Refinishing a bathtub can save you a lot of money compared to installing a new one. But how much will it cost you to strip it down and cover it with a new glaze? This guide breaks down the costs and how much you could save by doing it yourself.
Get matched with top bathtub refinishers in Searcy, AR
There are 2 highly-rated local bathtub refinishers.
Recent Bathtub Refinishing Reviews in Searcy
- Relo Interior ServicesRelo in general & Amy in particular were great. When I first realized how much work our house needed, I didnt know how I was going to find someone from so far away. Then I talked to Relo. They took care of it all & saved me from a nervous breakdown.
- Virginia Bathtub RefinishingIt was great. It was a very good value and they have high workmanship. They were all very professional.
- Surface Renew Inc.He arrived and went to work and was done in about 3 hours. Nice guy and very helpful about future work we may have done.
- Surface Renew Inc.No matter how much we scrubbed our porcelain tile shower, the white tiles always looked discolored and the grout lines would show signs of mold/mildew. Surface Renew uses a product called Multispec that is a coating that they spray over existing tile and grout to not only give it a new look but also seal the grout lines. Multispec has a stone-like finish, so it is really pretty. We used the light brown finish, so no more white tile! It is supposed to be highly mold and mildew resistant, but not enough time has passed yet to tell if it can withstand the test of time. It is supposed to last years. Bob Kennedy came over to do our shower and he was very nice and professional. There were some spots that I could tell were not sprayed as heavily as others, and he gladly came back to touch up a few days later. I once was ashamed of our shower, and now I'm proud of it. There are a lot of fumes associated with spraying the Multispec coating, so be prepared for that. Open lots of windows. It takes about 24-48 hours to dry fully, which is a rather short period in my opinion, so you don't have to wait forever to use the shower again. We are going to have Surface Renew come out to spray the Multispec coating on our tub surround as well so the shower and tub match. We will also be using them to refinish our kitchen countertops and give them a granite-like look. If you are thinking of remodeling, I would recommend considering resurfacing. You can get things to look like new again or even better than before, and you save a lot of money not tearing things out and replacing them
- Surface Renew Inc.Tech was on time and did a great job both times. Very impressed with quality of work and willingness to make it right. Their estimates were right on target. Really freshened the bathrooms and will make it more appealing to potential renters.
- SUPERIOR GLAZE COMPANYMike did a really good job. He came on time and explained what he was going to do and how the process worked. We picked the color we wanted and away he went. He taped and covered everthing (there was not glaze on anything but what was supposed to have it). He also cleaned up after himself. We were very happy with his work and saved us a ton of money on our bathroom remodel budget
- Surface Renew Inc.The technician was a little later than expected, but was very professional and completed the job in less time than expected.
- Surface Renew Inc.Aside from an odor that lingered for a day or two, this was an easy and inexpensive way to update a bathroom. It takes about 5 hours per bathroom. With new hardware I have two new bathrooms.
- Surface Renew Inc.They came to my house to look at the bathtub. Instead of trying to sell me a complete resurfacing, they suggested that I only have them give it a deep cleaning, since the tub wasn't in very bad shape - just a few stains and worn spots. Their workers were very professional and answered all my questions. I was extremely happy with the care they took to protect the rest of my bathroom. I highly recommend Surface Renew without reservation
- Surface Renew Inc.we thought we needed the tubs reglazed but they saved us money w/a less expensive service we hadn't realized was an option.
Bathtub Refinishers in Searcy
- Business Description:We specialize in bathroom remodeling, not kitchen remodeling! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today! Bath Planet of Arkansas LLC has been in business for 5 years in the state of Arkansas. We off free in-home estimates, and also offer several different discounts. Veterans 10%, Senior Citizen 10% Cash Paying 10% ..Recent Review:Sean came in and get it all set up with the materials, he was excellent, I don't have any complaints, I cant say enough about him, he's a master restorator, he did a did far better than I expected, he saved the old tiles and did an excellent workJanis P.
- Business Description:Since 1982, Community Builders has helped homeowners in Oklahoma, Kansas, Missouri and Arkansas with their important home remodeling projects. We are dedicated to providing high quality products, including energy efficient vinyl siding, attic insulation and replacement windows. We also offer metal roofing, Quality Bath Systems, SmartCoat Siding, Gutter Pro USA gutter guard systems and sunrooms. We are committed to our customers’ needs, and our professional installers are happy to answer any q..Recent Review:The Sales Call for the ESTIMATE went great., but that was the only thing. The smooth talking sales guy had us pegged from the get go. Our Esitmate turned out to be $8455.00 for a Jacuzzi tub (Name brand) Quickly turned into "Sign here" Oh yes He even said We could sign the 3 day cancelation Wavier, just in case WE Wanted to cancel ? but by signing said Wavier, it could delay the job and they're so far out, start date could be (Nov 2021) before they could get started. So gulible us, We signed the 3 day cancelation wavier. (which I instantly regretted) The Sales rep left our house on 8/26/21 and we didnt hear from anyone again until 9/23/21 when we found a message on our answering machine stating they needed to schudule a time to come out to get the final mesasurements for the job? We returned the call, that person was out of the office, we have been playing phone tag ever since. We have yet to speak to a rep for this company about the job? Now Due to unforeseen problems, we decided we couldn't go through with this job again we called the company and they told us we had to cancel in writing. So I sent them a letter canceling the job. on 10/4/21 as of todays date 10/16/21 we still havent heard back from this company. So now we're assuming we've loss the entire deposit of $1691.00 . Which is the quickest thing I've seen out of this company, is How quickly they charged our credit card for the $1691.00 depost posted on 9/1/21. There was No Product ordered for our job, because they Never came out to get the final measurements. We did recieve a Thank you card from someone at the company with a "plastic carry toothpick package" post marked 10/4/21 funny how it arrived after our unanswered phone calls to this company. So for our $1691.00 Deposit, We have recieved from this comapny Community Builders in Tulsa OK, 3 sheets of paper (the work order) with paper folder at the time of the first & Only visit. Oh we did recieve a "We appreciate your business" Thank you card, with toothpick holderJanet P.
- Business Description:Bathroom and kitchen resurfacing experts since 2004. Our 1 Day Remodel process can transform your old worn out tub or other surface to a new, modern look!Recent Review:They scheduled for a 4 hour refinish and finished in 2 and a half hours. This is basically a paint job with epoxy paint. My tub/shower was almond color and the clear coat had deteriorated over 30 yrs. It left a yellowed, inconsistent color that looked dirty. The refinish was white, but it did not cover the old finish and you can see it through the white finish. Also, the tub has a gritty feel on bottom that is not comfortable to stand on. I stated this to them at the time of service and they said "we put two coats on and that's all we do". Both the guy that did the work and his boss, tried to tell me this was a reflection, but clearly it isn't. They don't care if you are dissatisfied. I would not this again and I cancelled doing the other bathRita S.
- Business Description:American Tubs designs and manufactures a complete line of premium quality Walk-In Bathtubs that are ideal for people with Limited Mobility, Seniors, Disabled and people with pain, arthritis, stress and other debilitating conditionsRecent Review:This company is nowhere near where we live. Hundreds of miles away. BAD algorithm. Almost as bad the one that put us in the Tenderloin area of San Francisco. If your algorithm can identify districts in a city it ought to recognize an address that was located +30 miles away from it as NOT being part of itL. B.
- Business Description:Father and son team, Joe Knoedl and Scott Knoedl, have 70 years combined experience under their belts. They have carved a highly respected name for themselves in the industry, earning referral business statewide as a one-stop shop and offering expertly customized, beyond-the-basic installation of everything from plumbing fixtures and kitchen cabinets to carpet, tile, granite, marble and more. A large in-house staff of skilled artisans, plus a keen attention to detail, gives Inside Effects the..Recent Review:I didn?t like the floor and the slides in the shower. However, the interior decorator listened to me on what I wanted for the bathtub and the sink. I think it took us 83 days to complete the project because they could not find a painter. So we were very upset about that. Then we had some door handles and knobs to be placed on some of the doors and she was going to charge an outrageous on that. So the painter did it for us. I will not use them again because they have some problems with the bathroom. I wanted a sunken bathtub so it will be easy to go in and out but she did not listen to me. It was very frustrating. <br /> <br /> When everything was done, it was nice but I don't know if I will recommend themLinda H.
- Business Description:Diamond State Renovation & Remodeling is a full service from roof to foundation everything in between contractor. We also specialize in fire and water damage. Let us provide you with a free consultation and estimate on any of your projects. Call today!
- Business Description:We are a small business with 2 employees and 10 subcontractors. We require 1/2 payment upfront for materials and 1/2 due after completion to your satisfaction. We accept all major credit cards. We provide a free in home consultation and require a signed contract before project. Our specialty is restoration and remodeling or new construction. I have over 20 years experience and have transformed thousands of homes with little or no complaintsRecent Review:They were punctual in their first appearance to give me a bid but did not get back to me with a price. When I spoke to them a few weeks later they said that they did not get back to me because of some other projects I wanted to discuss that would have been complicated. When I finally did get a bid from them they were a little higher than other installers. They also dissed the flooring I had bought saying that that I might be unhappy with it as they had seen the finish on the flooring be substandard on the ends of the boards. I had another installer do the work and we noticed no problem with the flooring. <br /> <br /Lisa G.
- Business Description:Stowell Construction fits all your needs from doing flooring to building to carpet and hardwood to roofing, we can provide all the services you are looking for.
- Business Description:Additional phone - (800) 426-4573.
- Business Description:Quality 5 star installation of ceramic tile, hardwood flooring,laminate flooring, custom showers, some drywall, some painting
Explore our Solution Center for helpful bathtub refinisher articles
If your bathtub has become uncomfortable due to cracks or unsightly stains, you don’t have to replace it or pay for an expensive relining. Instead, you can resurface your bathtub using a DIY epoxy kit, a relatively easy process.
If you want to update your bathroom on a budget, changing up your tub could make a big difference. Which option is better for your bathroom: a refinish or a new liner? Keep reading to determine who wins in the battle of bath fitter vs. rebath.
Find bathtub refinishers in
- Rose Bud
- Bald Knob
- Heber Springs
- Tumbling Shoals
- Des Arc
- Greers Ferry
bathtub refinishers in Searcy
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1954435 Ruddell Hill Cir
- Community Builders Inc8220 E Skelly Dr
- Community Builders Inc
- Diamond State Cleaning and Remodeling68 Brannon Landing RD
- Diamond State Cleaning and Remodeling
- Floors Gone Wild14 Kaye lane
- Floors Gone Wild
- Helton's Home Inprovement68 Brannon Landing Rd
- Helton's Home Inprovement
- Inside Effects Inc5050 Northshore Ln
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Inside Effects Inc
- Mr. Fix It7018 S Highway 161
- Mr. Fix It
- Re-Bath of Arkansas2207 W Beebe Capps Expy
- Re-Bath of Arkansas
- The Better Bath LLC25914 Hwy 10 W Ste B
- The Better Bath LLC