a class="frvtbum" href="https://www.bbb.org/arkansas/business-reviews/handyman-services/get-er-done-handyman-services-in-alexander-ar-90324636#bbbseal" title="GetErDone Handyman Services is a BBB Accredited Handyman Service in Alexander, AR" style="display: block;position: relative;overflow: hidden; width: 1..Recent Review:As usual, Eddie did a fabulous job...in record time...and at a great price! He even texted me pictures of the work as it progressed. Highly recommended!!Steve P.
- Business Description:We are a septic tank and car wash pit cleaning business for all your septic problems call us were Jonny on the spot.Recent Review:This business no longer exists! He sold his truck and moved to Texas. The phone number listed has been reassigned to another individual in December 2020. This person has nothing to do with this industry or the former proprietor. Please do not disturb themJerod G.
- Business Description:We have over 20 years of experience in the installation and repair of residential septic systems. Terra Works warranties all our work. We are licensed and insured in Arkansas. We provide a full scope of work estimate based on the design approved by Arkansas Department of Health. Our billing terms are 1/2 the cost upon delivery of materials to the site, then the remainder upon completion of the job
- Business Description:Matthews Construction,LLC. has been in business for over 40 years serving central Arkansas. We handle a wide variety of projects for the home. If you have a question about a project that you need done, then email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We offer free estimates
- Business Description:SELL YOUR HOME FAST FOR CASH ARKANSAS Home Buyers. Stop Foreclosure. 501-725-0110 WANT TO BUY CHEAP INVESTMENT PROPERTIES? 501-725-0194. SELL YOUR HOME: www.LifeTreeSell.com BUY CHEAP INVESTMENT PROPERTIES & WHOLESALE REAL ESTATE: www.LifeTreeBuy.com BECOME A PRIVATE LENDER, BUY REAL ESTATE WITH IRA, BE A HARD MONEY LENDER: www.LifeTreeInvest.com LifeTree Property Solutions, LLC. is a full service professional real estate solutions company located in Central Arkansas. If you are lookin..
- Business Description:rip off
- Business Description:Delta Van Lines one of the most trusted Nationwide movers provides the first-class treatment that your belongings deserve. Our moving company offers a variety of moving services that can be customized based on your specific requirements. Are you looking for a local or state-to-state moving solution? Choose Delta Van Lines to ensure your moving experience is absolutely smooth and free from any kind of stress or confusion. If you are looking for someone to facilitate a residential or corporate ..Recent Review:Delta Van Lines was a terrible experience. They are brokers and don't let them tell you differently. My sales person, Natalie, was quite nice until I started having problems. Then she would not return my calls. She promised me that they used their own trucks and drivers ( except upon rare occasion ) . Not true. My pick up was "Big Boy Moving." Four guys in which one was on the phone the entire time, one was skyping in the bedroom with the doors closed and the other two were working. The head guy immediately told me there would be an extra $300 for a long haul and $150 for a bulk shipment. I had told Natalie the elevator was right there next to the loading dock at my apartment. She said no problem, no long haul charge. The bulk charge, I never did understand and they really couldn't explain it . When I called Natalie while this guy was trying to collect this money, she said and I quote "Well I will never use them again.". She said she would call me back and that's the last I heard from her. I was stuck. I ended up calling Big Boy Movers and they had no answers either. Before the movers were done, they came right out and asked me for a tip. Of course I gave it to them, they had my stuff. But they literally asked me. This was the most unprofessional experience I have had moving. I have written an email to the manager Joshban Molina who has never responded. Natalie stopped communicating the minute she had my money. The only good thing that happened was that they were on time. I do not recommend this company at all. Besides the rudeness of the actual movers, there was no support from the company I had hired, Delta Van Lines. They could have cared lessCathy A.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
Replacing a drain field requires digging up quite a bit of land and involves a decent amount of testing. Using this guide, you’ll learn how much it costs to replace a drain field based on a few key factors such as size and type of septic system.
A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Find septic tank services in
septic tank services in Austin
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- CLEAR FLOW529 SWEETWATER LN
- CLEAR FLOW
- Honey-Wagon Septic PlumbingPO Box 215
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Honey-Wagon Septic Plumbing
- LifeTree Property SolutionsPO BOX 1793
- LifeTree Property Solutions
- Matthews Construction,LLC.842 Breckenridge Dr
- Matthews Construction,LLC.
- PETTIT CONTRACTING663 Kingwood Cir
- PETTIT CONTRACTING
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water Cleanup9022 Landers Rd
North Little Rock, Arkansas
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water Cleanup
- Terra Works10525 Barrett Road
- Terra Works
- U S Rooter All Type Plumbing Co Inc17023 Batesville Pike
- U S Rooter All Type Plumbing Co Inc