All Phaze Remodeling and Home Repair

Rogers, AR 72756

Cul de sac kitchen

Cul de sac kitchen

home remodeling2021
Kitchen update and open floor plan

With my 20 years of experience and being raised in all aspects of home construction, I have a wide range of skill sets. I am a very punctual man of my word with a high attention to detail. I provide free estimates and a one year warranty on my labor....
Karin’s kitchen  project
Karin’s kitchen

home remodeling

2021

home remodeling (9)countertop installation (3)garage building (1)handyman (12)tile installation (8)flooring (6)drywall (6)interior painting (5)hardwood floors (3)plumbers (2)masonry (2)concrete repair (2)

05/25/2021

The men were very knowledgeable, upfront and helped me to make decisions that otherwise I would not have considered. The job site was kept clean. They were punctual.

Description of Work
Kitchen Remodel and Popcorn Ceiling Removed

Category ceramic tile,countertops,drywall,flooring contractor,handyman service,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling

Work Completed On 05/25/2021

03/31/2021

All Phaze did a wonderful job. They do excellent work. They did everything thing we asked and made great suggestions. Will be calling them again.

Description of Work
Kitchen remodel, laminate flooring, ceiling repair, interior painting.

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 03/31/2021

To [Member Name Removed] Thank you for responding to the request and the positive review. We appreciate the work and love working for you both.Its been a pleasure and we look forward to working with you again. Thanks Mike

01/25/2021

I have to say working with Mike and his crew was very delightful and informative. We thought it was going to be a simple easy task. Mike make serveral trips out here to look over our ideas. He pointed out what needed to be done and even reminded us of the water run-off that we had not considered. He was straight and up front with us. After considering our obtions and talking with the County we wer...

Description of Work
We wanted to add a garage and enclose our current garage.

Category ceramic tile,remodeling

Work Completed On 01/25/2021

11/29/2020

WONDERFUL!! Poured concrete flooring, extended walls and roof of previous shop. Insulated walls & ceiling, Added electrical outlets and great lighting! Applied floor epoxy. Have worked with Mike before and will gladly do so again!! A++

Description of Work
Shop Building Extension

Category concrete repair,remodeling,roofing,garage builders

Work Completed On 10/20/2020

10/02/2020

They are almost complete, but because Mike is such a perfectionist, he is applying some additional sealer coats. Who does that? Mike/All Phaze does! Mike is truly a professional in his approach and execution of his work...couldn't be more pleased.

Description of Work
Back patio resurface and repair stone walk way

Category ceramic tile,concrete repair

Work Completed On 10/02/2020

06/02/2020

I selfishly don't want to write this review, so that Mike has more availability/flexibility on future projects, but the credit is due and I highly recommend using Mike for your remodeling needs. Mike was very professional and communicated well through the project I hired him for. I am a stickler for details and Mike ensured I was happy the whole way. He takes pride in his work and it shows. I am s...

Description of Work
Wall texturing & painting, mill work, board and batten siding, shakes, custom air duct painting.

Category drywall,remodeling,interior painters

Work Completed On 06/01/2020

Review for All Phaze Remodeling and Home Repair - Posy Mountain Road, Rogers, AR - 38609968

04/03/2020

Mike and his crew were highly professional, prompt, friendly, and went above and beyond in every regard. The paint job was done quickly and well, and they were very accommodating of the fact that we were just barely moving into the house at the time and everything was cluttered. We will definitely be hiring them again.

Description of Work
Interior painting

Category interior painters

Work Completed On 03/31/2020

07/10/2019

Mike and team did a great job! They had to remove a significant amount of existing tile as well as laminate wood flooring as well as move furniture before the Pergo could be installed. The final product looks great! They did a nice job of tucking in the Pergo floor underneath the existing baseboard so no quarter-round was needed - it looks much better this way. I recommend Mike and his team and wo...

Description of Work
Remove existing flooring (tile, laminate) and Install Pergo flooring

Category flooring contractor,handyman service,hardwood floor,remodeling

Work Completed On 10/26/2018

07/05/2019

Mike did everything he said he would do and more! He was always punctual, kept in touch and did an excellent job of repair and painting. Very nice & friendly. Will definitely use him again!

Description of Work
Repair of textured wall & painting

Category handyman service,interior painters

Work Completed On 06/26/2019

04/09/2019

Mike was absolutely awesome! I had to hire a contractor to upgrade several bathroom and do some other home repair/preparation in my In-Laws home. Most involved additions of safety bars and other handicap items in the bathrooms. Mike arrived to look at the job exactly when he said he would. He looked at all the stuff needing to be done and emailed me an estimate by the next day. (Which was absolute...

Description of Work
Several Handicap Additions to the bathrooms, some roof repair and replaced a Garbage Disposal.

Category handyman service

Work Completed On 04/02/2019

Thank you for taking time to write a review! I enjoyed bringing the house up to the safety standards for your In-Laws and would gladly take on any projects (small or large) for you in the future! Thank you for choosing me!

We focus on kitchen and bathroom remodels but will take on full home remodels and any size additions.