If your bathtub has become uncomfortable due to cracks or unsightly stains, you don’t have to replace it or pay for an expensive relining. Instead, you can resurface your bathtub using a DIY epoxy kit, a relatively easy process.
Get matched with top bathtub refinishers in Carlisle, AR
There are 2 highly-rated local bathtub refinishers.
Recent Bathtub Refinishing Reviews in Carlisle
- Relo Interior ServicesRelo in general & Amy in particular were great. When I first realized how much work our house needed, I didnt know how I was going to find someone from so far away. Then I talked to Relo. They took care of it all & saved me from a nervous breakdown.
- Virginia Bathtub RefinishingIt was great. It was a very good value and they have high workmanship. They were all very professional.
- Surface Renew Inc.He arrived and went to work and was done in about 3 hours. Nice guy and very helpful about future work we may have done.
- Surface Renew Inc.we thought we needed the tubs reglazed but they saved us money w/a less expensive service we hadn't realized was an option.
- Surface Renew Inc.They came to my house to look at the bathtub. Instead of trying to sell me a complete resurfacing, they suggested that I only have them give it a deep cleaning, since the tub wasn't in very bad shape - just a few stains and worn spots. Their workers were very professional and answered all my questions. I was extremely happy with the care they took to protect the rest of my bathroom. I highly recommend Surface Renew without reservation
- Surface Renew Inc.Aside from an odor that lingered for a day or two, this was an easy and inexpensive way to update a bathroom. It takes about 5 hours per bathroom. With new hardware I have two new bathrooms.
- Surface Renew Inc.The technician was a little later than expected, but was very professional and completed the job in less time than expected.
- Surface Renew Inc.We had the work done on several dates. One bathroom had a cultured marble vanity that was full of tiny black cracks, and the walk-in shower tile was permanently stained from 20+ years of use. We were looking for a less expensive way to update them without tearing them out and starting over. The work took about three to four hours, but the results were stunning. The finish is a little rough at first, but smooths out a little after cleaning it. The shower floor had a spot that started to peel after a few days, but they came out, stripped it and re-applied it and it has been perfect since then. The next bathroom had another cultured marble vanity and a porcelain glazed cast iron tub that had a fair amount of light scratches from many years of use. The smooth white finish looks like porcelain, and has been durable and scratch free after a couple of months of regular use. Both vanities are great too. We've dropped full cans of hair spray or shaving creme on the them without the slightest mark. The kitchen was a big project since it had a lot of formica to cover - including the backsplashes. Once again they finished in a few hours and the finish is hard and mostly solid. I say mostly because we discovered that there is a weakness for green jello. My son was making some and spilled a little on the countertop. He wiped it up within a couple of minutes, but it left a stain. We've had hot pans, cooking oil, vinegar, salad dressing and other stuff spilled on the counter with no issues, but green jello left a stain. It makes you wonder about eating it, but I digress. Once again Surface Renew was quick to prep and respray that section, and we've had no issues since. The application process is pretty intense. They did an excellent job taping off and protecting fixtures and everything else from overspray. They ventilate the area to the outside, but it still has a strong odor during application, and for several hours afterwards. We kept our pets away from the areas being sprayed for 24 hours just to be safe. The odor goes away quickly though, and they leave instructions for care that are simple to follow. Scrubbing Bubbles works wonders cleaning the new surfaces. I can't remark on long term use, but the last couple of months has been impressive
- Bathtub Repair & RefinishingIt was an A+ experience. They were punctual, professional, and clean in the work they did. Matt is the owner/operator. I was very impressed with the work he did! I would recommend and use his services again!
- SUPERIOR GLAZE COMPANYMike did a really good job. He came on time and explained what he was going to do and how the process worked. We picked the color we wanted and away he went. He taped and covered everthing (there was not glaze on anything but what was supposed to have it). He also cleaned up after himself. We were very happy with his work and saved us a ton of money on our bathroom remodel budget
Bathtub Refinishers in Carlisle
- Business Description:We specialize in bathroom remodeling, not kitchen remodeling! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today! Bath Planet of Arkansas LLC has been in business for 5 years in the state of Arkansas. We off free in-home estimates, and also offer several different discounts. Veterans 10%, Senior Citizen 10% Cash Paying 10% ..Recent Review:Sean came in and get it all set up with the materials, he was excellent, I don't have any complaints, I cant say enough about him, he's a master restorator, he did a did far better than I expected, he saved the old tiles and did an excellent workJanis P.
- Business Description:Since 1982, Community Builders has helped homeowners in Oklahoma, Kansas, Missouri and Arkansas with their important home remodeling projects. We are dedicated to providing high quality products, including energy efficient vinyl siding, attic insulation and replacement windows. We also offer metal roofing, Quality Bath Systems, SmartCoat Siding, Gutter Pro USA gutter guard systems and sunrooms. We are committed to our customers’ needs, and our professional installers are happy to answer any q..Recent Review:DO NOT hire this company if you are looking for safety for elderly loved ones or children. The installer did a beautiful job, HOWEVER, they removed a $400 scald proof faucet and replaced it with a handle that doesn't even show which way is hot or cold and has no scald protection. My mom has short term memory issues and now requires complete supervision for showers to keep from getting scalded. I have requested help for this problem and basically have been told that it can't be done without tearing out the whole thing. The problem has not been rectified after repeated requests. Very unhappy with the outcome of thisLaVona F.
- Business Description:Bathroom and kitchen resurfacing experts since 2004. Our 1 Day Remodel process can transform your old worn out tub or other surface to a new, modern look!Recent Review:They scheduled for a 4 hour refinish and finished in 2 and a half hours. This is basically a paint job with epoxy paint. My tub/shower was almond color and the clear coat had deteriorated over 30 yrs. It left a yellowed, inconsistent color that looked dirty. The refinish was white, but it did not cover the old finish and you can see it through the white finish. Also, the tub has a gritty feel on bottom that is not comfortable to stand on. I stated this to them at the time of service and they said "we put two coats on and that's all we do". Both the guy that did the work and his boss, tried to tell me this was a reflection, but clearly it isn't. They don't care if you are dissatisfied. I would not this again and I cancelled doing the other bathRita S.
- Business Description:American Tubs designs and manufactures a complete line of premium quality Walk-In Bathtubs that are ideal for people with Limited Mobility, Seniors, Disabled and people with pain, arthritis, stress and other debilitating conditionsRecent Review:This company is nowhere near where we live. Hundreds of miles away. BAD algorithm. Almost as bad the one that put us in the Tenderloin area of San Francisco. If your algorithm can identify districts in a city it ought to recognize an address that was located +30 miles away from it as NOT being part of itL. B.
- Business Description:Additional DBA - Wiggs Home Services. Additional E-mail - customerserviceArkansas@bathplanet.com. Additional contact name - Cindy Wiggs, Rob Boyle.
- Business Description:Matthews Construction,LLC. has been in business for over 40 years serving central Arkansas. We handle a wide variety of projects for the home. If you have a question about a project that you need done, then email us at email@example.com. We offer free estimates
- Business Description:Stowell Construction fits all your needs from doing flooring to building to carpet and hardwood to roofing, we can provide all the services you are looking for.
- Business Description:Quality 5 star installation of ceramic tile, hardwood flooring,laminate flooring, custom showers, some drywall, some painting
- Business Description:Sole proprietor. Cash and check accepted.
- Business Description:Father and son team, Joe Knoedl and Scott Knoedl, have 70 years combined experience under their belts. They have carved a highly respected name for themselves in the industry, earning referral business statewide as a one-stop shop and offering expertly customized, beyond-the-basic installation of everything from plumbing fixtures and kitchen cabinets to carpet, tile, granite, marble and more. A large in-house staff of skilled artisans, plus a keen attention to detail, gives Inside Effects the..Recent Review:I didn?t like the floor and the slides in the shower. However, the interior decorator listened to me on what I wanted for the bathtub and the sink. I think it took us 83 days to complete the project because they could not find a painter. So we were very upset about that. Then we had some door handles and knobs to be placed on some of the doors and she was going to charge an outrageous on that. So the painter did it for us. I will not use them again because they have some problems with the bathroom. I wanted a sunken bathtub so it will be easy to go in and out but she did not listen to me. It was very frustrating. <br /> <br /> When everything was done, it was nice but I don't know if I will recommend themLinda H.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful bathtub refinisher articles
Refinishing a bathtub can save you a lot of money compared to installing a new one. But how much will it cost you to strip it down and cover it with a new glaze? This guide breaks down the costs and how much you could save by doing it yourself.
If you want to update your bathroom on a budget, changing up your tub could make a big difference. Which option is better for your bathroom: a refinish or a new liner? Keep reading to determine who wins in the battle of bath fitter vs. rebath.
Find bathtub refinishers in
- Des Arc
- North Little Rock
bathtub refinishers in Carlisle
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Community Builders Inc8220 E Skelly Dr
- Community Builders Inc
- Diamond State Cleaning and Remodeling68 Brannon Landing RD
- Diamond State Cleaning and Remodeling
- Floors Gone Wild14 Kaye lane
- Floors Gone Wild
- Helton's Home Inprovement68 Brannon Landing Rd
- Helton's Home Inprovement
- Inside Effects Inc5050 Northshore Ln
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Inside Effects Inc
- Matthews Construction,LLC.842 Breckenridge Dr
- Matthews Construction,LLC.
- The Better Bath LLC25914 Hwy 10 W Ste B
- The Better Bath LLC