Brick and stone are some of the strongest construction materials. With proper maintenance, your masonry might even outlive you. Here’s how to get started.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Springdale, AR
There are 4 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Masonry Reviews in Springdale
- Johnson Brothers Construction Foundation LLCWe met with several contractors and Randy and the rest of Johnson Brothers struck us as the most knowledgeable, so we went with them and we are very glad we did. We hired them for a big job, replacing a patio that runs the entire length of our house as well as a tearing out and rebuilding a collapsing retaining wall and creating a whole new drainage system (french drain behind the wall and more under the patio). Our patio was basically un-usable because the drainage situation was so bad, it was constantly a pool of water and the concrete had totally eroded. They came out very quickly once we first got in touch with them to check the job out and give us a quote, then after we hired them, we waited for about a month or so until they could finish their other projects and start ours. Randy kept calling me during that waiting time to check in and let me know the ETA for how it was looking on when they would get started and I really appreciated that. Once they began, I was shocked how quickly they worked and completed the job. They were here with a team almost every weekday for about a month to get the whole project done but I thought it was going to take twice that long with how big of a job it was. Randy was always in great communication, with either me or my husband, and whenever a question came up, he always asked us before he moved forward with any detail we had not previously discussed, which I really appreciated - no surprises at all. We are enjoying our new patio so much and know we will for many years. The retaining wall is beautiful too and we cant wait to landscape now. We will call Johnson Brothers again the next time we need help with a big project
- Ace Handyman Services NW ArkansasThis is a very professional company. They returned my call within the hour and scheduled the job for the next day. They got to the house exactly on time, did the job right the first time and cleaned up the mess when it was done. I will definitely hire them again. A little more expensive than some others but well worth it. Great Job
- Weather Proofing Experts LLCBrandon came out the day that I called to my discuss project. It required taking down antique brick wall in car port and replacing it. The trick was to match the color of the motor on the 50yr old home. He took extra time to create samples and to match it perfectly at no additional charge! We had some bad weather during this time but as soon as the weather was right the work was done in just 2 days. The clean up job was perfect, you wouldn't even know they were there. Things were in terrible shape in my car port and they had to realign things just to replace the wall. Brandon was very personable and professional and his did an excellent job. Brandon was on site each time and after they finished to check everything was to my and his satisfaction. Each time we had an appointment, Brandon checked in with me first to make sure it was still good for my schedule and was willing to work with me on any changes I might have to make
- Weather Proofing Experts LLCWeather Proofing Experts evaluated our roof externally (had no access at the time to the inside of the house) and contacted us and said there were major issues, not just with the roof/flashings/lack of ventilation, but that signs they were seeing on the bricks told them there was no water proofing/house wrap behind the bricks; we found this hard to believe and were skepical, afterall the house was built in 1989 and Tyvek was trademarked in 1965 (and if nothing else it was common practice to at least use felt paper or tar paper?) We agreed, along with the realtor and seller, to meet Brandon of Weather Proofing Experts at the house and allow him access to the attic and other interior spaces to further evaluate the home. My fiance, who is an architect at a general contractor's office, went into the attic space/gables with Brandon and Chris, and sure enough: no house wrap/weather proofing: it was just studs and the backs of bare bricks. Not only that, but because of the way the house was flashed and bricked when it was built, the brick was going to have to come off to re-roof the house: a $70-90, 000 job to remove brick, weatherproof behind the brick, and properly flash and roof the house and add ventilation. Though we were heart broken, as we loved the house and location, etc, we were so thankful for Weather Proofing Experts keen ability to evaluate the home and identify and problem we were completely unaware of before we purchased the home. In the end, we were able to submit a new lower offer to the seller, and they came down on their price to off-set most of the future costs to repair our issues identified by Weather Proofing Experts, and after we close, we will be contacting Brandon and his crews at Weather Proofing Experts to take care of our home
- Weather Proofing Experts LLCWPE did a great job from beginning to end. They were prompt, very professional, kept us up to date on timing and progress, and were very fairly priced for the work to be done. The overall crew was very polite, professional and keenly aware of the surroundings. The owner is very knowledgeable, courteous and a pleasure to work with. I already plan to use WPE for other projects that we have planned for the future and I seriously doubt that I will even consider anyone else. I have already recommended WPE to friends and family and will continue to do so
- Weather Proofing Experts LLCI had a leak in my outdoor pool shower. Basically they worked in conjunction with the plumber -- also an Angie's lister, and a very good one at that -- to remove the brick to get to the pipes. The plumber found several leaks so WPE had to make several trips to the house to get to the pipes. The plumber fixed the pipe and put in a valve to release water for winter proofing. WPE used some extra bricks we had and replaced the damaged bricks. Good as new. No issues at all with this company and would use again
- Weather Proofing Experts LLCBrandon is wonderful to work with. He is very professional, fair in his price, honest, knows weather proofing like no one else and will see the project is done correctly from start to finish. All of the workers are very respectful and everything was cleaned up at the end of each days work. The project was done correctly, promptly and aesthetically pleasing!
- Weather Proofing Experts LLCOver the span of several years after our house was built, our home builder tried multiple attempts to fix water leak issues. We were extremely frustrated, stressed, and disappointed in the lack of resolution. So we searched on our own and found Weather Proofing Experts. From there the entire experience was PERFECT! Brandon was responsive, prompt, thorough, and professional. He and his work crew were extremely courteous and the quality of work to fix the front of our home and chimney issues was best in class. It has been over 3 years and no leak recurrences, and that gives us incredible peace of mind. We recommend Brandon and Weather Proofing Experts every time
- Weather Proofing Experts LLCBrandon & team were superb professionals on every level. They performed the right work, did an excellent job, showed up as committed and communicated very well.
- Weather Proofing Experts LLCAll work performed with high quality. Brandon (owner) kept me well-informed as the project progressed. His employees were very professional both in their work and interaction with me during the job. The worksite was completely cleared of all debris at the end of each day. I could not be more pleased with all aspects of working with Brandon from the initial visit to job completion. Brandon truly understands weather-proofing and the proper way to solve water-leak problems
Last update on September 18, 2020
Masonry Contractors in Springdale
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
You can hire a professional to fix a decaying brick wall, or you can save money and do it yourself by learning how to tuckpoint brick using the steps below.
Review this list of questions to ask when hiring a masonry contractor for home projects.
Find masonry contractors in
- Bethel Heights,
- Elm Springs,
- Cave Springs,
- Little Flock,
- Prairie Grove,
- Prairie Creek,
- Pea Ridge,
- West Fork,
- Bella Vista,
- West Siloam Springs,
- Siloam Springs
masonry contractors in Springdale
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Ace Handyman Services NW Arkansas3824 Cawood Ln Suite A
Springdale, Arkansas 72762
- Evans Construction & Remodeling LLC1123 Crutcher St.
Springdale, Arkansas 72764
- Precision Foundation Specialists Inc.326 Holcomb Street
Springdale, Arkansas 72764
- Top Hat Chimney and Roofing460 W Randall Wobbe Ln Ste D
Springdale, Arkansas 72764
- Ace Handyman Services NW Arkansas
- American Standard Foundation Repair1985 Thomas Rd
Memphis, Tennessee 38134
- American Standard Foundation Repair
- Backus Concrete LLCPO Box 10451
Fayetteville, Arkansas 72703
- Backus Concrete LLC
- Cedar Masonry Company1530 W. Cedar St.
Fayetteville, Arkansas 72703
- Cedar Masonry Company
- Ellis Painting & Construction504 Dallas sw
Gravette, Arkansas 72736
- Ellis Painting & Construction
- HH Fence Co19 Wiltshire Dr
Bella Vista, Arkansas 72714
- HH Fence Co
- Phoenix Restoration14709 Bristol Park Blvd
Edmond, Oklahoma 73013
- Phoenix Restoration
- Residential Renovators2511 N. 2nd St. Ste. 3
Rogers, Arkansas 72756
- Residential Renovators
- Trim Plus ConstructionWorks, LLC.514 Emerald St
Lowell, Arkansas 72745
- Trim Plus ConstructionWorks, LLC.
- Unlimited Mobile Wash2611 S Ringo St
Little Rock, Arkansas 72206
- Unlimited Mobile Wash
- Weather Proofing Experts LLC1920 S 1st St
Rogers, Arkansas 72758
- Weather Proofing Experts LLC