Whether you slammed your chair into the drywall or the door has hit it one too many times, drywall holes are inevitable. Luckily, you can patch them up on your own. The steps below outline the necessary work for repairing drywall holes.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Plumerville, AR
There are 2 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Recent Drywall Reviews in Plumerville
- J&P Construction Painting and DrywallGreat! They were fast, courteous and did an excellent job prepping the house. Outstanding ceiling/wall lines with two different colors/sheen. They made sure I was happy with the work and quickly returned later to touch a spot up.
- Condor General ContractingThe price was where I estimated it and finished on time. The crew was very detailed and professional. The foreman communicated very promptly. Dennis managed all our expectations, timing, and questions perfectly. Best contractor I've hired out of the 3 remodeling projects I've done and will be the only contractor going forward on the future remodeling projects
- 3G RenovationsThe experience was wonderful. Had attention to detail and they made sure to come back and look at all the key detailed work. We wanted a checklist review at the end of the project they came and handled it. I plan to keep in contact with these professionals as I have additional projects that I would love to have them take on
- A State Handymen IncWork was done quickly and professionally. They had to clean out the garage before making repairs and hauled off all debris. High quality work all around. Will definitely hire again.
- Mary's PaintingWe requested a quote through Elizabeth, and within a few days had a written quote from Robert, we accepted the bid and an appointment was setup. Josh worked on our projects for two days, cleaned up after himself each day which is greatly appreciated. Invoicing was prompt and payment options convenient
- All Phaze Remodeling and Home RepairAlways punctual, straightforward about all aspects, and his work/knowledge base was superior to other services I used in the past. We plan to use again in the near future. I was impressed that he preformed so many different skills with such attention to detail. Definitely impressed and satisfied
- All Phaze Remodeling and Home RepairThe work was exceptional! Mike was professional and paid attention to detail. My perfectionist eye was not disappointed. He had great ideas and the bathroom looks remarkable.
- All Phaze Remodeling and Home RepairHe did an excellent job. He's very knowledgeable and really cares about doing things right. He was very punctual. He was very fair with his prices. I will definitely use him again.
- WFR Carpentry ServicesWe discovered that we had a very poorly built house. This caused a lot of unforeseen problems but he always solved them. He was always prompt and rarely took breaks when he was here. He wants you to be satisfied with the work. If he is satisfied, the work is way above average. He has really beautified our home. He would be the first person I would call if I need more done to my home
- Bradford PaintingWe had a rather large hole in the wallpapered ceiling of our bathroom. Les gave us an estimate and came out and did the work in a timely manner. We couldn't tell the extent of the damage because of the wallpaper, and it ended up being more extensive than we originally thought, but Les was still able to complete the work in a timely manner and within the parameters of his original estimate. He repaired the ceiling and repainted it. A good job
Drywall Contractors in Plumerville
- Business Description:We are a licensed, bonded and insured Residential and Commercial Arkansas General Contractor that keeps our overhead low and our quality and service high! This means that we can generally do your roofing project for less money and with the same high quality that we provide on every project. If your roof is an insurance claim for storm damage, we will, almost always be able to do the job for what your insurance company will pay. We take the worry out of you hands and will conduct the business ..Recent Review:Went great. Due to the fact it took about a month before we were able to settle with the insurance company, the area had become unsafe. Therefore the crew worked from sunrise till 9PM to get it done. Also they went above and beyond in helping me with my claim as the insurance company did not want to pay even close to the estimate. It was enlightening to see there r still caring and conscience company's out there. I will contact them first for any other projects I have plus highly recommend to my friends and familyjanice d.
- Business Description:We are providers of construction services in the area. Our mission is to maintain the highest quality and professionalism from start to finish. We are confident in our results because all our jobs are custom for the needs of each home. We strive for the highest degree of quality products and workmanship. During the years in business, has satisfied many customers. It is our reputation of quality work, professionalism, and customer service our customers continue to rely on us for their needs...Recent Review:William was very professional and had great suggestions on how to make my project better. I will hire him again for my other projects.Arlene R.
- Business Description:Specializing in remodels! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:I think he does quality of work. I would say that just like every other contractor out there, finishing the **** job that's the problem with everyone. They get to the end of the job. They know there's not that much money left in it and they're all ready move on to the next job so you gonna hire somebody to finish it. He works mainly with a woman, they worked together. I feel he leaves most of the painting up to her and she's got nowhere she cuts a lot of corners. there's a lot of spots we need to re-hit on the painting. I did not care for a few approaches they did or not showing up again. He's capable of very good work but couple things I didn't like and it gonna cost a few money to get it fix, they probably don't belong in the three thousand square ft house business, they probably belong in the one thousand two fifty and hundred square foot business. Again, they were sometimes they did not showed up but that's every contractors. I think they had enough care for the quality and completion of the job to really say okay, I want this work to be complete and I wanted to be perfect. I know that perfection is a tough thing to acquire but they had no interest. They were ready to move on to the next job and that's how it ended. I never fired them, they just stop showing up. I had to have a 2 weeks break because I have to stop the job and get the stuff done on the attic and they never came backJohn B.
- Business Description:We have up to 12 months same as cash financing available for qualified buyers.Recent Review:Terrible company. 11 months later window still leaks. We had to hire another company to fix the problem. Use this company at your own risk.Jim M.
- Business Description:We are a licensed general contractor. We are members of the BBB, chamber of commerce, NFIB. We are certified GAF installers. We are certified in EPDM roofing systems and we are a metal roofing specialist. Additional DBA - A-1 Tree Service, A-1 Roofing and Construction, LLCRecent Review:Run very fast from this company. We first had the roof replaced which I will say they did a great job even though we were told he would take what the insurance would pay and then changed his mind and charged us more. The tree removal was reasonable and was done without any issues. The deck however is another story and we have been told by other professionals it is the worst one they have ever seen. 1. One corner of the deck is 1 inch higher than the rest. 2. decking not installed properly consistent with grain which has now resulted in warped and oozing boards- which should have never been stained right away anyway. 3.decking does not line up resulting in gaps 1/4" to 1/2". 4. Tags from wood not even removed from ends. 5. stain too thick which resulted in the deck getting very hot (and as a bonus he left his boot prints in the stain) 6. Spindles placed on wrong side. 7. Missing trim pieces on support. We are now having to hire someone else to fix the mess resulting in more money spent and the owner of A1 does not return phone calls or messages since this work was doneScott S.
- Business Description:We have been in business since 1984. We credit our success with being very dependable and reliable, and doing our very best to satisfy our customers.Recent Review:<p>They were able to find a used part which helped on the price. When they were working indoors they somehow set off my smoke alarm, but they were very helpful in working with my security company to clear up the problem. Very friendly workers!! They gave me all of the information on the equipment, including a booklet, and gave me some tips on maintaining the system .</p> <br /Gretchen H.
- Business Description:hi,im markelle,people call me mark,for short,im a licensed contractor,in the state of arkansas,lic.#0230141112;i.d.28408.i ben doing carpentry going on sixteenyears now and still going.i have done plenty of residential and commercial work(high school,churches,hair salon,old buildings,etc.).i am a general contractor who enjoys what he does and take pride in a job well done.i have plenty of references,so give us a call,thank you
- Business Description:Jack and Josh Martin are licensed contractors by the state of Arkansas. They have a combined 40+ years of experience.
- Business Description:We specialize in deep/move out cleans. Standard cleans, home organization, carpet cleaning, junk removal, drywall repair, interior painting, and clean interior windows. We also decorate for parties . We have decorations and party supplies that can be purchased or rented. Parties for up to 100 people. We also come back and do the cleanup at whatever time suggested. We also provide silk flower arrangements for any occasion. We do themed gift baskets for holidays or any other special occasion yo..
- Business Description:Fully staffed with licensed professionals! Our Goal is to take care of your needs in the best possible way! Payment is due upon completion unless prior arrangements are made. We accept Cash, Check or Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
When tackling large projects at home, it won't take long before you come up against the nuisance of drywall dust. Cutting down the amount of dust and where it travels can make your project safer, quicker, and a greater overall success.
Fixing up your drywall can make a big difference in your home. Unless you have a large hole or a damaged corner, drywall repair is usually straightforward. Learn the best drywall repair tips along with the tools and supplies you need.
Find drywall contractors in
- Bee Branch
- North Little Rock
- Cammack Village
drywall contractors in Plumerville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A-1 Roofing and Construction508 E Stephenson Ave
- Adam Mellor Remodeling & New Construction4673 S Mountain Rd
- All Around The House LLC401 Kelli St
- All-American Home Improvements LLC25 mitchell lane
Heber Springs, Arkansas
- Alvarado Masonry LLC4023 S Shackleford Rd
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Arkansas Roofing Kompany-Equinox Outdoor Concepts1820 Old Morrilton Hwy
- A-1 Roofing and Construction
- FLEMCO of ARKANSAS, LLCPO BOX 446
- FLEMCO of ARKANSAS, LLC
- H & M Construction & RemodelingP.O.Box 1334
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Handy John's Remodeling Co.605 E L ST
- Hiegel Building Solutions278 Highway 65 N
- Hill's Remodeling & Handyman Service176 Gilbert Parkway
- Hodges Building295 Sunset Ridge
Cave City, Arkansas
- HOLLAWAYS DRYWALL,PAINTING&HOME REPAIR14 ALLRED LP
- H & M Construction & Remodeling
- J & Z Roofing Remodeling Construction6827 Honeysuckle Ln
Little Rock, Arkansas
- J&C Home Remodeling And Renovations
- Jeff Evans Drywall1752 E State Hwy 239
- Johnson & Son's Painting1378 Fern Creek Dr.
- Johnson's Carpentry & Construction714 liberty st.
- J & Z Roofing Remodeling Construction
- Robinson's Maintenance2402 Cherokee St
El Dorado, Arkansas
- Robinson's Maintenance
- William Wallace Construction2646 Lawson Rd
- William Wallace Construction