Finding the correct subbase is important for any concrete project, and many people choose to use sand. While sand may seem like a good subbase, there are a lot of factors that you should consider before going with this option.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Farmington, AR
There are 9 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Farmington
- Fast Electrical ServicesRonnie came and did some electrical work for me and I mentioned a crack in the tile, he researched it and told me what we needed to do and even researched the product to get. This man is an upstanding man in an industry that is not necessarily known for that! Fast Electrical has my business for life! 10’s across the board!!
- All Phaze Remodeling and Home RepairWONDERFUL!! Poured concrete flooring, extended walls and roof of previous shop. Insulated walls & ceiling, Added electrical outlets and great lighting! Applied floor epoxy. Have worked with Mike before and will gladly do so again!! A++
- All Phaze Remodeling and Home RepairThey are almost complete, but because Mike is such a perfectionist, he is applying some additional sealer coats. Who does that? Mike/All Phaze does! Mike is truly a professional in his approach and execution of his work...couldn't be more pleased.
- Johnson Brothers Construction Foundation LLCWe met with several contractors and Randy and the rest of Johnson Brothers struck us as the most knowledgeable, so we went with them and we are very glad we did. We hired them for a big job, replacing a patio that runs the entire length of our house as well as a tearing out and rebuilding a collapsing retaining wall and creating a whole new drainage system (french drain behind the wall and more under the patio). Our patio was basically un-usable because the drainage situation was so bad, it was constantly a pool of water and the concrete had totally eroded. They came out very quickly once we first got in touch with them to check the job out and give us a quote, then after we hired them, we waited for about a month or so until they could finish their other projects and start ours. Randy kept calling me during that waiting time to check in and let me know the ETA for how it was looking on when they would get started and I really appreciated that. Once they began, I was shocked how quickly they worked and completed the job. They were here with a team almost every weekday for about a month to get the whole project done but I thought it was going to take twice that long with how big of a job it was. Randy was always in great communication, with either me or my husband, and whenever a question came up, he always asked us before he moved forward with any detail we had not previously discussed, which I really appreciated - no surprises at all. We are enjoying our new patio so much and know we will for many years. The retaining wall is beautiful too and we cant wait to landscape now. We will call Johnson Brothers again the next time we need help with a big project
- John Blank ConcreteFirst time I've used Angie's List to find a qualified person to do a job for me so needless to say was somewhat skeptical on how it might go. It didn't take long for me to realize that I hired just the right guy to get the done. I intend to hire John for some additional work in the future and would recommend him and his team to anyone in the area. I was super impressed with how easy he made it look and I know it wasn't easy at all. The one quality that I was super impressed about with John is that he kept me totally informed every step of the way. John's customer service skills are top notch and the quality of work is absolutely outstanding. He has an enormous amount of experience which shows in the quality of work he does and words really can't describe how impressed I am about my whole experience
- Condor General ContractingDennis repaired all the rotten siding, including leaks in our roof, replaced a rotten door with a slider and repaired our front door. The water issues in our sun room were substantial, requiring replacement of all the wood siding, resealing of the skylight and masonry work. The whole job was finished off with fresh paint to match our existing paint. Dennis and his guys were fantastic! They did great work, were punctual and very conscientious. Dennis wasn’t happy until we were happy. We are very pleased with the work and plan to have him back next spring for the next round of renovations
- Fast Electrical ServicesI first hired Ronnie to add lighting and rework a water pump in my food truck in early 2018 and found him to have a high caliber of professionalism. He knocked out the work quickly and did an exceptional job. I hired him for a couple smaller jobs and he was quick to respond and provide great service. Earlier this year (2019), I hired Ronnie to completely install new and update the wiring in our building remodel. We completely gutted the building and with his professionalism, he ended up providing guidance to the other project crews. I have used other contractors in the past and Ronnie is at the top of the list for me. Since the completing the building, I have hired him additional jobs and recommend his company to others
- American Standard Foundation Repair of NW ArkansasAmerican Standard Foundation Repair did a great job. Michael came to my house two of three times to discuss the most economic solution for me. The crew was on time and they exceeding my expectations , even hauling away dirt for me. I would recommend their services to anyone.
- American Standard Foundation Repair of NW ArkansasThese guys were great. The weather was our enemy on this but they kept on. They did everything they said they would and more. My driveway looks awesome and I plan to have them back soon to do some more work for me. Great service!
- American Standard Foundation Repair of NW ArkansasI noticed a separation in my hardwood floors in my bedroom. They used all the proper materials, installed french drains to keep the water away from my foundation. They used steel shims not wood, and they even came back after the job to tweek a few things I wanted at no expense to me.
Concrete Repair Contractors in Farmington
- Business Description:With my 20 years of experience and being raised in all aspects of home construction, I have a wide range of skill sets. I am a very punctual man of my word with a high attention to detail. I provide free estimates and a one year warranty on my laborRecent Review:The men were very knowledgeable, upfront and helped me to make decisions that otherwise I would not have considered. The job site was kept clean. They were punctual.Karin L.
- Business Description:Specializing in Masonry Repair and Restoration, Landscapes and New Construction. We have been in the Northwest Arkansas area for over 17 years. Free estimates and references available upon request. Call David 479-521-203Recent Review:David and Bobby were very professional and wanted to get things done right. They were excellent at prioritizing what needed to be done for the longevity of our back patio and steps. always punctual and kept me informed everyday of what they were doing. Great job you twoWilliam C.
- Business Description:Fast Electrical Services provides repair, replacement, and upgrades to all your home and commercial electrical and lighting needs. We work on all interior and exterior electrical and lighting from LED changout to replacing your fans and pendant lights. From adding circuits, for exhaust fans or copiers to hot tubs and recessed lighting. We will hook up equipment, replace ballast, or trace down shorts or bad wiring. Fast Electrical Services LLC is licensed and insured. FES will be fast, frie..Recent Review:Ronnie came and did some electrical work for me and I mentioned a crack in the tile, he researched it and told me what we needed to do and even researched the product to get. This man is an upstanding man in an industry that is not necessarily known for that! Fast Electrical has my business for life! 10’s across the board!!Suzanne T.
- Business Description:With over 20 years of experience in providing top quality home restoration and repair services, and backed by satisfaction our competitors can't match, isn't it time to give us a call? Whether you have small or large projects for the interior or exterior, we offer the quality you expect and the customer care you desire to make your home repair and restoration project dreams a reality today. Skip the stress of unlicensed or inexperienced contractors with the trusted quality of Handyman Connect..Recent Review:Tom came in and was obviously very knowledgeable about Sheetrock. He was very straightforward with what to expect, what needed to happen to prepare for the job and how long the job would take. The job was finished as described in the predicted amount of timeBecky R.
- Business Description:Full service concrete construction and repairRecent Review:First time I've used Angie's List to find a qualified person to do a job for me so needless to say was somewhat skeptical on how it might go. It didn't take long for me to realize that I hired just the right guy to get the done. I intend to hire John for some additional work in the future and would recommend him and his team to anyone in the area. I was super impressed with how easy he made it look and I know it wasn't easy at all. The one quality that I was super impressed about with John is that he kept me totally informed every step of the way. John's customer service skills are top notch and the quality of work is absolutely outstanding. He has an enormous amount of experience which shows in the quality of work he does and words really can't describe how impressed I am about my whole experienceChuck W.
- Business Description:- We specialize in remodeling, including painting, carpentry, sheet rock, texture, etc. - We have the experience and people to get the job done and done right. - We have fluent English speaking people.Recent Review:They did a great job. Very professional, thorough, great price.Derek T.
- Business Description:Is your home as efficient as it should be? Are your energy bills higher than you would like? If so Schneider construction is here to help. We specialize in windows, insulation, roofing, doors, and other energy saving products. We've been in the business for over 30 years. For a free home energy audit or quote, give us a call. Family owned and operated. Financing availableRecent Review:Broken promises to check on a lower price. In what i would call a bidding war I was trying to get a cheaper price between two roofers. This contractor told me two different times he would check on a lower price. He never returned my call. So he gets a DCharles p.
- Business Description:Condor General Contracting is licensed and insured in commercial and residential construction in the state of Arkansas. Website condorgc.com (construction history and personnel). Condor General Contracting is responsible for all phases of construction to completion. All phases of construction are done by our own crew - we have no subcontractors to insure quality in any project. Construction of new homes. From grading needs and landscaping to interior and exterior remodelsRecent Review:Condor was very fast, efficient and did a great job. The team was very professional and pleasant to work with. We needed many varied items completed throughout the house including light fixture replacements, closets built out, painting the interior, tiling a walk in shower, remodel bathrooms, etc. Very nice work and were able to accommodate our tight timeline to support completion prior to family arrivingSarah S.
- Business Description:Moretto Plumbing & Design Bentonville, AR, 72712 (479) 262-9595 Moretto Plumbing & Design is a reputable plumber in Bentonville AR. Don't Hesitate to call us now! Get more with Moretto! Tankless Water Heaters, Water Heaters, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement, Garbage Disposals, Toilet Installation, Drain Cleaning, Sewer Replacements, Water Maintenance Centerton AR Plumbing Contractor, Plumbing, Toilet Installation, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement http://moret..Recent Review:I knew that I was going to need very good help with this water heater replacement. The old one was 22 years old and had a lot of sediment in it. Also the location was difficult to get to. Jack sheduled the appointment to fit my schedule. Brad and Mickey arrived promptly and tackled the situation. As expected, the drain was clogged and the tank was way too heavy to lift out without draining. When using air pressure failed, they pulled out a shop vac, jerry-rigged a small hose on the end and slowly suck out enough water to allow the tank to be lifted out. They're one of the best crews I've ever had working for me. I have my mechanic, my electrician, and now I have my plumbers. I'll never use anyone else and I highly recommend themMichael G.
- Business Description:Free estimate, 3 year warranty, Family own and operated. Business Est 1988--Twenty plus years of service to N. W. Arkansas area. Insured and License with references. We have 30 years of experiences in residential and commercial. We have many sub-contractors that work for us, such as electrical, plumbing, tile, structural engineer on retainer. VETERAN OWRecent Review:I've been meaning to write this review for a while now. Randy and the Johnson Brothers were great! re-routing water can be a tricky thing, but bottom line they got the job done. They added a sump pump, mastic water barrier, and a concrete water barrier. Their costs reasonable, and when Randy tells you he guarantees his work he means it. Randy called after a hard rain to check to see if the water had stopped entering the basement, and when I told him that it didn't his team came back 3 times to ensure that it was corrected. That basement is dry as a bone now! They are good old boys that you can trust and that's hard to find! Thanks again!Jeremy U.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Find concrete contractors in
- Prairie Grove
- West Fork
- Bethel Heights
- Elm Springs
- Cave Springs
- Siloam Springs
concrete contractors in Farmington
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Action Asphalt Sealcoat & Striping1901 Horseshoe Dr
- American Standard Foundation Repair of NW Arkansas459 W Brush Creek Dr
- Arkansas Foundation Warranty Inc.326 Holcomb Street
- Aurel V Construction410 Majestic Lodge Rd
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- Action Asphalt Sealcoat & Striping
- DUCO Contractors, LLC.10243 Smokey Ln
- DUCO Contractors, LLC.
- Everwerks1206 N 2nd St.
- Jco Builders & Property Maintance1100 48th Place
- Jirehs Remodeling115 W Post Meadows Dr
- John Blank Concrete20518 Nicodemus Church Rd
Siloam Springs, Arkansas
- Johnson & Sons Construction20631 Hwy 412 E
- Johnson Brothers Construction Foundation LLC8982 Kennedy Rd
- Jco Builders & Property Maintance
- Marx Construction1500 W Walnut
- McLin Builders
- Mid-South Construction10139 NE Campbell Rd
- Midwest Construction Inc1255 W Tulsa St
Siloam Springs, Arkansas
- Midwest Handyman
Belle Center, Missouri
- Miller's Multi Trade LLC103 Baker Ln
- MW Masonry4 Pintell St.
- Marx Construction
- R & B Construction & Remodeling20162 N. Hwy 127
- R & R Custom Contractors2410 South 8th Street Suite B
- Residential Concrete LLC316 N 34th St
- Residential Renovators2511 N. 2nd St. Ste. 3
- Rocky Top Contractors11617 Rolling Dr. 11617 Rolling Dr.
- R & B Construction & Remodeling
- Yoder Backhoe and Septic10799 Peach Orchard Rd
- Yoder Backhoe and Septic