Finding the correct subbase is important for any concrete project, and many people choose to use sand. While sand may seem like a good subbase, there are a lot of factors that you should consider before going with this option.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Pea Ridge, AR
There are 5 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Pea Ridge
- PLANIT DIRT EXCAVTG CONCRETESuper. It took a while for me to be worked in (I was told that up front), but I was patient and JR kept me in the loop as to when he could get to my project. When it started, it went quickly and efficiently. Outstanding workmanship, very proud of finished job. Our thanks to the whole crew. Definitely increased the look and value of the home
- Anthony & Sylvan PoolsIt went well overall. There were two mistakes made by the subcontractors: (1) they installed the wrong tile and (2) installed the wrong plaster. Both of the mistakes were promptly corrected by the A&S supervisor but my advice to potential customers is to watch each phase of the project closely and let your project manager know if there are inconsistencies, problems or mistakes. The overall project took longer than we expected (about 3 months) but that may be because we have never built a pool before. The quality of the finished product was great and A&S provided all the services expected. Joe Angrove, Lead Design Consultant, and Dan Dockery, Project Manager, both did outstanding jobs for us. Joe was a master at helping us design our pool and Dan was always available to ensure that the job was done correctly. Both were very professional and represented A&S well
- American Standard Foundation Repair of NW ArkansasAbsolutely wonderful! American Standard Foundation Repair submitted a bid to me with full description of their plan. An entire crew came to my house! Each man had a specialty, cutting, welding, etc. Before starting, Jason had me examine the material to be used and give my approval. And when finished, had me examine and approve the job completed! They were so professional, polite, cleaned up everything and made sure I was happy with the job! A bit later the owner, Michael Herring, called to get my opinion of the service! Never had that happen before! He told me they also do other things and if I needed something to call! You can bet I will! HIGHLY recommend them! A+ in my book
- American Standard Foundation RepairVery well. They were super nice and explained everything to me. The owner was very patience with me and helping me to understand. He didn't try to sail me anything. He told me straight up what the problem was, ways I could address, and pricing. I wish he did more than just roofing. I would use him for everything
- Limitless InnovationsThis update is to help those of you that may be on the fence about doing your garage floor because you aren't sure how well it will hold up. Please know, I am not an employee of this company, a family member, nor am I paid for my reviews by anyone within this company or any company for that matter. I am simply writing this update because I am thoroughly impressed with the quality of the products and workmanship done by Limitless Innovations. It has now been over 18 months (1 1/2 years) and this floor looks as if it were done yesterday. These photos were taken March 17th, 2017. We park our three vehicles on this floor daily and there isn't any wear and tear. We get so many compliments from friends and family and people that visit our home. If you want to take your garage or man-cave to the next level, you want Andrew and Carey (Owners) from Limitless Innovations to provide you the service. ***Quality and Workmanship second to none!!
- Steve Cline Concrete ConstructionI needed a concrete slab poured for a shop I was building. I was new to the area and asked local contractors for the name of a good concrete man that was local and ran his own small business. I hear the same man's name several times, Steve Cline. Steve did the job ahead of schedule, at budget, and answered questions with a smile
- Backus Concrete LLCBrandon from Bacchus met us several times on site to discuss the project. He was very interested in getting us exactly what we wanted and keeping the costs in line with our budget. He had great ideas on how to improve the plans and provided us with many options. He gave us the name of a contractor who we found shared Bacchus' desire to meet our desires and budget. We have not started the work so this post will be updated as soon as construction is underway
- Steve Cline Concrete ConstructionI contacted Steve on a Wednesday, and by Thursday afternoon the entire job was DONE!! He was a professional to work with, and he and his team did outstanding work. Several times throughout the job Steve had me take pictures/review his work before moving on to the next step- I was very impressed. I highly recommend
- Biggs Mountain Construction LlcGreat work, very knowledgeable, fair price, excellent customer service.
- Limitless InnovationsUNQUESTIONABLY and ABSOLUTELY THE BEST YOU WILL FIND!!! From my initial contact with Andrew (Co-owner), I was thoroughly impressed by his PROFESSIONALISM and KNOWLEDGE of the products and application processes. In today's business world, I am what you would refer to as a Skeptic and always on the lookout for scams. Therefore, I had studied up prior to talking to Andrew and meeting with him to discuss our project and desires. He is an enthusiastic and compassionate person, whom which carries himself with confidence and stands behind his (their) product and company. He was able to answer every question and concern I had, and as a result, we did not hesitate to schedule our floor to be completed. As you can tell, meeting Andrew was great, however, meeting Carey (Co-owner) added to the [AAA] satisfaction and experience had with this project and the outcome. From the time Carey and his team arrived to start the project they were punctual, professional, courteous, neat, clean and explained in detail every step of the process. Throughout the project, which took three days due to the stages that this needs to occur to get the PROFESSIONAL RESULTS one desires when having this done, Carey was continuously asking if we had questions, concerns and/or were pleased. Andrew, Carey the Team (Josh and Sergio) at Limitless Innovations LLC, by far, EXCEEDED OUR EXPECTATIONS (and that isn't easy to do for this 30+ year military retiree) and we can't wait to be one of the many REPEAT CUSTOMERS that they have had to date. If you are considering installing a decorative Epoxy floor covering and/or are wanting to have decorative Stain applied to your concrete... whether in your home or out, PLEASE SAVE YOURSELF SOME TIME and LOOK NO FURTHER!!! These Owner's of this company (LIMITLESS INNOVATIONS) will undoubtedly be a SUCCESS in this day and age when finding QUALITY, PUNCTUALITY, RELIABILITY and PROFESSIONALISM are elusive and rare. Please visit them on their FaceBook page to see some of the beautiful work that they have done. Chri
Concrete Repair Contractors in Pea Ridge
- Business Description:EE Construction is a locally owned and operated company with over 20 years of industry experience. In addition to being a certified appraisal company, we specialize in a variety concrete work and steel frame construction. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work as well as our commitment to outstanding results. Call us today!Recent Review:I did not hire EE CONCRETE. I did have him come to the site for an estimate. He was punctual, professional, helpful and friendly. I was becoming very frustrated with the process of hiring construction workers. When Kevin came out, I saw how a professional does his job. He came out with the right equipment and a positive helpful attitude. Thank you Kevin! I highly recommend EE CONCRETEKathy O.
- Business Description:With my 20 years of experience and being raised in all aspects of home construction, I have a wide range of skill sets. I am a very punctual man of my word with a high attention to detail. I provide free estimates and a one year warranty on my laborRecent Review:The men were very knowledgeable, upfront and helped me to make decisions that otherwise I would not have considered. The job site was kept clean. They were punctual.Karin L.
- Business Description:With over 20 years of experience in providing top quality home restoration and repair services, and backed by satisfaction our competitors can't match, isn't it time to give us a call? Whether you have small or large projects for the interior or exterior, we offer the quality you expect and the customer care you desire to make your home repair and restoration project dreams a reality today. Skip the stress of unlicensed or inexperienced contractors with the trusted quality of Handyman Connect..Recent Review:Tom came in and was obviously very knowledgeable about Sheetrock. He was very straightforward with what to expect, what needed to happen to prepare for the job and how long the job would take. The job was finished as described in the predicted amount of timeBecky R.
- Business Description:Moretto Plumbing & Design Bentonville, AR, 72712 (479) 262-9595 Moretto Plumbing & Design is a reputable plumber in Bentonville AR. Don't Hesitate to call us now! Get more with Moretto! Tankless Water Heaters, Water Heaters, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement, Garbage Disposals, Toilet Installation, Drain Cleaning, Sewer Replacements, Water Maintenance Centerton AR Plumbing Contractor, Plumbing, Toilet Installation, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement http://moret..Recent Review:I knew that I was going to need very good help with this water heater replacement. The old one was 22 years old and had a lot of sediment in it. Also the location was difficult to get to. Jack sheduled the appointment to fit my schedule. Brad and Mickey arrived promptly and tackled the situation. As expected, the drain was clogged and the tank was way too heavy to lift out without draining. When using air pressure failed, they pulled out a shop vac, jerry-rigged a small hose on the end and slowly suck out enough water to allow the tank to be lifted out. They're one of the best crews I've ever had working for me. I have my mechanic, my electrician, and now I have my plumbers. I'll never use anyone else and I highly recommend themMichael G.
- Business Description:Free estimate, 3 year warranty, Family own and operated. Business Est 1988--Twenty plus years of service to N. W. Arkansas area. Insured and License with references. We have 30 years of experiences in residential and commercial. We have many sub-contractors that work for us, such as electrical, plumbing, tile, structural engineer on retainer. VETERAN OWRecent Review:I've been meaning to write this review for a while now. Randy and the Johnson Brothers were great! re-routing water can be a tricky thing, but bottom line they got the job done. They added a sump pump, mastic water barrier, and a concrete water barrier. Their costs reasonable, and when Randy tells you he guarantees his work he means it. Randy called after a hard rain to check to see if the water had stopped entering the basement, and when I told him that it didn't his team came back 3 times to ensure that it was corrected. That basement is dry as a bone now! They are good old boys that you can trust and that's hard to find! Thanks again!Jeremy U.
- Business Description:Condor General Contracting is licensed and insured in commercial and residential construction in the state of Arkansas. Website condorgc.com (construction history and personnel). Condor General Contracting is responsible for all phases of construction to completion. All phases of construction are done by our own crew - we have no subcontractors to insure quality in any project. Construction of new homes. From grading needs and landscaping to interior and exterior remodelsRecent Review:Condor was very fast, efficient and did a great job. The team was very professional and pleasant to work with. We needed many varied items completed throughout the house including light fixture replacements, closets built out, painting the interior, tiling a walk in shower, remodel bathrooms, etc. Very nice work and were able to accommodate our tight timeline to support completion prior to family arrivingSarah S.
- Business Description:We are here to help you preserve your piece of the American Dream. Your home is one of, if not the most expensive part of your American Dream. This part of the dream can be destroyed by an unlevel or cracking foundation. The foundation of your home needs to be routinely checked. Small cracks can end up causing big problems in the future. American Standard Foundation Repair of NW Arkansas specializes in the repair of concrete slab foundations, conventional beam, and joist foundations. We uti..Recent Review:I couldn't be more impressed with Mike and his team. We had them out to our house in Bella Vista to do an estimate for a drainage issue that his been a problem for almost a year. Instead of just throwing out a super expensive price tag right off the bat, Mike and Brandon took the time to work out a strategy with me that I could do myself. They really were there just to help me and my family get the full use of our backyard again. They have an incredible wealth of knowledge and I would trust them with any jobBrandon C.
- Business Description:- We specialize in remodeling, including painting, carpentry, sheet rock, texture, etc. - We have the experience and people to get the job done and done right. - We have fluent English speaking people.Recent Review:They did a great job. Very professional, thorough, great price.Derek T.
- Business Description:I'm a small company located in Joplin, MO that does work from foundation to finish with 16 years in the business and also do lawn care and tree trimming with the best prices around and the reason i can give such good prices is because i do most of the work my self and try not to sub any of the work out i will beat any competitor by a min of 10Recent Review:Terrible. Terrible power wash job, having to hire another person to redo it. Arrived with untreated lumber, had to go back and get treated lumber. Screwed in about 60 percent of 2x6’s left rest not screwed in. Joists need more sister boards, 2x4 ‘s treated., I feel it’s need more, some ends are kinda coming up. Only been 2 weeks. TerribleShere J.
- Business Description:R & R Custom Contractors is a locally owned and operated general contractor in NWA. We offer services for most all of your home improvement projects - from bathrooms and kitchens to whole home remodels. Let us help you to perfect the home you already loveRecent Review:These people (R&R) are terrible. Installed a crappy shower and did a horrible job. Guy they sent out only worked for them maybe 3 days. Didn’t even seal in the glass. Water was coming out everywhere. They came out about 3 more times just resealing everything. Shower continued to leak. Then they came out and tried to reset the glass. They didn’t do that correctly and shower door made of glass almost hit my 2 year old. Still had problems. They came out another 3 times not doing anything really but reseal and reseal. Asked them if they could start over and they said yes but we had to pay for their mistakes and purchase new shower plus labor. Was going to do that but, I guess I hurt the owners daughters feeling when we were going to start project and told her how mad and frustrated I was. She never called me back. Year later and we are starting all over again with different company, man brings me in to see the PROFANITIES that they wrote on my concrete! How unprofessional is that? Water damage everywhere from all the leaking that NEVER got fixed. Have no clue how they get an A rating from angies list. Buyer beware. No wonder Hone Depot dropped them. This company is terribleLindsay T.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Find concrete contractors in
- Bella Vista
- Cave Springs
- Elm Springs
- Bethel Heights
- Sulphur Springs
- Eureka Springs
- Holiday Island
concrete contractors in Pea Ridge
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 24-7 Construction LLC176 Ouachita 406
- 24-7 Construction LLC
- ABC Flooring6 Forest Park Dr
Holiday Island, Arkansas
- All-American Home Improvements LLC25 mitchell lane
Heber Springs, Arkansas
- American Standard Foundation Repair of NW Arkansas459 W Brush Creek Dr
- AQUACRETEPO BOX 5294
Bella Vista, Arkansas
- Aurel V Construction410 Majestic Lodge Rd
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- ABC Flooring
- Calaway Construction12 Silver Springs Road
- Cameron Construction201 north 3rd Street
- CAPPS CONCRETE CONSTRUCTION296 Riverview Rd
- Casares Construction 731 Easy St
- Concrete Company Arkansas87 Compress St
- Condor General Contracting39 Fairway Dr
Bella Vista, Arkansas
- Coster Landscaping & Sprinklers200 cliffwood loop
Hot Springs, Arkansas
- Creative Contracting686 Craig Ln
- Calaway Construction
- European Classic Designer1404 3rd Street
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- European Classic Designer
- Jirehs Remodeling115 W Post Meadows Dr
- Johnson & Sons Construction20631 Hwy 412 E
- Johnson Brothers Construction Foundation LLC8982 Kennedy Rd
- Johnson's Carpentry & Construction714 liberty st.
- JUSTIN SLINKARD LANDSCAPING2713 Sayre Ln
- Jirehs Remodeling
- Martin Construction229 Cedar Ln
- Master Technicians & Mechanicals LLC505 Hancock Rd
- McCormick and Sons, LLC14543 Brown Rd.
Little Rock, Arkansas
- McLin Builders
- Midwest Handyman
Belle Center, Missouri
- Milans Construction314 Park Ave
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- Miller's Multi Trade LLC103 Baker Ln
- MORRIS HOMES INC3080 HIGHWAY 65 S
- Martin Construction
- Ozark Mountain Maintenance5730 S Primrose Rd
- Ozark Mountain Maintenance
- R & R Custom Contractors2410 South 8th Street Suite B
- R L HURST INC167 westwego terrace
- Recrete Concrete Solutions LLC 515 S Bush Ave
Sulphur Springs, Arkansas
- Robinson's Maintenance2402 Cherokee St
El Dorado, Arkansas
- Rocky Top Contractors11617 Rolling Dr. 11617 Rolling Dr.
- R & R Custom Contractors
- Sherrill ConstructionPO Box 536
- Southern Style Cement1492 Crestview Ave
- Stars & Stripes Concrete LLC143 Butler Ln Ste D
- Steve Cline Concrete Construction28126 Hickory St
- Stone Henge Concrete Specialties2861 Strawberry Dr
- Straight Arrow Repair16601 Jones Trailer Park Rd Lot 1
- Sherrill Construction
- Unique Concrete Designs10139 eagle st
- Unique Concrete Designs
- Yoder Backhoe and Septic10799 Peach Orchard Rd
- Yoder Backhoe and Septic