Razorback Plumbing Services, Inc.

Founded 1981 • With Angi since December 2009

More than 25 Years Experience, 24 Hour Service...

Ray Lusk Plumbing Co

OVER 100 MORE "A" REVIEWS THAN ANY OTHER PLUMBER IN ARKANSAS. Committed to quality since 1980. (501) 435-3531 or NWA (479) 306-7776. Regardless of whether it's an emergency or routine plumbing service. We have won the Angie’s List Super Service Award 7 years in a row. We have been picked best of the best by the Arkansas Democrat Gazette for over 15 years. Best Of Best by Arkansas Business 6 years, Arkansas Times 5 years, And the Soiree Platinum service award. Additional DBA's - Bath & Kitchen Gallery Re-modelers, Ray Lusk Sprinklers. Additional phone 501-664-0940.

MC square plumbing repair

Hello my name is Caleb we specialize in comercial and residential plumbing repair from comercial water heaters to residential toilets there is nothing we can't repair I offer drain cleaning and camera services at a affordable rate I will beat the competitions price guaranteed I also offer discounts for seniors and vets on fixed income I have a 90 day workmanship warranty on all repairs this is a new business trying to make it in a very competitive field and we would love to have your business thanks and God bless!

03/08/2017

I have found Razorback Plumbing to be responsive to my needs and they have done a few good jobs for me. I will never give anyone an A rating for price because it's usually an unexpected expense that hurts your pocketbook - no matter how much the cost. I first called Razorback Plumbing in early 2016 about a leak under my sink. They answered my call and message promptly, but took a couple of days fo...

Description of Work
Replace pipe in the wall behind the kitchen sink. Unclog bathtub drain. Replace main water line.

09/04/2015

Description of Work
fixed a leaking toilet by replacing the "flush valve, supply line, and shut off valve

07/09/2015

Description of Work
Replaced kitchen sink and flapper in toilet!

10/31/2014

I called and someone got back with me after a while. It took a while for them to actually show up. I thought they a bit pricey but the work was good.

Description of Work
Problem with plumbing

10/22/2014

I was assigned Razorback by American Home Shield for pipes bursting under my sink. When trying to schedule I received answering machines saying it was a weekend or after hours. It was a tuesday at 1:30 in the afternoon. I called AHS back and I was told by Nann that they "couldn't have anyone out till the end of the following week....several techs are out." Really? Yeah, okay no water for almost 2 ...

Description of Work
I was assigned Razorback by American Home Shield for pipes bursting under my sink. When trying to schedule I received answering machines saying it was a weekend or after hours. It was a tuesday at 1:30 in the afternoon. I called AHS back and I was told they "couldn't have anyone out till the end of the following week....several techs are out." Really? Yeah, okay no water for almost 2 weeks?! No thanks.

07/30/2014

Description of Work
Replaced septic tank and field lines. They were great. I have in the past called 10 plumbers in this area and only 1 responded. These guys responded immediately and fixed the problem. I will call them in the future for my pluming needs.

11/26/2013

We have used them since taking off of Angie list. Primarily best in area we have found with all its faults

Description of Work
Performed plumbing repairs

05/08/2013

Razorback Plumbing Services, Inc was punctual, they were early. They were super nice and their price was very fair compared to other people. The only thing I didn't like was they just left a mess.

Description of Work
I had my water heater broke down so I just have to have someone comedown to replace the part that broke. They took out the entire part that lights and they took out the little pop of wire.

02/13/2012

I will be calling on Razorback Plumbing for future plumbing needs. Very customer oriented and professional. A pleasure to do business with.

Description of Work
I called Razorback Plumbing to come out and give me and estimate on a leak. They verified that we had a busted sewer pipe and told me what it would take to fix it. They came right back out and fixed the pipe.

01/06/2012

Once the estimate was done and we decided to have them do the work we scheduled a time for them to come. They were able to replace the water supply line in 1 day. The gas line was the next to be replaced. Once the work was completed they arranged for the line to be inspected and for the gas to be turned back on. This was done in 2 days time. We had also ordered a new indoor gas heater which they a...

Description of Work
We contacted these folks to estimate the cost of repairing a water supply line (that had leaked for years) and gas supply line. They provided a very fair estimate & final cost was exactly as they said. The work was done very quickly with completion in just a couple days. Giving the condition of the old lines they decided to install all new lines. We were very satisfied with the professionalism of the workers and the work performed. We definately would reccomend them to anyone looking for such services.

Category plumbing,gas leak repair

This is Brandon with Razorback. I would like to thank you for the positive post. Let me know if you need anything else.

Residential, Commercial, Industrial, Grease Traps, Backhoes, Excavation, Installations, Septic Tanks, Water Heaters