Pick-It Construction Inc

Founded 2001 • With Angi since May 2009

4.1

Additional email -accounting@pickitconstruction.com, office@pickitconstruction.com....

Just Gutters

Gutter replacement, gutter cleaning and gutter screens. We keep it simple. Since we just do gutters we are your local gutter expert. We have over 25 years experience installing gutters. We are typically not more than just a few days out on installation. Give us a call. Experience, professionalism is what you will receive.

O’Franco Roofing & Remodeling

You are looking for fair priced roofing company near SPRINGDALE ARKANSAS? Call O'FRANCO ROOFING We are very serious and there is no job to big or to small for us. O'FRANCO ROOFING have the most skills roofers in residential and commercial asphalt shingles,flat roof (roll roofing),TPO roofing, chimney counter flashing, chimney siding, asphalt shingles repairs,gutters and much more. Call us today for your free estimate.

Offers by O’Franco Roofing & Remodeling on Angi
John's Quality Roofing

John's Quality Roofing is a Bentonville, Arkansas family owned roofing contractor company. Since 1999 John's Quality Roofing has established a roofing contractor division, offered roofing and developed a residential roofing service for its Bentonville clients in Benton County. John's Quality Roofing has become Bentonville local roofing contractor favorite!

12/19/2013

The staff was very helpful and professional. from start to finish they bent over backwards to make sure we were taken care of. we would and will use them again if the need arises.

Description of Work
Pick-it was the company contracted to re-do the apartment complex we manage after the may 20th tornado. they were involved in all the construction from roofing, exteriors, interior water damage, drywall you name it they did it.

Category concrete repair,fencing,gutter repair,remodeling,roofing,house painters,interior painters

11/15/2013

were very impressed with them. As more projects kept unfolding, they were quick to keep the estimates coming and work flowing. We actually wanted them out late in the afternoon for one project. We schedule them for 2:00pm. They were here at 2:07pm. WOW! That is amazing. We also wanted some exterior lights put after the fact and while they were finishing up one project and we were talking about the...

Description of Work
We called PickIt Construction to give us a bid on repairing some walls that had water damage. They were quick to come out, the price was less than half of the other bids that we had received and they knew what they were talking about. We schedule for them to repair the walls. They were in and out on the day that they said that they would be here. We were so impressed with them that we actually called them back out to put in some interior windows for us and we have just placed another call today for even more work. We

Category remodeling

04/29/2013

Not a dependable company. Does not put you down on the books, does not show up when they are suppose to, and never calls

Description of Work
We needed a roofing job and called them because we saw all their ads, and they said they would come out and look at it, the next day, two weeks later I called and asked if they forgot us, and I was told that they never put us down but would be out the next day, but it was 5 days later when they showed up, looked at the roof and said yes they could fix it, and that he would get back with us with a price, never heard from him

03/05/2013

They did not work or communicate with our insurance company.

Description of Work
We had a very bad communications problem with them.

02/10/2013

The roof looks great - if you don't mind the leak. The crew was sloppy and left mid-day with the yard in a mess. We contracted through Lowes and Pick-it was their preferred contractor. I cannot begin to tell you the number of calls we have made in the last year to both Lowes and Pick-it. Apparently, the crew cut corners by not replacing the flashing around the chimney - instead opting to use the m...

Description of Work
Over a year has passed and still waiting for the job to be done right.

02/03/2013

They showed up a day late. The truss installation and roof decking went smoothly. The crew finished on Thursday shortly after noon. I was expecting the roofers Friday morning. No Show. I called Guy at Pick-It to express my concern about contents of the barn getting wet. He assured me not to worry, the roofers would be there Saturday morning. No Show Again. So of course it rains Sunday causing damage to tools, and insulation. The roofers showed up Monday morning causing me concern that the decking was still a little damp. I feel there was amply time to simply tar-paper the roof and prevent the damage to building supplies. The carpenters could have also easily thrown the tarp back on the decking. I would not use this contractor again due to their don't worry about it attitude. Well I did worry about it, and my worries proved true. They don't care.

Description of Work
I hired Pick-It to install roof trusses, sheath the roof and install the shingles.

Category room remodeling","roofer

04/11/2012

They offered the best price for the job we wanted done. They were able to do the job quickly and completed it in one day. They did lack some with the cleaning up afterwards but it was dark when they finished, but I called them and they came right out and cleaned up the yard. They dented our soffits, but they sent another company out to repair them. They were on time and responded quickly to my phone calls.

Description of Work
Pick-It Construction installed a new roof on our house.

Category roofer

11/18/2011

There were some communication problems with this company, when the men arrived to install the gutters they started taking the gutters off the front of the house which was not supposed to be replaced. After a couple of phone calls the problem was resolved and they workmen replaced the gutters that they had started to take down with new ones at no cost to me. The gutter project went very smoothly after the initial confusion. The workman that replaced and installed the back door did a VERY GOOD job and completed the project in a timely manner. Over-all the workmanship was very good but communications with the office personnel could be drastically improved. Be sure to state exactly what you require for your project.

Description of Work
Added gutters to both sides and the back of my house. removed a back door and replaced it with a new one plus installing the door handle,lock etc.

Category gutter repair contractor","room remodeling

09/02/2011

My insurance adjuster gave me the go ahead to contact roofers to replace my roof. I contacted Pick It Construction June 13 to have someone come out and give me a bid. I saw the reports on Angie's list and they were advertising on tv. I spoke with the person doing the bids on June 14. He said he was really busy and would call and let me know when he could come out. He called July 5 and said he thought he would make it out this week sometime and would let me know, but the crews were backed up 4 or 5 weeks. He called that week and said he couldn't make it but he had me read all the info from my insurance adjuster's two page report and said he could email me a bid. On July 10th, I emailed him and asked if there was a problem because I never received an email from him. Never hear another word. If a company doesn't want or need to travel to a location for work they could at least not string someone along and then not even respond. Tell me up front you don't want the job and be honest. My residence is approximately 50 miles from Fayetteville and they probably had no intentions of ever coming out here and kept me hanging for over two months for nothing. I had someone from another company come out and inspect my roof on July 28th, one week after I called, and the damages found exceeded what the insurance adjuster found, so any estimates made without a visual inspection would have created problems. I

Description of Work
They performed no services for me.

Category roofer

08/11/2011

You would think that in this economy, companies would at least have the courtesy to call someone willing to spend a few thousand dollars. Not a single call, text, email or anything! Pick-It, you lost out! My fence looks great from a competitor of yours.

Category fencing contractor

Roofing, Fences, Custom Homes, Gutters, Concrete, Porch Covers, Tenant Finish Retrofits, Painting, Stucco & EIFS Tile, Hardwood, Flooring, Interior Trim, Staircases, Brick & Stone Masonry.

Please call for details.