All Phaze Remodeling and Home Repair

Founded 1998 • With Angi since September 2018

Posy Mountain Road

Rogers, AR 72756

With my 20 years of experience and being raised in all aspects of home construction, I have a wide range of skill sets. I am a very punctual man of my word with a high attention to detail. I provide free estimates and a one year warranty on my labor.
Cul de sac kitchen  project
Cul de sac kitchen

home remodeling

2021

05/25/2021

Karin L.

The men were very knowledgeable, upfront and helped me to make decisions that otherwise I would not have considered. The job site was kept clean. They were punctual.

Description of Work
Kitchen Remodel and Popcorn Ceiling Removed

Category ceramic tile, countertops, drywall, flooring contractor, handyman service, plumbing, remodeling, home remodeling

03/31/2021

Kenneth S.

All Phaze did a wonderful job. They do excellent work. They did everything thing we asked and made great suggestions. Will be calling them again.

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel, laminate flooring, ceiling repair, interior painting.

Category home remodeling

To [Member Name Removed] Thank you for responding to the request and the positive review. We appreciate the work and love working for you both.Its been a pleasure and we look forward to working with you again. Thanks Mike

01/25/2021

William H.

I have to say working with Mike and his crew was very delightful and informative. We thought it was going to be a simple easy task. Mike make serveral trips out here to look over our ideas. He pointed out what needed to be done and even reminded us of the water run-off that we had not considered. He was straight and up front with us. After considering our obtions and talking with the County we were unable to do the project. We are now looking at other alternative. And yes, we will diffently call Mike at All Phaze Remodeling and Home Repair.

Description of Work
We wanted to add a garage and enclose our current garage.

Category ceramic tile, remodeling

11/29/2020

Celia C.

WONDERFUL!! Poured concrete flooring, extended walls and roof of previous shop. Insulated walls & ceiling, Added electrical outlets and great lighting! Applied floor epoxy. Have worked with Mike before and will gladly do so again!! A++

Description of Work
Shop Building Extension

Category concrete repair, remodeling, roofing, garage builders

10/02/2020

Jim C.

They are almost complete, but because Mike is such a perfectionist, he is applying some additional sealer coats. Who does that? Mike/All Phaze does! Mike is truly a professional in his approach and execution of his work...couldn't be more pleased.

Description of Work
Back patio resurface and repair stone walk way

Category ceramic tile, concrete repair

07/22/2020

Dale and Marian W.

Great! Love how they turned out

Description of Work
Exterior railing for steps

06/02/2020

Jonathan A.

I selfishly don't want to write this review, so that Mike has more availability/flexibility on future projects, but the credit is due and I highly recommend using Mike for your remodeling needs. Mike was very professional and communicated well through the project I hired him for. I am a stickler for details and Mike ensured I was happy the whole way. He takes pride in his work and it shows. I am so happy to have found Mike and look forward to working with him on future projects.

Description of Work
Wall texturing & painting, mill work, board and batten siding, shakes, custom air duct painting.

Category drywall, remodeling, interior painters

04/03/2020

Ana C.

Mike and his crew were highly professional, prompt, friendly, and went above and beyond in every regard. The paint job was done quickly and well, and they were very accommodating of the fact that we were just barely moving into the house at the time and everything was cluttered. We will definitely be hiring them again.

Description of Work
Interior painting

Category interior painters

07/10/2019

Scott M.

Mike and team did a great job! They had to remove a significant amount of existing tile as well as laminate wood flooring as well as move furniture before the Pergo could be installed. The final product looks great! They did a nice job of tucking in the Pergo floor underneath the existing baseboard so no quarter-round was needed - it looks much better this way. I recommend Mike and his team and would use them again.

Description of Work
Remove existing flooring (tile, laminate) and Install Pergo flooring

Category flooring contractor, handyman service, hardwood floor, remodeling

07/05/2019

Celia C.

Mike did everything he said he would do and more! He was always punctual, kept in touch and did an excellent job of repair and painting. Very nice & friendly. Will definitely use him again!

Description of Work
Repair of textured wall & painting

Category handyman service, interior painters

04/09/2019

Robert H.

Mike was absolutely awesome! I had to hire a contractor to upgrade several bathroom and do some other home repair/preparation in my In-Laws home. Most involved additions of safety bars and other handicap items in the bathrooms. Mike arrived to look at the job exactly when he said he would. He looked at all the stuff needing to be done and emailed me an estimate by the next day. (Which was absolutely a great estimate and very detailed and easy to understand.) I had to return to Georgia but my wife stated he was always prompt, professional and super easy to work with. Our only regret was that he doesn't do work on houses in Atlanta too!

Description of Work
Several Handicap Additions to the bathrooms, some roof repair and replaced a Garbage Disposal.

Category handyman service

Thank you for taking time to write a review! I enjoyed bringing the house up to the safety standards for your In-Laws and would gladly take on any projects (small or large) for you in the future! Thank you for choosing me!

03/04/2019

Jeff R.

Mike/All Phaze did a FANTASTIC job. Mike repainted the entire interior of our house, put in new floors, and repainted all interior cabinets. This was my first time to work with Mike, and I will definitely work with him again. Mike really cares about doing a great job, and you can see it in his work. His flooring work is especially meticulous. He will definitely be my "go to" guy in Northwest Arkansas from now on.

Description of Work
Flooring, Backsplash, and Painting (Interior Home Remodel)

Category flooring contractor, handyman service, hardwood floor, remodeling, home remodeling, interior painters

We enjoyed working with you and we look forward to doing business with you again in the future! We appreciate your feedback! Thank you for choosing us to take care of your project needs!

11/06/2018

Kevin J.

Excellent! I have known the owner and operator of All Phaze Remodeling for a long time now and have had Mike complete many construction projects for me. He has a great eye for detail and has never disappointed me.

Description of Work
Tile, masonry, cabinetry and floor support beam repair.

Category ceramic tile, handyman service, masonry, remodeling, home remodeling

Thank you for taking the time from your busy schedule to write us a review! It is always a pleasure taking care of your home needs and we look forward to working with again!

11/02/2018

Chris or Amanda F.

They did very well. they were very particular about the work.

Description of Work
Deck work

Category home remodeling

Thank you for your review!

11/02/2018

Scott L.

They did a great job with the tile works. they reaped off the linoleum and repaid some cracks on the concrete flooring, that kinda slows down work; but when the concrete flooring dried up, it was smooth moving, the installation of the floor tiles was very carefully done, and the application of the grouting in between tiles were very precise. We were very satisfied with their work.

Description of Work
Installation of Floor Tiles on our Laundry Room

Category home remodeling

Thank you for taking time to write us a review! We are happy to hear you are pleased with your flooring and we look forward to working with you again!

09/28/2018

Tom F.

Good! They are very detailed and I have no complaints about it. They did a really nice job.

Description of Work
They did some shower tile for me.

Category handyman service

Thank you for taking time from your busy schedule to write us a review! We appreciate it and are always happy to hear positive feedback.

Bobby B.

The first job went awesome. They are always punctual. Dependable. Craftsmanship is probably the best I've seen. Definitely plan of using him again. It's impressive to find someone to do all trades at a high level service.

Description of Work
They're doing some counter top, sink, tile floor, drywall repair, trim baseboard repair, new shower, plumbing, interior painting, ceiling re-texture.

Category ceramic tile, drywall, handyman service, plumbing, home remodeling, interior painters

Kenny B.

They did a good job, I can't even tell where they did the work.

Description of Work
They fixed a leak and repaired the ceiling where the leak was.

Category handyman service

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review!

Bobby B.

Always punctual, straightforward about all aspects, and his work/knowledge base was superior to other services I used in the past. We plan to use again in the near future. I was impressed that he preformed so many different skills with such attention to detail. Definitely impressed and satisfied

Description of Work
Trim replacement, drywall patches, ceiling refinish, new texture and paint on walls, redo some plumbing, tile, new countertop and sink, and bathtub replacement.

Category ceramic tile, countertops, drywall, flooring contractor, handyman service, remodeling, home remodeling

09/21/2018

Sammi B.

The work was exceptional! Mike was professional and paid attention to detail. My perfectionist eye was not disappointed. He had great ideas and the bathroom looks remarkable.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel

Category ceramic tile, countertops, drywall, flooring contractor, remodeling, home remodeling

Thank you very much for taking time out of your busy schedule to write a review! We enjoy hearing from our customers and are so delighted that you were pleased with our work! We look forward to working with you in the future!

09/20/2018

Rebecca G.

He did an excellent job. He's very knowledgeable and really cares about doing things right. He was very punctual. He was very fair with his prices. I will definitely use him again.

Description of Work
He has done a variety of work for me.

Category ceramic tile, drywall, flooring contractor, gutter cleaning, handyman service, hardwood floor, masonry

Thank you so much for your kind words, [Member Name Removed]! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us! We look forward to working with you again!