The average cost of a concrete sidewalk is around $1,800, but your concrete walkway costs will fluctuate depending on a few factors. This guide will act as your concrete sidewalk cost calculator so you can know what you’ll expect to pay.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Farmington, AR
There are 11 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Farmington
- Fast Electrical ServicesRonnie came and did some electrical work for me and I mentioned a crack in the tile, he researched it and told me what we needed to do and even researched the product to get. This man is an upstanding man in an industry that is not necessarily known for that! Fast Electrical has my business for life! 10’s across the board!!
- All Phaze Remodeling and Home RepairWONDERFUL!! Poured concrete flooring, extended walls and roof of previous shop. Insulated walls & ceiling, Added electrical outlets and great lighting! Applied floor epoxy. Have worked with Mike before and will gladly do so again!! A++
- Condor General ContractingDennis repaired all the rotten siding, including leaks in our roof, replaced a rotten door with a slider and repaired our front door. The water issues in our sun room were substantial, requiring replacement of all the wood siding, resealing of the skylight and masonry work. The whole job was finished off with fresh paint to match our existing paint. Dennis and his guys were fantastic! They did great work, were punctual and very conscientious. Dennis wasn’t happy until we were happy. We are very pleased with the work and plan to have him back next spring for the next round of renovations
- All Phaze Remodeling and Home RepairThey are almost complete, but because Mike is such a perfectionist, he is applying some additional sealer coats. Who does that? Mike/All Phaze does! Mike is truly a professional in his approach and execution of his work...couldn't be more pleased.
- American Standard Foundation Repair of NW ArkansasEstimate was done promptly and thoroughly with good description and explanation. Some photos were shown of previous jobs done. Once a contract was signed to have work done we did have about a month's wait before our job could be worked into the contractor's schedule. Communication was via texting with estimator and was prompt throughout wait period. Job was started almost two weeks earlier than our original wait estimate which was 6 weeks. Workers were friendly and professional and open to my questions and concerns. I had a one day delay in job due to heavy rain, other wise the entire job was completed in the 3 day estimate. This was very messy work complicated by the rain day which yielded about 1 3/4" rainfall. The workers did as well as they could to try to contain the mess (piles of muddy dirt) and all of their work equipment and supplies. At the conclusion of each work day they put yellow caution tape all around work areas and bright orange plastic cones. It was not lost on me that when a worker needed to use our restroom (which I offered) they removed their shoes and entered my home two at a time and basically stood guard/supervised themselves (two straight in and two straight out). This should be reassuring to anyone concerned with stranger safety in their home. I took photos of all the work in progress during the three day job and asked many questions. I had also done quite a bit of internet searching regarding work practices of the installation I was having done. The work that was done met every single expectation I had and then some. The French drain tube was enclosed with a dense mesh sleeve to prevent dirt/rocks getting into it and it was also wrapped with thick fibrous landscaping "paper". A very thick rubber sheeting was nailed into my foundation wall just below grade and run against the foundation wall well below and out from the French Drain. Also, the foundation wall was prepped with a very heavy coat of roofing tar beneath the rubber sheeting. All of my down spouts were run at least 10'-15' away from the house and ended with pop-up deflector spouts. The two rear down spouts were dug and redirected a good 30'-40' from the back area of my home to each far side of the property also ending in pop-ups. It was so clear to me that every effort was being made to redirect all possible water run off issues completely away from my home! After seeing what they did, I have every confidence that the water intrusion issue I had into my garage will not happen again! They communicated very clearly exactly what and why they were doing as well as showed me concerns they found and how they would be managed. I really feel the work done was top notch. Thank you to Alex, Zach, Brandon, Tyler and Jason! This kind of work is messy and you need to have realistic expectations that despite efforts to contain the dirt mess (a tarp was put down onto which they piled all dug out dirt), there will be a mess when they are done. The workers did fix my patio bricks which they collapsed (had to tunnel dig beneath them) and made attempts to do some overfilling to account for soil settling (they let me know I could call them back if I had too much settling and needed more dirt fill). They also hauled away concrete which they had to jack hammer away from my foundation footers below grade. Where my French drain was put was where all my home's utilities happened to be located (cable, phone, gas, AC hook up, and electric)! No damage was done to any of these by all their careful hand digging! I recommend this company emphatically
- American Standard Foundation Repair of NW ArkansasThese guys were great. The weather was our enemy on this but they kept on. They did everything they said they would and more. My driveway looks awesome and I plan to have them back soon to do some more work for me. Great service!
- American Standard Foundation Repair of NW ArkansasWe live in an older home (built in the late 70's) with a lower level walkout basement. About a year after moving in we getting water in the basement every time is rained really hard (which was almost always at night) which left my husband and myself up all night running our wet vac to clean up the water. I originally called Mike back in 2013 and he came out and gave us a very detailed estimate to fix the problems we were having. We weren't in position to have the work done back then. Then in September we were finally in a position to have it done, I called Mike back and he came out and looked at the house again and the estimate went up only a fraction from the original 2 years earlier (which made us very happy!) His crew came out and got started mid October and took them only 4 days (a lot shorter than we expected) to get everything completed. His crew was polite, kept the mess to a minimum and had the front and side of our house back together quickly! We've had two decent rains since they finished and so far so good
- American Standard Foundation Repair of NW ArkansasSimply OUTSTANDING! Mike and his team poured out passion and their skills to deliver as promised. The crew was personable, diligent, and professional at all times. We are extremely satisfied and will continue to recommend American Standard Foundation at every opportunity!
- American Standard Foundation Repair of NW ArkansasI noticed a separation in my hardwood floors in my bedroom. They used all the proper materials, installed french drains to keep the water away from my foundation. They used steel shims not wood, and they even came back after the job to tweek a few things I wanted at no expense to me.
- American Standard Foundation Repair of NW ArkansasAmerican Standard Foundation Repair did a great job. Michael came to my house two of three times to discuss the most economic solution for me. The crew was on time and they exceeding my expectations , even hauling away dirt for me. I would recommend their services to anyone.
Last update on October 1, 2021
Concrete Repair Contractors in Farmington
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Does your rough concrete need some TLC? Learn how to sand concrete to smooth out holes, chips, and other imperfections to get your concrete looking brand new.
Did you know there are different types of pre-mixed concrete? Learn what project each type is best for, important terms, and more.
Find concrete contractors in
- Prairie Grove,
- Prairie Creek,
- West Fork,
- Bethel Heights,
- Elm Springs,
- Cave Springs,
- Siloam Springs,
- West Siloam Springs,
- Little Flock,
concrete contractors in Farmington
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 24-7 Construction LLC176 Ouachita 406
Camden, Arkansas 71701
- 24-7 Construction LLC
- American Standard Foundation Repair1985 Thomas Rd
Memphis, Tennessee 38134
- American Standard Foundation Repair of NW Arkansas459 W Brush Creek Dr
Rogers, Arkansas 72756
- Aurel V Construction410 Majestic Lodge Rd
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas 71913
- American Standard Foundation Repair
- Fast Electrical Services2206 Ina Ave
Springdale, Arkansas 72762
- Fast Electrical Services
- Grant Trucking 11300 AMANDA LN
Fort Smith, Arkansas 72916
- Grant Trucking
- J.I.P Construction LLC205 S Broadway St
Siloam Springs, Arkansas 72761
- Jirehs Remodeling115 W Post Meadows Dr
Rogers, Arkansas 72758
- John Blank Concrete20518 Nicodemus Church Rd
Siloam Springs, Arkansas 72761
- Johnson & Sons Construction20631 Hwy 412 E
Springdale, Arkansas 72764
- Johnson Brothers Construction Foundation LLC8982 Kennedy Rd
Rogers, Arkansas 72758
- J.I.P Construction LLC
- WDL Designs2969 Elmore Park Rd Ste 125
Bartlett, Tennessee 38134
- WDL Designs
- Yoder Backhoe and Septic10799 Peach Orchard Rd
Bentonville, Arkansas 72712
- Yoder Backhoe and Septic