Razorback Plumbing Services, Inc.

Founded 1981 • With Angi since December 2009

7215 Miles Dr.

Pine Bluff, AR 71603

More than 25 Years Experience, 24 Hour Service

03/08/2017

Marian P.

I have found Razorback Plumbing to be responsive to my needs and they have done a few good jobs for me. I will never give anyone an A rating for price because it's usually an unexpected expense that hurts your pocketbook - no matter how much the cost. I first called Razorback Plumbing in early 2016 about a leak under my sink. They answered my call and message promptly, but took a couple of days for them to come out. That was understandable because they had previous commitments. But they came when they said they would and did a good job replacing a pipe behind the kitchen sink and wall. The second time I called they responded promptly and unclogged the bathtub. The third time I called they responded promptly and replaced the main water line going into my house. They always have plenty of people to take care of the job and they are all knowledgeable, friendly, and respectful.

Description of Work
Replace pipe in the wall behind the kitchen sink. Unclog bathtub drain. Replace main water line.

09/04/2015

Bruce P.

Description of Work
fixed a leaking toilet by replacing the "flush valve, supply line, and shut off valve

07/09/2015

Eva G.

Description of Work
Replaced kitchen sink and flapper in toilet!

10/31/2014

Juanita C.

I called and someone got back with me after a while. It took a while for them to actually show up. I thought they a bit pricey but the work was good.

Description of Work
Problem with plumbing

10/22/2014

Amanda H.

I was assigned Razorback by American Home Shield for pipes bursting under my sink. When trying to schedule I received answering machines saying it was a weekend or after hours. It was a tuesday at 1:30 in the afternoon. I called AHS back and I was told by Nann that they "couldn't have anyone out till the end of the following week....several techs are out." Really? Yeah, okay no water for almost 2 weeks?! No thanks.

Description of Work
I was assigned Razorback by American Home Shield for pipes bursting under my sink. When trying to schedule I received answering machines saying it was a weekend or after hours. It was a tuesday at 1:30 in the afternoon. I called AHS back and I was told they "couldn't have anyone out till the end of the following week....several techs are out." Really? Yeah, okay no water for almost 2 weeks?! No thanks.

07/30/2014

Eva G.

Description of Work
Replaced septic tank and field lines. They were great. I have in the past called 10 plumbers in this area and only 1 responded. These guys responded immediately and fixed the problem. I will call them in the future for my pluming needs.

11/26/2013

Juanita C.

We have used them since taking off of Angie list. Primarily best in area we have found with all its faults

Description of Work
Performed plumbing repairs

05/08/2013

MaChisha M.

Razorback Plumbing Services, Inc was punctual, they were early. They were super nice and their price was very fair compared to other people. The only thing I didn't like was they just left a mess.

Description of Work
I had my water heater broke down so I just have to have someone comedown to replace the part that broke. They took out the entire part that lights and they took out the little pop of wire.

02/13/2012

Christy W.

I will be calling on Razorback Plumbing for future plumbing needs. Very customer oriented and professional. A pleasure to do business with.

Description of Work
I called Razorback Plumbing to come out and give me and estimate on a leak. They verified that we had a busted sewer pipe and told me what it would take to fix it. They came right back out and fixed the pipe.

01/06/2012

Nancy M.

Once the estimate was done and we decided to have them do the work we scheduled a time for them to come. They were able to replace the water supply line in 1 day. The gas line was the next to be replaced. Once the work was completed they arranged for the line to be inspected and for the gas to be turned back on. This was done in 2 days time. We had also ordered a new indoor gas heater which they also installed for us. They were helpful every step of the way carefully explaining what was being done. They really know their business.

Description of Work
We contacted these folks to estimate the cost of repairing a water supply line (that had leaked for years) and gas supply line. They provided a very fair estimate & final cost was exactly as they said. The work was done very quickly with completion in just a couple days. Giving the condition of the old lines they decided to install all new lines. We were very satisfied with the professionalism of the workers and the work performed. We definately would reccomend them to anyone looking for such services.

Category plumbing, gas leak repair

This is Brandon with Razorback. I would like to thank you for the positive post. Let me know if you need anything else.

Ray Lusk Plumbing Co

OVER 100 MORE "A" REVIEWS THAN ANY OTHER PLUMBER IN ARKANSAS. Committed to quality since 1980. (501) 435-3531 or NWA (479) 306-7776. Regardless of whether it's an emergency or routine plumbing service. We have won the Angie’s List Super Service Award 7 years in a row. We have been picked best of the best by the Arkansas Democrat Gazette for over 15 years. Best Of Best by Arkansas Business 6 years, Arkansas Times 5 years, And the Soiree Platinum service award. Additional DBA's - Bath & Kitchen Gallery Re-modelers, Ray Lusk Sprinklers. Additional phone 501-664-0940.

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Razorback Plumbing Services, Inc.

How is Razorback Plumbing Services, Inc. overall rated?

Razorback Plumbing Services, Inc. is currently rated 4.6 overall out of 5.

What days are Razorback Plumbing Services, Inc. open?

Razorback Plumbing Services, Inc. is open:

Sunday: 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM

What payment options does Razorback Plumbing Services, Inc. provide

Razorback Plumbing Services, Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Check

Does Razorback Plumbing Services, Inc. offer free estimates?

Ask Razorback Plumbing Services, Inc. for details on free project estimates.

Does Razorback Plumbing Services, Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Razorback Plumbing Services, Inc. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Razorback Plumbing Services, Inc. offer a senior discount?

No, Razorback Plumbing Services, Inc. does not offer a senior discount.

Does Razorback Plumbing Services, Inc. offer emergency services?

Yes, Razorback Plumbing Services, Inc. offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Razorback Plumbing Services, Inc.?

No, Razorback Plumbing Services, Inc. does not offer warranties.

What services does Razorback Plumbing Services, Inc. offer?

Razorback Plumbing Services, Inc. offers the following services: Residential, Commercial, Industrial, Grease Traps, Backhoes, Excavation, Installations, Septic Tanks, Water Heaters