Removing a massive slab of concrete from your yard is daunting. Not sure where to start? Here’s everything you need to know about how to remove concrete.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Rogers, AR
There are 10 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Rogers
- Richard's ConcretePunctual, expeditious, professional work. Project area was throughly cleaned up after completion. Highly recommended. <><
- Fast Electrical ServicesRonnie came and did some electrical work for me and I mentioned a crack in the tile, he researched it and told me what we needed to do and even researched the product to get. This man is an upstanding man in an industry that is not necessarily known for that! Fast Electrical has my business for life! 10’s across the board!!
- All Phaze Remodeling and Home RepairWONDERFUL!! Poured concrete flooring, extended walls and roof of previous shop. Insulated walls & ceiling, Added electrical outlets and great lighting! Applied floor epoxy. Have worked with Mike before and will gladly do so again!! A++
- All Phaze Remodeling and Home RepairThey are almost complete, but because Mike is such a perfectionist, he is applying some additional sealer coats. Who does that? Mike/All Phaze does! Mike is truly a professional in his approach and execution of his work...couldn't be more pleased.
- Condor General ContractingDennis repaired all the rotten siding, including leaks in our roof, replaced a rotten door with a slider and repaired our front door. The water issues in our sun room were substantial, requiring replacement of all the wood siding, resealing of the skylight and masonry work. The whole job was finished off with fresh paint to match our existing paint. Dennis and his guys were fantastic! They did great work, were punctual and very conscientious. Dennis wasn’t happy until we were happy. We are very pleased with the work and plan to have him back next spring for the next round of renovations
- Johnson Brothers Construction Foundation LLCWe met with several contractors and Randy and the rest of Johnson Brothers struck us as the most knowledgeable, so we went with them and we are very glad we did. We hired them for a big job, replacing a patio that runs the entire length of our house as well as a tearing out and rebuilding a collapsing retaining wall and creating a whole new drainage system (french drain behind the wall and more under the patio). Our patio was basically un-usable because the drainage situation was so bad, it was constantly a pool of water and the concrete had totally eroded. They came out very quickly once we first got in touch with them to check the job out and give us a quote, then after we hired them, we waited for about a month or so until they could finish their other projects and start ours. Randy kept calling me during that waiting time to check in and let me know the ETA for how it was looking on when they would get started and I really appreciated that. Once they began, I was shocked how quickly they worked and completed the job. They were here with a team almost every weekday for about a month to get the whole project done but I thought it was going to take twice that long with how big of a job it was. Randy was always in great communication, with either me or my husband, and whenever a question came up, he always asked us before he moved forward with any detail we had not previously discussed, which I really appreciated - no surprises at all. We are enjoying our new patio so much and know we will for many years. The retaining wall is beautiful too and we cant wait to landscape now. We will call Johnson Brothers again the next time we need help with a big project
- American Standard Foundation Repair of NW ArkansasI noticed a separation in my hardwood floors in my bedroom. They used all the proper materials, installed french drains to keep the water away from my foundation. They used steel shims not wood, and they even came back after the job to tweek a few things I wanted at no expense to me.
- American Standard Foundation Repair of NW ArkansasWe live in an older home (built in the late 70's) with a lower level walkout basement. About a year after moving in we getting water in the basement every time is rained really hard (which was almost always at night) which left my husband and myself up all night running our wet vac to clean up the water. I originally called Mike back in 2013 and he came out and gave us a very detailed estimate to fix the problems we were having. We weren't in position to have the work done back then. Then in September we were finally in a position to have it done, I called Mike back and he came out and looked at the house again and the estimate went up only a fraction from the original 2 years earlier (which made us very happy!) His crew came out and got started mid October and took them only 4 days (a lot shorter than we expected) to get everything completed. His crew was polite, kept the mess to a minimum and had the front and side of our house back together quickly! We've had two decent rains since they finished and so far so good
- American Standard Foundation Repair of NW ArkansasThese guys were great. The weather was our enemy on this but they kept on. They did everything they said they would and more. My driveway looks awesome and I plan to have them back soon to do some more work for me. Great service!
- American Standard Foundation Repair of NW ArkansasEstimate was done promptly and thoroughly with good description and explanation. Some photos were shown of previous jobs done. Once a contract was signed to have work done we did have about a month's wait before our job could be worked into the contractor's schedule. Communication was via texting with estimator and was prompt throughout wait period. Job was started almost two weeks earlier than our original wait estimate which was 6 weeks. Workers were friendly and professional and open to my questions and concerns. I had a one day delay in job due to heavy rain, other wise the entire job was completed in the 3 day estimate. This was very messy work complicated by the rain day which yielded about 1 3/4" rainfall. The workers did as well as they could to try to contain the mess (piles of muddy dirt) and all of their work equipment and supplies. At the conclusion of each work day they put yellow caution tape all around work areas and bright orange plastic cones. It was not lost on me that when a worker needed to use our restroom (which I offered) they removed their shoes and entered my home two at a time and basically stood guard/supervised themselves (two straight in and two straight out). This should be reassuring to anyone concerned with stranger safety in their home. I took photos of all the work in progress during the three day job and asked many questions. I had also done quite a bit of internet searching regarding work practices of the installation I was having done. The work that was done met every single expectation I had and then some. The French drain tube was enclosed with a dense mesh sleeve to prevent dirt/rocks getting into it and it was also wrapped with thick fibrous landscaping "paper". A very thick rubber sheeting was nailed into my foundation wall just below grade and run against the foundation wall well below and out from the French Drain. Also, the foundation wall was prepped with a very heavy coat of roofing tar beneath the rubber sheeting. All of my down spouts were run at least 10'-15' away from the house and ended with pop-up deflector spouts. The two rear down spouts were dug and redirected a good 30'-40' from the back area of my home to each far side of the property also ending in pop-ups. It was so clear to me that every effort was being made to redirect all possible water run off issues completely away from my home! After seeing what they did, I have every confidence that the water intrusion issue I had into my garage will not happen again! They communicated very clearly exactly what and why they were doing as well as showed me concerns they found and how they would be managed. I really feel the work done was top notch. Thank you to Alex, Zach, Brandon, Tyler and Jason! This kind of work is messy and you need to have realistic expectations that despite efforts to contain the dirt mess (a tarp was put down onto which they piled all dug out dirt), there will be a mess when they are done. The workers did fix my patio bricks which they collapsed (had to tunnel dig beneath them) and made attempts to do some overfilling to account for soil settling (they let me know I could call them back if I had too much settling and needed more dirt fill). They also hauled away concrete which they had to jack hammer away from my foundation footers below grade. Where my French drain was put was where all my home's utilities happened to be located (cable, phone, gas, AC hook up, and electric)! No damage was done to any of these by all their careful hand digging! I recommend this company emphatically
Last update on October 12, 2022
Concrete Repair Contractors in Rogers
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Finding the correct subbase is important for any concrete project, and many people choose to use sand. While sand may seem like a good subbase, there are a lot of factors that you should consider before going with this option.
Learn how to pour a concrete slab or foundation when building a new home, and get tips to ensure the process goes smoothly.
Find concrete contractors in
- Little Flock,
- Cave Springs,
- Pea Ridge,
- Bethel Heights,
- Elm Springs,
- Bella Vista,
- Holiday Island,
- Eureka Springs,
concrete contractors in Rogers
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- American Standard Foundation Repair of NW Arkansas459 W Brush Creek Dr
Rogers, Arkansas 72756
- Jirehs Remodeling115 W Post Meadows Dr
Rogers, Arkansas 72758
- Johnson Brothers Construction Foundation LLC8982 Kennedy Rd
Rogers, Arkansas 72758
- R & R Custom Contractors2410 South 8th Street Suite B
Rogers, Arkansas 72758
- Residential Renovators2511 N. 2nd St. Ste. 3
Rogers, Arkansas 72756
- Snyder & Sons Remodeling3404 Susan Pl
Rogers, Arkansas 72756
- Tidey Excavation12609 N. Old Wire Rd.
Rogers, Arkansas 72756
- American Standard Foundation Repair of NW Arkansas
- 24-7 Construction LLC176 Ouachita 406
Camden, Arkansas 71701
- 24-7 Construction LLC
- Evans Construction & Remodeling LLC1123 Crutcher St.
Springdale, Arkansas 72764
- Evans Construction & Remodeling LLC
- Fast Electrical Services2206 Ina Ave
Springdale, Arkansas 72762
- Fast Electrical Services
- Grant Trucking 11300 AMANDA LN
Fort Smith, Arkansas 72916
- Grant Trucking
- Master Technicians & Mechanicals LLC505 Hancock Rd
CROSSETT, Arkansas 71635
- Master Technicians & Mechanicals LLC
- R & B Construction & Remodeling20162 N. Hwy 127
GARFIELD, Arkansas 72732
- R & B Construction & Remodeling
- Trim Plus ConstructionWorks, LLC.514 Emerald St
Lowell, Arkansas 72745
- Trim Plus ConstructionWorks, LLC.
- WDL Designs2969 Elmore Park Rd Ste 125
Bartlett, Tennessee 38134
- WDL Designs
- Yoder Backhoe and Septic10799 Peach Orchard Rd
Bentonville, Arkansas 72712
- Yoder Backhoe and Septic