American Tubs

Founded 2012 • With Angi since July 2013

2.3

17940 Ajax Cir

City Of Industry, CA 91748

American Tubs designs and manufactures a complete line of premium quality Walk-In Bathtubs that are ideal for people with Limited Mobility, Seniors, Disabled and people with pain, arthritis, stress and other debilitating conditions....

11/15/2017

John M.

Several years ago I had TUGCO install gutters around the eaves of my house. Did a good job. Recently one of the front gutters seems to be sagging and needed repairing. I went by their office and talked with a receptionist about the problem. She had someone come to my house the next week. The gentleman came out looked at the gutter and did a walk-around looking for more problems. He told me they would come by in the next week or so to repair them. Weeks passed and no one shows up. I called the office and left a message, no one returned my call. I finally called again and got the receptionist. I was told that big jobs came first and I would have to wait. She told me to call back in December. I got upset and she told me I probably should go elsewhere then hung up on me. I called back and asked her to have the owner call me. It has been over 24 hours and no response from him.

Description of Work
Minor gutter repair on residence

03/10/2016

Phyllis W.

I called the provider because I need to install a walk in tub for my aging mom, who is moving in. We have renovated our home, including an addition working with several companies and NO ISSUES. This company won't even talk to me unless my husband (who travels) is present. Because evidently I can not make a decision myself. Hubby said to move on if they don't want our business and can't deal with a woman. I agree. Plenty of other companies are happy to work with the spouse that is AVAILABLE and capable of making a decision. Had to make a number up to put in as I could not even get a quote from them.

Description of Work
Nothing

06/11/2014

willene M.

I called for a quote, they were very professional.

Custom TV & Stereo Mounting

We specialize in flat screen TV mounting. We are your experts for TV, projector, speakers’ installation, home or business security camera installation, setup, electrical outlet, wire concealment, plasma, LCD, soundbar installs, and custom installs. We also install home security camera systems with video recording and export, smartphone integration, and more. We have many happy customers enjoying our services. We guarantee your satisfaction.

Offers by Custom TV & Stereo Mounting on Angi
    JB construction

For over 20 years, JB Construction has serviced the Orange County area for any and all remodeling needs. Specialists in design and construction, we offer premier service. Give us a call today for your next home improvement project! 562-533-0598

AGA Construction Inc

FREE estimates and 10% off for Angies List members! A.G.A Construction, Inc. is a licensed, bonded and insured, full service construction company. We offer services in both residential and commercial remodeling including, but not limited to, new construction, room additions, kitchen and bathroom remodeling. Our mission at A.G.A Construction is to provide excellent customer satisfaction and top quality work. We work hard to maintain high standards of exceptional customer service and superiority that has become expected of us over the years. Whatever your remodeling needs are, we take the necessary time to discuss with you the wide variety of options, products, styles, specification and your desired budget available in order to make your vision a reality. When working with our team you can be sure that your remodeling project will exceed your expectations. With any remodeling job, a project is only as good as its foundation. The same is true for our company, which is built on a foundation of trust and strong relationships with our clients. As our saying goes “When we are done, you will be happy, and until you are happy we are not done.”

Offers by AGA Construction Inc on Angi