The subtle differences between paint sheens can be confusing. From matte to high gloss, check out which paint sheens match the look and function of each room.
Get matched with top interior painters in Plumerville, AR
There are 3 highly-rated local interior painters.
Matching on Angi
Recent Interior Painting Reviews in Plumerville
- Moffett Construction and Residential RemodelingTyler’s crew was extremely quick and reasonable with pricing! They left the job site spotless and cleaner than before! Will definitely use again!
- Patrick Ward PaintingIt wend very well . He painted my decks , sidings and interior. He by himself only finished the job and it went very awesome. I'll definitely hire him again
- J&P Construction Painting and DrywallGreat! They were fast, courteous and did an excellent job prepping the house. Outstanding ceiling/wall lines with two different colors/sheen. They made sure I was happy with the work and quickly returned later to touch a spot up.
- Condor General ContractingThe price was where I estimated it and finished on time. The crew was very detailed and professional. The foreman communicated very promptly. Dennis managed all our expectations, timing, and questions perfectly. Best contractor I've hired out of the 3 remodeling projects I've done and will be the only contractor going forward on the future remodeling projects
- Color Plus Painting & RemodelingWe are 100% happy with the work done by Color Plus. They are professionals and their work shows it. In two days they completed the job with beautiful results. I can't say enough about Color Plus. We appreciated their work ethics. Very friendly and easy to talk with.
- Gamas Professional PaintersEli and his crew did a great job, were courteous and respectful of us and our home.would highly recommend them for painting your home. Price was fair. They spent five days doing every thing that we ask of them. A+
- Condor General ContractingDennis and his team came in and put on a new roof and helped remodel inside my house. New flooring and painting. They did an excellent job and really helped me maintain my budget. Can't wait to use them on the next home improvement project!
- Richards' Homes, LLCIt went really really well. Mr. Richards did great work and completed the project on time and on budget. He handled everything once we had a plan we approved. It was great. I would definitely recommend him. We have moved to another state and have not had a good experience, I really wish Mr. Richards were here. I would hire him in a heart beat
- Village Pro PaintersIt turned out very well. Their cleanup was excellent! They did have one or two stand out employees. The guys painting were great! They arrived on time each day. I know their estimate was one of the lower bids we received. There was one issue, but they came right out and fixed it.
- DOTS REMODELING... DEPENDABLE ON TIME SERVICEMr. Adams has worked for me several times over the past few years. I have found him to be professional and very conscientious about his work regardless of the task he is performing. Mr. Adams arrives on time every morning. He and his helper(s) are respectful of my home. Mr. Adams takes great care to protect my carpet and my nic-nacs when working in my home. When outside, he takes care not to crush my plants. I appreciate Mr. Adams good manners and excellent work ethic
Interior Painters in Plumerville
- Business Description:Family Owned and Operated building & remodeling company with over 55 years of combined experience. A rated with the BBB. We are dedicated to bringing our clients dreams to reality, and guarantee your satisfaction. We won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or send a message to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:Speedy service as far as when we call. Turn around time is within two weeks. They come out when they say they are going to come out. I like that they can give me a price before the project. It is consistent towards the end of the project. There are no surprises. Adam has done work for us for about six yearsAmanda ..
- Business Description:When you think of home, you think of that special moment when everyone you love is gathered under that “one roof” together. You and those special people, creating memories that will last a lifetime. And as long as the American values of Faith, Family & Fun bring you together, Arkansas Performance Roofing will be here to ensure that the one roof [or many roofs] you gather together to celebrate these values remains solid and strong. When you are looking for the “professional”, remember that i..Recent Review:They are simply the best to work with and fast. Professional and did I say fast!!! I would not hesitate to use them again. I would recommend them to any and everybody. Are you looking for repair or install? These are the guys for you. Thank you again!!Sam R.
- Business Description:We are providers of construction services in the area. Our mission is to maintain the highest quality and professionalism from start to finish. We are confident in our results because all our jobs are custom for the needs of each home. We strive for the highest degree of quality products and workmanship. During the years in business, has satisfied many customers. It is our reputation of quality work, professionalism, and customer service our customers continue to rely on us for their needs...
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoinRecent Review:I hired Matt based on positive reviews. What a great choice. My daughter had taken SAT's 3 times before contacting Matt. She was 30 points away from qualifying for a substantial scholarship. With only one more chance and 3 weeks to prepare, I decided to give Matt a chance. He was very professional, punctual, and made my daughter feel at ease. He provided study materials and gave very helpful instructions and tips. Her score went up an unbelievable 60 points in 3 weeks! She was able to get the scholarship and is set to start college in 3 weeks. I would recommend him to anyone and will definitely use him againRobert C.
- Business Description:We are a licensed, bonded and insured Residential and Commercial Arkansas General Contractor that keeps our overhead low and our quality and service high! This means that we can generally do your roofing project for less money and with the same high quality that we provide on every project. If your roof is an insurance claim for storm damage, we will, almost always be able to do the job for what your insurance company will pay. We take the worry out of you hands and will conduct the business ..Recent Review:Excellent, Mr. Rodriguez helped in every way. He is professional and attentive to our needs. His crew was fantastic...they knew what was expected and they delivered. Great team, very tidy! Thanks so much.Laura C.
- Business Description:VIRTUAL INTERIOR / STAGE DESIGN/ VIRTUAL MEETING Servicing New York, NY and Miami, FL areas! This is for a CUSTOM Virtual Floor/ Plan-3D Design, specifically made for you. It can be any room you choose literally from scratch, any space you want to redesign. We also offer Tiny House Design. Contact us if you are looking to buy costum made bricks, we have a large selection!!! PLEASE READ OUR SERVICES OFFERED FOR FULL DETAILS!!!Recent Review:Ecolecuá offers a unique collaborative approach with her clients. On our project, she struck the perfect balance; she listened to our ideas and feedback but very much maintained her role as the creative expert, making us feel comfortable the entire time. I would absolutely recommend Ecolecuá with no hesitation. With all she has done, she is going to find the right approach for just about any client. Aileen Dominguez Dentist, Boston, MassachusettAileen D.
- Business Description:Our experienced and well-trained personnel have years of roofing experience. We handle all types of roofing conditions or requests from a small leak to a complete, comprehensive roofing system. Knowing when to restore, repair or install a new roof system and what type of roofing material is an important decision. Your PI Roofing professional will assist you in choosing the appropriate product and installation techniqueRecent Review:PI was great. Prompt service. A good price (we shopped around). The work was well done and everyone was super polite and professional. I've used them once before to replace the roof on my personal home and they were great then too. <br /Justin T.
- Business Description:Specializing in remodels! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:I think he does quality of work. I would say that just like every other contractor out there, finishing the **** job that's the problem with everyone. They get to the end of the job. They know there's not that much money left in it and they're all ready move on to the next job so you gonna hire somebody to finish it. He works mainly with a woman, they worked together. I feel he leaves most of the painting up to her and she's got nowhere she cuts a lot of corners. there's a lot of spots we need to re-hit on the painting. I did not care for a few approaches they did or not showing up again. He's capable of very good work but couple things I didn't like and it gonna cost a few money to get it fix, they probably don't belong in the three thousand square ft house business, they probably belong in the one thousand two fifty and hundred square foot business. Again, they were sometimes they did not showed up but that's every contractors. I think they had enough care for the quality and completion of the job to really say okay, I want this work to be complete and I wanted to be perfect. I know that perfection is a tough thing to acquire but they had no interest. They were ready to move on to the next job and that's how it ended. I never fired them, they just stop showing up. I had to have a 2 weeks break because I have to stop the job and get the stuff done on the attic and they never came backJohn B.
- Business Description:Specializing in all interior and exterior needs of your home or business! Anything walls, ceilings, trim, and cabinets! We can help design your homes new interior with our virtual color design website to help ensure accurate color choice and see different options of renderings! We take pride in our work and finishes as it if were our own home! We want to ensure prompt and guarunteed satisfaction with our work and your choices! Let us help revamp and beautify your home today!
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:When the oven broke, Hi Tech got a technician out with a couple hours to look at things. The tech was unable to fix it within a time frame that Hi Tech felt was fast enough so to make sure I wasn't without an oven they simply ordered me a new one. What more can you ask for? There was no "we need to order parts" or "we need to get another tech out who maybe knows more about this model." None of that. They couldn't fix it on the first trip so let's order a new one, take care of the customer, and the contractor can refurbish the original oven on his own time and do with it as he needs. Every time I've contacted Hi Tech they have moved mountains to make sure I'm taken care of...even in cases where their warranty didn't cover whatever was going on they have helped negotiate lower prices and have helped coordinate routine maintenance. This is a big issue that I think a lot of people take for granted. Hi Tech, like any home warranty company, is NOT responsible for routine maintenance. We as homeowners have to take care of our homes, appliances, water heaters, HVAC systems etc. We can't expect Hi Tech to fix issues that are a result of our own lack of maintenance. We have to do our part and I have been incredibly grateful for Hi Tech's willingness to help coordinate that routine service. When it's time to have my HVAC system looked at, I call Hi Tech and they coordinate a service visit. I pay a preferred rate to the contractor and I know that I'm doing my part under the warranty to ensure that if issues do arise I'm covered. There was one issue that was not covered under the warranty because I had not had my HVAC inspected in over a year. In that case, Hi Tech worked with the contractor to 1. get out to my house IMMEDIATELY to address the major issue 2. work with me and the contractor to ensure I was paying the lowest possible price. I've never had a warranty company advocate for me in this way. Most of the time if something isn't covered you get a "sorry we can't help you" kind of response and that's the end of that. Then we're on our own to find a repairman and deal with whatever comes. Not so with Hi Tech. They are with me every step of the way, on the phone coordinating everything between me and the contractors. Of all the companies out there I have found Hi Tech to be the easiest to deal with, the most straightforward and professional, and who have the nicest, hardworking contractors. They even provide a plan that includes basic issues related to the exterior of the home, another plus that distinguishes them from other companies. Again though, don't expect them to replace your roof for you. That's not what they do but if you're maintaining things and you have a covered issue, there will be no problems in working with Hi Tech to address whatever is going on. If it's not covered, expect them to go the extra mile to make sure you get what you need done by honest people you can trustJason B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful interior painter articles
Your ceilings might need a little love. Find go-to tips for painting your ceiling so you can take them to a whole new level, plus what you need to get the job done.
You can give your ceiling a makeover by applying a fresh coat of paint to cover water spots or stains. This guide explains how to paint a damaged ceiling.
Find interior painters in
interior painters in Plumerville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 24-7 Construction LLC176 Ouachita 406
Camden, Arkansas 71701
- 24-7 Construction LLC
- A-1 Roofing and Construction508 E Stephenson Ave
Harrison, Arkansas 72601
- All Around The House LLC401 Kelli St
Paragould, Arkansas 72450
- Arkansas Painting Company3909 Tates Mill Rd
Cabot, Arkansas 72023
- Arkansas Performance Roofing LLC108 Tulaka Blvd
Heber Springs, Arkansas 72543
- Arkansas Roofing Kompany-Equinox Outdoor Concepts1820 Old Morrilton Hwy
Conway, Arkansas 72032
- A-1 Roofing and Construction
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina 27609
- High Tech Home Warranties
- J & Z Roofing Remodeling Construction6827 Honeysuckle Ln
Little Rock, Arkansas 72204
- J & Z Roofing Remodeling Construction
- Leaf Shield Gutter Systems1 Bethnal Road
Bella Vista, Arkansas 72714
- Leaf Shield Gutter Systems
- Master Technicians & Mechanicals LLC505 Hancock Rd
CROSSETT, Arkansas 71635
- Master Technicians & Mechanicals LLC
- Welch's Cleaning Service6 Spring Cir
Conway, Arkansas 72034
- Welch's Cleaning Service