Rory Grams Concrete LLC

Founded 1985 • With Angi since March 2012

I'm a second generation concrete contractor. I started working with my dad while I was in Jr. high school in the early '70s. Dad taught me to do every job like I was doing it for myself and to take pride in what I did." Remember your name because what you do reflects on you and on me " he said. I've taken that saying to heart and always try to do each job to the best of my ability. I won't always be the cheapest guy around but I try not to cut corners and skimp on materials or quality of my work. I'm proud to say that I'm a concrete craftsman and we are getting harder and harder to find. I started my company in 1985 and have done concrete work since childhood. I specialize in small jobs and love working for homeowners, helping make their dreams become realities....

4 Boyz Installers llc

We Install Ceramic Tile, Travertine, Stone, Linoleum Glue down, Vinyl Plank, Hardwood, laminate and Backsplash. We have 15 years of experience we are Licensed and Insured. We are affordable no job is too big or small. Call us for free quote and measurements. We would love to make your dream floor come to life

12/24/2014

Doty M.

Everything has been done except the dirt work and concrete pour. His price was very, very good. We anticipate an excellent job. Has been first class in every way thus far. As soon as the weather allows and the work finished, I will supplement this report.

Description of Work
Thus far, he visited the site, gave us a detailed estimate and we agreed on his doing the business. He returned phone calls, brought the finished quote and kept in touch. When the weather allows, he will do the concrete work. We are on the list.

Category concrete repair

03/08/2012

Kathe D.

I had decided to expand our drive way more then double to allow for more vehicle parking.Rory was recommended to me by a contractor I trusted. When I contacted him he was prompt with his quote. Once we agreed on a price he kept me informed with the time line on the excavation and pour date. Everything went just as planned. I'm pleased with the job and it's all ways a pleasure to deal with a professional.

Description of Work
I have used Concrete Inc twice. The first was a major drive way expansion. The second was a smaller area that I should of had done with the first job. My fault not Rory's.

Category concrete repair

Rory Grams Concrete LLC

Founded 1985 • With Angi since March 2012

Elkins, AR 72727

Install concrete driveways, sidewalks, patios & small shop floors.

Big concrete jobs that require a crew