Kitchen exhaust fans improve indoor air quality. Learn more about how these ducted (vented) and ductless motorized devices work and why they're an important feature in your home.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Murfreesboro, AR
There are 4 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Murfreesboro
- Complete Appliance Protection IncExcellent service! The technician arrived on time, quickly diagnosed and fixed the problem. Over the years, I've had several home appliance warranty companies. Without question, Complete Appliance Protection is the best one I've ever contracted with. Their monthly price is a little higher than most, but I do have their best protection plan with $0 deductible. You get what you pay for..
- A-Tech Appliance Parts & ServiceDryer frame was broken in move and was unrepairable, and he said so. He checked the washer and said it was fine. He didn't try to sell anything he couldn't actually accomplish. We appreciated that! He only charged for the service call. Will use him again if needed.
- A-Tech Appliance Parts & ServiceIt turned out that I had installed incorrectly. They could have easily taken advantage. Instead they were prompt, polite, and honest. Would definitely recommend
- Sears Appliance RepairGreat. I would recommend highly! In fact did hire for ice maker replacement and kiln repair! Great work and punctional and fair priced!
- AppliancePartsPros.comI contacted the chat center at AppliancePartsPro.com to determine if we could fix a refrigerator without having to call out a service technician and add additional cost. The chat session was with Tiffany. She was EXTREMELY helpful and courteous, although we have yet to determine if her diagnostics will work for our case (they are quite detailed). Our Amana side-by-side refrigerator/freezer is having problems with the refrigerator cooling. The vent is also not functioning. However, the freezer still seems to be working. Tiffany asked for the model and serial number, but it appears they have been scratched off the sticker (we bought the refrigerator used). Unfortunately, Tiffany said this will make ordering parts extremely difficult. Nonetheless, she agreed to walk me through how to diagnose the problem. She provided extremely detailed instructions that my husband and I will walk through later today. Given we don't have the serial number, I am not sure if we will be able to do anything once we diagnose the problem. But at least we have the opportunity to try to fix this on our own without calling out an expensive repairman. I will definitely use AppliancePartsPro.com for my future needs
- Gliedt Enterprises- Appliance ServiceThey're very professional. They came on time. They found what was wrong with it right away and they fixed it. I have no problem with them.
- Certified Appliance SvcIt had a bad compressor and he tried one fix. He said it may not work and if it does not, they will refund the price of the part and only charge for the service call. It did not work and they did just as they said and refunded cost of the part. Very positive experience with the company. This past weekend my tenant called with a wash machine that was not draining. I didn't hesitate who to call. They came out, had the part with them and replaced a bearing, total cost $137. Great all around experience
- MC DONALD'S APPLIANCE REPAIRI purchased my new washer from our local Sears. Paul was scheduled to deliver at 10a.m. He called about 20 minutes before to let me know he was on his way and arrived right on time! He took out the old washer and even offered to clean up the water that had leaked out during removal! Best of all he took the old one with him so I didn't have to find someone else to take care of that. I have used Paul for the installation of all my appliances and the repairs of others. He is always professional, kind, and reliable
- Shook's HVACR ServiceI am impressed that with all he has going on he made time check the reviews to see if there were problems and to correct those problems. He is very professional and wants to provide good service.
- DANNY SERVICE COBest estimate of three. Got product I asked for. Quick appt to replace unit. Hauled off old unit. Only drawback was it took 3 days to complete instead of 2 as expected. One big plus: Were able to use our VISA card when the other bidders wanted cash on completion.
Appliance Repair Experts in Murfreesboro
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs via video chat or text with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Just make an appointment and tell us what’s going on. Neli’s advanced camera sharing ability, user-friendly chat features, and certified technicians will guide you over the phone through your appliance diagnosis and repair..Recent Review:Was able to figure out the problem and gave me the part number in 10 minutes!Davis S.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommendedWalter L.
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a..
- Business Description:Since 1980, Advantage Service Company has been the leader in servicing the heating, cooling, plumbing, and electrical needs of homes and businesses in central Arkansas. Advantage Service is a family owned business and today has a team of more than 50 technicians and staff members who are dedicated to giving you the highest level of serviceRecent Review:We were satisfied with their work and they did a good jobRonald P.
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ..
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, jbrauser@arwplan..Recent Review:was great experience. on time and saved me lot of money. Company they used was great.Josh B.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
Deals in Murfreesboro for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Deep cleaning your dishwasher seems needless, right? Wrong. Cleaning your dishwasher is vital to its efficiency and functionality. Luckily, this guide contains all you need to know about how to take the plunge and deep clean your dishwasher.
If you're gearing up for your next renovation, there's a solid chance you're tossing out a bunch of old materials. Find a dumpster rental service you can trust by looking out for these six signs.
Find appliance repair services in
- Mineral Springs
- Mount Ida
- De Queen
- Lake Hamilton
appliance repair services in Murfreesboro
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Advantage Service Company1797 N. Cypress St.
North Little Rock, Arkansas
- All In One Appliances211 S Arkansas Ave
- American Residential Warranty901 NW 51st St Ste 100
Boca Raton, Florida
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- Advantage Service Company
- BARDWELL'S APPLIANCE REPAIR AND HVAC89 BARDWELL RD
- BARDWELL'S APPLIANCE REPAIR AND HVAC
- Dependable RV Repair924 Hwy 367 North
- Dependable RV Repair
- LAFFERTY'S TV & APPLIANCE2801 SUMMERHILL RD
- LAFFERTY'S TV & APPLIANCE
- MILAM REFRIGERATION & HEATING5107 HIGHWAY 392 W
- MILAM REFRIGERATION & HEATING
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair143 Charlotte Ave
Sanford, North Carolina
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair