Removing a massive slab of concrete from your yard is daunting. Not sure where to start? Here’s everything you need to know about how to remove concrete.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Springdale, AR
There are 10 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Springdale
- Richard's ConcretePunctual, expeditious, professional work. Project area was throughly cleaned up after completion. Highly recommended. <><
- Fast Electrical ServicesRonnie came and did some electrical work for me and I mentioned a crack in the tile, he researched it and told me what we needed to do and even researched the product to get. This man is an upstanding man in an industry that is not necessarily known for that! Fast Electrical has my business for life! 10’s across the board!!
- All Phaze Remodeling and Home RepairWONDERFUL!! Poured concrete flooring, extended walls and roof of previous shop. Insulated walls & ceiling, Added electrical outlets and great lighting! Applied floor epoxy. Have worked with Mike before and will gladly do so again!! A++
- All Phaze Remodeling and Home RepairThey are almost complete, but because Mike is such a perfectionist, he is applying some additional sealer coats. Who does that? Mike/All Phaze does! Mike is truly a professional in his approach and execution of his work...couldn't be more pleased.
- Condor General ContractingDennis repaired all the rotten siding, including leaks in our roof, replaced a rotten door with a slider and repaired our front door. The water issues in our sun room were substantial, requiring replacement of all the wood siding, resealing of the skylight and masonry work. The whole job was finished off with fresh paint to match our existing paint. Dennis and his guys were fantastic! They did great work, were punctual and very conscientious. Dennis wasn’t happy until we were happy. We are very pleased with the work and plan to have him back next spring for the next round of renovations
- Johnson Brothers Construction Foundation LLCWe met with several contractors and Randy and the rest of Johnson Brothers struck us as the most knowledgeable, so we went with them and we are very glad we did. We hired them for a big job, replacing a patio that runs the entire length of our house as well as a tearing out and rebuilding a collapsing retaining wall and creating a whole new drainage system (french drain behind the wall and more under the patio). Our patio was basically un-usable because the drainage situation was so bad, it was constantly a pool of water and the concrete had totally eroded. They came out very quickly once we first got in touch with them to check the job out and give us a quote, then after we hired them, we waited for about a month or so until they could finish their other projects and start ours. Randy kept calling me during that waiting time to check in and let me know the ETA for how it was looking on when they would get started and I really appreciated that. Once they began, I was shocked how quickly they worked and completed the job. They were here with a team almost every weekday for about a month to get the whole project done but I thought it was going to take twice that long with how big of a job it was. Randy was always in great communication, with either me or my husband, and whenever a question came up, he always asked us before he moved forward with any detail we had not previously discussed, which I really appreciated - no surprises at all. We are enjoying our new patio so much and know we will for many years. The retaining wall is beautiful too and we cant wait to landscape now. We will call Johnson Brothers again the next time we need help with a big project
- American Standard Foundation Repair of NW ArkansasSimply OUTSTANDING! Mike and his team poured out passion and their skills to deliver as promised. The crew was personable, diligent, and professional at all times. We are extremely satisfied and will continue to recommend American Standard Foundation at every opportunity!
- American Standard Foundation Repair of NW ArkansasEstimate was done promptly and thoroughly with good description and explanation. Some photos were shown of previous jobs done. Once a contract was signed to have work done we did have about a month's wait before our job could be worked into the contractor's schedule. Communication was via texting with estimator and was prompt throughout wait period. Job was started almost two weeks earlier than our original wait estimate which was 6 weeks. Workers were friendly and professional and open to my questions and concerns. I had a one day delay in job due to heavy rain, other wise the entire job was completed in the 3 day estimate. This was very messy work complicated by the rain day which yielded about 1 3/4" rainfall. The workers did as well as they could to try to contain the mess (piles of muddy dirt) and all of their work equipment and supplies. At the conclusion of each work day they put yellow caution tape all around work areas and bright orange plastic cones. It was not lost on me that when a worker needed to use our restroom (which I offered) they removed their shoes and entered my home two at a time and basically stood guard/supervised themselves (two straight in and two straight out). This should be reassuring to anyone concerned with stranger safety in their home. I took photos of all the work in progress during the three day job and asked many questions. I had also done quite a bit of internet searching regarding work practices of the installation I was having done. The work that was done met every single expectation I had and then some. The French drain tube was enclosed with a dense mesh sleeve to prevent dirt/rocks getting into it and it was also wrapped with thick fibrous landscaping "paper". A very thick rubber sheeting was nailed into my foundation wall just below grade and run against the foundation wall well below and out from the French Drain. Also, the foundation wall was prepped with a very heavy coat of roofing tar beneath the rubber sheeting. All of my down spouts were run at least 10'-15' away from the house and ended with pop-up deflector spouts. The two rear down spouts were dug and redirected a good 30'-40' from the back area of my home to each far side of the property also ending in pop-ups. It was so clear to me that every effort was being made to redirect all possible water run off issues completely away from my home! After seeing what they did, I have every confidence that the water intrusion issue I had into my garage will not happen again! They communicated very clearly exactly what and why they were doing as well as showed me concerns they found and how they would be managed. I really feel the work done was top notch. Thank you to Alex, Zach, Brandon, Tyler and Jason! This kind of work is messy and you need to have realistic expectations that despite efforts to contain the dirt mess (a tarp was put down onto which they piled all dug out dirt), there will be a mess when they are done. The workers did fix my patio bricks which they collapsed (had to tunnel dig beneath them) and made attempts to do some overfilling to account for soil settling (they let me know I could call them back if I had too much settling and needed more dirt fill). They also hauled away concrete which they had to jack hammer away from my foundation footers below grade. Where my French drain was put was where all my home's utilities happened to be located (cable, phone, gas, AC hook up, and electric)! No damage was done to any of these by all their careful hand digging! I recommend this company emphatically
- American Standard Foundation Repair of NW ArkansasThese guys were great. The weather was our enemy on this but they kept on. They did everything they said they would and more. My driveway looks awesome and I plan to have them back soon to do some more work for me. Great service!
- American Standard Foundation Repair of NW ArkansasI noticed a small crack in my outer brick wall by a window in the rear of my house and suspected foundation problems. I also had a hairline crack on my garage floor and driveway. There was no internal damage, but I'd had foundation problems at another home and didn't want to wait until things got worse. I found good ratings for American Foundations on Angie's List and called for an estimate. Mike came out and showed me other cracks I hadn't noticed myself, looked at the lay of the land and determined since I was on downside of a hill, water drainage was causing erosion at the foundation. He recommended piers on one side of the house and some just around the corners of the same side to stabilize the foundation and French drains down both sides of the house and in the front to prevent further problems due to water draining against the foundation. He also brought in fill dirt to replace where the ground had settled below the original brick line. The work was performed as scheduled and quickly. Mike also suggested I get covers for my gutters and arranged for that work to be done as well. Since other homes in the area had similar problems he also suggested ways to save on cost by combining similar work be done (fill dirt and sod) at same time to share cost of delivery and be more efficient. One minor thing was the mortar color was a bit brighter, but is expected to fade over time
Last update on October 12, 2022
Concrete Repair Contractors in Springdale
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Finding the correct subbase is important for any concrete project, and many people choose to use sand. While sand may seem like a good subbase, there are a lot of factors that you should consider before going with this option.
Learn how to pour a concrete slab or foundation when building a new home, and get tips to ensure the process goes smoothly.
Find concrete contractors in
- Bethel Heights,
- Elm Springs,
- Cave Springs,
- Little Flock,
- Prairie Grove,
- Prairie Creek,
- Pea Ridge,
- West Fork,
- Bella Vista,
- West Siloam Springs,
- Siloam Springs
concrete contractors in Springdale
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Evans Construction & Remodeling LLC1123 Crutcher St.
Springdale, Arkansas 72764
- Fast Electrical Services2206 Ina Ave
Springdale, Arkansas 72762
- Handyman Connection of NW Arkansas411 N 40th St
Springdale, Arkansas 72762
- Johnson & Sons Construction20631 Hwy 412 E
Springdale, Arkansas 72764
- Living Gardens Landscape1403 Lexington Cir
Springdale, Arkansas 72762
- Precision Foundation Specialists Inc.326 Holcomb Street
Springdale, Arkansas 72764
- Evans Construction & Remodeling LLC
- 24-7 Construction LLC176 Ouachita 406
Camden, Arkansas 71701
- 24-7 Construction LLC
- American Standard Foundation Repair1985 Thomas Rd
Memphis, Tennessee 38134
- American Standard Foundation Repair of NW Arkansas459 W Brush Creek Dr
Rogers, Arkansas 72756
- Aurel V Construction410 Majestic Lodge Rd
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas 71913
- American Standard Foundation Repair
- Grant Trucking 11300 AMANDA LN
Fort Smith, Arkansas 72916
- Grant Trucking
- HH Fence Co19 Wiltshire Dr
Bella Vista, Arkansas 72714
- HH Fence Co
- Limitless Innovations15477 W Battlefield Park Rd
Prairie Grove, Arkansas 72753
- Limitless Innovations
- WDL Designs2969 Elmore Park Rd Ste 125
Bartlett, Tennessee 38134
- WDL Designs
- Yoder Backhoe and Septic10799 Peach Orchard Rd
Bentonville, Arkansas 72712
- Yoder Backhoe and Septic